Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
{This is what Esmeralda has to say.}

Hai. I guess I'm the rules type, because I always end up making posts like this.
In any case, I'd like to have a few ground rules.
ONE: Please, be semi-literate in your writings. I'm not talking perfect here. If you post yourwh 0lest or ylik Ethisth en ppl will get mad at you. Especially people like me: I am a freak about grammar and the like.
TWO: Be nice. "You suck" is not an acceptable critique. You remember when you were in elementary school, and the teacher told you to give constructive criticism? Same principle applies. HOWEVER...
THREE: Know how to take a critique. Everyone who tells you that the beginning to your story or how you drew someone's shoulder is off is NOT the spawn of the devil. They probably have a point.
(this rule courtesy metal gothic dragon)
Please, for clarity's sake, include your username in the title of your topic. If I were to make a thread of my artwork, for example, I would title it "Spellbound Blasphemy's Artwork!" or something to that effect.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, FOLLOW THE TOS, FOLLOW THE TOS, FOLLOW THE TOS! (Terms of Service, that is...)
FOUR: Have fun! biggrin

Art thanks to Sioga and her shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 pm
Also, to keep things as organized as possible, please put your username in the topic.

User 1's Art
User 2's Story - The Beast Within
User 3's TekTek Art

Remember, you must follow Gaia's ToS.  

Metal Gothic Dragon
Vice Captain

The Official Art/Writing Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items