Flirting Tips For Shy People?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:58 pm
Yee, there's this guy I've liked for 2 years, he's in like all of my classes, and he's the kind of person who would rather spend time with his best friend over some girl that likes him. He knew I liked him last year, but then later on I said I was over him, but I talk to him often on msn now, so I'm not sure if he knows I like him again. I've only actually talked to him like 3 times within the 2 weeks we've had of school. Once because he asked me about the homework (whoop-dee-do) and another because I asked him how much his xBox was and how many gigs.

Now, I'm a reeeeaallly shy person, but I can talk to guys that I'm acquaintances with easily. It's just something about him that seems...untouchable. Any tips? Ohyeah and today in POP (lol, it's a class) he kept looking at me, so I looked at him, so we'd stare at eachother for like 3 seconds, then one of us would look away.

So yee, help? ;D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:43 am
Quote:
he kept looking at me, so I looked at him, so we'd stare at eachother for like 3 seconds, then one of us would look away.

Thats a sign that needs to be acted upon in my opinion.

Im a bit shy as well, but I found just talking with a guy I liked, made me feel a bit more at ease and alot more open. Try talking with him a bit more. Learn about each other.  

This Isnt Sparta

Liberal Fatcat

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:49 am
just randomly strike a conversation! if he's looking at you then that means he likes you but could be shy as well talking always breaks the ice! hell i wish i wasn't so shy to this day to tell the guy i like that i have a crush on him LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:01 am
For me, I like this one guy, im kinda shy too. but there's rumors that he might like me too. So if i were you, i would just try to talk to him.  

Em is asylum

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:03 pm
Thanks guys but I think he likes this other girl he always hangs with :/  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 am
I am just as shy as you when it comes to crushes but here's what i found out that makes it easier to handle. Just become friends with him, talk to him more in person (don't worry there's nothing to be afraid of when it comes to making him a friend) then you will get to know him more... and flirt (idk how to do it but when it seems right it just happens) soon enough you should be more comfortable with him, and maybe get the guts to expose your feeling. Of course you're gonna have to keep that you have a crush on him a secret so the friendship can get started.

thats my advise  

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

B E N D T H E R U L E S

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:30 am
Ok well I'm soooo shy. But I give some of the best advice. (not trying to make myself seem better) I helped my two BFF's get two of the most amazing guys ever. And they are still going strong so. I f you really like this guy, go up to him and be like "hey." start up a convo on something totally random like....music or which teachers you hate. Make the convo's funny. Talk about something in common. Add a little flirtatious smile. Good Luck. smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:24 am
1. Keep it cute or put it on mute! Try not to say anything dirty.. It'll give your crush or whoever you're flirting with the wrong idea of you.
2. Stay shy. If you stay shy and cute, it's kinda a way of saying, "hey, if you really want to know more about me, you should hang around with me more."

I'm s**t at giving advice, I'm sorry. stressed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:53 pm
I tend to be a natural flirt even though I'm really shy. It's weird.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:57 pm
Tell him over msn. It's a lot easier than face to face. Once he knows you like him, he'll help you out in the warming up to flirting department. smile  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

Dope-class

Gracious Dabbler

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:44 pm
yeah mostly every girl is shy and i know I am!Im superr shy especially when it comes to boys i get soo nervous biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:19 am
bezall14
yeah mostly every girl is shy and i know I am!Im superr shy especially when it comes to boys i get soo nervous biggrin

same biggrin  

Owl_Sister

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces