Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:09 am
User Image
ᴶᵢᵏᵒ ˇ ᴶᵢᴶᵢ ˇ ᴹᵢᵗ≀ᵘ

⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸.▿.▿.▿ the ʳᵒᵒᵗ of suffering is attachment

⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸═══ 𝔻 ⥋ ℝᵃᵑᵏ𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ𝕂ᵃᵗᵒᵑ𝕊ᵉᵑ≀ᵒʳ𝕎ᵒʳᵏᵉʳ ═══

⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸Having arrived in Suna some weeks ago, Jiji was a bit remiss in presenting himself to the kage. But doing so would have placed him at the whims of the shinobi world, something he abhorred. It was, however, impolite to remain a visitor in the village without permission to fully stay. And he was tired of spending nights in inns or on the streets. Lifting one pale hand, he knocked on the door to the office and waited for permission to enter. A quick check of his appearance ensued as he waited, straightening his collar and smoothing wrinkles from his sleeves. His hair was tidied with a few quick pulls and brushes, pulling his bangs to one side. His hair and eyes were of similar color, both a washed out platinum blonde that seemed both bright and dull. Much like his personality, some might say but not very loudly and certainly not to his face.

⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

if only we could see the ᵐᵢʳᵃᶜᶥᵉ of a single flower clearly▿.▿.▿.

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:32 pm
astrasinthewild

Ayame looked up at Hakanai making a small face at her rudeness with forgetting to answer the poor girl. "You may stay," she waved off a golem and pointed her clawed finger at the girl, "Don't cause any trouble." She said matter-of-factly, "Or I'll give you to Three and let him experiment on you."
Daichi gave a chuckle before putting his massive head on his tamer's shoulder, "Science is serious business," he would whisper getting a smile out of Ayame.
When she heard the knock Ayame kept that smile, as she rubbed on Daichi's nose, "Come in."  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 12:23 pm
User Image
ᴶᵢᵏᵒ ˇ ᴶᵢᴶᵢ ˇ ᴹᵢᵗ≀ᵘ

⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸Hearing a voice calling him to enter, Jiji pushed the door to the kage's office open and stepped in, careful to not let the door slam closed behind him. Inside, he found himself only slightly thrown off by the size of the wolf and the appearance of the kage Not what I expected. However, his features didn't change from the mild, detached expression that he always wore. He was incapable of expressing anything else anyway "Greetings to the Kage of Suna." he gave a bow, bending from his hips, before straightening "I am Jiko Mitsu, formerly of the town of Kowareta Kata on the outskirts of your village. I am here to request permission to remain in your village, until such a time as you no longer wish me to be here." he stood with his hands at his sides, waiting, done speaking.

[OoC: Jiji's town was taken over by the UHV, he was taken as a child soldier by them. Since the UHV have lost power, he returned but his town Kowareta Kata (Broken River), was pretty much destroyed. He came to Suna cause it's the closest and strongest village.]

⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:15 am
User Image
[ Hakanai & Shukenja ]
Kumogakure ✦ Chuunin ✦ Tamer&Medical
Never have I dealt anything more
difficult than my own broken soul and mind.

Hakanai; Chakra: 285/285 Stamina: 215/215

The woman with the cat had come back and Hakanai had to quickly step on Shu's paw to inflict pain as he yelped rather loudly, this was her way of making sure Shu behaves and leave Koari alone. Luckily, poor Nova didn't come with Koari this time so it made it easier for Shu to be controlled. Ayame and Koari spoke for a moment before Koari left again as she stood there, silently and waited. Another knock at the door as Hakanai didn't mind. Before her intense training, she would've gotten angry, but she had learned to control that fire within her so it made everything easier. Lady Kazekage finally faced her and said that she could stay and not to get in trouble or she'll give them to Three. No idea who Three was, she knew not to take that lightly. "Thank you, Lady Kazekage. I won't be of any trouble." Hakanai caught the door as it was pushed opened and let the young boy pass, once he did so, Shukenja went out of the door and Hakanai followed, shutting it closed for the Lady Kazekage. Together, they headed out of the office to find a place to stay and sleep in the forest.

[ Exit ]

Shukenja; Chakra: ---/--- Stamina: ---/---

Attire: Currently the one in pic. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

XAyame_HatakeX

astrasinthewild

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 4:06 pm
astrasinthewild

Ayame would nod her head at the Hakanai as they left then turned her full attention to the young boy. She took a deep breath and let it loose, she had heard of he destruction of the town he hailed from. Her glowing eyes were the only indication of her anger, and she tapped one of the golems to stop pouring obscene amounts of tea. "Do you wish to have a headband, young Jiko?" She asked as Daichi turned to growl at a golem that had stepped on his tail. The poor thing skittered off into a corner of the office. "Daichi." Ayame said with finality.
Daichi side eyed his tamer, "Wut?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:22 pm
User Image
ᴶᵢᵏᵒ ˇ ᴶᵢᴶᵢ ˇ ᴹᵢᵗ≀ᵘ

⫸⫸Ignoring the person who left, now of no consequence since they were no longer in the room, Jiji considered the Kazekage's question. Did he want a headband?
"I have concerns before I answer that." he spoke carefully, with respect but also with a little sense of detachment
"I have very little interest in playing at the violence that comes with aligning myself with a village. At this moment I have no wish to align myself with a village, having spent four years at the hands of the UHV. Sunagakure is merely the closest village to my hometown." he tilted his head as the giant wolf spoke but showed very little surprise.
He'd seen talking animals with the UHV.
"Provided accepting a headband does not violate any of my previous statements, I will take one. If a headband will restrict and prevent me from accomplishing my own goals, I will have to decline."
Revealing that he had been associated with the UHV at one time might be damning for his staying in the village. But hiding secrets was not a way to start a potentially beneficial relationship.

[OoC: ]

XAyame_HatakeX

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:44 pm
astrasinthewild

Ayame opened the drawer she kept headbands in and held one out to the young man, "Jiko, here in Suna we accept all kinds. The violence only comes when it is time to protect, and even then I try to avoid as much as I can." She looked out the window to her back and sighed then turned her blue-green gaze back to Jiko, "Suna has lost much, but I will not turn people away just because they were formerly with this or that. I want the person you are now, and with this headband you become a part of Suna. Now, whether that is permanent or temporary is up to you."
Daichi spoke then, "She does not mean if you die it's if you decide to stay. We will not hold you here if you wish to leave."
Ayame nodded, "Yes, I apologize, what he said." She stood and came closer to him making sure to keep enough distance so as not to get into his space, "You came into Suna Jiko and with this headband you will have permission to train and learn anything you can." Her protection was a given as the Kazekage so she said nothing about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:19 pm
User Image
ᴶᵢᵏᵒ ˇ ᴶᵢᴶᵢ ˇ ᴹᵢᵗ≀ᵘ

⫸⫸
Pretty words. Maybe someday Jiko would believe them. As it was, the best he could do was accept the headband "I shall stay, since you are implying I will be left to my own." he replied, examining the headband with some criticism. As the Kazekage approached, he looked up at her without any expression, his murky gold eyes hard to read "And for clarification, I did was not 'with' the UHV. They abducted me from my home and enslaved me as a weapon." he tucked the headband into his bag, his tone nonchalant "I will endeavor to not create issues for you or your village. Thank you for allowing me to stay." he bowed, platinum blond hair falling down around his shoulders before he straightened "Is there an office where I can request a place to stay? I do not wish to remain sleeping at an inn."

XAyame_HatakeX

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:55 am
astrasinthewild

Ayame shook her head, "I meant with your other village. I apologize if it seemed I insinuated you were with the UHV." Ayame rolled her shoulders and felt the scar tissue stretch on her back. "Not everyone is with them of their own accord, and they have taken much from this world."
Daichi moved his ears before he transformed into the form of a fairly tall white haired male and walked past Jiko. He was gone for mere moments before he returned and handed Jiko a key, "No one that is a part of Suna goes without a home."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:19 pm
User Image
ᴶᵢᵏᵒ ˇ ᴶᵢᴶᵢ ˇ ᴹᵢᵗ≀ᵘ

⫸⫸
Jiko bowed his head in acknowledgement of the Kazekage's correction. So long as he was not associated with the UHV, he was fine. As the giant wolf transformed, a small flicker of something crossed Jiko's features. Concern? Fear? He hid it as quickly as it came and bowed fully as he accepted the key "Thank you. I will endeavor to remain unobtrusive to your village." he turned and walked away, leaving the office.

{Exits....somewhere}

XAyame_HatakeX

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers