Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Punished Knight
Lanfaer
xNew York Slavex
brooystart
Justice Hyano
Elegant Kitsune
Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Wolfe Nailo
Brooystart
A Samurai
Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran
lazyactor
Azeiel The Fallen

Congratulations!

The kyuubi has disappeared mysteriously and the village has been saved from its nasty parting gift! As a reward Ibara is granting 500 A.C. to the loyal shinobi who helped save the day! They are as follows:

Wolfe Nailo
Brooystart
Kai Takahashi Dun
Fallen-Sama
Blessings Followed by Sin
lazyactor
Tao-Benshin
Lanfaer

The above mention are entitled to recieve 500 A.C. mission titled Mini-Arc: Return of the Kyuubi! Again congratulations and thanks for your support! Lets get rebuilding!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:23 pm
Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran
TheRealKiru
Diabolical Fallen Angel
Fallen-Sama
Azeiel The Fallen
lazyactor
Mental Neko-Hime
Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin
Brooystart
Justice Hyano
Artless Angel

Voices in the Dark

An angry public has descended on the village! Find the cause of their anger and visibly deflect damage to the village! Once you find the source report to the Hokage!

This is an Arc so a VILLAGE wide post order will be in effect. I will wait for everyone in the village to make a single post before posting as the 3 NPC groups. Once everyone has posted (And quoted me) I'll will post as the NPCs. Don't forget the main point of this is to have fun!  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:18 pm
Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran
TheRealKiru
Diabolical Fallen Angel
Fallen-Sama
Azeiel The Fallen
lazyactor
Mental Neko-Hime
Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin
Brooystart
Justice Hyano
Artless Angel

Voices in the Dark

The shady figures have retreated for the time being! Congratulations Konohagakure shinobi! They decided due to the proactive shinobi that they were ill-prepared for a fight against Konohagakure and have left to train some more! In the mean time train some jutsu get stronger because if or when they come back they'll mean business!

In the ending of this arc the following shinobi have been granted 3050 AC in conjunction of completing the Public Rioting mission:

Kazuraii ( Ryoku Nara)

The Following will get a participation reward of 500 AC:

TheRealKiru ( Kirumi Yamanaka )
Azeiel The Fallen ( Koan Uchiha )
Lanfaer ( Shouka Ishimoto )
Tao-Benshin ( Rei Ishimoto )
Justice Hyano ( Logi Kojin Uchiha )
Mental Neko-Hime ( Kyoto Diabara )
Kiko_Alacran ( Sacreia )

Congratulations again! There are still a few missions to be had if you are in desire for some AC go see Ibara in his office he will have something for you! Also the village wide post order has ended everyone is free to post as they please again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:13 pm
Announcement:

XXXXX A shuffling sound came from the speakers abruptly. "Attention Citizens of Konohagakure, and shinobi alike." the voice said. "I am pleased to inform everyone of an upcoming competition for the shinobi of our village!" The voice was getting more into it now. "The competition will be called "Konohagakure's Annual Spar Competition! The participants will be divided into brackets by Rank, the Genin will compete with other genin, Chunin with Chunin so on and so forth. You will have 1 Week to register for the competition! There will be a 2 week period after registrations have ended for people to train themselves for the competition! The competition will commence on Friday June 27th! I wish all who enter the best of luck, if you are a shinobi of the leaf and wish to participate in this competition please report to the Hokage! Rewards will be announced to those whom enter the competition by the Hokage himself!" There was a loud audible click as the voice disappeared from the speakers just as abruptly as it had arisen from them.

brooystart
Aquos Dragoa
Kiko_Alacran
Kazuraii

chrissy b e a n
Punished Knight
Toxic Inferior
kiropterain1
xNew York Slavex
Mental Neko-Senpai
Justice Hyano
drake144
Hadaka Kyoujin
Malfrost_Xeon
Valbjorn
lazyactor
Bishop 6-1
Norse Volundr
Artless Angel
Azeiel The Fallen
Holy Rinaku
AnqelsFly
TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:53 am
Reminder!

Today is the final day to sign up for the spar tournament, if you have not signed up and wish to sign up please speak to Ibara in his office! You have until 11:59pm EST to do so!

brooystart
Aquos Dragoa
Kiko_Alacran
Kazuraii

chrissy b e a n
Punished Knight
Toxic Inferior
kiropterain1
xNew York Slavex
Mental Neko-Senpai
Justice Hyano
drake144
Hadaka Kyoujin
Malfrost_Xeon
Valbjorn
lazyactor
Bishop 6-1
Norse Volundr
Artless Angel
Azeiel The Fallen
Holy Rinaku
AnqelsFly
TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:05 am
Valbjorn
Artless Angel
Brooystart
Kiropterain1
Disturbed Otaku
AngelsFly

Competition Lineup!

Round One: Genin Match

Katsuya (Disturbed Otaku) vs Satoshi (Artless Angel)

Round Two: Genin Match

Rin (Drake144) vs Cecilia (AngelsFly)

Round Three: Jounin Match

Ryouichi (Brooystart) vs Shikatsu (Kiropterain1)

Round Four: Special Match (Consolation for not having two Chuunin sign up)

Ibara Yamanaka (Blinkkyz) vs Bjorn (Valbjorn)

The tournament will commence shortly after 8pm EST. Please be at the sparring grounds before hand so that we can get this show on the road promptly. I will announce the rewards once we are ready to begin!  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm
Valbjorn
Artless Angel
Brooystart
Kiropterain1
Disturbed Otaku
AngelsFly
Aquos Dragoa
TheRealKiru
Kazuraii
Punished Knight
Kiko_Alacran

Urgent Anouncement

XXXXXWith the recent turn of events the tournament has been canceled. The two combatants who were engaged at the time of the appearance of this stranger will both be rewarded winning AC as an outside force acted against their spar. As far as this stranger goes we shall treat it as a threat unless shown otherwise, also the borders are on full lock down. This is to make sure no other villages interfere with what is going on inside our borders. Also treat any unknown entities inside the village as hostile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm
brooystart
Aquos Dragoa
Kiko_Alacran
Kazuraii

chrissy b e a n
Punished Knight
Toxic Inferior
kiropterain1
xNew York Slavex
Mental Neko-Senpai
Justice Hyano
drake144
Hadaka Kyoujin
Malfrost_Xeon
Valbjorn
lazyactor
Bishop 6-1
Norse Volundr
Artless Angel
Azeiel The Fallen
Holy Rinaku
AnqelsFly
TheRealKiru

Well done!

XXXXXCongratulations to all Konohagakure shinobi! The Kyuubi has been sealed alas! The arc is not over we still have some unwanted guests wandering about the city! Dispatch them before they realize their distraction is gone and retreat!  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:10 am
brooystart
Aquos Dragoa
Kiko_Alacran
Kazuraii

chrissy b e a n
Punished Knight
Toxic Inferior
kiropterain1
xNew York Slavex
Mental Neko-Senpai
Justice Hyano
drake144
Hadaka Kyoujin
Malfrost_Xeon
Valbjorn
lazyactor
Bishop 6-1
Norse Volundr
Artless Angel
Holy Rinaku
AnqelsFly
TheRealKiru

Assault on Konohagakure Arc has ended!!

XXXXXCongratulations to all Konohagakure shinobi! The Kyuubi has been sealed, the UHV forced to retreat before stealing any valuables from Konohagakure, although they did manage to have our Academy destroyed. Either way WELL DONE! You guys we're awesome at the end of this arc, allowing it to finish in a timely manner. Below I will list each person with the AC they will be allowed to claim as well as the arc reward everyone will recieve!

Note: These are already totaled for you, for sake of ease for everyone. Also do not forget to add the arc reward, as that is not factored in.

Arc Reward: (All shinobi)
AC: 1500//Ryo 0

Ryoku Nara: (Kazuraii)
Fight AC: 1x Kage (Loss): 1500 AC
3x Jonin (Win/Win/Win): 2400 AC

Ibara Yamanaka: (Blinkkyz)
Fight AC: 1x Kage (Win): 3,000 AC

Shikatsu Nara: (Kiropterain1)
3x Jonin (Win/Win/Win): 2,400 AC

Shimo Nara: (Toxic Interior)
Missing Leader :: IV : 1,000+2050 bonus

Sacreia: (Kiko_Alacran)

1x Kage (Win): 3,000

Ivilice Takamatsu: (Holy Rinaku)

1x Evacuate one thread :: V: 3,000 AC + bonus 3,000 AC
1x Kyuubi Fight :: S-Rank Mission :: 3,000 AC
1x Shaman Fight :: Konin (Win) :: 1,000 AC

Satemy Kurama: (Lazyactor)

3x Jonin Fight (Win/Win/Win): 2,400 AC

Ryouichi Senju: (Brooystart)

3x Jonin Fight (Win/Win/Win): 2,400 AC
1x Kyuubi Fight :: S-Rank Mission :: 3,000 AC
1x Shaman Fight :: Konin (Win) :: 1,000 AC

Jurei Senju: (Punished Knight)

1x Kage fight: (Win) 3,000 AC

Again thank you for participating, If you feel you have been missed or completed a mission I was unaware of please feel free to pm me with the information and you will be added to this list. Also please follow normal procedure for claiming mission rewards for all of your AC! DO NOT JUST ADD THE AC TO YOUR PROFILE!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:41 pm
brooystart
Aquos Dragoa
Kiko_Alacran
Kazuraii

chrissy b e a n
Punished Knight
Toxic Inferior
kiropterain1
xNew York Slavex
Mental Neko-Senpai
Justice Hyano
drake144
Hadaka Kyoujin
Malfrost_Xeon
Valbjorn
lazyactor
Bishop 6-1
Norse Volundr
Artless Angel
Holy Rinaku
AnqelsFly
TheRealKiru

Announcement to ALL shinobi

A voice seemed to come from no where though this was normal for the village hidden in the leaves, it was how the Hokage communicated throughout the village so every citizen and Shinobi alike could hear his voice. The voice began. "Dear Citizens of Konohagakure." A pause, "It is time, once more for a change. Fear not, for I am not going anywhere. This change will affect the hierarchy of the village. I am no longer your hokage." Another pause to let this information sink in. "The new Hokage of the Village hidden in the leaves is now, Ryoku Nara. You are to report to him with any concerns you may have and he will spear head the entire village from this point forward. I will retain a role as adviser to him, and to the rest of the village." Ibara cleared his throat. "This I assure you is for the best of the village and with that I wish you a good rest of your day!" Ibara cut the mic and walked away.  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:41 am
Hey all from Konaha! Just letting you all know that some adjustments have been made to some of the missions in the Konaha mission board thread. It also came to my attention that there was a mission (guard the gates) that would simply allow you to spam B rank missions until you were blue in the face. (Bit of an over easy way to rank up) The mission is still there but has been limited to 2 (Two) times per day. More missions are also being added so keep a close eye out for some fun things to do. Thank you for your activity!

Azeiel The Fallen

chrissy b e a n

S i l i c a a

Wolfe Whitehorn

XAyame_HatakeX

AandOE

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Aquos Dragoa

kiropterain1

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Toxic Interior

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:09 pm
UPGRADES/MISSIONS
New update on some of the changes in Konaha, Many building threads are getting a re haul in terms of starting thread and a bit more information about the things that can be done within. New missions available on the mission board (CAUTION) some are as dangerous as they sound.

One of the recently added mission on the mission board allows you to reinforce threads to prepare for future attacks. Konaha is fed up with building reconstruction, Its time we protect what is ours! So far some threads have been reinforced with black steel. Many materials can be used or manually done to help make things stronger than good old senju wood. (Most of Konaha)

The first change and soon to be more of the starting threads is the Hospital of Konaha Link Added the reductions that make sense complementing the medical techniques. Missions as well that can be performed by not only medical shinobi but non medical. See descriptions to see which you are qualified for

EVENTS
A new small activity will be starting soon. Konaha and Suna have agreed to granting some training to a group of students. This is available between Genin and Jounin. If you are interested in team training and want to take part in this please let me know. Mission rewards will be given for this small event so it will be worth your time.

Always shoot me a private message if there is anything you are curious about, I'll try to involve everyone that I can!

Toxic Interior

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

The Monster of the Mist

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

chrissy b e a n

S i l i c a a

Wolfe Whitehorn

The Chilling Autumn Rains

Wolfe Whitehorn

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:50 pm
EVENTS
A tragic event has been passed through the village, the waning health of the former Hokage has forced the village Elders to seek a replacement. Though the man's status is not determined to alive or dead to anyone but the Medical Staff, the Elders, and his immediate Family, the Elders have convened. The word has been put forth to immediately lock down all the gates of Konohagakure no Sato until the new Hokage has claimed their office, and no foreign shinobi shall be allowed entrance, those who had left on business or training would be allowed to return within their walls once more. None would be allowed to leave until this issue of succession came to pass.

The Seven Elders sat in seclusion, going over the rosters of Shinobi known and trusted for several weeks before the final decision was cast. The Instructor Jounin, Masahiro Hatake, sent upon Mission to Sunagakure to improve relations and investigate a family matter, this man would be chosen by the Elders to return some semblance of order to the village until he found a suitable candidate to replace himself, as was the ways of Konohagakure. The Elders came together to pen a letter to the Kazekage, seeking that it be delivered unto their shinobi, knowing of the distant familial connection of the two and that he had last written to be staying within their compound as a 'Guest of Honour'.

The Bird took flight with it's message. Another was dispatched to find the chakra signature of the Kyuubi Jinchuriiki, to ask her immediate return to the village in this time of strife.

Toxic Interior

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

The Monster of the Mist

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

chrissy b e a n

S i l i c a a

Wolfe Whitehorn

The Chilling Autumn Rains

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:26 am
ROLL CALL
[[ With events and times being what they are, a new Profile Thread will be placed into effect. This is being done in equal measure to clear old profiles as well as to measure current activity and membership. ]]

The proud Hatake comes and stands at the precipice of the balcony leading out from his office. His hands gripping the rail with a firm hold. Red eyes swirl as he stares across the expanse of the village and into the trees beyond the village. A sadness sweeps over him as he thinks of those lost and those who will soon be regarded as lost, but it came time to find who remained and who had fallen ill or turned away.

"My shinobi. It is time to renew our vigor and the spirit of the Will of Fire. We have in our midst a troubling awakening of enemies as they come upon us from all shores. The UHV and our own internal strife foremost among them. We need to know in these dark times, who we can count on among our ranks to stand beside us in these dark hours. All active Shinobi, please report to the Registration Centre and update your dossier. Those who do not do so will face no punishment, but will be considered among the dead of recent attacks or the retired if they still live." He spoke into the village loudspeakers.

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

Kiko_Alacran

brooystart

The Monster of the Mist

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

chrissy b e a n

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

XAyame_HatakeX

Sofiable