Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Wild Cat Savannah {Sage} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

The literal meaning of castle of the plains. The most advanced temple is the one of the wild cats dead center in the savanna of the island is a castle were Toragetsu the elder resides on the throne. Guarding big cats are everywhere and will let anyone approach there elder but if ticked off the doors will close around you and you will be feed to the many beasts hence why they let anyone in easily.

✘ Posting
You must make ten posts of traveling to Shalana.
and confronting the wild cats that live here.
Your tenth post should then be confronting Toragetsu.
✘ Anyone who was auto-ranked without good reason will be stripped of their summon
✘ Number Generator
When you attempt to gain the Elder's trust you must generate a number to succeed.
The higher ranked you are, the easier it is to gain control.
Generate a random number from 1-10

✘ Chuunin
Get a 1 or 3 to obtain summon
Two attempts
✘ Jonin/Anbu/Oinin/Special Jonin
Get an Even number
Two attempts
✘Konin
Get an Even Number
Two Attempts
✘ Kage/Sannin
Get an Odd number
Three attempts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darkness Encircles life until the brink of death

Akira stepped to the Base of the rock Mountain of the Wild Cats. High above, he could see the castle, looming over the world below. "I make my journey here, and So I progress today, for a better tomorrow." Akira said, activating his Byakugan and running up the mountain.

My eyes will guide me until the end

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira ran, he sometimes took to the trees to dodge wild animals, or so he thought they were wild animals, without being sure. He jumped from branch to branch, guided by the Byakugan.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira dodged fallen trees and stumps as he made his way up the Mountain. He kept his eyes straight forwards and he jumped from branch to branch and watched his surroundings. He made not of the Many Wild Cats Residing on the mountain.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira barreled through vines as he progressed up the mountain. Akira's Byakugan swept everywhere, scanning for any traps. He Managed to avoid them as they came up as he progressed.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira Ran hard, not breathing harder though. He pushed himself to the limit, breaking his old speed limit by a couple feet per minute, but he was still proud. I wonder if they'll accept me. He thought to himself.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira thought about all the good he would do for the Mist village as he ran. He would lead its Anbu Corp. as a Great Leader under Only the Kage himself. He would train hard and teach often. The Wild Cats of the Temple would help him.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira wondered of what the Wild Cats might think of him. I am strong, so they have no reason to doubt me. He sighed. He would do his best. he noticed the temple coming closer as he ran not far from its borders.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira stopped infront of the temple gates and was met by a small tiger. "Greetings, our scouts reported you entering the vicinity not long after you stepped foot on our mountain." it said. Akira Bowed. "I wish to see your leader." He said. The Tiger turned and led him through the compound.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira walked for 10 minutes to a large building. He was slowly admitted and walked in the building for another five minutes. It was not long before they stopped before a large set of doors. He was ushered through. He was met by a great Lion. "My people tell me you wish to be our summoner. Show me why."

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Aetherius Pendragon generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira went for the simplest way. He let loose all his chakra with his Natural Hyuuga ability. It permeated the air with a thick dense pull as Akira looked up with his white eyes. "It is up to you, oh great one."

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I have not yet made my decision." The Great Lion said. "For now, it is no." He said, waving his paw. Akira was led away, but to a small hut. "You may stay here for awhile." The Tiger said, leaving Akira to his thoughts.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes

((I will now wait three days to try again.))  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Aetherius Pendragon generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Three days later, Akira went before the great Lion again. "Oh great one, do you see fit to allow me to summon thee?" He saked, bowing his head low.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

"We have decided to allow you to train here, and become one of us." Said the Great Tiger. "I am Toragetsu, I am now your Leader." He said powerfully as Akira bowed.

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:08 am
User ImageUser Image

"First, you will learn to summon Me." Toragetsu said. "Approach."

Akir approached the great Tiger King and bowed. "I must first sign the pact." Akira pulled out the Pact Paper and bit his finger. he made his fingerprints, then wrote his name. He looked up to Toragetsu then. [1/8]

Toragetsu did the same with his blood. He wrote his name on the paper and then made his paw print. He looked to akira for the next part. [2/8]

Akira bowed once more and stepped away from the great tiger king. Before bowing once more, Akira knelt down, and in his blood, wrote on a scroll. He started writing the summoning seal that was special for toragetsu.[3/8]

Toragetsu overlooked Akira as he wrote the seal. He instructed him on what do do and how to do it. Akira nodded many times as he completed it. [4/8]

After completion, Akira stood up and looked it over. "Alright, now we must practice." Akira said, nodding Toragetsu. "Good, young Akira." Toragetsu inspected the circle again before letting Akria Continue [5/8]

Akira bowed once more and leaned over the circle. He started with chakra flow. As he learned to do it, it would get easier, but for now, he was only a learner. Akira pour his chakra into the circle and moved onto the next task. [6/8]

Akira molded the chakra that he poured out. He directed it the best he could, making sure to utilize all of it. He sighed relief as it started to work. He was about to Call out the summoning Jutsu. [7/8]

Akira breathed out and called out: "Summoning Jutsu!" In a cloud of smoke, Toragetsu was transfered from where he stood, to the great circle that had been drawn and was stretched so Toragetsu would fit in it. "The Circle is finished, You are the official new Original Summoner." Toragetsu said, congratulating Akira. Akira Nodded and went to find the second summon. [8/8]

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out