Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Soraru, naturally, had no qualms with attaching the explosive tag to his senbon. Well, there was the fact that he probably wouldn't be attaining another one for awhile, but that wasn't worth hesitating over. Not when lives were on the line. It seemed like the moment the senbon left his fingers, the very environment around him began to change. Iron sand permeated the entire room, but Soraru didn't waste time on sightseeing. It was impressive, and having Axel's kekkei genkai channeling throughout the cave would certainly prove to be a boon, but things would remain a problem if they couldn't see farther than ten feet in any direction. The genin walked over to the wall and grabbed the torch from its mantle, glad to see its foundations hadn't yet been destroyed by the iron sand.

When Axel continued to speak, Soraru shifted visibly in discomfort. Putting faith in someone else to retrieve his weapon was something that didn't resonate with him at all. Leaving Axel to whatever was outside wasn't quite morally acceptable either. But he's strong, and not an idiot. I can't fight nearly as well without my katana. I don't think I have a choice in the matter here. Sora scratched the back of his head, looking at the tunnels which were created. Certainly he could get Shu out alive, and help with distorting the chakra signatures throughout the cave with clones.

I can't get my weapon back alone if our enemy is still alive. If Axel screws up, he'll probably be killed, and I can say goodbye to our gear as well. I can't be a sword to help him fight...but, I think I can be a shield. His bad habit of thinking too much stuck again, but it bore fruit. Forming a single hand sign, Soraru aided in the amount of chakra being distributed. In a swirling mist, three clones formed into existence, each bearing a quarter of his chakra. "Take a clone with you. If anything, it could serve as a distraction or shield when you need it. We can communicate this way as well. The other two are going to be for confusing their sensor, and to locate any potential threats." He told, both him and two other clones beginning a walk towards the tunnel Axel formed. The plan was simple. Take wildly different paths, alert one another if a threat was spotted, and protect the main body. If Axel wound up in danger, the other clones could rush onto his path to provide backup. All of us need to work as fast as we can. Shu and I need to get out before we can be caught. But if I get too far away from the cave, my clone won't be able to hold up with Axel.

It probably wasn't the best plan, but it was hastily thought up in a dire situation. What last minute options were ever the best ones? "Good luck. Come on, Shukenja!" Sora called out to the pet to get his attention, making the way through the tunnels with his clones, each taking separate paths at the cut off point, save for the one which remained with Axel.

"No time to waste, huh?"

AC/Ryo: 150/101 |
Chakra: 285 (Split with three clones)|
Stamina: 180 |
Communicating: Axe, Shul |
Technique Used: Shadow Clone Jutsu |
State-of-Being: Thoughtful. Very thoughtful. Thinking way too much.
Combat Equipment: Empty handed, save for a jagged metal lock in his jacket pocket.

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Rexnov

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:07 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ A }s the roof fell down over the enemy heads, it brought a rumble that shook the entire mountain they lay within. Even as Axel dug his way through, the extremely fortuitous iron vein he found making the travel infinitely easier, it would seem fortune, at last, had favored them.
-----Until the rumbling began.
-----All around them the rumbling game, the quakes set off by unknown reasons and purposes to rock the earth's foundations. The roaring came from everywhere, was their entire existence as it rocked and rumbled beneath their feet. Perhaps the worst was dirt falling from the ceiling, rubble raining down upon them, but holding still. Through sheer luck perhaps the iron he was controlling also made a good stability possible, with iron ribbings still present in the walls. This alone kept them safe as the quake slowed to a halt, leaving them alone, in the dark, upon the floor.

-----The quake had dislodged much, including snow down the mountainside, but such things mattered not to Wanryoku. The snow coming down, with a swing of his axe and a burst of chakra and stamina within him he had bisected the coming wave. Yet not he felt himself in greater danger, for he had found some sort of group of civilians, each digging and fetching stone glowing from the earth. Questioning, thinking, the giant withdrew the small powder from his pouch, looking at it, and remember. Ah. So this must be why the creatures had come down the mountains. But who were they, and why were they digging the hearts of these beasts? Wrapped in a cloak of white, a simple tree branch of an evergrowth danging from behind him obscuring all of his steps before. With the wind, and the snow, it would be difficult to notice him, but when, or if, they did it would likely startle them.
-----Hunching down slowly, a part of the scenery one more, the giant observed those below, a halberd hid beneath his cloak in case of a necessity to attack. Staring, waiting, he hoped to see someone below who would give him an idea of just what was going on, and why.
-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Bakuyaku Ugoki [ Explosive Movement ]
• Formless B - ranked physical strike
Does S - rank Damage
• Titan’s Grip
Paying C - rank // S - rank Strength

The Royal Senpai
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 290/390 l Stamina - 360/360

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

The stones had collapsed on his enemies just as he had wanted them to, they were almost home free, but there was a huge emphasis on the almost, because his plan was a two part one, the first was to get rid of his enemies so that the trio could escape, the second portion was actually escaping, and it would seem that he had one huge oversight in his plan, he had thought of how to neutralize his enemies, he even used his ability to sense metal to be able to tell that those assholes were there, but what he didn’t do was feel the area immediately around him to tell if he could actually carve a way out. That was a huge oversight, but it was one he would correct right now, lest they suffocate and die so close to being home free. In some twisted logic, that which brought them one step closer to freedom also brought them inches away from a slow, albeit painless, death. He took in a deep breath and brought his hands together in a ram sign, he felt the room around him, looking for iron within the cave’s walls, until he found a source on the opposite side of the room. He motioned for his two companions to follow, breaking the sign. He put his hands on the cave’s wall and felt there, a crack, large enough for some, if not all of them to fit. Then, after taking short breaths, he removed his hand and flashed a hand sign, he parted his hands and made a swift pulling motion, bringing his hands close to his body; in doing this, he first released his chakra down the crack and into the vein of iron, transformed it into Iron Sand, and then pulled it into the room they were in, creating a passage they could all walk through, a passage to freedom.

Ryo: 2723
AC: 3525
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and Stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.1 In Strength

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:53 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ D }arkness spilled outwards in the form of iron sand as it poured into the cavern behind Axel. More and more poured inwards, taking up the free space and bringing in the sense of closeness that, simply put, would likely wear on anyone as the air continued to become staler, and staler, with heat from the fast-moving iron building to a rather uncomfortable level. Yet just as the air became too hot, too lacking in oxygen, a cold breeze erupted from the tunnel into their face. Fresh air, sweet air, the air of freedom.

-----Wanryoku had made up his mind, moving down further into the alcove to speak with the miners pulling the glowing hearts of the mountain out with blood, sweat and tears, the sharp reports of metal on stone beating out a rhythmic staccato each breath span of time. Yet as he approached there came a small, nearly imperceptible noise from nearby, the crunch of snow in the absolute silence of human movement. Without warning or thought, instinct driving him more than anything, the giant whipped around and, with raised hand, caught the throat of the shinobi who appeared behind him. A sharp pain in his hip revealed the arrival of another whose knife bit deep, but a swift backwards kick would crunch into the masked face behind the furred coat to send them flying into the distance. With a snarl, the giant turned and rammed his captured opponent into the snow, splintering the mask and shattering a nose from pure force.
-----With a snarl he retracted, staring towards another set of crunches, where another furred shinobi watched him from the darkness of a cloak's hood. Silence fell as the miners moved further into the frost, letting the falling snow hide them from being targets, while the twitching body in his hands fell still, unconscious at last. "Who you? Where genin of Cloud?" The words, quiet, calm, were but a facade to hide the truth of what he felt behind closed doors barred with the strongest of steel.

-----The shinobi stared, expression hidden, a hand upon the belt buckle that revealed too much. Finally they spoke, a feminine voice coming out distorted in some odd way. "Wanryoku Jingi Horobusu, the Juggernaut of Ruin. We expected the Raikage, or Myurai, not yourself."

-----Wanryoku didn't turn, didn't move, didn't blink, just simply repeated himself. "Where are Genin?"

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Does S - rank Damage
• Titan’s Grip

The Royal Senpai
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 280/390 l Stamina - 360/360

TSeeing the Iron Sand filter in, Axel pulled his hands up, creating two rods from the scream, then, he shaped the rods into blades, giving them the edge they needed should trouble come their way. Then he moved his hands once more, forcing the Iron Sand to crawl into his clothing and set itself against his skin, namely his forearms and his back, and then, just like the two rods he had pulled, they became solid. “Here. We don’t know what we’re going to find on the other side, for all we know the big guy of the group made it out, just because we’re going to get out of this prison doesn’t mean we’re home free just yet. Like I said, I’m getting my sword, even if I have to fight all of them by myself.” He threw Soraru’s sword into the air and caught it by the edge, offering the weapon’s pummel to his Genin companion. Once that was settled, Axel lead the way out. He crawled, often through jagged rocks, scrapping himself here and there. It took him about fifteen minutes of crawling he found himself outside, covered by heavy white snow. He looked to all sides and saw nothing that could pose a danger to him or his allies immediately. Instead of going down the side of the hill he emerged from, he went up to get a better sense of where he was, and which way he had to take to reach the village, but from the top, he noticed something he wasn’t expecting. Down a couple of hundred feet from him was an absurdly large man driving someone on to the snow. Faintly he heard him asking about someone but he could not quite tell who, by the second time he had asked, Axel had moved closer just about a hundred feet, which was enough to hear the name of the assailant: Wanryoku. He gripped on to the pitch black blade he had made moments before and slowly made the descent down to the giant without saying a single word. Once he was close enough, he called out to him, and then stood next to the giant, sword at the ready for a fight. “What did you do with my sword you bastards?” He then leaned his head toward Wan. “Her,” Axel pointed at the woman that had slit Shu’s throat. “She’s mine.”

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Holy ********. This would all been easier if he actually listened to Hakanai and trained with her. But no. He rather sleep. If he could go back in time- wait. He would still rather go to sleep. With an annoyance shake of his head at himself, he started to focus back at Axel and Soraru. His lips curled back to show his bare teeth, he was not pleased at what they were thinking. Swords. Their lives are more important than the metal or iron or whatever possession, don't they know that? With a displeasant growl, Shu followed them. But it sure as hell didn't mean he will obey their orders.

With a rumble, Shu started to crouch down and simply crawled through the passage, he looked like a predator ready to tackle and glomp down the prey and rip the throat out. Then Axel decided to use one of his abilities, the path to freedom (maybe) had suddenly got so hot and the oxygen were going out. Shu couldn't breath or even a deep inhale, panic set in as his claws dug into the rocks as he pushed himself forward. Just when he thought it was all over, a sudden fresh of air, so nice and cold bursted in and he was able to breath. With a relieved sigh, Shu continued to climb out and emerged from the passage.

It didn't take Axel long to join in with Wan. With a sniff around the mountains, the snow was still snowing and it didn't bother him at all. Ears twitching at different directions to try to catch anything or any sound that may be out of place, the teenage massive cub made his way down to Axel and Wan, standing by Wan, his lips once again, curled back to show his sharp teeth as the fur started to stand on the ends, his claws extracted and ready to run as well fight.

Why Hakanai was not with Wan? He pushed that thought out quickly as he waited. For a change of scent, sound, or anything abnormal.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Lanfaer

Rexnov

The Shenpai

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:28 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ D }As Axel freed himself from the depths of the mountain, the Genin ran towards the duo without seeming to want to look around, to observe around them. However, Shu made up for this fact, stopping to test the window as any good animal would. What both failed to realize was that the mountaintop was more than just the clothe they stood upon, and that the wind was rushing up the mountainside, instead of down. As such the scent of the observers remained unable to be detected, if only for the moment.
-----Below, however, the sensor's hood turned slightly to take in Axel's appearance, only to turn and dismiss him as nothing to be concerned of as she looked to Wanryoku. "It seems your genin are escaping. I see no need for this fight to continue."

-----Wanryouku's expression didn't change, even as Axel approached. Even as Shu scrambled out of the hole the giant didn't seem to give a s**t. At least, not until the robed woman's hand twitched, at which point an extremely, extremely dangerous glint appeared in his eyes. The rage was building, even with the relief of the genin's return to temper their flames. To Axel, who remained closer to him than anyone else logistically, he would see a strange, dark material flowing in wisps from his flesh, a darkness that seemed to come randomly, but constantly, from his flesh in finite size. Anger, yes, but also something else: pain. Pain for the deaths these idiots had caused. One look at the headband around the woman's waist brought steam from his nostrils, and a baring of his teeth. "Konohagakure. The Leaf." Words would show what he had seen, the Leaf of the Konohagakure shinobi, shown proudly from the waist.
-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Does S - rank Damage
• Titan’s Grip

The Royal Senpai
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

When he heard where the woman was from, Axel gripped his blade harder than he had before. He didn’t care what her headband showed (which only confirmed her words), he didn’t care if she was the hokage herself, and he knew she wasn’t, but the fact that he knew the Hokage only made the situation worse because he knew what the Hokage had done. “So, the Hokage was responsible for what happened.” Axel said plainly. He didn’t realize what was going on with Wan, he didn’t even spare the giant a single look, mostly because looking at Wan reminded Axel how small he was, and how unnatural the giant was; often times, whenever he saw the man, he wondered how long it would take for him to completely crush Axel. Not as long as Axel would wish, of that, he was sure. “What other reason would there be for a bunch of Leaf shinobi to be trespassing in the Land of Lightning. What was this, an invasion plan? It’ll take more than a white haired a*****e and his three thugs to take the Land of Lightning down.” With that said, he pulled back his black, iron katana, with that motion, it became enveloped in his black chakra. Once it was covered, he pushed forward with the heels of his feet, jumping at the sensor woman, cutting, not at the center of her body, but at her legs. He knew better than to try to kill her, she would be of more use alive than dead, she could provide information, vital information, if they wanted to know about any possible hits that may be coming soon from the Leaf, or maybe from the Land of Fire as a whole. Then, with a growl, the red head asked: “Where the ******** is my sword?!”

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

❅ Chakra: 405/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/270 x

Abnormal. The wind was going upwards. That's not so much abnormal... was it? His ears continued to twitch in many different directions while he kept an eye on Axel. The giant can take care of himself. Shu understood both Axel and himself were inexperience with battles and they would never know what could happen. He was nervous, but he knew what he had to do. Survive and make sure the other two survive too. His ears flatten against the base of the skull for a moment with sheer anger at seeing the symbol. It didn't stay there long for it resumed to listen for anything that was off. Odd. What about the people? Did they belong to Konohagakure too or were they forced to do this? Shu didn't have time to answer as he leapt onto his front paws with great speed and force and stood between Axel and the female while his chakra was now swirling around his body. There was a blinding flash that escaped from Shu's mouth, directed to anyone or anything in front of him. Hopefully, this will blind the female for a bit for Axel to deliver his attack.

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ]
Official Description: A stall technique which really only helps Genins in this stage of learning accustom themselves to the less subtle methods of Katons. Performing the necessary seals, the user claps their hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities. With this opening, the user is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again.
Guild Description: See official description.

Lanfaer

Rexnov

The Shenpai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:43 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ T }he black hunger within Axel would have been obvious to Wan had the giant not been mildly preoccupied. Instead, when the kid threw himself forward it took all Wan had not to strike him, and take the kill himself. But that rage was held back by something a bit more...focused, something that perhaps was nothing more than his conscience trying desperately to regain control. When the cat followed still did Wan remain still, for he felt something else: suspicion. Why was she remaining still when Axel charged? Why, when the burst of light went off, did she not only fail to flinch, but smile?
-----And then it hit him.
-----He collided with the shinobi just as the figure was about to land on Axel, a big brute of a man that wasn't prepared to find an angry Wanryoku in his face. Even as he collided the sensor's face dropped and she moved, her body vanishing and appearing multiple tens of feet back. Hood cast back, they would see a pair of Sharingan eyes staring at them with a mix of fear, disgust, and rage before she would raise her voice to should "RETREAT!" and skitter off into the snow.
-----The one in Wan's hand vanished as well, shunshining away into the distance and away.
----- With a roar the giant turned and brought his fist down into the snow, sending out snow, ice, and stone in all directions with a resounding crash. Huffing, puffing, he snarled out his orders. "Go check ruins. Find sword. We go."
-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Does S - rank Damage
• Titan’s Grip

The Royal Senpai
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Shu getting in front of Axel was a saving grace to some point, he never expected he’d be jumped from behind, but thankfully, Wan was there for him. He turned to face the giant and bowed lightly for him. “Thank you…” His voice lingered and the red head turned in the direction that they had disappeared and ended with a sigh. Looks like it was finally time to head back to the village. Finally, he thought, suppressing a second sigh, it felt like it had been forever since he had been in the village; he guessed that being kidnapped had that effect on people. He moved away from Shu and Wan, toward the mountain where he was certain his blade was; he felt them, he knew they were there earlier, and that was where they were. Some handsigns, and movement of Iron Sand, later, he had dug his way through the mountain, and into the place where he had crushed some people under the rock, and among them was his sword, as well as Soraru’s. He collected both of them and then made his way back to Wan. “I’m all set.”

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image

Wait. She didn't flinch. With an angry snarl, he placed all his power and momentum into his hind legs as he stopped suddenly. That was not normal, even Hakanai flinched really bad when she wasn't in front of the jutsu. His head spun around just in time to watch Wan block the shinobi move onto Axel. With an angry growl under his breath, he was upset and disappointed. They retreated into the shadows. Shu's ear twitches when he heard the giant as he went over to where the female was and started to sniff, to find her scent and more importantly, to remember it. He sniffed around and he couldn't find much more. No more. He's wanting to home. He's hungry, tired, and very terribly misses Hakanai. With that, the massive teenage lion turned his head and his body as he made his way towards Wan. He had a question, but he could not speak english well. Just few words. "People." He said as he tilted his head to where he think he remember her saw people who were mining. "M... M.. ine." He tried to say mining but he was having issues with ing. His brows furrowed as it showed wrinkles on his forehead, he was thinking of another word to get his message through. "Dig." He was concerned about the people, where they being forced or brainwashed? "People, safe?"

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Lanfaer

Rexnov

The Shenpai

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:57 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ C }rouching down, eyes closed, the giant still understood what was said, what was meant. Broken languages were sort of his thing, after all, given he knew little of Japanese to begin with, and as such the meaning came clear. Yes, he had seen the others, the miners, but he also knew instinctually they had fled. Whether or not they'd survive would be on their heads, not Wan's. Sighing, mist erupting from the hot steam of his breath, at last the darkness around his edges waned into nonexistence. Whatever it was that hunting them would have done fled from his mind as considerations for survival came to him.
-----And so it was that when Axel approached Wanryoku spoke, his voice a low rumble that threatened any who dared to near. "They go, and safe. We, however...we go home." Turning, the giant's expression did not change from a careless neutrality as he moved off into the snow, each step silent enough that even the snow leopard would be amazed.
-----[Exit]
-----
-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

The Royal Senpai
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image

Shu listened as the giant explained that the people are safe. His ears perked and twitched at the word, home. His tail slightly swished with more emotion as he was honestly excited to go back home. Turning, his ears gently twitched as there was more step in his steps, he was really excited to go home. It was certain that once they get to the gates, Shu may take off to find her, Hakanai.

[ Exit ]

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Lanfaer

Rexnov

The Shenpai

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 240/390 l Stamina - 360/360

Axel sighed as he watched the giant and the lion walk away, Soraru was probably not far behind. He gave one last look back. He waited until they were well out of view before he turned his back on them and ran in the direction of the mine with both weapons (his Iron Sand and Monster Core Katana, as well as the Iron Sand Katana he had made when he broke out of the cave) now holstered on his hip. He stopped though, after fifteen minutes or so of walking, he felt stalked, constantly looking over his shoulder, yet sensing the world around him. He expected that woman to jump him at any time, to come finish the job. He would welcome her with open arms, he wanted nothing more than to sever her head from her shoulders. She humiliated him, she and all of her Leaf bastards. They would pay, he would make sure of it. He gripped on to the hilt of his special blade, unsheathed it, and with one swift motion he covered it with a chakra scabbard and quickly released it using the Tetsu no Ryuu’s Pressure Wave. The slice traveled a few feet before it struck a moderately sized tree, and cleaved it in half. As he made the motion, Axel let out a cry of frustration. He had only now realized that he, along with Shu and Soraru, could well have died because of him, him and his foolishness. With that wave of frustration being released, the Chunin doubled back the same way he had come, blade still at hand, half hoping that the woman would appear for him again so he would have another chance to kill her, or be killed, but she never did, so before long he found himself in front of Kumogakure’s gates.

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer