Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Announcements Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:44 am
Leaf Announcements:

This is the forum in which the Hokage will give announcements to fellow shinobi of this village. These announcements act in real time, which means if information is given out here, it is received by all members of the village at the time of the post. The announcements are color coordinated to indicate what they are and what they concern, please do not post here.

Announcements will be color coded as such:

Blue - (concerning) Oinin/Anbu
Green - General
Indigo - Important Information
Orange - Ranking/Exam
Dark Red - Warning/Urgent
Brown - Absence

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 pm
From here on, here is a set of rules for each rank.

Genin:
- You may not leave the village, under any circumstances unless stated otherwise by Hera.
- You will be distributed into your teams and you will have to train with them as frequently as possible.
- You will need to participate in 5 group missions and 3 individual missions to be able to be signed up in the Chunin Exams.
- You will have to talk to your mentor to be able to obtain missions, DO NOT ask the Hokage directly.

Chunin:
- You will be assigned a group of three genin. After you have trained them accordingly to the amount of missions for the Chunin Exams, you will be able to obtain a promotion.
- You may not leave the village, under any circumstances unless stated otherwise by Hera.
- You will at some point be required to finish 8 individual missions, and 3 team missions before you are able to rank to Jounin.

Jounin:
- You will be assigned your chunin in which you will train until he/she is able to fend for the village.
- You will be required to complete 5 individual missions and 3 team missions in order to advance to any particular rank in the future.
- You are liable to be Oinin or AnBu captain at this point in your career as a shinobi.
- You may not leave the village under any circumstances

Allemagne

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:08 pm
An announcement to all Konohagakure Shinobi, the Village has been infiltrated by a ninja of the Mist Village. He is distinguishable by his monstrously tall height and green eyes. When found please do engage and contact me on this frequency, I will be there at once. Be forewarned that he has clones as well ... they shouldn't be of much concern as they hold little chakra to perform techniques.

-Mona

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:13 am

Date: November 8th, 2010

Description:
Konohagakure will be the second village to feature the Advisor UPC (unique playable character).
This character will act as the Hokage's assistant, and will perform most of the same tasks as the Hokage himself.
We hope you all appreciate this addition, and make use of him/her to his/her fullest limitations.

Thank you all very much,
and have a nice day~ ♥

-Shinsua

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:49 pm
Greetings and salutations Konoha. I am your new Hokage, Kid Kaz. Now let's get down to business, Allegmagne's rule system will still be enforced with only slight alterations here and there.

S.N.- There will be a new profile thread. If your character has not been moved to said thread they will be deleted.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:43 am
Attention Konoha. I apologize for my absence, if you were waiting on me to give you a headband and have not received it please consider already given to you. I'm in the works on our first Konoha arc so please stay tuned for that. Also if you are on a mission that requires an NPC please feel free to contact me with the profile information and I will create the character, though I will only do 1 at a time. Meaning if somebody else has my attention beforehand you will have to wait. Now let's get back on the ball.  

Kazzoh

Codger

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Date: January 19th, 2011

Description:
Konohagakure will be receiving a second advisor style UPC in order to accommodate for resent turbulence caused by school.
Lanfaer will be taking up this role with his character, Heiji Nara

Thank you all very much,
and have a nice day~ ♥

-Shinsua

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:20 am

Date: April, 4, 2011

Description:
Ok people as some of you may or may not know I have taken the position of Hokage and will be making a few changes around the hidden leaf village. First thing is that I need everyone to post their profiles in the new profile thread. Called The Leaves of Konohagakure [Leaf Profiles]. If your character is not moved to the correct thread then it will be deleted on the twelfth of April [12]

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 pm
Date: 5/25/11

Description: Yosha Konoha! I hope you missed me. Probably not since we go through Hokage's like they grow on trees. But once again I have taken the reins as Hokage for the time being. There's no need for a repost since we're currently going through one... which by the way ends tomorrow [so be sure to repost immediately if you still wish to be a part of the active Leaf roster]. If you need to find my character he'll be in the office for the time being, though rest assured I WILL move him at my leisure. That means if I'm not in the office don't blow up my PMs telling me to post there so you can get a headband, come find him instead. I hope you enjoy your time here in the Leaf and that being said, have a nice day.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Date: June 10th, 2011

Description: Dear Hokage,
Please take the following few days to feel free to alter, update, and add detail to the main posts of your village's threads. It has been brought to my attention that some villages are lacking in detail, so by insisting that all village leaders update the information of the their location posts, we will be able to reduce confusion and argument, while increasing roleplay quality. Thank you very much.
( Kaz, you may want to talk with Duck, as he will be taking over sometime soon. )
-Shinsua

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:43 pm
On June 13th at 5:00 PM EST there will be an activity check. Those who do not respond will have their profiles removed from the profile archive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 pm
Kunoichi and Shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato, I would like to make an announcement. My name is Duckmasta, you may refer to me as Duck, Ducky or even O Great Bearded One. I have been tasked with the position of Hokage. I promise you that I will do all that is in my power to make your rp experience here enjoyable. You might have noticed a few changes to Konoha, I will be making several changes in the near future. Most changes will be solely cosmetic and the places left relatively the same. I also have a few mini-arcs in the works and one of them should be hitting you soon, so keep an eye out for important Announcements. My last order of business is to let you know that I shall be posting sometime this evening (for me at least.) and will be handing out missions if necessary.

EDIT: Apparently it was not made quite clear to some that Kazzoh's character was an Interim Hokage. He was brought back to fill the void as they underwent an application process. After earning the title, Shinsua requested that I wait til after the Dual-class system was completed to make my character. I agreed, however I was asked recently by another member of Konoha to make my character. Thus I have done so. I am well aware of your history in regards to shedding kages like a snake sheds its skin. I hope to last longer than those who have come before me.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:37 pm
There are two things that I wish to bring up.
1. Kage action/inaction: I will be in the Kage's office but will only address a few at a time. This is because I plan to release a Mini-arc for Konoha in the next few days. This will take most of my concentration to complete it and prepare a post regarding it.

2. If you are waiting outside of the gates of Konoha for one reason or another, please send me a PM and I will post whether or not I will allow you entrance. I'm new to the guild, so any ongoing missions or events occurring necessitating entrance into Konoha are completely unknown to me. Please inform me the reason you are outside the gates and I will determine whether you will be allowed in or not.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:06 pm
To all those waiting on me to post, please go ahead and assume that I granted entrance. I just received my Brown Belt and will be spending this evening in celebration. I apologize for any inconvenience but I will post tomorrow afternoon in response to your entries. Thank you for your patience on this matter.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:38 pm
Future Warning:

To those who are in need of missions or any task requiring the Hokage, I wish to inform you that I will be unable to post from July 25th through August 2nd. I will be on vacation and will only have internet for printing off plane tickets. Thank you for your patience and I am glad that you are members of Konohagakure.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff