Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Oh god...That was embarrasing.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Um...
  What does "The Rapping Rap" sound like?
View Results

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:17 pm
I was rooting through my closet looking for something, when I found a book I made in class in first grade. It was called "My Best Day Ever"

Curious, I turned the page.

Apparently, my best day ever involved me being a rapper with a talking stack of cash next to me on stage. It's my "ultra fortune" that I apparently make.

Then I'm in the middle of singing "The Rapping Rap" when my mom calls me and screams "GET THIS ROOM CLEANED NOW"

I get really angry and say "GOSH" and throw all my toys (Which are apparently a bunch of scribbles into my closet) and start to rap again. I play my gameboy and then go to sleep.

I also apparently sleep with eyes nose and mouth becoming music notes.

WTF was I on?

You know? This actually lends proof to my theory that I am a reincarnated Rapper.

On March 26th, 1995, a rapper by the name of Eazy-E died.

I was born that day, and I was named Erik.

That starts with an E.

Guys...

I'm gonna make an ultra fortune. O-O  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:35 pm
So basically your rapping with the Geico Google Eye Money Thingie as a guest stage member... but somehow still not famous enough to not have to clean your room? xd Why would you wanna do a task liek cleaning your room on what is suppost to be your best day ever? rofl Just goes to show how silly the child mind can be.  

wo_nyrmo

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:37 pm
wo_nyrmo
So basically your rapping with the Geico Google Eye Money Thingie as a guest stage member... but somehow still not famous enough to not have to clean your room? xd Why would you wanna do a task liek cleaning your room on what is suppost to be your best day ever? rofl Just goes to show how silly the child mind can be.

OMG YES.

And I edited my first post with some interesting info. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Easy-E,... oh boy that's back when I actually liked rap. xd

Ffffffffff you mean I know another Eric nao.... Gowd so sick of that name. Tis no wonder why when people say it I totally ignore it like they aren't talking to me cause pratically threwout my life there has been an Eric (or varation of spelling of said name). When I was on school? Bam there wan an Eric in my classroom. Move to the other side of town and go to a different school Bam two Eric's... X.x; Go work at fedex and couple yrs after being there a person named Brian who goes by Eric joins our work group XD... Its just like wtf I can't go anywhere without that name. It ish far too common... and my last name is common as well... Just full o' basic here. crying  

wo_nyrmo

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:47 pm
Eazy-E's name was actually Eric Wright if I remember correctly. He was a good rapper unlike most of the crap you hear today. Today the only popular active rapper I can respect is Snoop Dogg. Keep it real and remember:
"b***h a** niggas can't ******** with the Eazy"  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff