Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|| Channel Kumo Broadcast || :Announcements: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:08 am
[ Important Announcement! ]

Because of a combination of complaints and lack of posting, the arc will be ending May 7th (one week from now). You have until 11:59PM that night to finish any missions you are doing, or to do missions in general. Any missions completed after that time will not receive arc bonuses, only standard AC. Any missions you think you have completed, please post on the Mission Board in the village, using the format provided. If you do not post the missions on the board, you will not receive credit for them. After May 7th, each person will be expected to turn in a full report of everything that happened (to their in-character knowledge), in order to receive AC or Ryo for the arc. You will have until the end of the following week (May 14th) to collect those rewards. The report can be delivered via PM (you still must post turning it in and collecting your reward to the secretary on the first floor of the tower), be put in a 'letter' within your post to the secretary, or by speaking to the Raikage directly (given he's available).

Likewise, I'll be putting up an activity check later today, and a questionnaire sometime in the next week that I will award you for if you answer in detail (as in putting some thought and heart into it). The reward will depend on the detail of the response. So keep an eye out for those.

Also, refusing to read announcements is not an excuse for missing information.

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
NecroPlant
Komorebii
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lunar_Serenade19
Valbjorn
Rexnov
Lanfaer
GalagaHero
illusorry
The Shenpai
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel The Risen
zZSiNGHAZz
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Quick reminder that missions are due on the Mission Board by the end of the day on May 7th (11:59am PST). Arc rewards will go up the following day. After that, everyone will have one week, until the end of the day on May 14th to both post their updated profiles as well as collect their rewards for the arc. In order to collect your rewards, a full report of your experience in the arc must be turned in in-character. You may either PM it to me (you still must post in the office turning it in), have it in your post to the secretary, or speak with the Raikage personally (given he is available).

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
NecroPlant
Komorebii
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lunar_Serenade19
Valbjorn
Rexnov
Lanfaer
GalagaHero
illusorry
The Shenpai
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel The Risen
zZSiNGHAZz
BlackFruity

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:18 am

As of 8am EST this morning, only two people have turned in a list of their accomplishments to the Mission Board, so I'd like to reiterate. In order to get rewards from this arc you must do two things:

1. Post either missions you think you have completed or a list of accomplishments if you can't find any matching mission to the Mission Board thread. If I don't have this list from you, you will not receive a reward for the arc, period. No AC or ryo will be given to you. This must be done by the end of today, and I will cut it off at 12:00am PST. You've had a week to do so.

2. By the end of next week (May 14), you must post up an updated profile in the new profile thread as well as turn in a written summary of everything you experienced in character. This can be sent to me via PM, placed in your post to the secretary, or given directly to Kaileer. You must turn in this report in order to receive your reward because you cannot be rewarded for something the Raikage doesn't know happened. You will not receive a reward if you have not turned in the report by 12am PST the night of the 14th.

3. The only exceptions to either of these are if you speak with me about not being able to post for a week (in which case you also need to post in hiatus) or if you are one of the few that are not currently in the village (you must still post on the Mission Board).

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
NecroPlant
Komorebii
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lunar_Serenade19
Valbjorn
Rexnov
Lanfaer
GalagaHero
illusorry
The Shenpai
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel The Risen
zZSiNGHAZz
BlackFruity

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:10 am
[ General Announcement! ]

Alright everyone! Here are the rewards for the arc. This reward includes any missions that you posted up, my evaluation of the things that you did, activity, and roleplay. This does not stack with the rewards for the missions, as they have already been included in the number. If you did not post on the Mission Board, your reward only includes my evaluation of your participation and roleplay. If you see any problems with the numbers listed, please speak to me privately.

Rewards:

Inori: 2050AC 1000ryo
Axel: 2050AC 900ryo
Soraru: 1900AC 900ryo
Valbjorn: 1450AC 700ryo
Wan: 1300AC 400ryo
Miko: 850AC 400ryo
Hakanai: 750AC 200ryo
Toshihiro: 600AC 300ryo

Toso: 1000AC
Hatsu: 600AC
Rin: 500AC
Hanna: 450AC
Hono: 400AC
Honsho: 300AC
Rina: 200AC

Because I was forced to end the arc prematurely, AC and ryo are the only rewards. Remember that you have until the end of this week to collect your reward. In order to do so, you must turn in a report in some form to either the secretary or to Kaileer directly. Then you must physically retrieve your reward from the office.

Also keep in mind that even though the arc is officially over, the village is still in chaos. The end of the arc does not mean that you can just go back to your daily routine, as there is a mess to clean. Until the report is rebooted next Sunday after you've all turned in your own, your characters don't yet know that the village is for sure safe (except for the pair that did the patrol). I'm not going to hold your hand on what you should do from here; think for a bit what should be done in this situation, and do it. But pretending nothing just happened and going about training (as some of you did during the arc) is not the correct answer.

Refusing to read announcements is not an excuse for missing information.

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
NecroPlant
Komorebii
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lunar_Serenade19
Valbjorn
Rexnov
Lanfaer
GalagaHero
illusorry
The Shenpai
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel The Risen
zZSiNGHAZz
BlackFruity

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:36 am

Here's another reminder that updated profiles should be posted in the new thread by 11:59 PST on May 15th. If you do not post your profile by this time, you will not be able to participate in the village until you've spoken to me. I will warn you that you will need a good reason. If you can't post it before this time, please PM or Skype me and post in hiatus!

Also, everyone needs to turn in reports/pick up their rewards by the same time and date. You don't have to wait for me to respond as the secretary, but you do have to pick up your reward, which you will not get until you turn in a report!

Finally, the questionnaire will be going up shortly. I would like all of you to take to heart the things that were said and answer as honestly as you can. Remember, I will give you rewards based on the quality of your answers! But in order to get any rewards for it, the response must be posted by 5/31. That's almost three weeks from now, and should be plenty of time.

And, of course, refusing to read announcements is not an excuse for missing information.

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
NecroPlant
Komorebii
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lunar_Serenade19
Valbjorn
Rexnov
Lanfaer
GalagaHero
illusorry
The Shenpai
XAyame_HatakeX
Azeiel The Risen
zZSiNGHAZz
BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:24 am

Time is up to post your profiles and pick up your rewards! If you haven't done one or both of those things, you must speak with me privately before doing so! Posting in the village without a profile is prohibited, and I will delete your profile if it is posted after today until you've spoken to me. Unless you're new of course. And remember that you had to have picked up your reward from the secretary in the office in order to receive anything you got from the arc. This applies to all future rewards as well unless otherwise specified.

I will be making a compilation of your reports for later today (or tomorrow because I'm sick). The Mission Board and Squad lists will also be updated so keep an eye out for those.

Also, I'm doing something a little on the fun side, at least as far as the residences go! If you are a genin, you'll be paired up with a roommate. Just to perhaps get to know someone in the village that you might not know so well. =) You may keep these as you progress through the ranks or request an apartment to yourself once you hit chuunin. The pairings are as follows:

Apartment 201 - Soraru + Toso
Apartment 202 - Toshihiro + Osamu
Apartment 203 - Nathaniel + Hono
Apartment 210 - Inori + Miko
Apartment 211 - Honsho + Rin

If you are chuunin or higher, you get to choose your own room number (between 1 and 250) and whether or not you room with someone. Just let me know. I will put up a general layout of the one or two room apartments, so keep an eye out for those, but besides that, you are free to decorate however you like.

Now for the in-character part. If you were in the middle of a conversation before the brief time jump below, feel free to finish them before applying the days passed. Just be sure to mention in your post somewhere that you are still pre-time jump. If you are in the mountains, this does not affect you until you return, or otherwise stated.

If you had not received your headband before now, you will have received it by the end of the time jump.

"About a week has passed since the ice monsters left the village and the storm slowed to a halt. The snow melted quickly in the rapidly warming weather as it gave way to a cool spring. Still the worst of the snow drifts and plowed piles remained, growing a layer of dirt as time passed and they gradually grew smaller. Of course, the leaving snow did nothing but reveal more bodies than originally let on. The unnatural storm and the monsters combined removed a massive chunk of the village's population.

Almost sixty-eight hundred to be exact.

A cloud of anguish hangs over the village, along with hatred for the shinobi they thought were supposed to protect them against anything. But besides that, could almost be considered normal again. Until every shinobi in the village received a written missive (which I will be sending out via PM shortly)."

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
NecroPlant
Komorebii
Lunar_Serenade19
Valbjorn
Rexnov
Lanfaer
GalagaHero
The Shenpai
Azeiel The Risen
zZSiNGHAZz
BlackFruity

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:00 pm

I'm making the deadline to have the missions handed out to squads July 9th by midnight. If you haven't completed the missions by then, they will be considered failed. As instructed, missions must be completed by the entire squad, and it is up to the leaders of each squad to see that they get done. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please speak to me personally. I will also be contacting some of you regarding posting situations.

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
NecroPlant
Komorebii
Lunar_Serenade19
Rexnov
Lanfaer
GalagaHero
The Shenpai
Azeiel The Risen
BlackFruity
magcookie
avem xxvii
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Hey everyone!

A couple quick notes since we have so many new people, and it's easier this way than telling everyone individually,

1. For everyone that's new, I'd recommend reading the Mission Board thread in the village. It has all of my personal rules, squads (once I update them again), and this is also where you'll get general missions from. I prefer everyone post there when they first get a mission rather than when it's finished, but so long as it's posted you will get credit for it. I like keeping track of everyone's progress so I know what to give them as far as missions go. This includes crafting and event/arc rewards. The proof of AC has to be here, and if it isn't you don't have it. If you hit the next rank but my records show otherwise, you will not be eligible for the title associated with that rank.

2. For everyone that's been here longer, I've updated the layout for the mission board. You are now required to include a link to the mission's final post, if there are multiple, so that there is a record of it being done. This is due to a small situation that came up with and has been handled. So if you post it when you pick up the mission, which I prefer, you'll have to update it when it's done with a link. For event/arc rewards, no link is necessary, as I have given you that personally.

3. I'll be starting up the bi-weekly reports again soon, as well as updating squads, so keep an eye out for those!

4. I know a lot of you want some downtime for character building, and you will have a decent stretch of time here soon! I just need everyone to finish up a couple of missions and you'll be free to do as you like. But that means you have to post! Remember, if you're on a mission and the person before you hasn't posted in three (3) days, you have permission to skip them. For the person not posting, if you know you can't post within the three day time limit, let me know so that I can inform the next person in line! I would also prefer if you are gone for more than three days, let me know and post in hiatus so you are excused from anything that might happen to your characters. If you are skipped, we are not at fault for anything that might happen to your characters, especially in battle.

I think that's all for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You know where to find me. =)

Thanks!
~Tao

Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
NecroPlant
Komorebii
Rexnov
Lanfaer
Royal Oatmeal
Azeiel The Risen
BlackFruity
XAyame_HatakeX
avem xxvii
Grand Chevalier Haji
TheRealKiru
Steel Lapin
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kazuraii

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:24 am

Hello~

I'm quoting everyone who has a profile still up in Kumogakure, so if you are no longer part of the village, please disregard this message. Or, if you are on hiatus, please inform me in case I've forgotten.

It's been a little while since any announcements were made, but I've decided because it's been six months since the last one, I'm going to have an activity check! All you have to do is re-post your profile using the format provided in the new thread. I'll update the roster as you do so. Also, make sure you post in the Document Post Style. It has this in the instructions, but a few people have forgotten in the past. If you don't use it, I'll make you re-post it. Please do it so that everything is uniform. And make sure your character is up to date! I'd hate for them to lose ranks because you don't have the correct information.

If you don't know what your current AC is because you haven't been keeping track of it, ask me and I will let you know what I have listed in a personal document, based on Mission Board posts.

On that note, as a reminder, make sure all AC gains are posted on the Mission Board, using the format provided. This is so I can keep track of your character's progress to initiate events to give a boost to ranking up.

We've been having some troubles with activity lately, especially while the Raikage was out of the village. As an example, the missions given out on August 25th have not even been started, nearing a month and a half later. The events I set up are for the general progression of the village's story, but also to help lead into stories that you all have expressed interest for personal stories. I know everyone has an agenda of their own, and there will be time to accomplish those things, but I need people to post so those 'down times' can happen. My rules regarding those things are as follows.

1. When a mission has been given out or taken, you have three days to post after the previous person has posted. If you do not, they have every right to skip you. Preferably if you know you can't post within that time, let the next person in line know so that they can post.

2. If you can't post for any extended amount of time beyond three days, please, please post in the hiatus thread. Especially if someone is waiting for you. Let the next person in line and your squad leader know if you do post there, so they know to continue on without you. This is to help things move a little more seamlessly.

3. Everyone in the village, unless on hiatus, will be required to post at least once a week.

I'm also implementing something new to Kumo, that's already being done in Kiri. From now on Squad Leaders, either temporary or permanent, will be in charge of their squad's activity. If someone isn't posting it is their job to message them and find out why. Refusal to do this will result in demotion from leader in place of someone who can. I hate to go to such extremes, but I have been incredibly busy lately, and need a little weight taken off my shoulders. This means, until the squads are shifted once these scouting missions are complete, the following four characters are responsible for the people under them: Inori, Axel [Wan until he returns], Toso, and Miko. Jounin are expected to be responsible enough to post for themselves. If you have read all this either PM or message me on Skype the following word [highlight]:
HALLOWEEN

Finally, there's an event upcoming! It will only be a week long, from October 24th to the 31st, and I will explain it in detail when the time comes, but the rewards will be based on your activity throughout that week.

Thanks!
~Tao

Rexnov
Royal Oatmeal
Komorebii
Azeiel the Risen
Valbjorn
Lily Platypus
zZSiNGHAZz
AD Reaper Elyse
BlackFruity
Lunar_Serenade19
Lanfaer
NecroPlant
GalagaHero
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
XAyame_HatakeX
avem xxvii
magcookie
TheRealKiru
Steel Lapin
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kazuraii
Grand Chevalier Haji
Motherglare
October Night Starlight
The Wolf of Asgard
Royal Deci

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:30 am

Hello~

Time's up for the activity check! If you were quoted, that means you posted your profile, or have otherwise spoken to me. If you weren't, well, you must speak to me personally before you will be permitted to post again. If you post without a profile, the post will be deleted. I promise I don't bite to talk to, so please communicate. It's essential to just about everything I do.

Likewise, the following people, for following my instructions, will get to participate in the Halloween event:

Wanryoku Horobosu
Axel Storn
Hakanai Yuki
Decimo Saya
Soraru Hiraite
Tosokurui Hojo
Inori Yuzuriha

If your name is not listed, you have until the end of today [October 24] to figure out what you missed.

On that note, the rules! For the next week, until the 31st, the people listed above will have the opportunity to roll a number generator up to three [3] times a day during posts. The generator will be between 1 and 3, meaning the result will be 1, 2, or 3. That number is how many candies you get. It's not required to roleplay finding said candies, but it'd definitely be interesting just randomly finding them on the ground or something.

Now, there are two ways to go about this event: quality or quantity. Or even both if you can manage it. Since you can roll up to three times a day, it works for people who can post more often, hence 'quantity'. 'Quality' goes for the people who post less often but have much longer posts [this isn't to say they post better than other people, so please don't take it that way]. In order for 'quality' to take part, a post must be 300 words to start with. 300 words and fewer gets 1-3 candies per post. However, for every 100 words after 300, you get a +1 to your roll [i.e. if you roll a 1 you get 2, 2 you get 3, etc.], up to a maximum of +5. So if you post an 800 word post, you can get anywhere from 6-8 candies in one post.

Here's the instructions hashed out in case the paragraph is hard to follow:
- Roll a number generator 1-3 when you post.
- That number is how many candies you get.
- For every 100 words over 300 words, you get +1 to the number you roll, up to a maximum of +5 [800 words].
- You may do this up to three [3] times a day.
- It must be done in an in-character post.

The prizes will be revealed probably November 1, but the more candies, the better.

Happy Halloween~

Thanks!
~Tao

Rexnov
Royal Oatmeal
Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
BlackFruity
Lanfaer
NecroPlant
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
The Wolf of Asgard
Royal Deci
magcookie
TheRealKiru
Azeiel the Risen

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:18 pm

Happy Halloween, everyone!

I'm extending the week-long event a few days longer. Now you have until midnight on the 5th, PST, to collect candies. I will be posting rewards on the 6th.

That's all~

Thanks!
~Tao

Rexnov
Royal Oatmeal
Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
BlackFruity
Lanfaer
NecroPlant
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
The Wolf of Asgard
Royal Deci
magcookie
TheRealKiru
Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:21 pm

Reward time!

First off, thank you to everyone who was active during our mini event. Because of that, not only did you get an extra week but I'm also giving 10 free candies to everyone who was approved to participate! That means, so long as you sent me the word HALLOWEEN that you were told to send me in my announcement back on October 9th.

Now, on a more serious note, I did this for the express reason of making sure you guys read my announcements. I only post things that are important for everyone to know so please, please make sure you read them. I don't like excluding people from events.

Anyway, to the most important part: the rewards. There are three categories of rewards, and the candies act like currency towards them, the item received increasing in cost as it increases in value. You may pay the number of candies for any one item in that category, and of course you must pay additionally for any others. You may also buy something more than once. Once you've chosen all of your rewards, please post them one the mission boards as a proof of purchase. These candies will expire December 1, 2016 (although the rewards last until you use them). That's it! Open the spoilers below for the lists.

2 Candies
1 Training Coupon (1 free training post)
5 projectiles (kunai, senbon, etc.)
3 explosive tags
10 yards of wire

5 Candies
5 of any tier 1 ore
1 Food Pill (gives Mild increase to chosen stat for 5 posts)
1 Tutor Coupon (-1 post toward learning 10 techniques; only one can be active at a time and does not work on techniques that do not allow reductions)
1 Mission Coupon (-1 post toward completing any mission or job with a base duration; only one can be active at a time)
1 Chakra Coupon (recover chakra 2x faster even in combat for 5 posts)
1 Stamina Coupon (recover stamina 2x faster even in combat for 5 posts)

10 Candies
1 Variable Marble (worth 1k ryo; Or give 20 candies for a 2k marble)
Chakra Dispersal Gloves (3 uses; pay technique cost plus 10 to disperse any chakra based technique)
1 bag of Low-Grade Fertilizer
1 Great Food Pill (gives Supreme increase to chosen stat for 3 posts; character will feel tired afterward)
1 Ryo Coupon (receive 2x the ryo for completing a mission or job)

Enjoy!

Thanks!
~Tao

Rexnov
Royal Oatmeal
Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
BlackFruity
Lanfaer
NecroPlant
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
The Wolf of Asgard
Royal Deci
magcookie
TheRealKiru
Azeiel the Risen

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Quick reminder!

The candies you received from the Halloween posting event expired on December 1, 2016! Make sure you post on the Mission Board which prizes you claimed, and prizes can be found in the last announcement, from November 6th! Don't miss your opportunity to get some free stuff!

Also, I'd recommend everyone take a glance at the guild announcement! You can get some additional free stuff from that. =)

Thanks!
~Tao

Rexnov
Royal Oatmeal
Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
BlackFruity
Lanfaer
NecroPlant
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
The Wolf of Asgard
Royal Deci
magcookie
TheRealKiru
Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:11 am

On the first day of Christmas...

Hey, everyone! I've got one final little reward thing for you before and going into the next year, in the form of the Twelve Days of Christmas! Not unlike what Gaia is doing, but during the actual twelve days of Christmas, which start on, well... Christmas.

Now, I know everyone is busy during the holidays, and I'm no exception to this. Because of that, in order to get your daily prize, all you have to do is send me a message in some way each day (i.e. PM or Skype) and you'll get your daily reward. Anyone that contacts me every day until January 5th (or the 6th, if you're a day ahead of us), will get a big prize of their choice. Do not message me in a group chat about it; I probably won't see it. Also, there won't be any reminders, so it's up to you guys to remember. That's it! It starts today, so I look forward to hearing from you all!

Don't get used to all this free stuff. This will be the last one for a while. =P

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks!
~Tao

Rexnov
Royal Oatmeal
Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
BlackFruity
Lanfaer
NecroPlant
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
magcookie
TheRealKiru
Azeiel the Risen
XAyame_HatakeX
Anbu Black Oinin
Arrow35
Hurrak

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Quick reminder!

Remember to vote! There's only one more day for crew voting, and we want to hear everyone's thoughts, so remember to cast your vote! You have until 12/28 at midnight PST, and then the following day VC voting will begin. Your opinions matter to us, so make sure you voice them!

And please remember, this is not a popularity contest. We want to know who you think would do honest work and isn't just in it for the title.

Thanks!
~Tao

Rexnov
Royal Oatmeal
Lily Platypus
AD Reaper Elyse
BlackFruity
Lanfaer
NecroPlant
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
magcookie
TheRealKiru
Azeiel the Risen
XAyame_HatakeX
Anbu Black Oinin
Arrow35
Hurrak

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games