Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Town Of Kumogakure

User Image

Travel deep within the mountains, and finally the groggy mist will depart to fed your eyes with the splendor of the true heart of Kumogakure. In fact, this very little place is located in the center of the village. Lanterns guide your way during the midnight hours, as the daylight breaks you'll soon discover the elaborate buildings and buzzing tunes of the tender village. The river that runs through the town welcomes you, as the cherry blossoms litter the stone stairways in a curious trail toward many of the town's interesting shops and bridges about. Don't forget to catch a ferry ride on your tour about!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm
Banteki Hitori (はたけカカシ)
Genin - Bukijutsu Class - Kumogakure no Sato
User Image

X X XHitori walked calmly across a bridge littered with cherry blossoms. He seemed to embrace the simplistic theme of Kumogakure. Letting nothing enter his mind except his own reflection showing on the surface of the water. Hitori leaned forward the wood railing of the bridge to get a better glimpse of himself. In remembrance of the past he paid respect to those he once knew; his fingers rubbed the scar he had on the left side of his face. For a moment he reminisced about old allies and family. Hitori was still young but it seemed that he had already seen his fair share of life. Slate gray hues moved across the water, watching the current as it carried cherry blossom petals. "Beautiful.."

Subtle gusts of wind moved across the area. It seemed refreshing to be in this environment. One loses sight of all that is bad in thew world. Even with the katana on his back he seemed harmless in this place of goodness and health. Inside he pondered his future to come, he knew it would be soon time to embark on his journey to become a ninja. "One of high rank.." In his thought he noticed the shift in winds and looked to the sky seemingly for an answer. He knew he had an affinity to wind, such a calling could prove to be favorable in his line of work. Instinct seemed to lead him on across the bridge. He didn't appear to be going anywhere specific, Hitori had been born and raised in Kumo, this village was all he knew.

"Such a lively evening.." Hitori looked around watching others work and talk amongst themselves as if no danger would ever face them. Hitori wanted to make sure his home would always be protected; this being an oath he pledged. Hitori moved forward down the path opposite of the villagers that carried on with their business. He was headed in the direction of the leader of the village in order to begin his journey into the ninja world.

Exiled- Katana

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

❦★❦★❦"What insignificant lives we lead..."❦★❦★❦

Sypher shoved his way through the crowds of Cloud, his attention distracted by every other thing. Soon enough he'd be leaving again Just have to talk to the Kage! he stopped in an alley and began to pace, worrying at his hair with one hand.

❦★❦★❦"Until our true path is formed beneath our feet."❦★❦★❦

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image "Well....without those ears on your head you do look rather.....sharp?" A voice sounded loudly as Apollo gazed downward to Sypher from atop a building. It was good to see Sypher again and it seemed like he'd been through quite the trial. That was what the chunin exams were designed for however. To mold the young into real shinobi. In a flash of light he appeared in front of Sypher, moving at an incredible pace.. " It's good to see you again.." He recalled how they weren't on the best of terms and Apollo wanted to fix that.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sypher's hands went to his head immediately as he looked up at his sensei, wary of the older man still. He stepped back as his sensei appeared before him "Y-Yeah. They got cut off a few days before the exams..." he wasn't sure how to reply to the greeting other than attempt a smile, which he did. It was slender but the thought was there.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image "I see. Well I guess they were hindering you somewhat? Well I'm glad your back at least and in one piece at that. The exams can sometimes leave it's examinees..ummm..traumatized." When he took the exams a while back there had been a lot of blood shed..and his nickname as the "Tarnished Fang" had begun to spread. "Well lets not stand here in some dirty alley. We should head somewhere a bit more quaint. That way you can inform me of all that happened on your travels."  

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sypher bristled but didn't reply. His ears had been a curse and being a hindrance was the kindest way to describe them "It wasn't so bad." he said carefully, wondering where they would go "I suppose you're right. I missed the village..."he said as his hands going into his pockets and shuffled his feet, waiting for Apollo to lead the way.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image "Well maybe they've eased up on the genin this year. I'm glad your basically unharmed.." He smiled, then turned to head towards a place to grab a bite to eat. "C'mon, let's get a snack. Then we can take you to the current head of the village as it seems lady-sama has stepped out for a moment." He'd grown, in such a short time. He began to walk and hopped Sypher would follow.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sypher didn't know about being unharmed but he followed Apollo, jogging to keep up with the other man. He kept quiet, not sure where they were going but his interest had peaked at the mention of a new village head.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:21 pm
Sypher entered a little ramen shop and sat down, waiting for Kyo to show up before he ordered anything. In the meantime, his thoughts were going crazy Geez...that kid is nuts. Just showing up and what the hell!? He licked my stomach...geez! he sighed heavily and his head flopped back.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:28 pm
Kyo rushed to keep up with Sypher as he entered the small ramen shop and sat down next to him. Shi layed under them exhausted. The owner came by and asked, "What would you boys like today?" Kyo let Sypher speak first.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:30 pm
Sypher lifted his head and looked at the owner "Eh? Chicken and spice ramen." he ordered and then leaned forward in silence, his mind still racing.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:39 pm
"Nothing for me." Kyo wasen't hungry at all, he looked at Sypher and poked him. "So why were you blushing back there? I know you were so don't lie." He said and crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:43 pm
Sypher stared at Kyo and his face went red again, not quite so red but still noticeable to anyone close...like Kyo "I-I was not blushing." he tried to push the subject off again, looking away. He didn't want to admit that Kyo had licked his stomach...it was just kind of embarrassing. Not to mention what Sypher's heart had done when it happened.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm
Kyo smirked, giggling a bit as he leaned over and licked his cheek, his mother did this when he was younger but he thought it was cause she was saying she loved him but he usually had food on his face. Kyo did this to mean he liked Sypher's sillyness. "Your blushing again! Tell meeee."  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games