Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
"I have seen your heart, and it is mine."

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited?
  ******** YEAH
View Results

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:42 pm
There's a new trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 1 out on Yahoo. They have a scene of the seven Harrys and oh my gosh, it's perfect. Harry's in girl clothes!

But... every time I see a new trailer for HP7, I cry. I am a ******** moron. It is just so emotional to me. I mean, the seventh book was bad, but this is it. I've been a fan for like...13 years? That's more than half of my life.

When Harry is at the graveyard in Godric's Hollow, and Hermione kneels down to it, and then Harry does and YOU CAN SEE THE ******** TEARS IN HIS EYES and Hermione leans her head on his shoulder. ******** lost it. Wtf.

And then when Ron is telling Harry how he doesn't understand because Harry's parents are dead. Yep. Lost it then, too. Rupert Grint has improved so much since the first film, almost as much if not more than Dan imo.

WHEN SNAPE SAYS THEY HAVE INFILTRATED THE MINISTRY OJSHJFKHSFKJHKJJD!!!! sexy snapeee

I am so excited. The only thing I was more excited for was the book.

BTW KIM DUMBLEDORE'S TOMB IS IN THE BEGINNING! I told you it'd be in this movie!! =D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:04 pm
Oh ******** i cannot wait.
Every time i watch something or read something or look at pictures of this movie i get more and more excited, it looks AMAZING.
/runs off to grab her book on cd and start listening to it *again*  

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:43 pm
Snape's a stone cold pimp.
Xenophilius had magnificent hair.
Ron's pretty fly.
Not enough Neville.
I'm pretty sure Count Dooku stopped a train.

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games