Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
So she wanted to move from Jounin to Konin. Sypher rested his chin on linked fingers, listening to her speak with a pensive gaze, nodding when she mentioned Kiri produced good shinobi. Ready for what? What made her so....damaged? Maybe that wasn't the right word for it but her personality worried him, the instability she displayed at times. She said she had it under control and maybe she did...but "All right. I can grant you access to our jutsu, everything but the private Kiri techniques. You can train at the dojo, the academy, anywhere that is low population...I'm going to ask that you avoid sparring with anyone lower than Jounin. Our genin tend to be tenacious but if you say no enough, they go away." he said carefully, opening up the village more to her "I don't often have time to spar but if you need someone, I can do what I can." he didn't think she wanted a teacher so he didn't offer one. Nor did he indicate she would be followed in the village though "Please avoid the prison area, the temple, the shrine and the Lonely Island. Those places are not for outsiders...and the Lonely Island is best avoided to keep your sanity. You won't be followed by Anbu while you're here..." he paused and held his hands out, seeming to ask what else she wanted. He didn't know if she wanted someone to train with her, if she wanted more...Sypher would do what he could for her.

|

|

| This is what I am & I will always be this |
| And that's all I'll ever want to be |

| That is all that I need |

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Avoid sparring with those younger than her. She could easily do that. She didnt mesh well with those younger than her. Glancing over his shoulder again she watched the other patrons inside of the dinner. Eating, laughing, talking amongst themselves. That sort of normalcy eluded her. It was so sad. She could never see herself as one of those people. Sitting there, talking with loved ones without a care in the world. Looking away she dropped her gaze to the plate in front of her. "Thank you." She said after he assured her she wouldn't be stalked by ANBU. It wasn't like she planned on doing something that would get her into trouble but she was still thankful none the less. For everything. She was definitely being given more freedom than she had expected initially. Especially since she was from Konoha. "I know I already ask for too much but...please don't keep me in the dark about the organization. I want to help but nor do I want to walk into a trap either." She still planned on sending each of the members into hell or dragging them along with her in the process. She didn't want to be blindsided by them and give them the satisfaction of getting the upper hand on her again. "I will do everything in my power to make sure they cannot harm Kirigakure. Please use me properly." She said. Shinobi were tools to be used. That was what she had come to understand in her career as one. If she could have some say in how or where she was used it would make her somewhat more easily pacified.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher shook his head, silvery hair softly brushing his shoulders "I don't want any thanks yet." he replied, glancing up to see the time. He had to get home....but he needed to say at least one last thing "I don't intend to. You're an asset, something that will help my village succeed where other villages have failed. You are my ace against this idiocy that is running rampant, causing the villages to be caught up in a fight they are ill prepared for." his reply sounded cold and it appeared he meant it that way. Jae was going to help him keep his village safe and, hopefully, get a level up on the demons that were ravaging other villages. He already had a sealing jutsu created for anything that came into the village but the true enemies..."My village will not be one of those. I'll use you as I see and, once you've determined yourself sounder of mind, I'll show you exactly what I have prepared for anyone who dares to threaten what is mine." he stood as he spoke, his words so dangerously possessive it would give pause to a charging rhino. This was his village, no matter if they liked him or not, and he was going to kill anything that tried to harm it "There are sub apartments that you may take for a place to rest. Ask for a key and one will be provided." he motioned to the cook who nodded carefully before vanishing and Sypher looked back to Jae "I have one last appointment to deal with. I'll check on you again later, if that's all right." he bowed his head to Jae, indicating he'd take his leave if she had nothing more to ask of him.

|

|

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:40 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Staring at him openly now, a huge difference from her fidgety gaze, she silently stared on at the Mizukage. She didn't, couldn't, understand why he was being so pleasant with her. She was an enemy shinobi. One who had come in unannounced, and offering little but her word to go on about an unknown force that could or could not be heading their way. His passion to defend his village was so different than she was used to. Konoha....was not a place where the shinobi were unified. Kages changed constantly and they expected respect, not earned it. Jae had little faith in authority, especially since she had been let down time and time again. Even her faith in humanity was being tested over and over again. This was a small breath against all of the insanity she had to deal with. He was pressed for time, obviously. Jae tore her bright eyed gaze away from his figure and looked anywhere else but at him. She wanted to question him, why he was being so quick to assist her but she figured she would leave it for another time. A time when he wasn't running from A to B. "Than-... That's fine. For granting me your time, I am much obliged." She said, finding the loophole in his words earlier.

Jae disliked formalities with a passion but dipped her head slightly, her pink hair threatening to push out of the binds of the hair tie she had used to hold it up. Jae would wait for Sypher to take his leave before she would exit the cafe. She was tempted to take him up on his offer to rest at the sup apartments. Her body and mind were weary but was a little afraid to be alone. If she thought to much she would regress. Especially with the new information that was bouncing around at the back of her mind. Training, or sparring was better than sitting around. Avoid Genin and Chuunin. That was easy. She didn't feel like dealing with shinobi who had something to prove right now.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher met Jae's gaze, his own questions about her held back simply because he didn't think it was right to ask yet. She was still, in his eyes, unstable but now...now he could at least see she was trying to right herself "Then I shall see you later." he replied, smiling briefly as she dipped her head. Pushing his chair in as he left, he passed a waiter with a to-go bag that Sypher took with a mutter of thanks as he walked out of the restaurant. The waiter then turned to Jae, taking the leftover pie and plate away and leaving an already payed pay stub...with a credit amount listed at the bottom. If Jae came to eat here, she'd eat for free until the amount ran out. Reappearing a moment later with the small bit of pie in a box, the waiter extended it to her with a questioning look.

((Exits))

|

|

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:46 pm
Azzurro Skyde

User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"My life is an oxymoron..."

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 460/460
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used --

Missions: --

User Image

╰★ Kameko entered the restaurant and took a seat in the back of it, where it was quiet. She didn't like to be in the noisy part. As she waited for Ryou, Kameko ordered some distilled water to enjoy. She place her bag beside her in the booth.

User Image

"I find it funny that I was born with blue eyes"

"They glisten and gleam, which is amazing, but.."

"They're swollen with hatred"

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two

↙╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

Ryou came dashing through the doors of Totoma's, smelling fresher than a rose, and cleaner than a sock fresh out of the package. He glanced around for Kameko, however there seemed frantic, or worried, one of the two. He quickly spotted Kameko at the fartherest booth, in a quieter zone, he let out a huge wave that almost hit someone, he apologized for the near hit and ran over.

"Kameko!" Ryou said grabbing at the attention, that he probably already had. "The gates are closed and ANBU are forming around the perimeter of it. I think something may be happening." Ryou's eyes were caught by the view of a beautiful breakfast dish someone was eating, he was hypnotized. Then the smell of the fresh cooked meals only filled him with warmth. "But maybe food can come first, quickly of course."

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because thing cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 1,200
Ryo :: 800
Chakra Lvl :: [ 295 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 295 cP ] out of [ 295 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 245 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 245 sP ] out of [ 245 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Reductions ::

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:59 pm
Azzurro Skyde

User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used --

User Image

╰★ The Genin's lip let go of her cup, placing it back down on the table with a sigh. She looked up to see her friend bursting in, getting attention. As he told her the news, Kameko took a long gulp of her distilled water, and then set it back on the table. "If the gates are closing, something serious is happening, Dear Ryou..." she said quietly, before standing up. "I don't know what's happening, but there seems to be a need for the citizens to be evacuated into safer areas." Kameko said calmly. Kameko's eyes rolled over towards the front of the building. "Hey!" she yelled, her voice booming. She rarely did this, but her yelling got the attention of everyone in the restaurant. "Everyone get to your homes or another secure place. Do not open the door for anyone you don't know" she commanded in an authoritative voice. "The details will be shared with you at a later time. Now please leave."

Her headband was enough to get people to move. She led them towards the back exit, looking at Ryou. She was obviously embarrassed for yelling in front of him like that, since she was usually calm and quiet.

User Image

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:17 pm
Huntress Kitteh

User ImageUser Image

Ryou's attention was taken from the food by Kameko, as she addressed the gates, it seemed that it was a bit more serious than expected, luckily Ryou had already told the people at the Hot Springs to evacuate, it seemed his gut feeling was right. All of the sudden, Ryou heard the broadcast and his eye's widened, and then Kameko blasted into action. The prison had an outbreak? Ryou's soul went cold for a moment and then he seemed to sit still as Kameko addressed the people in the restaurant.

He's in the prison...

Ryou remembered, the only man who had a target on his head aimed by Ryou, the man who ruined his life, the man who Ryou was told had traded his mother away, split him and his mother... Ryou's hand was on the table, he curled his fingers and made a fist, clenching he saw something he didn't expect... A tremble? Was he trembling? Ryou stopped immediately, hiding his initial fear through action, and as everyone left, Ryou slammed his hands on the table and got up, standing straight and shaking his head. Kameko was still getting the last few out, then Ryou thought, maybe he didn't get out...

Ryou looked at Kameko, a sense of embarrassment in her facial expression, Ryou tried to smile, but what was now a large elephant in his mind, was giving him grief. He had to get to the Office, as quick as possible, the Mizukage would know the precautions to take. "I knew your volume was adjustable" Ryou smirked and a sweat drop began to go down his brow... He was nervous, and it was evident even in his aura. "I'll go Evacuate the Market, meet at the Office in a few? Inka and Jack must be active by now... right?" Ryou asked Kameko, the trembling had stopped, but the idea of the man still clouded over him. Once he got his answer, which more than likely would be a 'yes' (just guessing XD), he ran out to the Markets.

- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 1,200
Ryo :: 800
Chakra Lvl :: [ 295 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 295 cP ] out of [ 295 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 245 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 245 sP ] out of [ 245 sP ]
Reductions ::

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Standing up, Jae moved to the side to wait for the take out box to be handed to her. It was in those moments of her idle standing that she noted two energetic teenagers enter the diner. Not paying them much attention she moved to pay for her food but was declined and informed she could eat for free until the Hokages tab ran out. She blanched at the thought of someone else paying for her and also keeping tabs on whether or not she used the money to eat. Her stomach already felt queasy from ingesting the small slivers of pie that she had eaten earlier. Looking down, she nodded solemnly and then caught pieces of the conversation the teenagers were discussing. Now the pink haired bird sage turned her head. She watched them for a few moments, picking up on their conversation until the girl grabbed everyone's attention. The bag of food was given to her just as the orders were issued out. Watching as everyone began to evacuate Jae sucked in a sharp breath. Are they here already?! She hadn't done anything to prepare herself. Nonetheless she would give them hell if they were here. Following the throng of people she headed for the one place she should avoid...
                                  [exit]

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:31 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Techniques used --

User Image

╰★Once the Cafe had been evacuated, Kameko left toward's the Kage's office like Ryou had said. She made one quick sweep around the restaurant before leaving. ((Exit Kameko))

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ryou appeared a burst of flames and stood on top of the restaurant. Looking about he looked for an opening or anything, Ryou stopped and put out his hand, calming himself, he tried something new. Ryou switched on his Sharingan by closing his eyes and focusing, he opened them, and the world had a different look to it... Ryou looked to his hands and felt his chakra, he slowly began to seep into his other chakra class.
[ 1/6 ]

He focused hard and he could feel all the chakra within his 5 meter radius, he had become very well equip to see it now. He switched to his Sensory Chakra, and he began to sense something, looking over to Akemi as she arrived, or had already gotten there, he saaw the bugs one flew into the bubble radius around him and he saw Akemi's chakra in the bug, it was a mystery to him.
[ 2/6 ]

He pulled out a scroll from his temporary bag and pulled out a scroll of Sensory Skills, he opened it and read out the name of the skill, the Gray Fog technique. Ryou looked over to the roof of the restaurant and looked for an in going air vent. Once he found one, he began to focus his chakra carefully into his gut.
[ 3/6 ]

Ryou took deep breaths and began to perform a line of handsigns, trying to nail it the first try, Ryou was not exactly trained up to his full potential either, he was behind his training and now he was trying to make ends meat. he gather chakra into his lungs and felt the his sensory chakra knead into the fog. He looked at Akemi, then would looked to the air vent.
[ 4/6 ]

Ryou blew into the air vent and to no avail did the fog appear, it dissipated and Ryou was felt at a dismay. He shook his head in defiance of giving up and accepted the extra work that came with training outside of the Dojo's. He performed the same string of handsigns; Ox, Rabbit, Dragon, Tiger, Dragon, Boar... Ryou focused and too a deep breath, the technique was ready...
[ 5/6 ]

Ryou expelled a thin Gray fog into the air vent of the restaurant from his mouth, the fog was like a thick transparent fog of Sensory Chakra, and anything that came into contact with it, Ryou would know about. He would know if there were ANBU there, Shinobi, civilians, infected... he would know it all. Such was the hidden gift of the Oracle Sensor.
[ 6/6 ] - Haiiro no Kiri [ Gray Fog ] Learned

[[ OoC :: I found the Sensory Techniques! What a list! ]]

AC :: 2,150
Ryo :: 1,000
Eye Color :: Black [ Inactive Sharingan ]
Chakra Lvl :: [ 350cP ] + [ 15 cP ] = [ 365 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 310 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 310 sP ] out of [ 310 sP ]

Haiiro no Kiri [ Gray Fog ]
Description: A technique typically used in conjunction with Genjutsu or area-of-effect-type Ninjutsu, this technique allows the user to imbue a launched technique with a thin gray fog. The fog is mostly unnoticeable and cannot be detected as being the product of a technique by anyone but other Sensor Class Shinobi. It conveys to the user information on the physical fitness and the sensitivity of the senses of anyone it touches. Can discern Shinobi who have suppressed Chakra from normal civilians based on the above-mentioned factors. Lasts as long as any techniques it is used alongside and is confined to the same area. If used alone, covers an area up to 10 meters across in a cloud of whatever fine particulate the user wants (barring poisons and other potentially lethal substances) and lasts for four posts.

Reductions :: [1] Post faster for Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

AandOE

Disturbed Otaku

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:48 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
α к є м ια в υ r α м є
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♀ɢ є η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
мє∂ιcαℓмє∂ιcαℓαвυrαмє cℓαη
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ryo :: 両 0
AC :: 0

ChakraPool :: 420 / 420
StaminaPool :: 120 / 120
InsectPool :: 1,000 / 1,000

Kunai With Explosive Tags Attached :: 05
Shuriken :: 05
Smoke Pellets :: 05
Windmill Shuriken :: 01

There's evil running loose in this world
that needs to be chained down to hell.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Akemi Aburame

Akem sighed as she finally caught up to Ryou, looking up to him from the street. Guy kept disappearing and reappearing in a burst of flames. Was it some kind of shunshin? She'd have to learn one sometime soon.
[ 1/7 ]

She raised an eyebrow as she noticed he was doing something strange up there. He had a scroll out and... was he training? Well, now was as good a time as any to train she supposed. They were waiting for her bugs to report to her anyways. Speaking of her bugs Akemi still had to send them out. Which she did. All of them were female.
[ 2/7 ]

Anyways it was about time she learned a jutsu. Akemi reached into the bag that contained a hive of her bugs and retrieved a scroll she had stashed there earlier. Considering all the water everywhere, perhaps the suiton element would be a good start.
[ 3/7 ]

Akemi read through the list of jutsu, trying to find one that would suit her. "One that combines both defense and offense. That's what I need," she mumbled to herself before finally coming across one that would suit her needs.
[ 4/7 ]

"This will do. This will do nicely." As always, Akemi started her training with the hand signs. It was one of the most important parts to learning a new technique, because most were incapable of molding chakra effectively without doing them.
[ 5/7 ]

Akemi stood there, practicing the signs until she could do them quickly without pausing inbetween any of the signs. She finally got there, and decided to try the jutsu out. Her first attempt didn't go very well. As she completed the hand signs the water around her began to rise up, but didn't even have the chance to take shape before falling down. Damn, maybe one more try.
[ 6/7 ]

She tried again, this time going slower and trying to fivure out hat she had done wrong. It wasn't long before she found it out, and the problem was soon fixed. She attemptedthe jutsu once more, but this time the water rose up around her into incredibly tall, powerful spears that could probably protect her from most attacks. These spears could also be created around an enemy... but with the intent of harming and not helping. Akemi smirked and jumped up to the roof of the reataurant with Ryou, glad that that was finally over.
[ 7/7 ] - Doriru Suiyari no Jutsu [ Drilling Water Spears ] Learned

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ So my bugs are going everywhere. I'll be back and make the posts soon, but I gotta go and do something for the next hour or so. I shall be back! ]

Techniques Used/Active

Passives

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ryou's fog was met by silence, no sensations in the fog at all... Ryou sighed, it seemed there was no civilians or enemies hit with the fog, just a restaurant that was nearly entirely flooded?! Akemi came up to the roof top and He looked over to her, than back to the restaurants roof they were standing on. "There is a storage room with some packaged goods.Otherwise everything else is underwater already." Ryou looked up than glanced at the bugs flying around. Ryou wondered if any info had come in "You find anything yet?"

Chakra Lvl :: [ 350cP ] + [ 15 cP ] = [ 365 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]

Haiiro no Kiri [ Gray Fog ]
Description: A technique typically used in conjunction with Genjutsu or area-of-effect-type Ninjutsu, this technique allows the user to imbue a launched technique with a thin gray fog. The fog is mostly unnoticeable and cannot be detected as being the product of a technique by anyone but other Sensor Class Shinobi. It conveys to the user information on the physical fitness and the sensitivity of the senses of anyone it touches. Can discern Shinobi who have suppressed Chakra from normal civilians based on the above-mentioned factors. Lasts as long as any techniques it is used alongside and is confined to the same area. If used alone, covers an area up to 10 meters across in a cloud of whatever fine particulate the user wants (barring poisons and other potentially lethal substances) and lasts for four posts.

Reductions :: [1] Post faster for Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

AandOE

Disturbed Otaku

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

[bit of a time skip for me] The sensor shinobi was rather confused as he munched away on prepackaged candy bar, his eyes were groggy and his posture was horrible! This boy needed some proper food, he looked around gloomily and gave out small moans and groans as he felt his stomach collapse into itself. Ryou had finally administered the antidote for the mushrooms, and the damn things were growing like crazy, however night was falling again, the days were going around crazily, and Ryou was beginning to grow impatient with his surroundings. Everything was moving so fast, yet he was moving so slow! This mission should have been over and Ryou should have been onto the next thing!

Getting up from his seat in the Restaurant, he looked around to find Akemi, however was to no avail. "Akemi?" Ryou called out looking about, he wanted to go out and do a patrol of the restuarant, or somewhere else in the village... The crisis was growing now... as the water was still unknown...

Maybe I should head to the waters edge... the neck of the snake. If we can understand why the water is coming up, then maybe we can stop it. Ryou grabbed a door handle to get to the bathroom, however remembered the scenes that would play when a door was opened. He hesitated and looked puzzled for a moment. Throwing his hands up in the air he let out a loud, exhaustive groan. "Owwwwww... What do I have to do!!!!" Ryou clenched his forehead and rubbed his temples a few time in circular motions. He peered at the door again and then at the lock... The locking mechanism was the source... I remember that.

The Genin felt the wood on the door and then looked at the point where the locking mechanism was on the door... Ryou would try a different approach. Opening the first two gates in a burst of chakra, Ryou looked at the door frame and with a quick and fleunt motion, Ryou punched not the door, but the handle of the door, hoping to knock the lock out of its hold. Maybe if Ryou could analyze the lock, then he was gather a better understanding, no?

Chakra Lvl :: [ 360 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 360 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]