Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:46 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

It was a sensitive topic, Inka could tell as soon as Severin began talking about it, full of a hope to find a comfortable place for him to be able feel like he's contributing to the world. Admitting how busy he was keeping himself so as to not dwell on certain thoughts. Inka should have been showing sympathy, empathy even. But he couldn't help the small smile that tugged at both sides of his thin lips. Still leaning against the back of the couch, Inka crossed one arm over his chest and the other pressed a palm to rub over his chin, not hiding the smile away.

"Being able to get a feel of the various fields - that's impressive. And useful." Inka praised. "Even if you didn't get the chance to pick up the smaller nuances of each department, your knowledge and ability to diagnose and treat medical conditions has been expanded, right?" He sounded far more cheerful now than before. "We really are too alike though." He joked with a small laugh. "It wasn't until Minowa that I learned that it was okay to be stationary. Much less enjoy it." The hand against his chin dropped down and picked up the small glass of caffeine, fully wrapping his fingers and palm against the hot surface, eagerly soaking up the near searing warmth. "What are you painting currently?" he asked before taking a sip.

ch 1,030 // 1,030 | 950 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:01 pm
User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .
                                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:

Oh gods, that smile again.. He hadn't had time to really process that humorous smile before in the ramen stand.. but they were alone this time. That smile was just for him. He felt his stomach flutter softly, and his thoughts were knocked clear out of his head. Luckily for him, Inka kept talking, allowing him to somewhat gather himself. Subconsciously, he reached up and loosed his tie slightly, willing his body to fight off the blush he felt coming. Because not only was that devlish smile for him, but Inka had also complimented him. Compliments on anything other than his appearance were rare-- no one really ever took the chance to get to know him

Goddamn it Severin, he's a married man.

Severin found himself able to talk at just the right moment. He took another sip of his latte, and thought real hard. What was he painting right now? "Right now... A scene I often seen in my dreams, when I have them. A field with nothing but sunflowers as far as the eye can see; golden, reaching towards the sun. It's that breed with the big petals, the ones you often see in artwork." A dreamy smile appeared on his features, his ice blue eyes cast somewhat downwards as his features softened. It was a good dream, one of the few. "There's um... There's this path, made from this sort of grey-brown cobblestone that leads off somewhere in the distance. You can see where many people have walked along the path, 'cause some of the stones are more worn than others. A path well traveled, well loved."

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:19 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka took another sip of his coffee before he spoke again, unaware of Severin's thoughts about him and not reading anything from the fidgeting with his tie. "Sounds lovely." He commented before giving an apologetic huff of a laugh. "I don't think I've ever seen a sight like that. I'm afraid I don't think there is an artistic bone in my family, much less myself." He joked. "I'd still like to see it, though, once its done. If you don't mind knowing you'll be showing it to someone who won't be able to appreciate it properly, ha." He huffed a laugh again and covered up his sudden loss of what else to say by drinking more of his coffee. He paused, thinking. Maybe he should take Minowa to an art gallery... "What started you to take up painting?" He asked, genuine curiosity in his voice.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:13 am
User Image

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .

Quote:

Continuously thankful of Inka's obliviousness, Severin managed to fully regain his composure. His eyes briefly watched Inka's lips as he took a sip from his coffee before the Raigyo adverted his gaze back to Inka's gaze. "I'd love to show it to you once I'm finished. My artwork usually doesn't see the light of day. Kagerou's taken a few pieces, the rest collects dust in my storage room."

Moving on to the topic of why he started painting, Severin got visibly bashful. The male brought his cup to his lips, as if trying to hide behind it, his cheeks and ears turning just the slightest shade of red. "My... therapist recommended it..." He mumbled around the rim of the mug, his eyes looking off to one side. "I've been... "teased"--" The last word was punctuated with a distaste, connotating a harsher meaning to it, "--about it since. I tend to keep it a secret. It's more... It's rather feminine, or so people say. But my therapist said it could help cope with the more... angry feelings I had after waking up. It helped so much, I couldn't let it go..."

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:30 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka blinked, surprised by the news. "You have more?" He asked before actually thinking about it. "Sorry," He huffs an apologetic laugh, embarrassment colouring his features as well. "That sounded rude. I guess I just didn't think about it. Proves again how I don't understand art I guess, huh." He huffs again, through his nose this time, a wry twist to his lips even as he sips his coffee. But the open expression closed up in obvious anger at the mention of Severin being made to feel lesser for his hobby. "Bullshit." He interjected, low and harsh in the sudden surge of indignation for the Raigyo. Quickly catching himself, he tried to soften his expression and loosen the line in his shoulders, rubbing a hand over his face. "Sorry," He sighed. "Its no-one's business but your own. They're just - well." He rubbed a hand over his mouth, catching himself once again, a little better this time than the last outburst. "They ain't worth knowin'." He concluded, his accent seeping through in the hushed tone. "How many have you painted already?" He asked, wanting to wipe away any sense of shame Severin had for his new hobby - and wanting maybe to also wipe out the faces of whomever dared make such pathetic comments. Children had better manners than most adults, he swears.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:36 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Syy flew through the streets, his hard-soled socks giving him the traction to go up the walls of the buildings to avoid large crowds as he ran. Aika darted in between people, almost a blurred shadow as she raced Syy. Landing on the ground beside her, Syy sprinted and dodged around those in his way, his breath easy despite running nearly as fast as the wolf-dog. Leaping over Aika as they went, Syy didn't focus on anything in particular since running had evolved into a type of meditation for him. When he ran, all he had was himself, Aika, and the ground. After he'd gotten free of the Sero, he'd taken several months to recover. Recover and wait, hoping someone would come find him since he didn't know where his village had gone. During that time, he had started to run, using it to help Aika with her recovery and to keep her energy down. Aika darted around a group of academy students and Syy went up the wall, eliciting shrieks of delight, his feet light on the walls. Jumping down, they disappeared around a corner, headed to the forest area for a bit more freedom of movement.
[[12.4+ to Chakra | 8.5+ to Stamina]]

[Exits....to Environment: Forest]

『 ᴄ ⁶²⁰ ⋮ s ⁴²⁵ 』

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:42 pm
User Image

Quote:

Severin's blush only deepened as Inka continued, the cup lowered from his face, his lips parted slightly, his eyes faintly widened in surprise. Inka was... upset that others were teasing him? Was he being protective? Protective of him? Not only was he being protective, but he was showing active interest in his hobbies. His. Hobbies. Moreso than anyone other than Kagerou ever had. Is this what it felt like to be around someone who wanted to be around you?

He knew Kagerou liked to be around him, but there were bits of him that caught on her and pulled at old mental stitches. She tried to hide it, but he could see that. But here... here there were no mental comparisons to his older self, no guiltiness over lost memories, lost emotions, lost mannerisms. It was just him and Inka, talking about his hobbies like two normal people. Severin blinked a few times, actively dazed by the other male's attention. His heart thumped oddly in his chest, unused to this kind of interaction. Severin gently put down the mug and covered his face with his hands in a vain attempt to block out his blush, trying to stay modest for Inka.

He was failing miserably. There were very many unmodest thoughts running through his head. The slip of Inka's accent didn't make anything better. It brought memories of those moments in the tent. Kind, warm... Inka's eyes alight in the lantern light, his voice soft and whispered. M sorrie, Sev. I really ahm. Inka's fingers through his hair as Severin pressed his face in to his shoulder.

Due to the manner of that interaction, he hadn't appreciated the finer details of the closeness between the two. But now his brain was at the absolute worst time.

Peaking out from his fingers, he looked at inka. "Seven. Two of them are currently with Kagerou in her apartment... The other five reside at my place... I have plans for another after my current. I painting of that pond in the Forest of Death..." His eyes were intense, as if a cold blue fire was burning behind them-- a hidden passion, one not many got to see. The blush, at this point, had spread from his cheeks, face, and ears. His hands, though somewhat large, did not hide nearly enough of the scarlet tint.

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:24 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Walking rather than running through the streets this time, Syy and Aika appeared to be...more at ease. As if running had cleared some of the fear from his system, which it might have. Running was more meditative for Syy than actual meditation. As it was, they were on a mission right now and he could smell their goal. Ducking around a stall, he stepped under a curtain to find a small dumpling shop. Smaller were better, of course, because it meant more time was devoted to the food. He perused the menu, grateful for the absence of people and the gentle welcoming of the cook Jumbo dumplings... the very thought made him drool a bit "Uhm...can I have t-two chicken and veg jumbo, three of the d-dessert, and five more jumbo, any f-flavor." the stutter was back but...it was a more confident tone of voice. Aika was wagging her tail so hard it seemed like she might sprain it as they waited. The cook tossed her a piece of fried shrimp which she happily snapped up. After waiting a bit, the cook handed Syy a very well packed set of bamboo take aways, telling him that if he brought them back, he'd get a discount. Bowing his gratitude, Syy clicked at Aika and they left, heading back to their apartment until it was closer to dinner time.

[Exits...to the Apartments]

『 ᴄ ⁷⁰⁶.⁸ ⋮ s ⁴⁸⁴.⁵ 』

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:13 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka blinked, amber eyes widening slightly as he saw the colour in Severin's face redden, then get covered up by pale hands. Had Inka embarrassed him? Upset him? Said the wrong thing? Maybe insulting the people that had been talking s**t to Sev had actually made Sev feel lesser, or

Inka's mind kept racing, contemplating his assumed misstep, not noticing he had leaned in. Forearm carrying Inka's upper body weight, the muscles flexed as fingertips pressed themselves tight against the table top, as though trying to grip it. He opened his mouth, getting ready to call out Sev's name and apologise for what he did wrong when those fingers parted and he was caught by an ice-coloured gaze that felt like it had shot itself straight through and into his chest, clenching his heart shut yet somehow simultaneously igniting a smoulder in his gut and

Eyes darkened, thick like honey, and were just as slow to break the lock of their gazes to look off to the side. Lips pressed tight and shoulders slightly tensed, any thoughts had halted in the brunette's head as he was suddenly confronted by the realisation. The muscles in his forearm bulged more as his fingers pressed harder into the table, a sudden urge of selfishness rising in him. As well as the guilt on how unfair he was being. To Sev. To Syy. Minowa especially so. He swallowed, unable to speak, too caught up to see what he was supposed to say next. What he was supposed to do next. He couldn't run away. Not again. Was this feeling the reason why he had continued to run away from Sev in the first place? That fear of betraying Syy? But now all he felt was a childish desire to claim something for himself, despite knowing he had no reason to be angry at the older Senju anymore, in fact he was wrong to ever be angry in the first place and - Inka sighed, broken and confused, a hand coming up to rub his neck and turn his head further away from Severin. What was he doing?

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:05 pm
User Image

Quote:

They locked gazes for what seemed like hours but must have only been a few short seconds. Inka's eyes were warmer than usual, not that same sharp fire but a warm, sweet color. God I could drown in those eyes and die happy... Severin thought to himself, but then Inka looked away, and suddenly he realized how stupid he had just been. He had seen others falter under his gaze. Inka was tensed, awkward, unsure. He had ******** up. He had forgotten his place. Severin's face fell, his flushed color disappearing, and he hesitated before reaching across the table to gently grab Inka's hand. He gave him ample time to pull away if he wanted-- He had already put Inka in an odd position, and didn't want to further his uncomfortableness.

Taking Inka's hand in both of his, Severin, with both of his elbows pressed against the table, pressed his forehead gently against their hands. The gesture was sincere, apologetic. The Raigyo's eyes were closed, to save Inka from the blazing emotion behind them. Severin's hands were textured, calloused, and with the movement several faint scars could be seen across his knuckles. His white hair, slightly disheveled now, would lightly brush across Inka's hand as Severin tilted his head just a little, as soft as silk. His face scrunched slightly under the weight of his thoughts. God he was an idiot.

"I'm so sorry... " The male mumbled softly, his voice earnest. There was a rough texture somewhere deep in it, only becoming evident at the end of his sentences. He cursed his body for betraying him, that he couldn't even control the tone of his voice. "I just... It's so nice. To have someone interested in me. Honestly interested in me, in my hobbies. I... I forgot. I'm sorry." He prayed to not ******** this up further.

Let me just have this time with him. In this space away from everything else. Before he gets wrapped up in his married life, or in his duties... or worse, before he goes back to Kiri. Please...

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:49 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Honeyed eyes flicked back up at the first sign of movement, unable to supress the need to watch, to not being able to hide the hope in his gaze that this wasn't wrong - it is, for so many different reasons - and that he wasn't wrong - and he wasn't, he had seen the emotion in Severin's eyes, it wasn't imagined. Two pale hands, unfamiliar yet similar to his own, reached across the table, but Inka continued to watch Severin's face instead. Tan fingers twitched, as though wanting to grab something, and Inka breathed in sharply, shallowly, still watching, brain fully halted of comprehensive thought to instead only being able to process raw feeling - warmth of the hands on his, the increased rate his heart beat in his chest. Severin's broken expression.

Fingers twitched again, the muscles and arteries in his wrist fluttering at each gentle touch. The added pressure, the fluttering of what might as well be silk for how soft and sleek it was brushing against tan skin. Hot breath. A honey-coloured gaze watched it all, throat tightening at the pure despondence he was witnessing.

"Oh, Sev." Inka sighed, deep and brimming with things unsaid. A part of him desperately wanted to just tug that man closer, run tanned hands through snow-like hair and hold on tight, tell him he wasn't alone. Definitely not unwanted. But it wasn't fair. It wouldn't be right. With everything. Everyone. His free hand reached over, though, a slight tremor betraying his restraint, and laid a worn palm over Sev's crown, finger gently petting. "This ain' on you." He paused. "An' I certainly ain' been dissuading you, 'ave I." He sighed, head hanging between them. But he needed Severin to know where he stood, didn't he? It wasn't fair.

"I didn' think it 'propriate t' talk about." He was practically whispering, not wanting anyone else to overhear. "Tha' itz mean t' ya." The low, soft tones only slurred his accent tighter. "I..." He sighed, chest tightneing once again as he grasped onto his determination to get through this. "I didn' realise I'd given up." He gushed. "On Syy." His nose scrunched under the grimace and guilt. "Not till I saw 'im 'gain las' nigh." He shook his head, chest and throat tight for another reason now. "An then this mornin' I foun out he didn' disappear - not li'e I though' he did." Inka breathed in. "I didn' kno' 'ow much I had come t', t'..." He shook his head, eyes locked on the spot of table between their elbows.

"... I nee' t' sort it out." He spoke. "Sort miself out - itz s**t of me t' say." He suddenly added, looking up with urgency and some panick in his eyes and voice. "I know it is." He gazed down at Sev's bowed head. "But I need to, don' I." He added, but his conviction wasn't there.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:35 pm
User Image

Quote:

Oh Sev. Something tugged in him, threatening him to break. Maybe his restraint? There was something behind those words, something for him. They were honey like his eyes, warm and inviting. His heart skipped a beat, the muscles along his shoulders rippling with a shutter. He kept his eyes closed as long as he could. Inka raised a hand and lead it on top of his head, almost like before in the tent, but different as well. He felt the slight tremor in Inka's hand, and finally he slowly opened his eyes to look up at Inka as he talked.

That accent again. How infuriatingly attractive it made each word sound. It was quickly becoming his favorite sound in the whole world... Inka being wholly himself... Patient artic eyes watched Inka as he talked, giving him his undivided attention behind thick lashes. By the end of Inka's confession, his heart ached, but he understood.

"I think you do. For yourself, more than anyone, Inka." Gently, Severin moved, bringing Inka's hand from his forehead down so it hovered just centimeters in front of his lips. He still had restraint left, but there were cracks forming. Eyes flicked down from Inka's gaze to his hand, studying the fingers clasped between his two hands, as if Inka's hands could tell him everything he needed to know.

"You need closure, or to start repairing... I promise, no matter what happens, or what you chose, I'm here. Whatever you need me to be, I'll be." Hesitating for only a moment, Severin lightly pressed his lips against Inka's tan skin, his eyes moving to meet the kage's once more. How he ached to do more, his heart pleaded for it, sung for it. But more would be unfair to Inka, so he kept a hold on his fragile restraint. After a heartbeat, he pulled his lips slightly away, returning to his previous position. The Raigyo's breathing had became somewhat quickened, the air felt thick, his whole body felt tense with built up energy.

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:27 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka clenched his jaw when their eyes met, teeth pressed so tight a tick appeared in his neck, but he was so unaware of it that it didn't reflect in his gaze. Seeing those crystalline eyes staring back at him reignited the coals he had felt earlier - no. That wasn't right. It just reminded him. Through the tensed muscles, Inka managed a small smile, grateful for the understanding and relieved that his words made sense and that he wasn't wrong in believing it was something he did need to do and - and honey eyes flicked down to pink lips, fingers twitching, subconsciously. There was a tension in his capture hand now, so close to Severin's face and constantly feeling the wafts of hot breath now.

But Severin's words only reminded Inka that the Raigyo needed his own closer too. Something that Inka didn't feel confident to give because that meant Severin remembering. He breathed in, sharp and shallow once again, his fingers snapping to mold themselves against soft, warm skin, caressing Severin's cheek before Inka could even think about it, the tips digging in slightly as though to pull, but Inka was all hurting heat and he couldn't. Eyes blazing and a pained, wanton expression, Inka couldn't.

"Sev." Inka pressed and rubbed his thumb in small circles under Sev's eye. "Don' say tha'." He smiled sadly, guilt again for another man he was hurting. Had hurt. Still was. "Everythin' I'hve put ya through." He swallowed. "Don' promise me anythin' till ya remember. I'd be takin' advantage of ya, Sev. I alrea'y ahm." He sighed, looking down, fingers giving a light squeeze before carefully pulling away. Inka gave an apologetic look, his lips twisted in a sad smile as he did so. Fingers searching for warmth, they immediately wrapped around the glass of coffee that had been forgotten till now and Inka skulled the last two mouthfuls in one quick swallow.

Glass quietly placed back down on its saucer, Inka sat still once more, contemplating the glass before him. If he left now, was it still running away? But should he leave now?

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:34 pm
User Image

Shinji Uchiha

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 300/300
Stamina Pool: 200/200

XXXXXThe sun was blisteringly hot. The heat making the air seemingly wavy as the rays of the sun bounced off the tightly packed dirt roads. Shinji ran his hand along the base of his hairline and wiped the sweat away with the flick of his wrist. It wasn't uncommon for it to be this warm, but wearing the back outfit he was wearing made the heat neigh unbearable. Shinji had somewhere to be. Where it was, he couldn't quite remember. So, he walked down the street trying to catch as much of the shade from buildings as he could. He looked around as he walked down the street. No vendors were open it was too early in the morning. There was no respite from the heat by walking into stores. Shinji stuck to the shadows and moved slowly as he thought about where he was supposed to be this morning. Shinji found a nearby bench and took a seat. His gaze turned to the people who like him were hiding in the shade as they walked. Couples who would normally be holding hands as they walked were walking with some space between them.

XXXXX A gentle breeze blew past and kicked up some dust and Shinji shielded his eyes from it. A voice next to him spoke. "Eh, it really is hot today huh?" Shinji squinted and looked in the direction the voice came from to see an elderly man sat next to him. "Yeah, I guess so," Shinji said as he rubbed absently at the back of his neck still trying to remember where it was he was supposed to be. The old man responded, "You're one of the new genin, aren't you? I think I saw you at graduation the other day. That sparked the memory in Shinji. "Oh- Yeah. That's right," he said as he stood up. "Thank you old man," he said as he walked away toward the Hokage's office sticking once more to the more shadowy areas. His pace was slow and he was obviously in no hurry to get anywhere. [Exits]

O.O.C:

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas