Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:02 am
User Image
Serec Fields:

Pronounced Sair-ick, the Serec Fields is an enormous Grassland that is generally used for the planting and, by the process of farming, Harvesting of: Grains, vegetables, and Fruit. Every fall, a massive pumpkin patch is grown for the All Hallows Eve Festival.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 am
Akira decided that she would come here, she saw that there was no one around and she would have a good time to meditate. She sat down on the ground and did the release hadnsign and started to think about the person that she was and whom she wanted to become. She thought about the goals that she wanted and the possible outcomes. She exhaled hard and a bit of fog came out, she started to think about why she was in the leaf in general...she opened her eyes and she was surrounded by snow, her chakra burned inside of her and she knew excatly why she was there and knew what she wanted.

Chakra Boost - 30

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:24 am
She continued to meditate in that same spot for hours, the snow slowly building around and falling from the sky. She knew that if she had a chance at acclomplishing anything that she would have to expand herself and her chakra. She began to think about the elemental affinity and the gentleness of the wind...and the harshness. She wanted to be the best and she would be that person...she wanted to be the strongest genjutsu user that the Leaf had ever seen!

Chakra Boost - 30

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:31 am
User Image
Noel yawned lightly feeling quite tired from his time training. Releasing a high leveled technique like he did before while further doing it in an unconscious state would put anyone in the hot seat. He smiled a little to the empty plains and found it a good spot to rest and lay his head down. Picking a nice sunlight shaded area, Noel placed his 'pillow' at the trunk of the tree and laid back taking it easy. Falling asleep in this peaceful plain was probably the easiest thing he's done today; and who could blame him? The sun was nice, giving enough heat to keep him warm but not so much that it would pose discomfort. Then to further the peaceful pleasure of the environment, mother earth graced the land with a tender breeze that would gently push the leaves of the tree's and some blades of grass gently this way and that; almost in a hypnotic manner that would ease even the most troubled minds. Even those with the intent of to ensue chaos upon this world needed to take a break once in a while.

Panthers7

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:58 am
Jurei entered the field to get some fresh air. He took note of the other two present and gave a short nod in the boys direction and winked at the girl. He did find her kinda cute. He rested his back against a tree while he enjoyed the gentle breeze.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:08 pm
She started to think about what she was able to do at this point and was excited. She thought that she held alot of promise, at the moment she opened her eyes and saw the man wink at her. She smiled and waived, she looked around and the grass was covered in an frost.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:14 pm
Jurei took notice of the frost covered grass, an odd sight to see indeed. The young woman seemed to carry much potential as well as beauty. He decided to introduce himself. He walked over to her and stopped a foot or so after crossing the frost and sat down, his open cloak revealing a toned physique, and an odd blue necklace. "Nothing like a pretty face to ease a hard working mind." he said smiling pleasantly. "I'm Jurei, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." he said offering out his hand and maintaining his smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 pm
" Akira and thank you...I like to think that I'm a hard worker." She laughed and met his hand and shook it, she never met someone in a village before...and well was surprised.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:38 pm
Jurei chuckled as well. "It certainly seems so." he said looking at the frost layer on the grass. He had an idea he wanted to try. He formed the sign of the snake. "Hard work is good but subtle pleasantries help keep us human." he said smiling. In front of Akira the grass waved a bit as a short vine twisted its way up to about the height of her chest. Its fluid greenery was dazzling. It then spontaneously began to bloom and multiple red rose-like blooms with a pleasant aroma emerged from the vine as it grew a bit thicker. "Just a little something for your hard work." he said with a deep smile. The contrast of the vivid colors was truly a spectacular sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image
Noel eyes sprung as his lightly red eyes looked about to see what disturbed him from his slumber. The child yawned a little and looked over to see a man walking past showing some effort of friendliness with the nod. Noel, usually would have gave the man a blatant stare, sort of like a wild animal would do to an outstretched hand to see if it should approach with friendliness or with hostile intentions but Noel felt he should go with the latter decision. The child was rather glad that most of the people in Konoha weren't a bunch of !ssholes. Nodding politely back Noel spoke,"Salute monsieur." He said softly, seeing the man immediately taking interest in the teened female that indeed would fit the description of Jolie in his language. Smirking and leaving the teenagers to do their flirting, Noel laid back and started to watch the clouds lightly through some of the blue and purple bangs that lightly scattered over his youthful face. He still wasn't ready to return to training just yet; the peacefulness of this area was too great... plus his chakra didn't truly recover since his restoration of sleep was rather cut short. But he couldn't complain; if he slept, he would get to take a good look calm and serene atmosphere of this wonderful portion of Konoha.

Panthers7

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 pm
She smiled and laughed " You don't take any prisoners do you? " She plucked the rose from the vine and looked at him "Well, it looks like your of the Senjuu." She was well versed in the different kinds of poeple that were out there, her dad taught her about different people.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:00 pm
Jurei chuckled in return. "Only the pretty ones." he said with a smile. He grew surprised she was so easily able to draw conclusions on his heritage for they were indeed few in number. Especially those who retracted the hijutsu. "Yes and the only one in my family that inherited the Mokuton Hijutsu. You wouldn't happen to posses a similar bloodline trait would you?" He had heard of a clan of ice users from Kirigakure many years back but he remained unsure if the frost was caused by the same method.  

kahn oyama

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:02 pm
" My family is of the Hyouton line, I don't draw on it too often though. " She looked aruond at the frost on the ground and smiled " Except this... " She laughed once again and looked at the rose that she plucked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:13 pm
Jurei grinned he was right after all. He joined her in laughter regarding her comment before replying. "Well it seems to be an extraordinary gift, but its not the only one you're limited too." he said smiling again and looking at the flower he had so flawlessly crafted for her. "And it appears I can't even craft something of comparable merit to your best gift either."  

kahn oyama

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:24 pm
User Image
After getting a good amount of rest, Noel felt like he was anew. Chakra wasn't completely restored but it was enough that he could go about his training without having to work about hindering his abilities. Slowly rising from laying and taking a big stretched as he yawned the child started to get back his alertness as the weariness of before slowly diminished. Reaching back and pulling in front of him the mock 'pillow' he used, Noel unraveled it see some of the jutsu books he 'borrowed' from the academy; his parents and their traits rather didn't fall to far from the tree. Looking through some of the books he had available, Noel tried to find what type of jutsu he should accomplish or at least attempt first. But then... he re-thought about his plans. Maybe, I should amplify what I've already learned. Since I have so few techniques, I might as well boost it up a little. He thought to himself as he already knew of a specific technique that would greatly help him in fighting. Standing up and stretching once more, Noel found a more directed patch of grass as he snapped his fingers,sending his youthful hand aflame while controlling it with his chakra."Time to get started..."Noel said softly as he did the same thing with his other hand with a snap, which sparked it aflame as well. Cranking it up to the next level as some would say.

[Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu - Rank increase 0/3]  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces