Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UzukiVI

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 am
Okay so I wasn't sure what category this went under so I just went for the RL thread. If I'm wrong someone... please feel free to let me know and I'll have it moved.

Anyway... On with the ramblings!! Thank you GGG because you are a savior to me! I love that I now have a place to go with people closer to my age!!!

BUT! Everywhere else I go in towns or zOMG or other I still run into these young kids. Which is fine they are sweet for the most part but after being around them for so long I just want to scream and rip off all my clothes and run naked through the streets! Meaning: I can't stand to be censored anymore! I want to be able to talk about adult subjects... even curse if I want... and hot damn do I miss flirting!!

So if you just want to BS about some random adult things... please PLEASE go right ahead! I welcome it!!!!! --- And if you are a single male looking to flirt I welcome that even more! Haha xd

So please people... help set me free! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:53 am
*rips off clothes and runs through the thread naked*

Not single, though so.... you can look, but no touching wink

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:29 am
I am 12 I don't even know what this is. neutral

But seriously, a dirty mind is a horrible thing to waste. If you really feel you have to run naked through the streets to work out some frustration then please do so. heart *gets camera ready*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 am
haha I totally understand how you feel! I can tell Gaian's age by their complains in the anime forum >_<; "like omg hentai and fan service are so pointless! Only weirdo's like it!" >_> I guess I am queen weirdo XD  

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

UzukiVI

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:59 am
Ah much fun!

@TES --- It's not hard to look with your avi not wearing any clothes! It seems to me you got frustrated with being censored also!! LOL - But, no touching, I promise *crosses heart*

@Kairanha --- 12 in a geezer guild? Interesting... - But yeah, I don't think you'll really want any footage of that if I were to actually streak down the street. Hehe.

@Arashi --- If they are saying that most likely they haven't hit puberty yet so they don't get "the feeling" yet HAHA ... they must think boys and girls still have cooties. But really, who's not a weirdo past the age of 20? XD

Basically it's just nice to talk to grown ups on a "grown up" level of sorts... I do have a gutter mind on occasion and when the urge to make a joke arises... I think "Oh wait... this kid is only 14... if I make this joke I may corrupt them or it will just be weird..." so I resist and then it all gets bottled up and thus I cannot take it anymore! It's like an odd older sister/brother type of ordeal, where you feel obligated to behave. Hehe  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:17 am
I feel your pain, sister. gonk I guess that's why I hide in my guilds more than anything else these days. I know who's there and who I can tell a dirty joke to. whee I'll run naked through the streets with you. Then everyone will think it's normal. blaugh  

purpleravenhawk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:32 am
Whats even worse is when they find out how old you are AND THEN criticize you for being on here. Pft...meddlesome children... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 am
@Uzuki I also have seen threads criticizing people who find anime characters hot! I was in shock *dies* I mean... WHY THE !@#$ NOT? I thought it was normal to be sexually attracted to anime characters, I mean all my friends are. We are like an old woman hentai club XD I don't know what is wrong with kids these days, but I definitely never saw a problem with admiring cartoon characters ^_^

@Black I haven't had that happen to me yet... But I don't usually talk about my age outside my guilds. I am sure I would be criticized if I said it out side >_<; They need to grow up! We like to have fun too! Heck, most of us have been on forums and role playing long before they knew what a computer was XD

Speaking of role playing! I have yet to find a place worth role playing here sad I want long well written role plays. Anyone know of a good place? I figure if kids are involved the quality will probably be low >_<; Heck I know the quality of discussion in the anime forum is pretty low due to them.... Or crazy high because of the avid otaku, which I can't handle either lol.

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Titans_bayne

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 am
BlackR.16
Whats even worse is when they find out how old you are AND THEN criticize you for being on here. Pft...meddlesome children... stare

I've gotten this response on more than one occasion, along with the stare when I mention I have children... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:53 am
I normally don't tell anyone my age even when asked because I don't like giving out even harmless personal information over the interwebs and I need youngins criticizing me like I need another hole in the head. On the rare occasions when I give out my age, someone else has first and it's like "hey! I'm old too heart "

Uzuki: Corrupting the innocent is all the more satisfying d(・ω< )~☆ with all these people watching I don't know if I could keep my hands off of Tes lulz  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 am
Titans_bayne
BlackR.16

I've gotten this response on more than one occasion, along with the stare when I mention I have children... gonk

I can't wait to have kids of my own! Right now I just have my students ^_^ I doubt I will ever give up Gaia or any of my obsessions because of age or children. One guy said in the anime forum that you should give up cartoons once you have kids. That to be grown up and raise them right you can't watch cartoons! I was like WTF! My dad watched more cartoons than I did when I was a kid lmao XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:38 am
You think Gaia censoring is bad? You've obviously never had an account on Neopets >_< (Did when I was 12, couldn't stand it!)

Most of the Gaian adults are not on during the day because they're at work. . . . ninja

gonk I'm tired of explaining who famous people are and why they're better than Beiber, Jonas, and this "Snookie" person! >_<;  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Prince Darialan

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:18 pm
I won't run the guild streets naked, but hey, I'll run with my bedtime clothes on. Weeeeeee! *runs around in teh boxers and oversized T*

When I was a teen it was taboo to watch cartoons or anything like that to some of the idiots I went to school with. *eye roll*

I watch what I want.

And If I think Sango's hot, then damnit. She's mine. lol

One of the reasons I came to this guild was because I didn't want to feel like I was a old man among kids.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:44 pm
BlackR.16

Oh my god I hate it when that happens. "What are you doing on Gaia at 22? Are you like, a loser with no life? Why aren't you out?"

Maybe because after a long day of working in the chaos of a kitchen, going to a bar looks like college fooling around, and I am not the only one of my friends to do so.

Last time this happened to me I genuinely wanted to smack the person. I sort of interrupted their trolling a younger person in a way he couldn't exactly counter, so he resorted to calling me a 'kid' as his comeback. I ignored the remark, which made him even more furious and asked my age, to which I merely answered 22. Apparently the mature man's age was 19, and he gave me the "Woah... what are you doing in Gaia? You are over 20..." He pretty much left after I asked him if he had only one year of Gaia left in him then. rolleyes  

Kitsune Thistletree

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:02 pm
When I started Gaia over a year ago, that's all I ran into in towns and zOMG. One incident in particular was just horrible. During the summer pools events in towns had a female avi strike up a conversation with me. So of course the first of every youngns questions was: What do you like to do? What are you questing for? Do you donate gold? How old are you? So the answers went: watch cartoons game online and my PS3, nothing atm, depends on who and how I feel, 29. I swear if such a thing existed over the interwebs, you could hear a virtual pin drop.

So then the next roll of questions youngns asked came along. As I can't remember those, I can tell you that they were about why was I on Gaia when it was for kids, did I like playing with kids, didn't I feel weird on an all kids site, yadda yadda yadda. So after I gave my grow smart mouthed responses, it's like she did a 180% on me! It went from basically downing me b/c I was a potential "ped" to how old she was(10!!!), how her family hated her, and a whole lot of other serious drama I was so not ready for. She wanted me to be her friend, friend requested, stalked my page for days.

I actually stopped getting on Gaia for almost a month afterwards b/c of this. Soon I started finding out about guilds and things of the like. So I searched until I found GGG, Gathering of Adult Friends, Over 30 and Gaian, so forth and so on. I was like the perverbial kid in a candy store when I learned that I was indeed not the only "old person" who loved her cartoons and gaming sites. So GGG saved this oldie from the horrendous masses of bipolar children I'd ever seen! I'd join in the streaking, but I'd rather be in my female form than male. wink  
RL (Real Life) General Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff