Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Wild Cat Savannah {Sage} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
October Night Starlight rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai came to the Sage Lands once more. Flashing her scroll Kein gave her like the last time she went in. Easily finding the temple and walking her way up it to the door of the large room were Toragetsu lay. Taking a breath she calmed herself. She was stronger now, though, still a chunin she was still stronger than her last time and wiser. Entering the doors once more she looked up at the large tiger. "Toragetsu, It is I Sukai, I have come once again seeking you in a pack. Will you except?" Toragetsu looked down at Sukai, she wasn't asking of it. She was ordering it. "Seeing your determination and your guts to come back and ask me of a pack once again after failing the last time. I see how much you have grown in such a short time and how much more skilled you have become, I accept Sukai Chiryo-shi. Now. Time to seal out deal." Turning Toragetsu toke out a large scroll putting it in front of him. Rolling it out he looked at the girl. He could see how happy she was. "Sign your name on this scroll in blood with mine, and your pact to the Wild Cat's will be sealed. You will become Sage." Doing as she was told Sukai signed with her blood by biting open her finger and writing with it. Once done the scroll rolled back up. Meeting eye contact with the boss summon she smiled. "Now we are in a pack Sukai." The Cat Sage nodded. "Aye we are Toragetsu. Now if you don't mind I must leave shortly."

{Cat Sage Obtained}

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Toragetsu nodded to Sukai, she made a hand sign closing her eyes. "Shunshin." With those words the medic disappeared off of the Wild Cat Island. Her mission was complete. Time to report back to her lovely Kein-kun!
[Konohagakure Gates]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Wolfe Whitehorn generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00018,520
‡ Chakra :935/935 ‡ Sage Chakra :060/311 ‡ Stamina :---/615 ‡

The summoning spell created a Kuchiyose Seal upon the ground on the far end of the island upon which a coughing and wheezing Hatake Masahiro would arrive. Moving himself up to a stand, his eyes scanning the horizon for a moment he tried to gather where he was, but upon failure to do so he began to move towards the most obvious settlement here. A temple upon the plains his only companion here a small innocuous feline.
[1/10]

"That was not what that jutsu was supposed to do." The Sennin inflected to himself as he continued forward. "The seal was supposed to summon something to me, not do the inverse. Now I am somewhere with no idea of how to return home, no extra rations, but at least I have company." He said, eyeing the cat that proudly walked ahead of him towards the temple.
[2/10]

As he neared the temple he allowed himself to render his body out of Sennin Moodo. He would not have the effect of it he had hoped, and as such it was a waste to maintain the active effect of natural chakra built upon his person. His body regulating the chakra seemed to get a murr from the cat that chased ever forward ahead of him, but still it continued its path, and he carried on light conversation with the creature. At least he would get some exercise out of this entire encounter so his entire day would not be a waste.
[3/10]

The halfway marker, he had reached it, and still it seemed like an eternity spread out before him to reach the temple. The little cat ahead of him seemed to be taunting him, exerting its pace a little faster and showing no sign of break. The Hatake laughed and continued on, his eyes focused intently on the structure ahead now. What secrets did it hold for him, if any?
[4/10]

"Quite the queer little thing, aren't you? Most felines would simply scatter and run when some stranger approaches them. Then again, I suppose I must seem just as queer, just appearing and heading towards what is probably your home. You're probably just as interested in me as I am in you, little cat." He laughed as he followed behind it, pausing only when the cat nodded and ran on ahead a little faster.
[5/10]

The feline registered what he said and responded to it. He had ended up with what he wanted, but not the group he expected. These beings wouldn't have the answers he wanted, but they would have the ability to achieve greater strengths for him. Half of him seemed to lust for that alone, power, seizing power, domination. But the other half of him, it wanted more. It wanted to control itself, it wanted balance, peace, and tranquility, all while maintaining its ability to serve as a Shinobi. Were the two mutually exclusive, he wondered?
[6/10]

Then before he had realized it he had arrived, his eyes settled upon the massive gates. The cat before him jumped upon the walls and seemed to climb the wall. In fact it did climb the wall as easily as he climbed trees. Being respectful, however, Masahiro would not do this. This was there home to do such, not his own, and as such he would open the doors with firm hands shoving them forward. His own steps carrying him through behind the arc of the door opening.
[7/10]

The large arrangement of cats within was astonishing to him, but he did not let the fact show. He retained the Hatake demeanor and only pressed forward as he saw the path of which to follow, his friend, the little white cat, now inside leading on ahead of him again. His eyes turned to face the creatures around him and he paused for only a few moments as he inspected the faces of several of them. The most powerful.
[ 8/10 ]

"I have stepped into the proverbial Lion's den." The Hatake stated as he instinctively drew himself into a state of mental preparation for what was to come. The creatures here watched him intently, as if expecting some greater purpose of him.

"And I have done so that I may befriend the leader of the Pack, and seek a pact with him, not to command you as a ruler or an enslaver, but as a comrade in arms."
[9/10]

"It arrives and it speaks, but so plainly and emotionless. As none other before himself. I will grant him audience and weigh his words to see if they please me." A much larger cat called out, his voice a boisterous roar as he advanced.
[10/10]

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:16 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
‡ Chakra :---/935 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/311 ‡ Stamina :---/615 ‡

Masahiro would kneel down before the Bijuu sized beast and proffer forth the bloodied thumb he had used to attempt a summoning that instead brought him here. He then opened his hand and turned the palm upwards towards the beast, bowing his head a moment more before turning to look into its eyes. His resolve spoke directly to the creature without a word passing between them, but still he spoke to accentuate himself to the rest of the pack.

"I offer myself to the rest of the pack, I will strive to advance the pack as I advance myself. I have long envisioned you in my minds eye, and here you are. So as I see it, you have long been a part of me, guiding me, now it is time for me to return the guidance. Though I do require your assistance in the world outside this island. Adversaries have risen up against everything I and those I hold worthy of promoting their way of life hold dear. The same people who promote a pack structure as in this den, whose power would be greatly complimented and greatly compliment yours in turn. I ask to sign a pact with you for these means!" The Hatake spoke, his voice cold and honest.

As he spoke Toragetsu looked down upon him and gave a nod, two smaller felines rushed forward and suddenly stopped, as they did a large scroll unfurled from their back and sprawled itself out before Masahiro. The massive feline laughed.

"You have my blessing. Until such a time as you fail us and die in vain, young Hatake." The beast roared to the man below him.

Masahiro's sole reaction was to affix his bloody signature to the paper and nod to the great beast above him.

"I am already a Sennin of the Human Path, so there is no need to instruct me in the ways of harnessing Natural Chakra. But perhaps in time, I will ask to learn more of your Kata, as we come to know each other better..." He began, realizing he had never been given the beasts name.

"Toragetsu, and a fair trade that is." He laughed again. "Now return to where you came and practice the technique you used to get here, it will return you home, Wild Cat Sennin."

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
‡ Chakra :---/935 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/311 ‡ Stamina :---/615 ‡

Masahiro made his way back to the summoning location from which he had originally spawned upon this island, his eyes calmly gazing the surroundings, before looking back to the little white cat that seemed to follow him around everywhere he had been going. He smiled and knelt down to pick up the creature, which obliged him and crawled itself upon his shoulders, placing itself in a ball under the tuft of his hair at his right shoulder. He smiled and pet the little creature on the head before carrying on towards his destination, attempting to work out the proper chakra flow for the summoning or reverse summoning that would take him home now.
[1/5]

When he finally returned to the Kuchiyose Seal he was surprised to see it still remained upon the ground. From what he understood of the Kuchiyose the seals disappeared immediate as the summoned passed through it, but here it was, the exception. The Hatake knelt low and began to inspect the circle, eyes travelling over every inch of it, reading and dedicating the actual written component to memory. Understanding the complex forumlae was just as important as knowing the practice behind it to him.
[2/5]

The cat on the man's shoulder murred and purred as he continued to unravel the mysteries of the Kuchiyose, and soon he sat himself down and began to scratch behind its ears, thinking the matter over, his mind spinning deeper and deeper into the mystery. He then thought back on what Toragetsu had to say and his hands began to slowly run through the motions of channeling chakra upwards, welling the forces up into his mind and body. He looked at the puzzle again through new eyes with the chakra prepared for what was to come.
[3/5]

The riddle of summoning was becoming clearer to him, moment by moment he was beginning to understand the things his mind hadn't quite comprehended before. He smiled and once more pet the cat on his shoulder, its fur coming to a stand with the chakra that charged through his body. A thin smirk all that remained of his smile when he finally got the last of it. He had only forgotten one final element.
[4/5]

"Of course, leave it to me to forget the most important element of the Kuchiyose. The basis of all life, of will, and of war, that which makes the world continue on it's pulsing course." The jounin said to the cat on his shoulder as he raised his thumb up to his mouth and removed the scab on it, then driving the digit down into the center of the circle and was returned to Sunagakure.
[5/5]
[ Technique Learned: Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Reverse Summoning Technique ] ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:16 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                        < CHAKRA > 2080 / 2080 < STAMINA > 995 / 995
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx< A C > 79750 < RYO > 両34800

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taka had found a peaceful place in the plains of this country. She had her new spot, a cave deep into the country. Sitting crosslegged she had a good view from the darkness out of her cave into the light, watching other cats be lazy. She was more or less chilling with a pride of intelligent lions and taking time for herself. Her thoughts were far away but her eyes had a soft sheen in the darkness that pointed her out. Her tail thumped very lightly as it lazily lifted and fell, making a small puff of dust every now and then, wrapped around where she was sitting. She enjoyed the quiet, only to be punctuated by the occasional growl or scrap of two felines outside the cave, as the smell of cooked meat wafted from the cave in tempting volume.
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< BOIL RELEASE > • < ONIN CAPTAIN > • < KONOHA >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< BEAST MASTER > • < INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST > • < KATON / SUITON >

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        • Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals will not be able to pass Jounin level, even if the user can. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, while only being able to manipulate a single element. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal. Each trait must be submitted to the custom jutsu thread.
                                                        • Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
                                                        • Achieved Enlightenment through certain senjutsu
                                                        • Drunken fist mastery
                                                        • All stages of kyubi mastered
                                                        • Akira arts mastery
                                                        xxxx< Techniques Used >

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:59 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 4,000
AC: 00039,595
‡ Chakra :1,165/1185 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/395 ‡ Stamina :---/1020 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 07/20: 000/1185 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1020

A swirling of mists and the sudden burst of smoke, along with the scent of ozone would mark the arrival of the Wild Cat Sage. His crimson eyes scanning around before he saw a familiar white cat, the lithe little thing jumping up onto his shoulder in a single bound. He smiled and pet the creature, before walking further into the savanna to speak with the other summons with whom he had not spent much time of late. He sought to retrieve an item of power, and to discuss with the Sages of the Cats.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,000
AC: 00039,595
‡ Chakra :1,125/1185 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/395 ‡ Stamina :---/1020 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 08/20: 675/1185 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,020/1020

Masahiro made his way across the planes and past the various caverns and plateau with ease. His eyes following every feline he passed. Upon arriving to the sanctum he stopped and bowed, clapping his hands together before moving further within the domain. Not far into the sanctum before he saw the gigantic eyes of Toragetsu staring down to him with a sense of impatience and question. To this the Hatake merely held up one hand and offered an apologetic smile.

"I know of your frustration, and it is part of why I am here, Toragetsu. I traveled to speak to Dragon Li and Don Sphinx regarding my placement as your Sage and finding a suitable replacement." Masahiro spoke in a clear and even tone.

His eyes betrayed nothing different from what he spoke and the Tiger King, the Sharingan eyes whirling softly, the second tomoe coming into view as it made it's way around his drooped eyelids. Shaking his head somewhat he moved past the beast as it moved to the side and found his way to the cavern that Don Sphinx and Dragon Li had made their steading.

Entering and sitting down upon his knees the Hatake bowed respectfully to the pair as they sat. Dragon Li would speak for them, as she had been the one who had been with Masahiro in one of his more trying times. She approached Masahiro and put a paw forward onto his own hands.

"Sennin Hatake, I was there for you in your hardest of times. When you were made to cremate your adopted daughter. Koan Uchiha, the woman whose eyes you now bear. I feel the heavy weight in your heart, and I understand whence it comes. You also feel guilt in not advancing our goals or being able to summon us since those days." She spoke as she removed her paw and allowed him to sit up.

Coming to sit upon his ankles his eyes met hers with sincerity.

"It is true. What I sought in aiding you, and what has transgressed upon my life have driven me in alternating paths. I do not believe that I am the best to remain as your Sennin. I would seek to pass the title on to another. It is for this reason that I have traveled here today, to seek that which has your blessing." The Hatake spoke clearly.

"I also seek a tool to train and save others who cannot handle the truths of Senjutsu, a beating stick like the one that was used upon me when I first learned of the path." Masahiro finished, looking up to Dragon Li as he removed a coin purse of one-thousand Ryo from his jacket.

"You seek to find the one we look towards? Then you must travel from Konohagakure no Sato into the Lands of Lightning. The one you will seek is a boy, who stood greatly opposed to our own nemesis' Sennin. You look for a boy named, Kaileer Cein'lys." She would then nod to another figure who dropped a staff before Masahiro and removed the coin purse.

"And this will be your tool." She spoke as he grabbed the tool, coming to stand as their conversation was acknowledged as over.

After a few moments to collect his thoughts, Masahiro would then reverse summon himself back to his office.

[ E x i t ]

Reverse Summoning Technique.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxBody Rank :: A - ranked // Title :: Mizukage (Konin) // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1, 565||1, 565______AC :: 60, 000
Stamina Pool :: 705||705______Ryo :: 100,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 488||488

-----[ O ]f all the different terrains on the great island of the summonings the Cats had laid claim to the enormous planes. Odd, that they had decided to take residence here where their home could be so easily reached. Off in the distance, an enormous stone castle lay, what the scrolls and manuscripts had depicted as a temple to pay homage to their magnificence. Yet the truth could not have been further from its source, for only pride could have birthed such a gaudy sight into being where natural beauty should have taken the forefront.
          -----Such thoughts were but a distraction, however.
          -----With an eruption of ash Kaileer and Jack formed into existence as the wind stole their protective soot from their flesh. The Mizukage, used to his own mode of transportation, remained standing still with a hand still supporting the Raikage in case he needed it from their abrupt stop and the sudden change in his location. Casting eyes about he could feel unseen, watchful eyes studying him, just as he knew they would. Cats were by nature a fickle, and suspicious species, and as such it was no surprise they had been aware of him coming. Perhaps it was the mark he left on the Sage energies of the land? Either way mattered not at the moment. Instead, Jack looked to Kaileer with that same grin, though tempered by the reverence of these planes. "Welcome to the Sage Lands of the Cats. I apologize in selecting for you, but I feel the cats fit you perhaps the best of those that are around now."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Royal Burrito

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:44 am
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] One moment we were standing in Kirigakure, atop the massive tree that had taken harbor at its heart, and the next, well, we weren't. A steady breeze bent tall stalks of grass across a wide plain and lifted loose clothing, taking with it soot and the scent of burning that had brought us there. My vision swam briefly, but I kept my footing, placing my hands on my knees. Even with a preemptive warning about the effects of Jack's method of travel, I still hadn't been prepared for the queasiness that accompanied it. Shunshin and Lightning Transformation allowed me to move as fast as the blink of an eye but outright being transported to an entirely different location was a bit much to bear. I sucked in a sharp breath and stood straight once more when the Mizukage spoke. Cats, huh? I couldn't say whether or not they fit, per se, but I did have a particular fondness for them. That was a 'secret' I'd kept to myself for a long time, though. [1]

Again a small amount of suspicion welled inside me as I watched the shorter kage. What was it he was after by helping me? I didn't want to feel indebted to him, but some part of me told me that's what he wanted. Damn, it was so hard to read him. I sighed inwardly and forced a small grin. "Thanks for your help." Taking a step back, I turned away and started my journey toward the center of the plains, where a stone castle stood, inside of which, I assumed, I would find the leader of these summons. [2]

The plains were oddly peaceful. Completely different from the world I was used to in the mountains of Kaminari no Kuni. The closest comparison I had at all was the road to Takumi, where the hills leveled out into fields of grass leading to the trading town nestled on the shore. Even then, it didn't have the swaying golden grasses that spanned miles around me. Trees of design I'd never seen before dotted the landscape as well, providing sporadic shady resting areas that felt strangely inviting. All that might have made it better was a lack of the sense of eyes on me. Someone or something was watching my journey, and that made it all but relaxing. [3]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | tired
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

[x] Approaching the castle, the landscape changed gradually. Rocks made of a red stone jutted into the sky, forming a ravine where runoff water flowed into a stream. Descending into this place, the cliffs obscured my vision of the castle, leaving me to only hope that my sense of direction held out. Worn out as I was, the journey had me at my limit for energy. I needed to sleep, but in a place of great beasts watching my every motion, I wasn't sure if such a thing would be disrespectful. [4]

Given this place was ruled by cats, I doubted they took such a watery path to reach their base, but it seemed to be the most straightforward and least stamina costly of them. Until I wound up trudging through the stream, anyway. Eventually, though, a small cove opened in the wall to my left and I decided to take a break. Boots soaked through, the mostly-peaceful trip turned into something not so pleasant. Striping them off, I slid to the ground against a damp rock--staying completely dry at this point was an impossibility. I just needed a few minutes to recover. [5]

-----

I jolted upright, though I'm not entirely sure what woke me. Maybe the chill that had settled in the air. s**t... My eyes went skyward, looking for the sun, but I couldn't recall if I'd been able to see it before I sat down to rest. Regardless, long shadows began stretching their way across the ravine, showing maybe a half hour or so had passed. I hadn't intended on sleeping, and to be honest I didn't feel any better. My mouth felt dry and my joints ached from the dampness. Not to mention my boots hadn't dried. It was probably better to leave them off for the moment anyway. Kneeling beside the stream, I splashed my face in an effort to wake myself up and took a drink as well. It was sweet and metallic, untouched by human pollutants and rich in minerals. [6]

A scrape on the rocks above and my gaze went skyward once more. Staring down at me from atop the ravine was a cat--or something the size of a cat. The long and slender legs told me it was anything but. Spots dotted its straw-colored fur and dark amber eyes glimmered in the evening sun. It met my eyes only briefly before turning and bolting in the direction the castle had been. "Ah... Wait!" Grabbing my boots I ran after the creature, back into the water and down the stream.

It was bloody fast.

Within about a minute, I'd completely lost track of the cat. I kept running in hopes of finding it again, but to no avail. Soaked up passed my knees from dashing through an ankle high creak, I slowed to a halt to catch my breath. "Damn it..." I should have come when time wasn't so tight and I'd had a chance to actually sleep restfully. [7]

Evidently, though, running for near a half mile led me significantly closer to the end goal. I rounded a bend and the ravine opened up into a large pool with a monolithic stone standing at its heart. Beyond it, a massive opening led into the castle that suddenly loomed over me; the sun was hidden behind it, so perhaps I hadn't slept as long as I feared. But how I hadn't noticed the massive structure was beyond me. I caught motion out of the corner of my eye and spun to face the cat-like spectator from before entering the castle through a dry entrance. Scowling slightly, I waded the rest of the way through the pool and into the mossy cavernous mouth of the fortress. [8]

The eyes from before now looked upon me as I made my way into the heart of their territory. This time, though, I could actually see them, and understood why this place was as massive as it was. The one I'd seen was by far the smallest of the summons. The next step from there, a pair of tigers as large as I was tall. Then it jumped to a house, a small hill, and finally something on par with the Nibi I'd seen three years before. They watched my every move while I approached the largest of them. [9]

A growl that may as well have shook the earth erupted from the armored tiger's lungs, and its eyes, nearly as large as the twin tigers from before, bored into my very soul. It held an air of authority that may as well have been on par with a god, and I couldn't help feeling incredibly small, actual size aside. I felt about as tall as an ant. "Why have you come to my domain?" came the deep roaring voice that sent my heart pounding. [10]

[Rolls: [x]]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ UHV Shield

Quote:

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | tired

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image

[x] Part of me said there was no reason to be nervous, but another said that this great tiger could eat me whole. At the same time, I didn't feel that he would, so long as I didn't insult them. Though, given how well over my conversation with Jack had gone, I wasn't honestly sure I had the mental capacity to speak formally. The nap from before hadn't particularly helped, and I still hadn't slept properly in over a week. It left me more than a little irritable and that was never a good thing. Still, I held back for the sake of receiving the cat summons and heading home. "I came seeking out the Wild Cats and found you. Will you have me as your sage?"

An uncomfortable silence passed through the hall, before the leader of the felines surrounding me growled again, making the ground tremble. "We chose you before you even knew of us." The answer was so matter-of-fact, that I was left dumbfounded. What was that supposed to mean? Catching on, he continued. "Was it not Masahiro that sent you here?"

Masahiro... the Hokage? Although my memory was hazy, I vaguely recalled two white tigers accompanying him. My gaze turned to the pair I'd seen previously, who watched me with bored expressions. So they were the ones? Still, that left a great amount of discomfort in my thoughts. The Hokage had abandoned the village when we needed help, after I'd been stricken by the effects of the ice monsters' abilities. "Actually, the Mizukage recommended I come here, in hopes of taking the first steps to finding myself." Another silence passed through the crowd, and I took a deep breath to explain. "I've found myself in a dark place and need guidance on my path back to the light." Silence. Say something, damn it! My voice unintentionally picked up a growl. "I can't say that I have a lot to offer you in return, but I honestly don't know what else I can do."

Silence again. Did they want me to beg?

However, that deep voice spoke up again. "Did I not say that we summoned you here? We will accept your alliance so long as you are able." His eyes turned to something behind me just before the two white tigers strode by on either side of, one carrying the scroll associated with their summonings. The beast laid it out before me and gestured down to a blank space on the page. Evidently Masahiro's name had been removed from it. Odd. Still, I needed to sign it. Bringing my left thumb my mouth, I bit down on the skin until I felt a sharp pain and tasted the warm metallic liquid. Trying not to flinch, I brought my hand down to the parchment and quickly signed my name with the blood that had welled. Shaking my hand to fight off the stinging, I looked back up at the great tiger. "My name is Toragetsu, and I am the leader of the wild cats that inhabit this place."

I bowed respectfully, strangely humbled. "Unfortunately, I'm afraid I can't train to become a sage just yet. Not until I reclaim my own abilities through a more stable mind. But I will accept your aid and return when I am able. Thank you." Standing straight again, I pulled a piece of paper from my pocket. It bore a fuuin on it that Jack had given me last minute to transport me to Takumi, which was my next destination. So many people were offering help that I couldn't shake the feeling that it was all going to come back and bite me in the a**. But for now, it was all I could do. I activated the seal.

[Exit to Takumi Gates]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ UHV Shield

Quote:

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | awed

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,220 ☽☾ Stamina: 1,060
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori stepped off of the boat and onto the Savannah of the Wild Cats for the first time, and took a deep lungful of air. The place was beautiful, and in the distance Kaori could spot a massive castle. That would be where she needed to go, she would be willing to bet hard earned money on it. She released the breath she had been holding and began walking. Her steps were silent, despite her bare feet. Between her years of training with Nova, and her sound dampening body glove, she would be impossible to hear, though she was easy enough to see, given that there was literally nothing to hide her. And her scent would be easy enough to catch, given the wind flowing across the land. She was so ready, despite the base nerves that were fluttering around in her stomach. (1/10)
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:50 pm
User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Nin/Tamer ☽☾ Raigyo ☽☾ Chakra: 1,220 ☽☾ Stamina: 1,060
Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori took a moment to get her bearings, she had been walking for a while now, probably a good few hours. She shaded her eyes as she looked around, there were a few trees scattered here and there, but it was exactly as the name suggested, a Savannah. Flat plains and lots of grass, with a few watering holes here and there. It wasn't Suna with it's vast deserts, but it was beautiful in it's own way. Kaori began walking once more, eager to continue on her journey. (2/10)
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers