Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Kein took a deep breath as he began to mold his chakra around him and then down into his fingers as his hands formed seals. As he worked his chakra he began to make his way over to Maylee as he quickly finished his signing and dragged his fingers apart. As he did so his orange chakra dragged between the two causing a small crack to sound as he tapped her on the forehead and kept his fingers there as the jutsu took effect," Tensa Fuin." As soon as he made contact a rush of memories and experiences would flood into her mind. Though he tried his best to keep what he wanted to teach her separate from the rest of his experiences got through. His love for fuyu and then the incredible and overwhelming rage and subsequent fear sorrow and loss at her death. As well as the memories of him destroying the office with chakra alone. When the memories flooded up to him he broke the contact and said," I need some time alone. What I gave you should suffice any questions you have. If its important come ask me I will be over by that tree." He turned quickly and walked over to a burnt ashen tree and collapsed at its base doing his best to repress his emotions.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:41 pm
| Konohagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee flinched at the small cracking sound as Kein touched her forehead. She shut her eyes. Memories....memories that weren't even her's. The love of a female shinobi. The rage, sorrow and loss at her death. A memory of destroying an office with chakra alone. The silent screams of another female screaming at him to stop. Maylee fumbled back when the connection was broken. She couldn't stand it. The touch, the connection, the memories of power through rage. Maylee began breathing deeply trying to regain her state of mind. Wanting his memories to leave her alone. She looked at Kein when he spoke. Trying to hold her body back from shaking. He turned quickly and walked over to a burnt ashen tree before collapsing at the base. ...Who are you?... She thought as she watched him for a moment. she touched her forehead and yanked her hand away. The spot he touch burned and was hot to the touch. Maylee looked back at Kein before turning to a scroll chest, she fished out a Katon scroll and broke the seal. "Start with the basics and work up." She told herself as her father had told her time and time again when she was learning how to become a Blacksmith.

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 450 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:05 am

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee read through a series of techniques. Remembering each hand seal as she read through the ones the would prove useful to her. She closed the scroll and shoved it into her jacket pocket. Knowing what she was doing, the youngest Sanmiitai began her training quickly.

"Ichi [ One ]." Molding her Chakra through a simple seal of any choice, Tiger, Maylee focused her chakra onto the tip of her index finger in the form of heat. With this, they could cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage to control her chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use. [ 1 / 1 ]

"Shoumeidan no Jutsu [ Flare Technique ]." Maylee molded her chakra into her lungs properly. She is able to exhale a short burst of heat and flame which basically explodes from her mouth. The fire itself actually only lasts for about a second. But would prove effective that it could illuminates dark places, if only for a short few seconds. [ 1 / 1 ]

"Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ]." After performed the necessary seals, Maylee clapped her hands in front of her and a hot white flash erupted from her hands that blind people in the closest vicinities; Kein. With this opening, Maylee is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again. But for now, Maylee stood alone and dropped her hands to her side. [ 1 / 1 ]

"Houka Hira no Jutsu [ Flaming Palm Technique ]." Maylee formed and hold a spark in her hand. She then amplify it with her chakra until it became a small flame. By mimicking the gentle fist style, she then pushed the flame into her opponent, if she had one, by doing so she would cause their clothes to burst in to flames and or minor burns to appear on the body. [ 1 / 1 ]

"Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]." Maylee waited for a second. Feeling warmth that soon turned into a burning sensation, She looked down at her feet before the flames engulfed her. She gave a scream of how painful it was before collasping to the dirty under her. She laid there for a moment before coughing, shaking as smoke raised from her body. Maylee slowly moved to her knees, wrapping her arms around her waist. ...It's for protection so that doesn't happen... She reminded herself before standing and pushing forward with her training. [ 1 / 1 ]

Maylee performed the hand seals for a clone. She told the clone where to go and it did as such. She swiftly went through the hand seals. "Ryuuka no Jutsu [ Dragon Fire Technique ]." A wire tied around the clone, incapasitating it from contouring. Maylee used the guide wire to unleash the large torrential fire burst onto the clone. The clone fell to the fire and vanished, the wire became lax. [ 1 / 1 ]

"Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ]." Maylee gathered her chakra into the air above her and had it spun around her, a flaming whirlwind emerges around Maylee before forming somewhat of a protective barrier. It was a protection Jutsu against Taijutsu users. [ 1 / 1 ]

"Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu [ Pulse Blast Technique ]." Maylee placed her hand at the left side of her. She quickly formed a firball the size of a basketball. She hurled it over to a tree, miss firing on prepose. It fell short of the tree and exploded. The gas that was the core expanded rapidly within a loud bang. The bang is simply a precursor though, as instantly afterwards a sharp concussive force will issue out all around the center of the blast. Though the explosion of the attack itself is not very strong, the force it sends out is enough to knock anyone who is within a certain radius of it flying. As for now, the tree she targeted fell and crashed to the ground. Maylee was breathing heavily, her katon training as a Genin was finished with this technique. [ 1 / 1 ]

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
>With the lovely help of Tensa Fuin to learn Koton - everything in 1 post learning<
Ichi [ One ] -Rank E-
Shoumeidan no Jutsu [ Flare Technique ] -Rank E-
Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ] -Rank E-
Houka Hira no Jutsu [ Flaming Palm Technique ] -Rank D-
Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ] -Rank D-
Ryuuka no Jutsu [ Dragon Fire Technique ] -Rank C-
Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ] -Rank B-
Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu [ Pulse Blast Technique ] -Rank B-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:09 am
Leonidas Armidayus Anderson
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Leo entered the academy, stoked to get to start his new training. Finding a fire scroll, maruton scroll, and a doton scroll, Leo was going to set off to be the best ninja in Konoha.

Chakra Lvl ::
Stamina Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:25 pm

User Image
Konoha |||| Chakra |||| Genin

Having been observing Kein and the other girl train for a bit, she noticed the look on his face as he walked off. Well not really his face but his eyes. His eyes had a heavier and darker gaze to them, as if they were absent from this moment in time, living in another. By darker, it was more like sad. For a moment Izumi stayed where she was debating wither she should go inform him that she had finished her training as instructed. Coming to a decision she calmly walked over to him, squatting down in front of her sensei at least a foot away. "I finished training the first two stages like you asked... you don't seem alright, I only came to inform you of that." Her voice was soft and calm while speaking, not wishing to alarm or annoy him in anyway. Izumi's eyes looked at his face patiently waiting for him to say something, if he didn't she would just get up and leave.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Keins mind raced as he attempted to block back the rush of feelings he had felt upon transferring the memories. The sheer rage, the unbearable sadness and loss he felt at her death. All that coupled upon the fact that he would soon be on the run once more was doing a good job of pushing him into that dark place he didnt wish to return to. That evil part of him he had worked so hard to repress, the bloody murderous insane part of himself. He was ripped from his thoughts by the appearance of his apprentice Izumi. Hearing her words he nodded and said," Come sit with me." Once she had he continued,"Now that you know HOW to fight you need to learn WHY to fight. So tell me. WHY do you fight?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:28 pm

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee turned and saw Kein speaking to another. The youngest Sanmiitai girl blinked slowly, her dirty red eyes on him. She shifted her footing and headed off somewhere. He was no longer of uses to her.

{exit ???}

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:38 pm

User Image

Hearing his call for her to sit, she did so. Sitting down wehre she had been squating so they would be looking at one another. Why she fought? That was a good question. Taking in a breath she would let out a soft sigh. "I fight to protect myself and others I care for, but only when necessary. I don't enjoy or take any pleasure from it. I do take some pride for whenever I improve but that is about as far as it goes." Not all pride was bad, the pride she was referring to was self respect and self esteem.

Aquos Dragoa

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

At the sound of her words he smiled a bit and said," Ah I had almost forgotten what its like to be innocent. I too started out with those ideals. I pray you hold onto them as long as you can and that you do not become like I was. Driven by a lust for power and stopping at nothing to gain it. Even at the cost of those close to me. The ones I loved and love for in the end its ultimately them that pay the price."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:34 pm

User Image

"I have probably seen and experienced more then you may believe I have," She said calmly in reply to his innocent comment. "I do not think you have to worry. I know what I am capable up. Lust for power is not something that will consume me so easily." What she said was true. Would take a whole lot to make her want to go on a rampage.

Aquos Dragoa

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 am
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled at her words and said," I hope you can resist better than I did. Power is precious to the powerless but worthless to those that have it. Remember though that all men in positions of power, or those that motivate them, will do everything possible to retain that power. Even if it means committing crimes they never dared to commit. " He stood slowly and said," Thank you. Your company has been most enjoyable. Though I think after seeing all this training going on its high time I got myself some training. After all your never to old to train."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
Jun Kimura
Genin - Konohagakure - Ninjutsu/Taijutsu - Katon
AC = 0 - Ryo = 0 - Chakra = 275 - Stamina = 225

Along her way to the academy, Jun had heard something was going down at the weird church... perhaps it would be best to head over there after training. Once at the academy, she picked up the Katon scrolls and decided to go with the basics first. Using the necessary hand seals and gathering chakra in her lungs, a burst of flame escaped Jun's mouth in the first of the seven techniques she would learn.

[Post 1/1 Learned Flare Technique]

The second most simple technique she would learn would be helpful on the chance that she needed to make a quick escape. With a natural knack for molding chakra, this was something that Jun found to be quite easy to do. Forming the necessary hand seals, Jun clapped her hands and caused a blinding flash of light to appear. Anyone looking would be momentarily blinded by the light.

[Post 1/1 Learned Veil Technique]

It wasn't until she was reading over the next set of techniques that she noticed Kein was there. Great... THIS guy. It would be better just to ignore him and continue her training. If something was really going down at the church as the rumors had said, then she would have to get through this training as quickly as possible.

[Post 1/2]

For the next technique, Jun focused and molded her chakra as she formed the necessary hand seals. Soon she opened her mouth and sprayed out a fine mist that wafted out in the area. It would lose it's power as it hit the ground, but right now the mist was quite flammable.

[Post 2/2 Learned Mist Waltz Technique]

While letting the mist settle, Jun looked over her katon scroll at the next techniques. She was not going to learn anything too advanced at the moment, just simple things for now at genin rank. It wasn't as if she could not learn more powerful ninjutsu latter on when she had perfectly good taijutsu right now.

[Post 1/2]

The next technique would prove to be quite simple and even useful in its' own way. Raising up her fingers, Jun snapped them and caused a spark of fire to be generated. It wasn't much really, but it could be used to great effect in the right situations, at least that was Jun's reasoning in her head.

[Post 2/2 Learned Cinder Technique]

The next technique was the same as the least in the way that it wasn't powerful but would have to be used in the right situations. Although it would be a little more difficult for her to learn since it was a bit more powerful in terms of the fire used. Not so difficult though, merely she had to focused and mold her chakra better so that nothing went wrong.

[Post 1/2]

When she was finally ready, Jun made the necessary hand seals to use her new technique. Heat gathered in both her middle and index finger, creating a small flame that was powerful enough to help her cut through metallic string. It was not going to be of much use in battle but given the right situation it could be useful.

[Post 2/2 Learned Ni]

There was another more passive technique at work as Jun began learning and using her Katon jutsu. She was slowly starting to build up a resistance to her own techniques and to fire and general. It was a weaker passive technique that would help herstand a better chance against fire but it would not keep her from getting burns with strong technqiues.

[Post 1/2]

While not a technique that was considered mandatory to some, it was never the less seen as something useful by Jun. With her natural resistance building up, the heat from her own techniques did not bother her as it had before. Not to mention if she kept building up her resistance from this point on, then perhaps she could actually become quite resistance to even stronger forms of heat and fire.

[Post 2/2 Learned Flame-Resistance Technique]

There was just one ninjutsu left for her to learn and then her training was almost complete. It was something that, while not as effective as a real shinobi, was at least better than the meager shadow clone technique she had leared at the academy. It would require concentration, Jun took care to mold her chakra so that she could correctly perform the technique.

[Post 1/2]

Forming the necessary hand seals, in a flash of fire and heat came forth an Ember Clone. It still could not do much on it's own, but there was a nifty trick to it that would prove useful. With a single command, Jun made the ember clone self destruct in a small burst of fire. The uses for this type of clone would no doubt be quite handy when used right.

[Post 2/2 Learned Ember Clone Technique]

While genjutsu was not a specialty of hers, Jun did know that learning some genjutsu techniques would provide to be useful in the future. Setting the katon scroll back from where she had gotten it, Jun looked through the various genjutsu scrolls. Nothing too complex right now since she had to hurry up, but something with enough bite for her rank.

[Post 1/3]

Looking through the scrolls, something in particular caught her attention. It was a semi-strong technique for her rank and it sounded interesting. Apparently through making eye contact with another, she would be able to intimidate them and make them think twice about attacking. Worth a shot.

[Post 2/3]

After finding someone who would help her test it, Jun began to mold her chakra. It was a bit more difficult than using her chakra for ninjutsu but she continued to work at it until it seemed right. Looking the other shinobi right in the eye, Jun set him with a look and he seemed to become uneasy. That seemed about right to her and he did confirm he felt intimidated.

[Post 3/3 Learned Leer of the Peculiar]

With her training finished, Jun allowed herself a bit of a cool down time to rest before leaving the academy and heading for the church.

[Exit to Unitarian Church Arc Area]

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image
Jun Kimura
Genin - Konohagakure - Ninjutsu/Taijutsu - Katon
AC = 0 - Ryo = 0 - Chakra = 275 - Stamina = 225

Arriving at the dojo, Jun was here on another mission to collect more discarded projectiles. It would be the same as when at the dojo, only a little more dangerous. Mainly because at the academy, these things might be covered in fire. Or some other harmful element that might make it harder to collect them.

[Post 1/3]

Looking around at the various training dummies, Jun did manage to find a couple of damaged shuriken to gather. It was a good start although she was not sure what else there might be around the area. Projectiles were used but not so much at the academy perhaps? This place was more for a study on chakra and such. If weapons were used in learning techniques then it wasn't often. At least that was Jun's opinion.

[Post 2/3]

As she moved along the various targets and training dummies, Jun managed to find some more shuriken, along with a couple of kunai and even some senbon needles. She'd pick them all up, careful to if they had some sort of jutsu on them or were embedded deep in their target, and then put them in the bag with all of the others. Still not a whole lot but it was enough that this could still be called a success.

[Post 3/3 completed Mission Metal Deposits]

With that done and the bag given to the person who would use the scrap metal, Jun continued on her way to her next mission.

[Exit Dojo]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:06 am
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra:700/700
Stamina: 425/425
Koshi's Chakra:350/350
Shade's Chakra: 350/350
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

Taka came back into the academy and went straight to her training area outside in the fenced in lot. She went to her corner with the three companions and gave Luna an introduction."Welcome to the family...Yours ours now. We will need to get you up to speed. This should be fine. You are suited for the raiton element yes? "She asked the lion, looking absolutely insane for talking to this animal. Oddly the lion nodded and sat down in front of her. She smiled and unrolled a long scroll with preselected techniques listed for him to learn. She started reading them too him and explaining how the chakra worked and how he could mold it similar to Koshi and shade. Those two meanwhile would be beginning to learn their new jutsu. Taka began reading the basis of all their jutsu, each individual one as luna started molding the chakra to perform their individual jutsu. She started with their standard body flicker, luna flitting about the field until he got the hang of it. It took him a few tries but wasnt too bad on him. She moved him straight up into his elemental training, his raiton chakra starting to show as it sparked over his body, this way and that. Luna growled loudly at the arcing chakra shocking him a little bit. It was annoying him. Eventually the shocks dulled to a minor annoyance and finally he just didnt feel them anymore. His electricity resistance was good to go. The next thing he needed to work on was the raiton bunshin. The lion split his chakra into a regular bunshin and then put his electric element into the clone. This caused it to disperse. It needed to be put into the clone as it was made. It tried again and this time brought the clones into existence. The lion looked pleased as the clone ran off across the training ground and then with a brief flash of its chakra, luna caused it to detonate in a cascading force of lightning. Luna would then move on to her lightning transformation. A simple jutsu for him to do, he simply molded his body in the henge using his lightning chakra and shot across the field. He was crouched low when he came out of the transformation but he shook himself soon after, dealing with the aftereffects. He had alot of ground to cover in this short period of time. Next thing that it needed to work on was its defensive jutsu. Its hair grew at an alarming rate, forming hard spikes through his chakra. The lion gave a shake and the hairs broke and shot across the field in a lethal volley of spikes. The final jutsu she would be haing him learn was the poison cloud. The lion inhaled and concentrated chakra in its lungs, chest expanding slightly.He exhaled sending that purple lethal fog over the field. Taka smiled and called him over to rest. It was time for him to have a break while the other two finished up. While Luna was training, Koshi was doing the same with his wind. He seemed to be breathing blades onto his paws, the nails being hidden in the ground. When he picked them up, the claws were roughly the length of swords, and when he slashed a dummy it simply fell into pieces. Koshi then spun towards the projectile targets and launched a compacted ball of wind at them, the wind bursting before it fully reached its target. The lion huffed and gathered more wind into its lungs before trying again. This time the targets were pretty much vaporized where they stood, the wind blasting over them. The lion was definitely pleased by this. Taka was marveled at how they could do nearly any jutsu without the need for handseals. Almost like they were shaping the chakra internally. The next thing that happened was the wash-over from that blast of wind formed into a bunshin of Koshi. The clone pranced around the area before koshi sent the detonation command to the clone, the blast taking a chunk out of the concrete in the practice area. Taka swore she could hear the lion laughing when it turned and looked at her. She shot him a grin herself, those slightly pointed teeth showing. She had a few jutsu to teach this companion, and she needed to get them all on par with what they could handle. Koshi suddenly looked down and released a breath of wind that lifted him off the ground a few inches and set him down. He took another breath and blew outward again, pushing him a few feet this time. This wasnt adequate yet as she knew that jutsu was meant for a dodge. He pushed out a breath in a more forceful manner, this time lifting himself a few yards in the air and dropping down on his paws lightly. He had already learned the jutsu fairly quickly. As he landed he shifted his chakra around, the wind coming back to him and slashing in front of him into a vortex, shielding him from harm. This spun slowly before picking up rapidly in speed as he found the chakra focal point.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:37 pm
Holy Rinaku

A anbu appeared in the dojo looking for Ivilice, the Hokage had ordered that the this mission be given to her. After locating her he went up to her handed her a slip of paper. He then vanished when she opened the slip it would read.

There is a certain nobleman gathering an army, his intentions are malicious and is a threat to Konoha, the Daiymo and the fire country. It doesn't matter if you cause a scene as long as you complete your mission.

The note was short and precise, it also contained a map with the target location and picture. At the corner was a seal the size of someone's thumb. The note instructed to place chakra into the seal, after she did that it would set the note on fire and burn everything to ashes.

Title: Assassination
Information: Someone needs to die, and this someone is certainly not about to go easily. Happy hunting!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games