Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
≈ Hidden Mist Border Outpost Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:43 pm

User Image

An outpost hidden within islands around the waters of the mist village. Shinobi new to the anbu of the mist village are assigned here often to help maintain border security. The outpost consists of a single story wooden building. The shinobi assigned here require food to be restocked once a month.

Of recent, the shinobi have been suffering from blitz attacks by strong, organized and suspiciously direct bandits. They have lost much of their rations to the bandits and the structure has been damaged by an attempted fire. The entire building shows signs of strain, from some damaged beams along the ground to the burnt and hastily repaired corner where the fire was. Its obvious that the shinobi are under some strain too as they are agitated, tense and in full gear.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
There were plenty of people hustling and bustling about the outpost. The gates were swinging open already, the head of the caravan rolling in on the gates without a worry in the world. There was much to do with the people here in the land of water. With visibility so low most of the time, mist vision was the only way to prevent an ambush in the dense mist. He let thoughts of strategy distract him, as he brought a form from his sash out. He spoke little, an oddity of many magnitudes, as he approached the caravan leader. A signature later, and he turned, awaiting Mi to come in sight.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mi just hung back letting her thoughts turn pensive as she mulled over the topic of conversation for the day. Her head hurt just from thinking about it. This was not something she wanted to deal with at the moment. Call it running away from problems but she just didn't feel like inducing any more migrains. As they came upon their destination Mi watched the hustle and bustle as the wagons were immediately guided to their next destinations. Roly Poly went to check off their completion while Mi hung back and observed. Despite the thick waves of dense mist the clung to everything like blankets, Mi was able to 'see' with no problem. Roly Poly was finished with buisness relativly quickly, Mi moved to stand beside him, her gaze still glued to around them."So we go back now...?"The idea of going back to the village to report to the Mizukage was not at the top of her lists of things to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:21 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
With the paperwork signed, and bill taken care of, there wasn't much more for them to do. It was quite the odd feeling though... It was a rush. There had been a momentary increase in his mind's processing, like a book was attempting to be hammered into his skull, and was--surprisingly-- going through. The boy from Suna. The genin coming and going. Reiko's departure. Oh, how it made his skull throb. A brief rubbing of his temples, and a deep breath later, he grinned. She wondered if they'd return.
He shrugged. "S'pose we do then. Mission's done. Don't see much of a point of two of us saying it got here safe. He knows we both went." A simple logic. Could provide Mi a chance to slip away from the limelight to practice for a bit. Then he could really check out the boy. Nevertheless, he wasn't going to waste time. "Let's just head back, and we'll split at the gate. I'll report, you go practice, huh?"

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
She stayed quiet, weighing her options. If the Mizukage really wanted to find her she couldn't hide in the village for very long. She was going to have to put a little distance between herself and the main village. Most likely Satoshi no longer cared about her ditching her squad but still. Mi hesitated a little, taking a look around her."There are places to train around here. We can part now..." Mi stalked off, not really waiting for his response. There was no point in having accompanied him, nothing happened. This trek only served as a means to get her to the outskirts. Water... There had to be a large enough body of water out here somewhere.

[/exit]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:40 pm
With Mi having already departed, he'd have to note that for Satoshi. Mi was out of the village training. Irregardless, he hurried his way back to the village, blurring through the mist once more.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:33 pm
MISSION: Border Outpost Relief!
Kiri Shinobi: Jack Snipe, Shadowseeker Húnyistír, Marco Cross, Tekkou Terrozaki
Details:
Of recent, the shinobi have been suffering from blitz attacks by strong, organized and suspiciously direct bandits. They have lost much of their rations to the bandits and the structure has been damaged by an attempted fire. During a more recent attack, a shinobi was killed and several pounds of supplies and weaponry was stolen. The Mizukage has sent out reinforcements to investigate, engage and detain the attackers! Each shinobi will face two [2] 'bandits' of Jounin rank. Only one [1] or two [2] attackers are necessary for interrogation.
A
AC: 1000
Ryo: None
Opponent Match Ups:
Jack Snipe VS Koko & Koga (Azzurro Skyde) Fight @ Outer Training Area
Shadowseeker Húnyistír VS Tadashi Omaeda (Redera Issun) Fight @ Koi Pond
Marco Cross VS Pietro & Paolo (little mintchan) Fight @ Rooftop
Tekkou Terrozaki VS [undetermined] Mana ecl_Zetsuya @ Fight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:41 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tadashi Omaeda
User ImageAғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴏᴄ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ

Adjusting his gears for the final time, he looked up ahead. 6'2. 188lb. Judging by his frame, he had no pride for a main weapon. Confidence was no stray to him and he welcomed it with his massive arms. The two of which he was now stretching. His sitting position hadn't shifted, for the layout of this place was pretty obvious to him. Sitting on some fat stacks and being on that sick-nasty thug status, Tadashi - - of the Bandit group now looked overhead. He didn't care for waiting on his associates. What he did care for, was the extra loot that may still be available. But even then they would be worthless.

Either way. He could use the time to relax sit back and think straight. His girl was on the other side of the equator. His new job was working wonders. Though, being the light hearted guy he was, Tadachi surmised that the land had more than just material riches. Yawning, he craned his neck back to the scenery. "Somebody better get me though.." Anyway, enough with the waiting. He stood up and left.
        [[Exits]]

I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʀsᴏɴɪsᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ.
&&&&&&&&&&Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ //Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜ // Ninjutsu
Gᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴅ sᴛʀᴇssᴇᴅ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴇɴsᴇ
Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇ
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴠᴇɪɴs
Fʟᴏᴏʀɪɴ', GO
Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪs sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴍᴀɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀʟ
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʙᴜɪʟᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟʟs

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 725/725______AC: 11,150
Stamina Pool: 75/150______Ryo: 3700

[This will be the last time I write this here. Please, remember to read the spoiler, as pretty much every post there will be information there. If it says "New Unread Mail", there is something there.]

Arriving at the location took little time, maybe a few hours at best. Time was nothing to Jack when he was running like this, for from one moment to the next he was entirely uncertain if he was going to make it. Due to reasons unknown, his body was weak, and even the most simple of taijutsu or bukijutsu eluded his grasp. Running was a chore, and walking quickly was about the best he could normally do. But under certain conditions he could utilize his shinobi training to enhance his speed, albeit at the price of his stamina. Chakra was never involved, which was odd considering it was chakra control that gave that particular speed to shinobi, at least in his case. Landing with a rather soft tap upon the ground just before the clearing to the outpost, Jack surveyed about him, his eyes taking in every detail within moments. Where were the people who still remained? Where were the enemies that should be here? He waited in silence and held up a fist, signalling that all shout stop. He knew Tekkou would be nearby, already having arrived a few moments before them. Hopefully the chunin had not left the forest line, as entering without first observing was asking for death.

His expression was intent as he looked about, looking for anyone and anything moving. There had to be people left! He had the rations, and he had the man power. Gesturing to the side and hoping Shadow would see it, he would bring his thumb and little finger out to the sides and wiggle them, as if they were flying, a symbol for him to use his bird to see what was around. Doing that, he gestured to his right, where hopefully Marco would arrive to see it. To Marco he gestured to the ground and then clenched his fist: hold your ground. If a fight ensued he needed Marco unhindered. He lifted his hand into the air then, hoping that Tekkou would see it, and brought his index finger straight up before swirling it in circles in the air. Check the area. He finished by pointing to his eyes, and hopefully he would get to use his eyes, the eyes of a Hyuuga, to see if anyone else was nearby. As for himself, Jack raised his cane to his lips and held in place, waiting for information on any side. With the radios he had given to them on the way here a mere whisper would relay the information they needed, but with Jack so close to the edge of the woods, the only thing hiding him sparse bushes, his speaking would be heard. The others, hopefully, would not.

►► O. O. C. (New Unread Mail) ◄◄

I'm going with the idea that I gave you all head sets for communication. They are designed for one ear, and the quietest whisper can be detected if a hand is placed over it and your mouth. Good luck!

Flamefox Merimac

Tao-Benshin

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
Kirigakure ANBU: Jonas Via Fifadon

|
|
Waiting patiently, Jonas felt more then the standard shinobi enter the territory surrounding the Outpost. It wasn't the bandits or whatever the hell they are, those he signatures he knew If its the shinobi Mizukage sent...I'm glad to have them here finally. he thought then turned his attention to the shinobi who were part of the outpost "Our visitors are good. I'll greet them once they arrive." he said quietly to the gathered group. There were only about ten shinobi currently manning the post, with one having been brought to the hospital in the Kirigakure. They were all a bit shaky from the attacks but snapped to attention when he spoke, instantly moving to their positions.

((OoC- Ok guys....the Kiri shinobi will meet with the Anbu(mine/NPC) at the out post first, then will either begin the fight here or meet up with their attackers in the specified posts smile Let's have a good set of fights.))
Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Flamefox Merimac

Redera Issun

Mana ecl_Zetsuya

ittle mintchan

Azzurro Skyde

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:06 am
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉
Regardless of having to carry another bag of food, Marco was able to keep up pretty well. After all, he carried Kenji pretty far when they had to run from their village. Shifting his weight a little bit, he looked over at Jack just to make sure he was still keeping up and didn't pull ahead. Seeing Jack stop, Marco would slow down himself. Landing on the ground, he saw Jack do some hand sign in his direction and Marco stayed where he was. Peeking out from behind a tree that Marco was behind, he looked at the outpost. It seemed pretty barren, but that was to kind of expect for Marco. If people were still alive they would probably try to hold themselves up in the outpost itself. When his village came under attack, they tried to get everyone who couldn't fight off the streets and out of the way. It could have been the same idea here. As for the bandits, they could be lying it wait or could be at where ever their base was. Either way, Marco was starting to get a little pumped up. Some because he wanted to try and ask these bandits about the group that attacked his village.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 525/525
Jutsu Used:

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:58 am
Tekkou allowed his pace to drag so that he could follow Jack to where they were going but just enough to stay in front. When Jack took his position Tekkou saw his hand go up and motion in circles. He took a deep breath trying to focus as he used his eyes to look about the immediate area and then the surrounding area. It was clear more or less for now. This was a good meeting spot he assumed. He raised his left hand giving Jack the thumbs up. He was ready for the fight and it seemed like they were too. As long as his opponent was strong he would enjoy this.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 9 0 0
α c :: 6 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 0 / 5 4 5 (-5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 0 8 5 / 0 8 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----αs we slowed to a stop, I hung back a few feet to give me room, and waited for the signal from Jack. I was nervous. This was my first proper battle since we defeated the plague bearer. Then, both Sypher and Jack had nearly lost to him. I had almost lost my life. What if I got separated from the others?
-----Calm down!
-----Strangely, my mind obeyed. I was sure when it came to a fight, I would start shaking, but for now, I was steady.
-----Even before Jack's signal came, I carefully unpacked my puppet and began setting it up. I had to place my free hand over the joints to muffle the snap that came with each placement. Thankfully it blocked out almost all of the sound. I attached blades to its beak and wings, and hooked the talons onto its bone feet.
-----Not a moment after I had finished, Jack gestured to me, telling me to fly. I nodded in response to him and, making the proper hand seal, attached the chakra strings. This was why I had stayed behind the others. I movied back from the puppet to give it room, and it took off, pushing up through the branches. It took some maneuvering, but I got it to one of the higher branches and had it land briefly.
-----I pulled the headset out from my bag, sitting back down so I wouldn't get disoriented, and looked back at Jack. He knew that I wouldn't be able to see once I had started, so if something happened, he had to tell me. Or at least one of them did. Switching it on, I placed the visor over my head and covered my eyes with it.
-----I blinked a couple of times to get used to the strange vision. Though predatory birds had eyes angled forward, they were still on the sides of the head, making their vision a little warped compared to ours. But I had practice with this, so it wasn't that much of a problem. With that set up, the bird once more pushed up out of the tree, giving it a natural take off, making it less likely to be noticed. After all, I had built it for this purpose.
-----Jack had given us each a radio on the way, allowing us to speak softly and making it less likely we were heard. This came in handy with my scouting as well, so I could relay information to them. The problem was that Jack wasn't the only one there. That made it harder to say anything because I couldn't convince myself to speak.
-----Jack is the only one there. No one else is there. Of course, I knew that wasn't true, but it seemed to help a little. I took a deep breath and scanned the area below my puppet. The clearing around the outpost was empty, but that didn't mean the trees around were empty. That was Tekkou's job, though, in which case he would have alerted us. I spoke softly so that none but the other three could hear. "The clearing is empty. If anyone is there, they're inside the building. The trees are too thick for me to see through..." Scanning further, I spotted some open areas not too far away. We were rendezvousing with other shinobi here, and this was the most likely location. It was where they were last reported. The bandits, I could only imagine, weren't that far off. "There are a few other clearings not too far away. Do you want me to scout them out, Jack?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique] - E-Rank (-5 Chakra)

Lanfaer

Flamefox Merimac

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 645/725______AC: 11,150
Stamina Pool: 90/150______Ryo: 3700

Jack was silently observing the clearing when Tekkou's movement caught his eyes. He nodded, barely, and kept his eyes forward upon the building. He assumed that the Hyuuga had not seen anyone within the building, then, which made him uncertain. Well, that meant that they were likely being watched. Before he could come to a decision on that, one that actually made a choice as to how to react to this situation, he heard the crackling from his headphone and reached up slowly to allow him to hear better. So, Shadow had been ready for the order. This made the expression on his face spread, his smirk far more evident. Shadow simply knew him better than anything alive, there was no doubt about that. But the next moment he registered a question, and his answer was simple. "Yes." At the same time he considered what to do next. If the shinobi who were stationed here were in the vicinity, Tekkou would have seen them with his Byakuugan and reported it. But, likewise, the same could be said for the enemy shinobi.

Unless they knew the same jutsu Jack did, in which case this would be a problem.

Sighing internally at the external conflict of ideas, Jack finally gestured to Marco with three fingers raised on his left hand, meaning the third in party order. Shaking it for a moment, he flapped the three fingers towards himself in a following gesture before pointing forward. Holding a hand out generally, he closed his fist. The other two were to remain still. Then he spoke, his voice a bare whisper even to the others with their headphones. "Pairing gather, bait strike for. Riddler hidden, doll surprise." This would be tricky. He would, himself, remain hidden behind his jutsu and from even doujutsu sight, but it would leave Marco alone. The point was to have him serve as bait, of a sort, while Jack defended him. The others were to defend either of the two should they be attacked. That said, Jack placed his cane upon the ground and formed the hand seals of one of the more interesting, and useful, deception techniques he had learned: Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [ Camouflage Concealment Technique ]. The jutsu was impervious to all save the Sharingan, but he knew not if sensors could feel him. He assumed not, however. And with that he moved forward, towards the building, completely one with the land in appearance.

►► O. O. C. (New Unread Mail) ◄◄

Have Marco post next, and then Tekkou and Shadow. I want Shadow to still go looking about for opponents, in case we have someone trying to sneak up on them.

Jutsu Used: Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [ Camouflage Concealment Technique ] → A Rank
Flamefox Merimac

Tao-Benshin

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

As Marco was waiting for the next set of orders, a voice would come over the headset radios that they were given. Since he didn't recognize it, it had to belong to that one kid. Guess he wasn't a mute after all. Marco felt the same about them being in the building but he wouldn't say anything. Instead, he just watched Jack to make sure he didn't pull out any more hand commands. Spotting the next command, Marco figured it was time to move out. He wasn't really an expert on hand commands. Then Jack would say something over the radio.....Marco had no clue what the hell he was saying. Letting out a small sigh in his head, Marco pushed out of the tree line carrying all of the bags. He wasn't to worried about a fight coming for. If it did, an open field was a deadly place to face Marco since he was an doton user. Letting out a small huff, he carried the food bag with him. While he seemed to be careless with walking out, his guard was up the whole time. So far this thing was boring. Marco was kind of hoping that the fighting would start already but he kind of wanted it to go smoothly. Either way, with him walking out into the clearing things would be set in motion.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 525/525
Jutsu Used:

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers