Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Hahahahahahaha

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:15 am
Apple has admitted defeat and is now agreeing to support Flash!
Why? One word: Android, LOL. They're losing their app developers to Android because Android supports Flash.

Lol, I love Google. Take that, Apple. Screw you for trying to force everyone into not having Flash.

I've just started learning Flash, actually. I quite like it (: I enjoy it's functionality with Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
Also! Adobe are going full steam ahead with plans to incorporate HTML 5 in Illustrator! Bring on vector-based web (:

I believe Szen will enjoy this post (:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 am
You'd think they'd have learned their lesson about exclusivity by now. It's their own fault that Microsoft owns the world and not them. XD

I get annoyed by the whole Flash vs. HTML5 thing. I don't know why people have to be so fanatic about stuff like that. You use the best tool for the job, and it's not the same answer for every job. Duh. rolleyes
I am looking forward to using HTML5, but it won't replace what I do.

And sorry I didn't reply to your email. I was a little overwhelmed about the house thing. xD;  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:11 am
Are you ******** serious? Fi. Nal. Ly. My goodness. My entire day was just made.

To say that not having Flash was a big inconvenience, is by far an understatement. And honestly, it was always really, really stupid on Apple's part.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:12 am
WHEN?

My. GOD.

What did they have against Flash, anyway???  

~ Milk Mynk ~

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 am
~ Milk Mynk ~
WHEN?

My. GOD.

What did they have against Flash, anyway???
They had a lot of things against Flash.
Mainly me, for calling them Rats with Wings, when I asked for Twitter.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:37 am
Mr. Jobs thinks too highly of himself. He should do like Bill Gates and just enjoy being rich rather than try to singlehandedly tell all people how to enjoy their technology. wahmbulance

Flash forever. heart  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 am
lolol.
The customer is always right smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:53 pm
Szen
You'd think they'd have learned their lesson about exclusivity by now. It's their own fault that Microsoft owns the world and not them. XD

I get annoyed by the whole Flash vs. HTML5 thing. I don't know why people have to be so fanatic about stuff like that. You use the best tool for the job, and it's not the same answer for every job. Duh. rolleyes
I am looking forward to using HTML5, but it won't replace what I do.

And sorry I didn't reply to your email. I was a little overwhelmed about the house thing. xD;

It's cool, I understand xD I just figured you'd enjoy that article. I just about fell off my seat when I read it.

Flash is a part of my course, and so I have a written assignment to do for it as well as prac, so I've been researching Flash and the history of it, and it's brought back so many memories of the internet in the old days. Anyone remember Frog in a Blender?!  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:24 pm
I remember that! I used to love JoeCartoon, I remember Gerbil Fishing being particularly funny.
(What? I would have been 14 then!)  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff