Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ The Misty Whirlpools Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:46 pm
Around the mist village waters are massive areas of whirlpools hard to see with the naked eye. This part of the village outskirts is used for training, and intelligence gathering from ships stuck in the impassable areas only mist ninja know hoe to navigate.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:14 pm
The woman walked through the sand staring at the swirling water. It was true in fact she had been venturing through the lands for a long time, but it was finally time to do something.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Doku looked around and smiled as she placed the Samehada on the ground. It was time to boost up her chakra even farther than it already was, and to possibly train with Samehada and what not. The woman swayed around, her blue kimono flowing with the wind. She stood there, chakra beginning to flow over her body.

[1/5] Chakra Training: Meditate

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

The woman was unsure exactly of how this meditation session would go, but she knew that she would need to practice with her chakra a lot more if she wished to become the greatest shinobi in the lands. Samehada had a natural ability to draw in chakra, but the sword wasn't ready to be used by the girl, not yet. It was another reason why she needed more chakra. The more chakra a person has, the better chance you have becoming Samehada's partner as the thing becomes a literal direct link to you, and you only.

[2/5]

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

The lady smiled as she would continue to harvest chakra in a thin layer outside of her body. Then, she would weave her hands through seals several times, practicing it as she would need to with this 'meditation' session that she was currently committed to doing. After she was done practicing the seals, she took in a deep breath, and her body would flare outwards in sheets of paper. They made up the girl, her bloodline taking affect as she would smile at the water.

[3/5]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

The paper goddess looked around, each sheet of paper being coated in chakra. The whirlpool was moving around slightly, but not enough to take away the things that she had planned. From beneath her kimono the sheets of paper would begin to flow outwards and in to the air, almost as if the top of her was imploding all the way down. These sheets moved through the air gracefully, before all of them landed on the water, it becoming calm and still. The paper then began to fold itself, creating about five hundred paper lotuses that were simply floating on the calmed water.

[4/5]

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the lotuses sat atop the calm water, beneath the surface another whirlpool was brewing up. The small circular trap began to swirl around in the water, the lotuses turning from their flowers in to flat sheets of paper. Then, they would turn in to butterflies and float through the air, landing along the side of the water in the sand. The wings would beat slowly and then they would finally open up fully and begin to flutter upwards in to a 'storm' of these paper creatures.

[5/5] Meditation Completed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the butterflies flew around they would come towards the center of their storm and begin to create a body, then the Kimono would be created and the woman would simply stand there, looking around at the water. Perhaps now instead of furthering her peaceful meditation, she would go ahead and practice her performance.

[1/4] Chakra Training: Performance

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:57 pm

She looked around, and smiled as her hands would be gently placed together follow with the simple making of seals. She always kept a war fan on her back, even when she wouldn't carry around Samehada. The woman smiled as she looked at the ground, then held both of her arms out in a single, swift and fluid movement. Her black hair would seem to grow rapidly and slam in to the ground, the Wild Lion's Mane taking making it's appearance.

[2/4]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:00 pm

As her hair was enlarged and hardened to a reinforced steel-like state, the woman would smile as she crouched low, her defense becoming great. In this state, most attacks were worthless against her and she could easily attack her opponents. Spikes would then shoot out in rapid concession when the girl desired, they flew through the air with ease. Eventually, the woman stood up once more, and smiled as she looked around. Maybe she would play with her summons now.

[3/4]

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Doku grasped a scroll that was held across her back-waist, and threw it in the air. As she did so, she bit on to her thumb and slid it along the moving scroll. As it hit the ground, she made a single seal and smoke would begin to engulf her. Wrapped around the woman was a large snake only known to the Snake Summoners as Rayne. See, currently the only person who could summon Snakes was the girl named Doku, and she had a very intense love for them. Rayne wrapped around Doku, and then would sink in to the girl's body and become one with her.

[4/4] Performance Completed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Doku's hair turned brown and her skin would become more tanned. The girl sat down on her a** and smiled as she stared at the sky. Her perception of smell had become greater, and her senses had been heightened by far. The male snake, Rayne, was a coat of armor that covered Doku and allowed for her to do some attacks that were very great and allowed for her to attack multiple enemies at once.

[1/5] Chakra Training: Meditation

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:25 pm

As the woman sat on the ground, the snake skin that would act as a great armor would become still. What exactly was it that made Doku such a worthy person to be granted the Snake Summons as well as the sword known as Samehada. The girl then stood up, her almost Sage Mode-like looking body would begin to turn, and then her legs shifted together and she would slither all the way over to her giant wrapped up sword. She lifted upwards, and smiled as she would look at it up and down.

[2/5]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Her training already was increasing her chakra levels slightly. The girl slithered downwards, grasping her hand around the wooden hilt. She began to laugh as Rayne would smile. As she grabbed the long wooden handle, she would swing it upwards, grinning as the sword would begin to sap her chakra. She at first would wince as the initial grasp was always hard. This was the first time that Samehada would take a large chunk of chakra to create a link, usually it was a small one.

[3/5]
[1/5] Samehada [1]

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:37 pm

The woman placed the sword on her back, smiling as the wrapped up sword would simple just be there on her back, continuously sapping Doku's chakra to the point where she was needing to sit down. The girl sat in the grass at the edge of the sand, and stared at the water. She then placed her hands on her knees, sitting with her legs crossed. Her body would then flare up with chakra, feeding it directly to Samehada. Maybe, this was what the thing had wanted. Maybe this was what it needed.

[4/5]
[2/5]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out