Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:26 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Relief was obvious on Syy's face, the concern and dejection quickly replaced with a deep breath of relief. He managed a small smile at the Hokage's continued use of the 'it is what it is', grateful for the easy going nature of the man. While the trilling was a bit odd for Syy who had never really heard anything like it, except in birds, the Hokage had given him more answers than anyone else in the village had. He wasn't quite sure where Inka's offices were but "Appreciate it." Syy didn't elaborate on the reason he needed his own apartment. That was, perhaps, a confidence too far even for someone who was generally easy going "Not at all." he replied, his smile getting a bit bigger at the joke "You seem to be the only person in this village who...who doesn't seem to mind my presence." he cleared his throat quickly after that, falling back to the joke "But I will need you to be a sign post once more, if you don't mind. I am not familiar with this building and I do not know where Mizukage Hizara's office is. Just some directions is fine." Aika, sensing she was not going to get any pets from her first new friend, let out a huff that lifted some papers from the desk before they resettled. Syy reached out and tugged on her tail, signaling she should return to his side which she did..

『 ᴄ ⁶²⁰ ⋮ s ⁴²⁵ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:35 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ
A-Rank ᚖ ANBU ᚖ Ninjutsu ᚖ Bukijutsu ᚖ Doton ᚖ Raiton

Detailed Post ::
Shi felt himself tick an eyebrow up at the surprising statement Syy had made. "Shock can do that to people." He offered but otherwise let it go. Leaning forward so he was hunched over his desk, still standing, he picked up a pen and drew a small, simple map, with a floor number indicating where to go. "It's a little tucked away." He explained, holding it out for the other to take, one hand still planted on the desk. Once taken, Shi stood upright and walked around the side of the table, intending to walk Sypher to the door of the Hokage's office. "Is there anything else I can try to help with?" He offered, after giving Aika - finally - a small rub of her ear.

Summarised Situation ::
Physical Position :: Seated at Kage's desk.
Body Actions ::
State of Dress :: Full battle gear (Shinobi style)
Outward Emotion :: Neutral
Internal Dialogue :: N/A
Actual Emotion :: Ready for paperwork

Interacting with ::
astrasinthewild
Physical Actions ::
Verbal Dialogue :: "Is there anything else I can try to help with?"
Interaction's Points of Interest ::

Quote:
Verbal Dialogue :: ""

Quote:
Interaction's Points of Interest :: N/A

Quote:

Quote:
Verbal Dialogue ::

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:52 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Syy just gave a slightly sadder smile I don't think it's shock. But...that's not my place to decide. he thought, watching as the Hokage drew a little map for him. Gratefully taking it from the man, he examined it "Thank you very much. I would not have found my way or at the very least, would have found myself in some cupboard or broom closet." a little joke in return for the one earlier. As the Hokage stood and came around the desk, Syy turned to walk as well, moving to the door "At this moment, I am merely knitting everything back together." he said after a moments pause "Time passed differently for me. It's been difficult. But it will pass." he finished, stepping out of the office but pausing as Aika received a rub on her ear. Thrilled at this, Aika gave a happy whine, indicating her gratitude for the attention, and Syy's expression softened again "I appreciate the offer. A friendly voice to speak to is quite enough help at the moment. I would not wish to intrude on you as I'm sure you are busy." Aika danced out of the office, tail high with happiness at the small attention she had gotten and Syy turned to give the Hokage a deep bow. Straightening, he thanked him once again "Your duty as sign post has been fulfilled." a slight humor in his voice "I hope when next we speak, I will have a better grasp of myself." unless stopped, Syy clicked at Aika and the two walked down the hall, following the instructions to get to the Kirigakure office. His business with them was brief as they had been told of his return. A bit surprised that he was requesting his own apartment but the admin were able to provide him with a single loft apartment as well as a minor stipend to furnish the apartment. He left soon after, deciding Aika needed a run before they went to see their new home.

[Exits...somewhere?]

『 ᴄ ⁶²⁰ ⋮ s ⁴²⁵ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The hand was raised to allow Kagerou to step forwards first, lead the way. However, with only eyes sparkling at a spotted opportunity and a playful smile as warning, the green haired kunoichi evidently had a different idea as she grasped the dancer's hand with her own. Squeezing the tender flesh, calloused with hard work and decorated with a delicate web of silver scars, Kagerou returned Moana's smile. Moana's smile, which the ever watchful kunoichi graded as capable of sending many a man and woman's heart aflutter, was something the green haired girl didn't try to match but rather complement, a brightness shining through her toothy grin.

"It's a date then, Moana!" the melodic voice sang with glee as the teen tugged Moana's hand to walk besides her as she led the way, "and where I come from, we don't call our dates "lady" or "sir," so do you mind dropping the formalities around me?". A playfulness in the way she spoke and the way she walked kept the tone casual. She meant it, first and foremost, as a way to show her appreciation to Moana for coming all the way here, to another country and another village, just for her, when the poor girl must have only just settled down after her teacher's death. A student of Sonyo's was a friend of Kagerou, and if a friend she had met only once was willing to cross nations to come see her, then Kagerou figured it couldn't be too inappropriate to try and get closer to them.

"Syypher-sama?" Kagerou thought beneath her exuberance. She had never seen the man, but she would not be able to call herself a proper ninja if she wasn't able to recognize the kage who's term ended just before she graduated from academy. He was supposed to be the first Mizukage she would have the honor of serving once she became a genin. Then he died and Jack-sama succeeded him. "Or rather, he was presumed dead," she made the now significant distinction as she calmly adjusted with the new information. This matter, no matter its importance to the village, was none of her concern, but... when had that ever stopped Kagerou?

Though, before any of that, whether she chose to freak out or go on a hunt for her answers, Kagerou had a lovely lady to hear out. It would not be fair to Moana to be abandoned so cruelly.

Exit to ❧ || Travel :: Streets

Koresephone

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:46 pm
User Image

Shinji Uchiha

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 300/300
Stamina Pool: 200/200

XXXXXShinji approached the massive building that was the Hokage's office. This building seemed a little. he rubbed at the back of his neck as he thought. Excessive? Nonetheless, Shinji walked forward toward the massive shadow the building cast. Retreating into the sweet, cool, shade that building cast on the ground. By this point, the genin was drenched in sweat and felt utterly disgusting. Shinji approached the building and placed his hand on the door. It was cool. As he pressed on it the sound from inside the building came rushing out carried by a blast of cool air. The air as it hit his skin made his skin crawl and gain bumps. It was super refreshing in this oppressive heat.

XXXXX Once inside, Shinji walked to the reception desk. Told the receptionist who he was and where he was going. She nodded politely to him with a warm smile and pointed in the direction he needed to go and said, "Top floor, the only door, can't miss it." He returned the nod, placed his hands in his pockets and walked to the stairs, and began his ascent. It didn't take long for him to reach the top of the stairs. Another person had passed him on his way up but he paid them no mind. It seemed the Hokage was in fact a busy person. He walked to the only door on the floor that the receptionist had told him about and rapped his knuckles against the wood and waited for a response from inside.

O.O.C:

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:33 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

"Enter," Shi called at the knock on the open door. Despite the cloth covering his face, the temporary Hokage's words were clear, if not a little casual sounding by the lack of any harshness in his tone. Forest-green eyes regarded the young man in the entryway for a moment before turning to look at a pile of folders by his elbow. "A new graduate?" He asked , but the words were mostly aimed at himself, gloved fingers flipping carefully through the stack before finally pulling one free - a copy of Shinji's ID photo paperclipped onto the front. "Uchiha, Shinji." Shi read aloud before opening the folder. "Energetic, vocal..." He listed the terms without much emotion showing through his tone, as though reading a grocery list. "Showing promise with genjutsu techniques." He trilled a contemplative note before lapsing into silence for a moment, shifting through a few more papers for a moment before closing the folder entirely. "You seem to have a very broad range of opportunities open to you, Uchiha, Shinji." Shi remarked. "But was there any goal you had in mind?"

Blinkkyz
Verbal Dialogue :: "You seem to have a very broad range of opportunities open to you, Uchiha, Shinji."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:03 pm
User Image

Shinji Uchiha

XXXXXShinji grabbed the handle of the door twisted it and simultaneously pushed the door open. As he entered the masked man began to speak to him and seemed to know a lot about Shinji. "Vocal!? I'm not sure what you mean!" he said excitedly. Now that he was here Shinji was anxious to obtain his headband and begin his training. "I'm not sure what I want to be.." He thought contemplatively for a few moments before exclaiming. "HOKAGE!" He didn't feel awkward saying it one day he truly wished to be Hokage, but if not he was okay with that as well. He just wanted to be of use to the hidden leaf village. He knew the cursed history of the Hidden leaf and how bad it had been for Uchiha in the past in this village. Shinji was determined to change the perception of Uchiha in the hidden leaf. He was going to be the best Uchiha the hidden leaf had ever encountered. Despite that damned half-blood mutt Hokage his parents had told him about. He desired to be something even better. Something more useful to the village. "I'm here to get my headband!" He remembered and bowed vigorously remembering what he had actually been there for. It was not to sit and think in front of the acting Hokage but to actually get his headband and go. The Hokage must be busy. Too busy to have a Genin stand and babble or just contemplate in front of him. So Shinji remained with his head down in a formal bow awaiting the acting Hokage to hand over his headband.

O.O.C:

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:25 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Another trill rumbled up from behind Shi's mask, green eyes slowly blinking as they regarded the Genin. "You have some competition, then." He said, but didn't otherwise explain. He leaned to the side, picking up a freshly minted headband from a box and placed it onto the desk for Shinji to take. "Good luck with your training." She spoke. "You'll have to work hard to achieve this goal." His tone was open, encouraging, despite the lack of discussion.

Blinkkyz
Verbal Dialogue :: "Good luck with your training."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:57 pm
User Image

Shinji Uchiha

XXXXXShinji stood up straight and looked the fresh glistening headband laying on the desk. The acting Hokage explained he had competition for his dream. "If I didn't it wouldn't make it much of a goal now would it?" he thought to himself. Shinji then reached out and grabbed the headband off the desk and promptly tied it around his arm. He didn't want to mess up his hair which he spent hours on meticulously every morning so the biceps is where it would stay. "Thanks!" Shinji exclaimed as the acting Hokage explained he'd have a lot of training to do to reach his goal. That is exactly what he had been planning on doing as soon as he got out of here. He offered another polite bow before pivoting on his heels and heading toward the door. Once at the door and looked back at Shi. "Now, I'll be getting right to that. If you need me for anything you'll know where to find me." He reached out opened the door and left without waiting for a response. He was anxious to get to training. He couldn't wait to learn more jutsu to expand his arsenal. [exits to Academy]

O.O.C:

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:39 pm
User Image

𝘛𝘴𝘶 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰

medic | tamer | katon | raiton
=========.=.= c - 225 | s - 175
==============.=

Tsu entered the hall outside the office quietly, holding a large badger in his arms Come on, Mushi! he thought, struggling with the dead weight. The badger in question was giving everyone and everything a deeply unhappy expression. He didn't want to be here, even if Tsu had to be. Tucked into Tsu's hood, Koko was asleep with his tail hanging just over Tsu's shoulder. Arriving at the Hokage's office finally, Tsu dropped Mushi to the ground and secured him between his ankles to prevent the badger from running off. Reaching up, Tsu knocked politely and waited to be allowed entry.

mushi | japanese badger | koko | yellow-throated marten
mushi - 60 koko - 60

BlackFruity

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:15 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka arrived at the office section divided up for use by the Kiri nin and took one look at the pile of folders he needed to go over and immediately knew his head wasn't in it. Standing in the office doorway, a hand rubbing over his mouth, Inka knew he couldn't just abandon his workload, but maybe there was something he could do. That was brainless enough that the memories - and guilt - of that morning wouldn't be able to undermine his progress. Slowly walking around the room on the way to his desk, amber eyes scanned the various piles of folders and boxes, landing on a securely locked chest, the key to which being his chakra signature. Crouching down, Inka unlocked the seal and carefully shifted around a few contents held within before pulling out a manila folder, covered in seals, new and old, ceremonial and functional alike.
                  [ 1/7 ]

Gently tucking the folder under his arm, the Mizukage closed the chest and reactivated the seal. Sitting at his desk, Inka examined the bound bundle of papers he had retrieved, gently untying the twine and deactivating more seals that had been embossed in ink and wax before getting to the contents held within. A series of numbers and letters were inked on the cover, only indicating what they represented by having a prior knowledge of the Kiri coding system of high-class files.
                  [ 2/7 ]

With the contents revealed, Inka took out a pad of very specifically lined and treated paper from one of the desk drawers as well as a pen that was kept with it, and began copying the contents of the sealed file over to the pad, word for word. Inka was a little slower with his writing speed than if he would be normally writing, trying to keep the words not only legible but also spaced the same as the paper he was copying from.
                  [ 3/7 ]

At some points, a few side notes, sectioned off by ruled lines, also had to be copied. Inka took his time to line it up, using a pencil at some points to make marker dots before committing in making them in pen. Diagrams, copies of maps, markings, and side notes - all needed to be copied from the aging papers. The words themselves, while spelt and arranged correctly, were basically ignored, their meaning and context unread as the brunette focused on copying the text, not actually taking in the information. He had already read it anyway, not long after becoming the Mizukage.
                  [ 4/7 ]

Whenever he finished copying a single page, Inka would ensure the ink was dry across the page before placing it in a plain, new folder to be kept in. Written on the cover of the folder was an almost exact copy of the title of the folder from which Inka was copying from, the last six digits and two letters. With the paper tucked out of sight, Inka would turn over the copied page then begin copying the next one that was revealed. Meticulous, slow, careful..
                  [ 5/7 ]

It was dry, brainless, monotonous work. Something Inka had been putting off, especially as it was low priority in terms of deadline due. It was perfect work for keeping Inka's mind from wondering... elsewhere. Ancestors strike him, just the brief period of setting up the next page was enough for his brain to jump to being distracted. He leaned back in his chair, stretched, and went back into the folder, copying the contents once again.
                  [ 6/7 ]

When Inka reached the final page, he made sure not to rush, taking his time to ensure each stroke of the pen remained as clear and crisp as the first, the last - consistent. When it was all done, he reviewed each page, even taking the time to read it, compare it, ensure the pages were in order, then closed both files before calling over someone skilled to seal the new folder like the old, to get it sent back... home.
                  [ 7/7 - Mission Complete : S-Rank Transcription :: V ]

With one out of many folders from the chest having been copied successfully, Inka took a moment to stretch out his back and shoulders, paying particular attention to the old scar tissue surrounding one scapula. The stiffness and dull ache was enough to remind him to keep going, that progress still needed to occur. Again, the Mizukage turns and slides off his chair to kneel down at the chest, going through the process of unlocking, retrieving, then relocking.
                  [ 1/7 ]

Stationed back at his desk, amber eyes took in the code and seals adorning the file. The series of numbers were longer, more complex, but the file was thinner than the last. Inka took in the rest of the adornments; the seals, symbols, sigils, and various stamps all signifying various meanings and hints as to the contents, but mostly as a s how of how highly protected the file was. If opened incorrectly, the contents would do more than just destroy itself.
                  [ 2/7 ]

Carefully, Inka opened the seals, breaking chakra bonds and wax before the contents were revealed. Inside, the sheets were mostly gridded paper, covered in diagrams. In order to match, Inka went over to his filing cabinet and retrieved the rarely used pad of his own gridded paper, as well as a protractor from his desk's centre drawer. After a small flex of his wrist, Inka hunched himself over the desk and began to copy over the symbols contained within the folder.
                  [ 3/7 ]

Carefully, Inka counted and marked the smallest of equations first, using a pencil to mark temporary lines before a pen would be used to cement them more permanently into the paper. Little by little, the spirals, acute angles, and symbols were copied over from the original, lead lines faint on the paper already ruled over methodically with tiny squares.
                  [ 4/7 ]

Whenever one section appeared to be as perfectly copied over as it could be, Inka would put down the pencil and pick up the pen. He wanted to avoid smudging the lead lines so he went to mark in with pen when he was confident he could. Confident enough detail had been marked out that he could perform the copying process with minimal chance of error.
                  [ 5/7 ]

With every line marked, and every ink of the pen, Inka would hold it next to and over the original, double checking the measurements and spaces of empty squares, counting them across and down to make sure nothing was missed. Words in reports could be easily found; a sentence not making sense. But a single line, the smallest etch, or an accidental smudge, could still look deliberate, intentional, but ruin generations. Not just the past but for the future as well.
                  [ 6/7 ]

Each and every symbol, line, dot, and dash was marked and checked against the original. Never allowing a single pen stroke to go by without confirming it was the original intention. It was tedious - beyond the last file, but it was due to be done eventually. Even though, once completed, as Inka handed it off and over to the high-ranked shinobi who would take the new file to be tested then sealed, the Mizukage would deny as many mistakes as possible.

His late start to work meant a cup of tea and some light snack was brought to him as soon as it was seen that his task was done. He would thank the person and politely take a sip and bite before returning to the chest, careful to ensure his fingers were free of any trace amount of food or water. Again, the seals were briefly unwound and the contents revealed to dry, amber eyes and a gentle, tanned hand.
                  [ 1/7 ]

Another slender folder was retrieved, but this one had a title clearly written. Its contents revealed with plain wording; 'Flora and Fauna Under Special Protection.' The only seal keeping it closed was a simple wax stamp, the symbol of 'The Land of Water' pressed into the red surface. Peeling off the wax, Inka took in the list, spaced and with small descriptions, locations, and sketches. It wasn't vital to Kiri, but it was important to the Land of Water.
                  [ 2/7 ]

Each plant had a common name and a scientific one. The common was easy enough but Inka felt himself slow when copying over the later. Deliberately forced himself to. The names were followed by more scientific classifications; genesis and subgroups. It was a close call that Inka was being so deliberately careful as he found himself nearly making more mistakes now then when he was doing the diagrams and measured angles in the grids.
                  [ 3/7 ]

Inka took a sip of his cooling tea, wondering if was the monotony of the work that had caused the recent close calls in him nearly misspelling a word, a name, a classification. It wasn't an issue to the safety of others, but it would have been a bother for the person who used it to look anything up, or as reference.
                  [ 4/7 ]

For a brief moment, Inka closed his eyes, letting them relax and regain some moisture from being strained for so long. The details of each plant were not quite as problematic to copy over. Occasional words of complexity to otherwise shorthand descriptions, colours in names only an artist would use. Inka copied them all with a steady hand and many hesitations and double-checks.
                  [ 5/7 ]

Grabbing a ruler, Inka would mark in a rectangle in direct copy of the original. It was a reserved space for where an artistic hand would copy in the sketch of the named plants at a later date. He could spend the time to map points and angles to make a rough copy of the sketch, but he knew it would be far better for a trained individual to fill the blank space instead.
                  [ 6/7 ]

Upon completing the final page, Inka again reviewed the contents, double checking them for spelling errors. He numbered the pages and made sure they were sorted in the file correctly before grabbing a stick of red wax and holding it over a flame of a candle. Dripping it onto the flap of the file, it sealed the part in the parchment before Inka tightened it by pressing down with a sea of the Land of Water.

ch 1,030 // 1,030 | 950 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :
                  Title: Transcription :: V
                  Information: Some of the books from the library have been damaged, so they've requested some help transcribing the contents. The information involved is highly sensitive and specialized to the point that only the most trusted shinobi are allowed to handle it, so discretion is not only the name of the game, but also the first and second rules.
                  Solo or Squad: Solo
                  Minimum Posts: 7
                  Awards +10 TP, but no Ryou

S-Rank Rewards : 1600 Ryo [ N/A ]:: 3200 AC [ x2 WHD Bonus ] :: 16 TP [ +10 ]
                  Total : 19,200AC & 78TP
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:25 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

"Enter," called a voice, soft but clear through the open doorway. The small trickle of running water was the only hint one would get before entering that a pond occupied the far corner, calm, serene, and devoid of life.

astrasinthewild
Verbal Dialogue :: "Enter."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:10 pm
User Image

𝘛𝘴𝘶 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰

==============.=

Bending down at the call, Tsu hefted Mushi up as Koko voiced an unhappy noise at being jostled. Using an elbow to open the door, he dragged the very grumpy badger into the room "Hello!" his voice was slightly breathless but full of cheer and bright "Mitsu Shizuko, newly graduated from the academy! This is Mushi," he lifted one of the badger's paws "And this is Koko." he pointed at the tail hanging down beside his neck. Mushi didn't appear very happy to be introduced, his furry face expressing....intense grumpiness. The tail sticking out of Tsu's hood flicked at the Hokage "I'd like to request a headband." Tsu kept hold of Mushi's paws, keeping the badger up on it's hind legs. The newly minted genin had soft strawberry pink hair and warm blue-lilac colored eyes, was a bit on the small side but made up for it with clear and obvious enthusiasm and friendliness.

mushi - 60 koko - 60

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 5:32 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Dark-green eyes regarded the eclectic trio that had just entered the office, all fluffy-haired and bushy-tailed. "Nice to meet you." He greeted in return, nodding to each animal as well before he would turn to a fairly diminished pile of folders seated on the side of the Hokage's desk. Flicking through a few of them before pulling one out, a small photo paper-clipped to the front revealed it to be a character file of the recent graduates. Without hesitating, Shi opened Mitsu's file. "You've shown promise in being a medic. But it mentions you withdraw when in a crowd." He reads, slow and sure. "If you feel comfortable in small groups, field work may work best for you. And the animals with you." He looks up, the mask covering his lower face doing little to muffle his words. "But there are plenty of opportunities within the village as well." He countered. "But what goal were you aiming for?"

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 6:27 pm
User Image

𝘛𝘴𝘶 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰

==============.=

His goal...Mushi continued to stare grumpily at the Hokage, slowly melting down to the floor in a puddle of grumpy badger as Tsu released his paws. In the hood, Koko's tail slid off Tsu's tail and was replaced with the face of a particularly sleepy marten with a brilliant yellow throat and perky ears. It blinked at the Hokage and chittered in his general direction as Tsu contemplated the Hokage's words. His brows came together a bit "...all I've ever wanted to do is help as many people and animals as I can." he started, speaking pensively for a thirteen year old, as Koko rested her face on his shoulder and Mushi waddled over to sniff the pond, his paws resting on the edge "If I have a goal, it's just that. I want to help. As best I can, as many as I can." it was true that he didn't like crowds, that he withdrew in the presence of too many people. Field work sounded like a good learning experience but he didn't want to sound too eager...

mushi - 60 koko - 60

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items