Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Information Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where does she sell sea shells?
  None of your damn business!
  I like toast.
  By the sea shore. Where else?
  That's what -she- said!
  Why do you want sea shells?
  *is now thinking of the 3 sea shells in "Demolition Man"*
  tch... beats me.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Don't know and don't care.
  Gimme my gold! *shakes cane*
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:26 pm
All the "formal" rping around here died a long time ago, love. :/ I'm sorry. We just have our informal rp now. smile You are welcome to join though. biggrin That's what this thread is about. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:33 pm
damecharlie
All the "formal" rping around here died a long time ago, love. :/ I'm sorry. We just have our informal rp now. smile You are welcome to join though. biggrin That's what this thread is about. 3nodding

Mn. It's okay. ^_^ I'll just try the informal stuff! It's been awhile. Bwahahaha! heart Hmmmm~  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:42 pm
Oh please do! biggrin And if you ever need to talk dnd or what not, feel free to PM me. I dnd'd a lot in college. whee Good past times! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:51 pm
damecharlie
Oh please do! biggrin And if you ever need to talk dnd or what not, feel free to PM me. I dnd'd a lot in college. whee Good past times! biggrin

Heehee, definitely(on all accounts)! heart  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:17 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:00 pm
The Gensokyo Apartments are now Hakurei Park.

There is also Charlestown Hideaway.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:12 pm
Updated, but the next time you get topic ADD, I'm just deleting all of your threads from the list. Stick with something or stop making them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:09 pm
Pfft, you talk like I'm one of those idiot savants who can play the piano with 80 years of experience but can't count pennies or tie his/her own shoes.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:43 am
Nope... not an idiot savant... just an idiot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:52 pm
ThisEmptySoul
I think we know each other well enough for me to make bold claims and be taken seriously.
I'm smart enough to know if I'm an idiot or not, and I most certainly am not. /dismisses your absurd claim

Also, thanks for ending our Gaia friendship so I didn't have to.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:28 pm
We didn't have a friendship. We had a "you sent me a friend request and I accepted because I somewhat know you as opposed to the random people that I never met or talked to that send me friend requests".

And by the way, stating things in a "matter of fact" way doesn't make you immune to other people's opinions no matter how much you don't want to hear them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:36 pm
It does in a way.

And I did consider you a friend, and did respect you. Until a few days ago when you flamed me for harmlessly making a thread in the hopes of speeding up gold earning.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 pm
You ask for things you don't -really- need help with pretty regularly, then have a childish fit when people don't suddenly drop everything and respond to you as quickly as you felt they should have. Instead of learning from the experience, you do it again and wonder why the reactions are increasingly hostile.

Maybe you should do something useful with that brain power of yours and figure out why people say the things they do to you instead of blowing it off as needless "flaming".

I tolerated you and tried to be understanding that you're autistic, but that doesn't disable your comprehensive skills as much as you like to credit it for. It's just that you only try to comprehend certain things and blame autism or something else on the things you don't want to comprehend.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:58 pm
ThisEmptySoul
You ask for things you don't -really- need help with pretty regularly, then have a childish fit when people don't suddenly drop everything and respond to you as quickly as you felt they should have. Instead of learning from the experience, you do it again and wonder why the reactions are increasingly hostile.

Maybe you should do something useful with that brain power of yours and figure out why people say the things they do to you instead of blowing it off as needless "flaming".

I tolerated you and tried to be understanding that you're autistic, but that doesn't disable your comprehensive skills as much as you like to credit it for. It's just that you only try to comprehend certain things and blame autism or something else on the things you don't want to comprehend.
I try not to do that. Christian Weston Chandler does that and the whole internet hates him for it.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:25 pm
There is a very big difference between simply having the ability to accumulate knowledge and having the wits to make use of data and experience to make intelligent choices.

You can be very smart and still do very stupid things.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff