Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Konohagakure Gates:

Here lies the gates of the Kohonagakure village. Anbu operatives are a regular sight along the walls. Most on guard duty have at least 6 months of experience in being a member of the anbu, all are trained well. The anbu stationed here check every single person entering no matter how long a line gets. Those that attempt to sneak into the village are dealt with harshly, as are uncooperative individuals regardless of rank or royal status. Please note these are not simple rent-a-cops but fully trained shinobi above minimum of chuunin status.

Temporary Checkpoints:
All visitors must stop at the gates and receive clearance to enter.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 pm
Akira walked into the Village are showed her passport to the first ANBU she saw, she was happy that her parents let her choose the village that she wanted to join. They waived her through and she went to the 2nd check point.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:27 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
AND ON she went.
[ OMG ROBBIE DX ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)
Genin|| || Hyuuton User || Genjutsu || Kirkikagure

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan walked up to the checkpoint,flashing his passport with the Mizukages seal on it

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Consider Your Life Gone!"♦❄♦❄♦

(we should wait before auto going in to be greeted by a rp)

Kiri then showed up at the gate seeing the Mizukage walking just a head of her "I am with her" she said to the guard giving them her I.D. waiting for kiri to be allowed to pass she was the body guard of the Mizukage

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Consider Your Life Gone!"♦❄♦❄♦

Kiri was soon let past as she went to meet up with the Mizukage

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darkness Encircles life until the brink of death

Akira stopped here, but frost turned. "The Mizukage leads away from here now." Frost turned and headed in the direction of the cloud village.

My eyes will guide me until the end

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image

|-Rank-Genin-| |-Village-Kohana-| |-Bloodline-Art Of The Scroll - Ukyo-|

Hisagi signed as he finally reached the first check point towards the village of his new home. He smiled as a Anbu appeared in front of him, he held out his passports to the Anbu who gave a soft smile and nodded as he handed back the passport. With that he walked off towards the second checkpoint.  

SorenKurosaki

Hilarious Noob

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 pm
User ImageΞ The Path I've Chosen : Shizuku Uchiha
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

-----Finally making it to the outskirts of his Village Shizuku departed from the trees and began to walking along the path once more. Then noticed the two Anbu with a smile then gave them a thumbs up showing a signal that he passed during his time at the Exams heading closer to the gates of the Village.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:53 am
Carrot coughed as she arrived at the first stop and began digging in her bag for her passport. She ignored the looks of the Anbu and found it immediately, holding it out to them This is bizarre. Why does this village have so much security? she thought, slightly miffed as she looked around for Shigeru.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

Shigeru walked beside Ayaki until they reached a checkpoint. They were not so far from the Leaf village since the signs on the way there had indicated the distance. There were two ANBU ninja standing at the checkpoint. Shigeru had never seen ANBU in person and was impressed by their masks and attire. He smiled as he stood behind Ayaki who was taking care of their papers. The ANBU shinobi looked at Ayaki and Shigeru but Shige looked back. I absolutely must have one of those masks. After they had been cleared, Shigeru nodded to one of the ninja as he continued on his way to the village.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:12 pm
The first Anbu stepped forward to meet Ayaki and receive her information. Quickly flashing through them he saw that everything was in order and showed a sign to his partner that both shinobi were authorized to enter. The second Anbu member would stand to the side and let them pass unharmed.  

Kazzoh

Codger

II Tsumi Hatake II

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:48 am
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

Yanagiki looked at the very large gate. He was banished from his home about a year ago and finally made it to Konoha. He was excited, but somewhat afraid. 'What if Oto-San finds me?... What if I have to find a new place other than here?' was the only questions going through his mind. He's been through hell and back, so disaproval and being told to leave doesn't faze him anymore. He forgot how to smile,or laugh, or cry. All he knew how to do is sit back, do what he was told, flinch everytime someone raise a hand to him, like the scared pup he was. For the 12 years of his life, he knew nothing but pain and sorrow. He looked up, his dark blue eyes had no shine to them, his snow white hair blue in the wind. He walked slowly towards the gates of Konoha. Finally, shall he be accepted...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image Seeing as Noel had already met one check point with suspicion this one was at least less irritable. They let the child pass with little to no conversation between each other as the showing of his Konoha Headband was good enough. Though, Noel could only speculate that it was because the ANBU that stayed on the outer realm of the village had kept in contact with each other. Just goes to show you this village didn't want to be attacked so easily.  

Panthers7

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces