Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image

Raiden that had not moved, had been a bug clone, which dispersed, he had been in the mass of bugs that attacked, he jumped below and backwards, having the swarm follow and form a wall of bugs against the pressure, as he did with the bugs from the clone. At this point he reached inside his pocket and let something go while inside the now circling bugs, which had already been blocking most of the wind, even knocking down a few bugs. The remaining dispersed and flew over the room. Letting a misty substance loose around the room.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:34 pm
Masaru jumped up onto his feet and flashed some hands signs before he grabbed the yoyo with his right hand, even though it had cut the crap out of his hand. Just as the blood started dropping form hand two clones had appeared next to him. They both ran towards the Hokage's clone and slammed themselves into it. All three clones disappeared and Masaru pulled out one of his knuckle knives.

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

He knew something didn't feel quite right. But none the less he had continued with his plan to evade through the air. Before even realizing he'd been grabbed by Myurai's Raikou Bunshin. A nefarious plot, one that was planned out very meticulously at that. "So that was the aim, huh~?" He calmly inquired before raising his hands and becoming enveloped in the electrical explosion. The resulting byproduct was a cloud of smoke and a massive wave of force. But once the cloud dispersed the Hokage was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly pockets of air would violently burst in front of the faces of the young gennin. "I'm impressed, Myurai. Had your opponent been someone other than me they might have died... I'm sure you'd like to know how I did it~." He teased as his voice echoed throughout the academy. "Well?" He said sitting down in the middle of all them as he blew a bubble out of his gum. How he did it was unbelievable. But it started once he raised his hand to reach the one clasping his yo-yo grappling hook. When you get to be his age, things like handseals become rudimentary. He can perform them incredibly fast in almost any position and that was Myurai's mistake. As the clone latched onto Kazuya he began a string of jutsu that would aid in his Houdini like escape. The best part of this was that all that was required was eyesight to activate them. The first was the jutsu he'd just used on them, Shinkuutai Naihatsu [Air Pockets Bursts]. They weren't very strong, but useful in a pinch or to gain the attention of someone else. In the first case, Kazuya used a series of small burst to create some degree of separation between himself and Myurai's bunshin. While not completely apart it did provide him with a little breathing room... very little. But that was enough for him to use his second technique as the clone exploded. He produced a counter explosion using Kaze Bakuhatsu [Wind Explosion] albeit after the explosion. Resulting in him only dampening the explosion and not canceling it.

Of course there was the question of how he escaped the rest of the blast. But that part was simple. He simply substituted with the seemingly forgotten Kaze Bunshin that Myurai had passed right by in the first place to attack him. And voila one Kazuya Seiji in a bottle. "My, my... aren't you guys an interesting group~."

[When I say activated by eyesight, I mean they are triggered wherever he's looking.]

[ Shinkuutai Naihatsu [[Air Pockets Burst]]
Kaze Bakuhatsu [[Wind Explosion]]
Kawarimi no Jutsu [[Substitution Technique]] ]

395/450- [Fuujin's Efficiency Attribute]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image
Myurai Verd
Lightning Warrior

Gennin I Leaf

Myurai was thoroughly impressed with the hokage's escape and said," I told you once sir. I may have failed at the exams but I will not fail again so soon after. I will get stronger and I will get even with her. " Just the thought of his opponent back at the exams was enough to make his blood boil. He knew the fight was over and did not bother making any handsigns or trying to continue to fight.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:39 pm
KAZUMA SENJU

Gennin. Senju. Ninjutsu Class.

Kazuma was startled by the whole event, as the Hokage disappeared he noticed his plan now had to start from the beginning again, Kazuma slowly looked around trying to find the Hokage. And there he was standing there, but was it him or a clone? Kazuma started to charge at him again, this time however he held his Katana in his right hand and quickly pulled out a Kunai in his left. As Kazuma got closer he lifted up and threw the Kunai as hard as he could, the problem was it didn't even go at the Hokage, it went down and to the right of the Hokage, where if unstopped it would stick into the floor.

Chakra: 330/330
Profile.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

the substance that gathered througout the room, was now fully enveloping the area. the Hokage must not have noticed for he made no reaction to it. As the wind picked up inside the room he used this chance to light the combustible dust, of misty substance he'd let out. He formed a seal and blew a small fire which he'd sparked it, consuming the area around the hokage, and burning like wildfire due to the wind pickup.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 pm
Everyone stopped as the Hokage disappeared. Then he had reappeared and another boy charged him. That's the spirit! Thought Masaru who went to copy him and charged the Hokage, he hadn't planned on actually copying him however, because as soon as he was close enough he feigned tripping. "WHO THE HELL PUT THAT THERE?!?!" He roared and made it looked like it was an accident and fell forward, towards the Hokage. Masaru held out his knuckle knife hidden behind his billowy clothes and when he was close enough he punched forward towards the Hokage's mid section, hoping to catch him off guard.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:08 am
jedimastersonic
User Image

the substance that gathered througout the room, was now fully enveloping the area. the Hokage must not have noticed for he made no reaction to it. As the wind picked up inside the room he used this chance to light the combustible dust, of misty substance he'd let out. He formed a seal and blew a small fire which he'd sparked it, consuming the area around the hokage, and burning like wildfire due to the wind pickup.
There was no wind. Azei stopped me from using the Daitoppa. Unless you're creating your own, in which case you'd need to be a little more clear on this post. And could you please list the technique you used if this indeed was ninjutsu. :3  

Kazzoh

Codger

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:49 am
((CBiscuit the kunai is behind the hokage.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:03 am
Johnny Kazz
jedimastersonic
User Image

There was no wind. Azei stopped me from using the Daitoppa. Unless you're creating your own, in which case you'd need to be a little more clear on this post. And could you please list the technique you used if this indeed was ninjutsu. :3

((My bad, i thought the wind would still go everywhere else.
Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu (Mist Waltz Technique)
Description: Katon • Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.

I think the process might have been off, but that was what i used.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:25 pm
((Then he came from behind. >.>))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:43 pm
Riru smiled, then turned around and slithered away.  

Zombie Swagger

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:28 pm
((whats happening?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:24 pm
((I'm completely confused so I'm going to just have my old Yukikage say just leave so I can replace him with my new one))

[ Yukikage exited ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou smiled as he made his way into the academy he had recently returned to the village on request of an old friend. He quickly gazed around the academy until he saw the current Hokage. He smiled and walked over to him and said," I heard you were having some issues so I decided its time to come back to the village. Whats going on."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games