Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I really need some help, Suites...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D:
  Murrmurr, young sir.
View Results

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 pm
Okay, the story is very complicated and I'm not sure if I'll be able to cover this all..

I have these two good friends of mine. Let's use their aliases, shall we?

Mello: My Asian friend, calls herself sadistic, Sarcastic, caustic, and a b***h. (Her words) Treats Near like an object. Also possesive, to the extreme Also very . Stubborn, insecure, talkative, moody, easily stressed, cheerful at times, fairly good sense of humor, artistic, uncaring, greedy, bossy, ignorant and generally close-minded.

Near: Basically without emotions, easy to talk to. Basically Mello's security blanket. Shy, intelligent, emotionally cold, sadistic, antisocial, determined, logical, generally optimistic, faithful, protective, situationally obsessive and controlling.

Without Near, Mello gets depressed. Very. Very. And she admits it. Full heartedly. She realizes most, if not, all of her 'faults'.
Near has figured Mello out. She's very much like Near, hence the name. Mello sees me as a third wheel, due to past experiences.

These two people are very important to me, despite the fact that they seem like, well, not very good friends. Near figures that the best way to solve a problem, is to destroy the source; which she sees as herself. And she's afraid that if she leaves, I'll get either miserably clung to, or Mello will make my life a living hell.
I can't bring myself to leave my family, or allow myself to be messed with.

Any advice? I've done this as short as I could.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:39 pm
Since you've given them anime aliases, I'll give a stereotypical anime response which rarely seems to come up in the real world. All of you sit down together and properly talk about it. Remember not to attack anyone or get into personality traits and clashes. Just bring out the situation, let her know your feelings, learn what her feelings are, and from there, try to work something out.  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:17 am
Lychee Fruit
Since you've given them anime aliases, I'll give a stereotypical anime response which rarely seems to come up in the real world. All of you sit down together and properly talk about it. Remember not to attack anyone or get into personality traits and clashes. Just bring out the situation, let her know your feelings, learn what her feelings are, and from there, try to work something out.

Thanks, Lychee. That seems to be the general answer.

I'm just concerned that Mels won't want to, and refuse outright. Thus, clinging more to Near. It's complicated, and she's getting worse.

Thank you again, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:56 pm
Well if Mellow outright refuses then I'd say tha tyou and Near should stand your ground and talk about anywho.

After all if Mellow really does want Near then Mellow needs to learn to not treat others like a security blanket and more as equals.  

wo_nyrmo

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:43 pm
wo_nyrmo
Well if Mellow outright refuses then I'd say tha tyou and Near should stand your ground and talk about anywho.

After all if Mellow really does want Near then Mellow needs to learn to not treat others like a security blanket and more as equals.

Thank you, Nyrmo.

I'm just worried that she'll close up more, thus getting us back to square one.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games