Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Snake Jungle {sage} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

Meaning Mt. Door Eye. it is a mountain with a heavy assortment of holes carved into it, created by the snakes that reside their. Visible light is dim within the tunnels as snakes rely on their senses to maneuver about. Though a light reflects from the inner most part of the collection of tunnels. A sort of cave where Manda rests is illuminated by flames. It is here he rests constantly until he is needed. The other snakes tend to bring him food, much like a Queen Ant. Enter at your own risk.

✘ Posting
You must make ten posts of traveling to Mt. Doaai
and confronting the snakes that live here.
Your tenth post should then be confronting the Manda.
✘ Anyone who was auto-ranked without good reason will be stripped of their summon
✘ Number Generator
When you attempt to gain the Elder's trust you must generate a number to succeed.
The higher ranked you are, the easier it is to gain control.
Generate a random number from 1-10

Chuunin
Get a 1 or 10 to obtain summon
Two attempts
✘ Jonin/Anbu/Oinin/Special Jonin
Get an odd number
Two attempts
✘Konin
Get an Even Number
Two Attempts
✘ Kage/Sannin
Get an even number
Three attempts

✘ Penalty
If you fail you can have another chance to tame Manda by fighting him.
Elsewise you must make a detailed post of escape or you lose your rpc.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Doku walked off of the boat, and stared upon the island. There wasn't much that she would be able to do it she was to fight the massive beast, unless she pulled out high ranking techniques. She was the Mizukage, and Manda would be the one to protect her. She began to venture forward, making her way through the forest.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Doku stepped on to a branch, letting out a loud crack through the empty forest. Well, empty was what she had thought it was. Black birds seemed to erupt from the trees all around her, setting her off in to a defensive mode. She instantly turned in to paper, and began to float in the air. She scanned the area for any sort of creature, but came across none.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Now she floated across the twigs and branches, but eventually came across a swamp. There was a rope hanging from a tree, going across this swamp, and a log with a crack down the middle. She simply decided to float over the swamp, but as she did so, the log rolled over, and an alligator shot upwards, being launched in to the air. Quickly, the panicking girl turned into an explosion of origami butterflies. They began to move around the air, dispersing into different places. They all met up on the other side of the swamp, forming back in to the girl. She landed on the soft dirt with a light thud.

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Doku could tell that something had gone through this path, creating it. There was smooth dirt, creating a path. This was the snake islands, so it was most likely one of the smaller snakes that had gone on it's way to the swamp to eat a fine snack. She continued to walk along, touching the trees and vines, and she noticed a small little snake. It was slithering around, and moved quickly off the path. Where was it going?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Mizukage seemed to move slowly across the ground, her robe floating above the dirt by an inch, not getting dirty. She was smiling as the two metal senbon in her hair bounced up in down with every step. Eventually, a snake seemed to shoot out in front of her, moving as quickly as it could to a hole in the dirt. She had noticed that this snake, this snake had been the same snake as before. From one of her sleeves, a senbon gently dropped downwards in to her hand.

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

This time, she waited in the trees. There were bugs, and she was afraid of them. She saw the snake once more, looking around for her, and she made her move. She jumped downwards, away from the bugs, and latched her right hand around the snakes neck, placing her thumb on the back of it's head and moving it forward so it couldn't bite. And so that it could not coil around her, she grabbed on to it's lower tail.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Doku looked down at the snake, and stared directly in to it's eyes. It was filled with fear. "Pleasssssse, leave me be. What do you want with this island!" The snake slithered at her. To her astonishment, she dropped the snake, and began to take deep breathes. She thought over it, and nodded her head. "I won't harm you dear. Please, take me to the one known as Manda." At the mention of his name, the young snake nodded, and slithered down the pathway.

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

The snake continued to move quickly as Doku walked along the pathway behind, walking along quickly. She reached a hill of rocks, and the snake looked back. He nodded, then moved forward, going through the small holes that were created in between the rocks. Doku began to walk up them, looking at small beady eyes as they stared her down. The slithering of snakes moving to watch her, and the sound of their tongues flickering were the only noises that filled her ears.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

After climbing over the hill of rocks, Doku ended up at the edge of the forest. She looked forward, noticing the straight path towards a very large mountain. She walked towards it, smiling as the path was lit up with vibrant flowers and perfectly rounded rocks. As she made her way to the temple, the mountain began to rumble, as if it was hungry and Doku was the food. There were many carvings and holes made, and then as the Mizukage looked up, the piercing yellow eyes stared at her.

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Doku smiled as the yellow eyed creature slithered forward. It had been Manda, the King of Snakes. "Sssssso, you must be another sssssacrifice from the humansssss? I haven't ssseen one in a while.." the giant purple creature said with his tongue flapping in the air. He could tell there was a mix of enjoyment and fear emanating from this girl. "No. Actually, I'm here to gain your trust, and sign your contract. Here's my proposal: Either I defeat you and take your trust through force, or you trust me and I show you exactly what it is that I can do." Doku said with a straight face. She was staring at the stunning yellow eyes the entire time.

Zombie Swagger generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Sannin/Kage's get two tries.)

Manda lifted himself in to the air, and looked down at the girl. He looked up at the sky, then towards the trees, and saw as the birds fluttered around. He then looked down at the girl once more. "You're gutsssy child. I trusssst you. Here is the contract." Manda said as a large poof of smoke appeared, and a scroll was there when the smoke cleared. She then signed on to the contract, and smiled as she looked up at the snake. "I'll talk to you soon, Manda-sama." Doku said before turning in to a fine mist, and disappearing.

Zombie Swagger

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:17 pm
As Fuyu traveled on to the island she stepped off of the water. Fuyu couldve taken a boat, but she preferred to walk all the way there to increase her stamina and chakra control. A good way to practice and focus on doing two things at once.

As she came to the forest it was much less dense than the forests in Leaf, it was more grassland surrounded by trees. Fuyu heard the grass shuffling along with her as she walked, this was suspicious.

She could tell she was being followed, for when she stopped walking the grass went silent. Someone thought they were sneaky, she would prove them wrong.

As she came to the swamp she continued walking and stopped at the edge of the water. The snake jumped from the grass at her, though it was little its fangs were poised. She struck it with a precise backhand and the snake was flung back into the forest retreating.

Fuyu was not pleased though as a large slosh was made in the waters in front of her. A big snake was in her midst, this was bad.

As she crossed the swamp waters she moved at a fast pace, Fuyu was not afraid but, it was likely she could have to fight Manda. She didnt want to have to waste any strength here. As she reached the otherside of the small swamp a massive snake plunged out of the water at her.

Fuyu jumped up with incredible speed and kicked off of its head the snake was plunged into the water as Fuyu safely landed in the grass. The snakes head hit the bottom with a huge thud as Fuyu smirked in satisfaction.

Fuyu was met quickly with a massive snake quickly though as her thoughts quickly went aside. The snake gave chase as she ran up the sides of the mountain of rocks. As she reached the top snakes were scarce and the warn path was large, the snake still giving chase.

She realized the holes in the rocks had been warn by other snakes, coming to the forests edge one thing was on her mind. "I must be close!" As yellow eyes pierced her mind from the woodland forest she stopped and turned to draw her katana.

The brown snake more than twice her size lunged out of the mountainside mouth open wide. Fuyu spun with her sword drawn and coated in chakra, the snake closing she opened her eyes and sliced at its open mouth. Blood spewed everywhere as the snakes jawles split open and fell on either side of it to the ground.

Fuyu jumped back and sheathed her sword as she knelt on the ground standing up and smirking,"Manda?" The massive purple body slithered out from the trees to show its face. Its body coiled endlessly around the forests trees,"Ah, I thought you were that Doku... child, ssssso I wasssss ssssending my ssssnakes after you. I ssssee you are quite energetic though, you cccccccertainly play yoursssself over more than the ssssage. You could sssssay Ive been.... sssss... moderately, impppppressssssed!" Mandas tongue slithered out lazily as he glared at Fuyu,"Ssssstrong child.... why do you come here... what iisssss it that you want from.... meeeee?" Manda was curious, why had this strong younng girl come here seeking a snake who already had a contract.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:26 pm
Fuyu was surprised how easily she had impressed the snake king, maybe she was more hype than this Doku person after all. "Ive come to obtain a separate and new contract from you. Your sage is a pathetic excuse for a shinobi, rogue and having killed our advisor by using your powers. Shes abusing her contract and from what youve just told me it seems like Im much more worthy than her. If you make a new contract with me, I will personally find and kill her. s**t, it was on my to do list anyways! So what will it be, Manda? Do you want to assist me in my efforts, or should I beat you into submission?" Mandas eyes widened in surprise at the girls bombastic remarks,"My you are an eager one... but, ssssurely if you can kill Doku-chan you are willing of me. I am.... intrigued by you child, I sssshall..... Accept your offer! We will make Doku ssssssssuffer together, I would relissssssssh devouring my own... sssssage." With that the pact was made, a new scroll given to Fuyu, she smiled as she put it away. "Im glad we both have the same level of ambition in our blood." With that she vanished. Manda licked his lips as he slithered away,"What an interessssssting child..."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 pm
(LOL What? Manda wouldn't do that. He's supposed to fear the sage.. So, that would be highly unlikely that it happened. Please go by actual story line.

Also, you need to find me to learn the summon, just so you know.. It's in the rules razz So, don't be using Snakes just yet.)  
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff