Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I just feel so happy that things are working out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am happy, are you?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe, maybe not
View Results

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:42 am
I went out with my dad recently and things are all sorted out between me, my brother and my dad because I had a word with my dad's sister and I told her straight that he doesn't send me a birthday card, doesn't phone, so he started feeling guilty (for once... it took him a while) and my dad came up on my 21st birthday. He said to my brother that he admits that he has been a rubbish dad.

Anyway, not too long ago I went out to a pub with my dad and my brother, and we had a roast dinner which turned out to be really nice!
Plus my dad for once was nice to me.

I wonder how long it will last...
He seems like he wants to stay in touch with us, though.
He's given us his number so we can phone him. He never did that before.

I think it's all thanks to me for having a word with my dad's sister because had I not said anything, I don't think things would have changed as I think it would just be my dad not caring about anything, not phoning up, etc.

I realize that this is extremely long, but it has really made me happy, so I wanted to share how happy I feel with everyone in this guild. I hope you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:03 pm
That's awesome! I hope that you all can grow closer to each other!  

Aaditya

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff