Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:26 am
Iyuko Shizuku Uzumaki
Konohagakure | Genin | Uzumaki Clan | Class: Medical/Ninjutsu | Chakra: 360/360 | Stamina: 200/200

User Image
"I can't hold on much longer, we're drifting down to the other side."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Iyuko stepped into the office, walking at her own pace when she did, the reason as to why she was late. She was too busy admiring the falling leaves in the village as she walked in, and when she returned to the academy, she sighed. "Back so soon.... Oh well, can't be helped." She said, crossing over to her friends, looking between them and how close they were. "Washing your face on his scrubbing-board-for-abs midsection, Aka? Have you no shame~?" She teased, noticing all the scrolls that were around. She took the ones for Suiton and saw the one for Katon was held by Derych. "So.... A delegate to other nations... and a teacher at the academy, huh?" She said, smiling, trying to dodge the teasing she was likely goign to get.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:52 am
Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

User Image
Akahana ╰☆╮ Kinuko
Chakra: 340/340 ※ Stamina: 200/200

It is my nature to be kind gentle and loving, but know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart; Do Not trifle with me. For I am the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

Akahana went to respond to Derych, only to shoot up from her chair and launch herself at Iyuko with an inarticulate cry, slapping her hands over Iyuko's mouth, eyes blazing with her fury, "Shut it, Miss-I'm-Gonna-Be-Hokage! I don't wanna hear anything from you about my choices! Besides, I said what I said so I could stop getting interrogated!" She would not dignify the rest of the comment with a response. If there was one thing she could not stand about Iyuko, it was her endless teasing and poking at her temper. Akahana was terrified that one day, Iyuko would go to far and make Akahana loose herself to her anger; and that would result in Akahana hurting her best friend. Or heavens forbid Iyuko piss off the wrong person when Akahana or Derych weren't there to back her up. After a long moment of staring, letting Iyuko know with her eyes only that she was one step from going too far with her teasing. And quite frankly, Akahana needed a break from it for a little bit. She was quite tired of being angry all the time.

She took a few steps back and turned back to her scroll, where she took several deep breaths, so deep that her shoulders and back moved with the inhale and exhale, letting both Iyuko and Derych know that her temper was hanging on by a hair's breadth. She looked at her scroll and held up her fingers and narrowed her eyes before snapping them. A small spark erupted and she grumbled to herself. [1/1] She focused her chakra and made it coat her entire body. This one was needed so she didn't end up burning herself with her own techniques later. After a moment, and she was sure it had worked, she summoned the spark again and narrowed her eyes as she stuck her free-hand's fingers directly into the spark and nothing happened. [1/1]

She kept her back to her friends, clearly not happy with what Iyuko had done, but she was going to try and redirect her anger at her training, rather than lashing out at her best friend.

OOC:
Jutsu Learned: Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Tanebi no Jutsu [ Cinder Technique ]
Theme Song: My Own Enemy

Though she be but little, she be fierce.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:36 am
Iyuko Shizuku Uzumaki
Konohagakure | Genin | Uzumaki Clan | Class: Medical/Ninjutsu | Chakra: 360/360 | Stamina: 200/200

User Image

Iyuko let out a cry of fright as Akahana finally snapped, launching herself at the Uzumaki, covering her mouth and pinning her to the ground. They say there like that for a few moments as Akahana huffed, heaving with anger before at last, she let her go and got up to go and train. Iyuko looked over to Derych and shrugged before taking the scroll from him and taking them both to her own little section, leaving the pair be.

Sighing quietly, Iyuko opened the two scrolls and looked among them for something she could learn simply. She smiled at where her eyes settled, and focused on suffusing her chakra into the air. She she finished doing that, she snapped her fingers, similar to how Akahana had, and the chakra laced air practically oozed water, creating a sizable puddle on the ground, about two liters total.[1/1]

Moving on, the next technique worked well with this water, in fact required this water. She looked over the water, the floor seen through the clear liquid was wet, but still, it was there. Iyuko crouched down slightly, and pressed her hand to the surface of the water, suffusing it with chakra until the surface slowly shifted, floor no longer visible as the surface of the water changed to a mirror surface, reflecting Iyuko's face back up at her. [1/1]

Smiling triumphantly, Iyuko looked up at the scroll once more, reading through the techniques. The next one would allow her to create a blade of varying size depending on how much chakra she put into it, but she was more favored towards smaller weapons, so she once more placed her hand on the water. Putting forth some chakra, she grabbed the water and pulled upwards, drawing from the puddle a tanto made from the water, comparable to her actual weapon hidden in its sheath. She tilted her head and smiled. [1/1]

The tanto was released and splashed back into the puddle, mixing and merging with the water as it lost its form. The Uzumaki looked at the scroll and found there was a proper diagram for the position she had to be in to use this technique so she mirrored the movements drawn on the scroll and focused more of her chakra on saturating the area, flooding it with her chakra and then, she released the technique. The area near to her, smaller in comparison as to how she would do it on the battlefield, soon filled with a heavy fog, enshrouding and obscuring the red haired girl, making her go practically invisible due to the obfuscation. [1/1]

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Mizu Soujuu [ Water Manipulation ]
Mizu Henshou no Jutsu [ Water Reflection Technique ]
Mizu no Yaiba [ Water Sword ]
Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ]

Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Derych was rather amused by the crack at Akahana and her reaction to boot. It was certainly odd the company he kept around him and had anyone known his history it wouldn't make a lick of sense to them. Effectively a war child who has seen his fair share of death and loss. Shaking his head he made his way towards them to break them up only to see them separate about just as quickly as they collided. Looking at the both of them he made a snide comment about the teacher bit. "Well if I ended up a teacher at the very least I could perhaps have a way to keep you two from bickering. Perhaps even keeping one or both of you after class." He flirted jokingly with them." It might have fallen on deaf ears but it amused him all the same. "I'm going to take a look at that steel release, how about the two of you learn something you can throw at me and I'll do what I can to take the hit. Get out some of those frustrations."

He made his way over to the bloodline clan jutsu and had to rifle through the different sections until he finally found his steel bloodline. Glancing over the scroll it had exactly what he was hoping for. After getting a decent idea of how it worked he drew his knife off of his back holster. Looking deeply into its steel he gripped, doing his best to channel the chakra into the metal itself. [1/4] Taking the knife and he held the sharp end to his skin, while quickly glancing back at his scroll making sure he didn't miss anything as he would rather not loose a finger in making a mistake. Closing his eyes he focused his chakra into his finger as he could literally feel the pulsing beat of his hearts pumping the blood into the digit. Pulling back the blade in a slicing motion he would slice into his skin causing a bit of blood but the blade had stopped on something deeper. He thought his bone but it was still far too shallow. [2/4] Looking deeper he saw steel within his own finger underneath his skin as well as a bit of blood. Something he would have to surely work on when it came to manifesting this ability. Sliding his knife to cut further along the black steel the ridges in the blade began to chip and break off, seeming like it was surely not as strong as the metal within his own hand. [3/4] He could not help himself but to smirk through the slight pain of the cut. His knife however was now damaged as he pulled the blade from his own hand. He watched as he released the chakra from his hand and the metal returned to his original flesh inside but along with it the skin began to close up. Looking his knife over a bit disappointed but also satisfied that he could do what he could, yet he still had a broken dull knife. [4/4]

Kouton [ Steel Release ] Learned.

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toxic Interior

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:53 am
Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

User Image
Akahana ╰☆╮ Kinuko

It is my nature to be kind gentle and loving, but know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart; Do Not trifle with me. For I am the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

Akahana grumbled as she continued to look at her list of jutsu that she wanted to learn. One was simple, a nice little stealth tech that would allow her to shadow targets without being detected. [1/1] She filed that away in a corner of her mind before she read over the next on her list. It was also simple, meant to aid in escaping restraints. She looked over the instructions and hummed to herself, taking in all the information needed. [1/1] The next she had in mind was a little more involved. Akahana took a few deep breaths before she wove the required hand signs and gathered her fuuton chakra. The chakra gathered and became a perfect replica of herself. This one was different than the normal clone the academy classes learned, since it was made of wind, it could attack and defend just the same as she could; though it was far weaker than she was. [1/1]

Akahana took a deep breath and turned to watch Derych and Iyuko for a moment, she blinked several times when she saw Derych cut himself with his knife, almost saying something before she saw the small wound close itself as if it had never been there. That had to have something to do with his bloodline. She huffed slightly and wove the needed hand signs before she pointed at the knife in his hand and watched as it levitated in place. [1/1] She gently lowered the blade back into his hand, handle first, before releasing the jutsu she had just learned. She turned on her heal and moved to jump into the air. But instead of landing back on the ground she landed on a foothold made of pure wind, so condensed it had become solid enough for her to stand on. [1/1] Akahana blew a single puff of air to blow some of her flaming red hair out of her face. She wove hand signs and watched as cool wind wrapped around one of her hands and cooled her skin. It would also cool anything she were to touch. Not particularly useful for battle, but certainly not useless. [1/1]
Now, for Akahana to try something a little different. She uncoiled her whip from her hip and moved to crack it with an undulating motion of her arm and body. With the crack of the whip, a blast of wind erupted from the supple weapon, any projectile like a kuni or shuriken would be deflected easily from this technique. [1/1] She coiled her whip and placed it back at her hip before she tossed a couple of senbon into the air. With a single hand sign, the senbon stopped their decent to the ground. With a twitch of her finger, the senbon took a sharp turn and moved back to her hand. [1/1] She sighed once more and tossed the senbon again, this time at a target that was a little way away, away from both Iyuko and Derych. She twitched her fingers and watched as the senbon levitated for a moment, then moved back to her hands. [1/1] She sighed and walked back over to the table she had been sitting at originally. Once sat down she picked up her pencil and began to cross out all the techniques she had just learned and began to make a new list.

OOC:
Jutsu Learned: Bikou Ninjutsu [ Shadowing Stealth Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Kawanuke no Jutsu [ Escaping Skill ]
Jutsu Learned: Kaze Bunshin [ Wind Clone ]
Jutsu Learned: Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu [ Wind Levitation ]
Jutsu Learned: Kaze no Hochou [ Wind's Step ]
Jutsu Learned: Ryouki [ Cool Air ]
Jutsu Learned: Shinkūken [ Vacuum Sword ]
Jutsu Learned: Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [ Retrieving Wind Technique ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:10 pm
User Image

User Image

It was time he cracked down once he had a firm understanding of this premise. Looking back at his scroll he saw that he basically already for the most part did what the other couple of abilities he read about were. Just amplifying what he knew further. No sooner Derychs damaged knife began to float out of his hand, looking over to the other two Akahana was focused on him as she was causing the crazy phenomenon. "Not too bad." He spoke up over to her as it lowered back into his hand.

(Going to be adding a bunch of training. 4 jutsu from steel release, 2 from Doton. TLDR, Weapon repairing his knife/making a steel sheet wall/hardening a limb into steel/making a temporary weapon out of his steel limb/defensive doton techinques.)

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:46 pm
Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

User Image
Akahana ╰☆╮ Kinuko
Chakra: 250/340 ※ Stamina: 200/200

Akahana rolled her shoulders as she sat back up from her previously leaned over position. She stretched for a moment before she made a hand sign and fire wrapped around her hand. The fire was not very hot, only hot enough to be about the average human body temperature, but it could still be useful if applied properly. [1/1] Akahana pushed her chair back from the table and clapped her hands together. The instant she did, a bright flash of white-hot light erupted around her. It would not be able to be used offensively. But it would enable her to get away in a pinch. [1/1] Akahana stood up and focused on her fire chakra, with a simple hand sign, she jumped into the air and landed on a solid foothold made of pure flames. [1/1] She wove more hand signs, then inhaled a deep breath and filled her lungs. The air mixed with her chakra and then she exhaled sharply. But it was not air, it was a sharp blast of red-hot fire. It did not last long, barely long enough to be counted, but it would be useful for illuminating dark places. [1/1]

Akahana wove hand signs and then slammed her hand onto the ground. Instantly lightning wove through the ground and attacked one of the training dummies in the singed it. Had it gone through other shinobi; it would have been stronger. She was pleased with her results so far. [1/1] At this point, she was quite familiar with the idea of step abilities, having already learned two. So she wove the signs and focused on her lightning instead of the other elements she had already learned. Akahana leapt into the air and was pleased when solid lightning formed under her foot, keeping her aloft. [1/1] Akahana smiled as she wove more hand signs, very shortly afterwards, her skin began to glow brightly. With only a thought, she began to make the glow flicker and dim. It was flashy, and not useful in a fight; but it would be useful for sending signals. [1/1] She dismissed the jutsu and focused on her next in her list. It was just like the wind clone from a few moments ago. But this one was lightning. She wove the hand signs and watched as pure lightning formed into a perfect clone of herself. Once she was sure that she had it down, she dismissed the clone. [1/1]

Akahana frowned as she thought about the next jutsu. It was lightning based, since she liked to keep things in groups, but it could be useful if she laid the strings on the ground. She wove the hand signs and watched as strings of lighting grew from her fingers. She whipped her hands around and watched as the strings moved into a circle on the ground around her. Every move Iyuko and Derych made, Akahana could sense with the strings. [1/1] She dismissed the strings but winced when one of them snapped back and zapped her. She shook her head and focused on her next task. Which, in hindsight, should have been the first jutsu she learned for her Raiton. She focused on her Raiton chakra and forced it to wrap around her body, then sink back into her skin. Once that was done, she would be far more resilient to all Raiton skills she performed, meaning they would be unable to hurt her if she cast them. [1/1] Akahana sighed and turned to her list once more. She noticed there were some water bottles set aside for other students, so she grabbed one. She poured a little out into her hand and focused her chakra. With a hand sign, the water she poured into her hand became as shiny and reflective as a mirror. [1/1] She dismissed the jutsu and used the water to flick into the air. With a single sign, the water drops flew at a training dummy and landed right where its eyes would be. It would not be deadly, but annoying for certain. [1/1] She ignored the water bottle for now, instead focusing on making water as she needed. With the needed hand signs, she was able to create about two liters of water. Most would ignore such a low level jutsu, but this way she would be able to make water instead of hope there was some around her to use. [1/1] Using the water she had just created, she wove hand signs and then focused on creating a dagger. Once the dagger was in her hand, she twisted and turned her hand to look the weapon over. It looked solid, though at the current level it would not be incredibly dangerous. [1/1] Akahana wove signs and then inhaled. On her exhale, she shot out one long shot of water, with enough force that, had it hit a living person, it would have stunned them. It would help her in a pinch, she was sure. And, with that, all the lowest ranked jutsu, the building blocks she liked to think of them as. [1/1]

And with that thought, she looked over at Derych. He wanted her to throw some heavy jutsu at him, hm? She could do that, though she was sure that he did not mean deadly attacks, but it seemed his bloodline was something geared more toward defense. So she could imagine what he wanted. But there were still things she wanted to learn that were not directly offensive. Akahana wove some hand signs and flicked her hand out. Her wind clone, that she had forgotten to dismiss earlier, was instantly paralyzed. [1/1] She dismissed the jutsu and the clone before she turned and closed her eyes, facing with her back to Derych and Iyuko. The red head wove signs and then opened her eyes. All around her were clones, multiple. These were not physical, like the elemental clones were, but they would not disperse with an attack. They were a nice distraction if she was trying to get the upper hand in a fight. [1/1] Now for a couple more entertaining skills. She dismissed the haze clones and turned back to Derych. She wove hand signs and watched as her flaming-red hair moved with her chakra. Her hair grew stronger with the chakra flowing through the strands, and they wrapped around Derych’s arm. [1/1]

Akahana kept that part of her hair around Derych’s arm, but she wove new hand signs, which made her hair morph and move around her in a cocoon shape, with spikes poking out of the sphere-like shape. The chakra also hardened her hair, making it a viable defensive technique. [1/1] Akahana dismissed the protective technique and focused on her new one. She wove the needed hand signs, focused her chakra, and leapt into the air. Her hair spread out around her and several large spikes fired at Derych. [1/1] She landed back on the ground in a crouch and narrowed her eyes as she focused. She wove yet more signs, and her already long hair grew in length. The hair moved to wrap around Derych to trap him in place. If she wanted, not that she would since this was merely training, she could make her hair form spikes to kill him. [1/1] She inhaled deeply and then jumped away from the ground at an angle, using the wind she had inhaled, now infused with chakra, in a short sharp burst of air. The wind the technique created would act as a defensive technique meant to stop projectiles. [1/1] Akahana brought a hand to her mouth and exhaled sharply. The chakra in her lungs mixed with the air she was exhaling. She was focusing on the wind in the air and the chakra she was using to accomplish her goal. [1/3] She frowned as she looked at Derych. She didn't think this technique should be thrown at him, not at the moment, despite the fact that it probably would not hurt him too badly. [2/3] She was going to throw some techniques at him and help him learn his bloodline through a trial by fire. The wind and chakra mixed to create a powerful cone of wind. The wind barreled toward a dummy in stead of Derych, she was eager to see how someone actually living would deal with that. [3/3]

Akahana did not let up though, she gathered more chakra and performed the hand signs needed to activate the next jutsu she wanted to learn. This was more complicated, but still within her range of capabilities. [1/3] She watched as her chakra mixed with the wind she had harnessed and slowly formed into a dragon. Its scales were a shifting conglomeration of black, red, blue, orange and yellow; dancing like a live flame as the dragon undulated. [2/3] With a mighty inhale, and then a just as powerful exhale, the dragon sent out a powerful burst of wind towards a dummy. The dragon was intimidating looking, but not something Akahana would be able to ride on the back of. Still, it could fire Fuuton jutsu up to its own level. So it was still quite useful. [3/3] She inhaled once more, after dismissing the dragon. While inhaling, she wove the needed hand signs and let her chakra mix with her breath in her lungs. [1/5] She imagined the jutsu in her mind and focused on what she wanted her end goal to be. This was the first of the highest rank jutsu she was attempting to learn, at least of the ones she had access to, so she wanted to get it right. [2/5] She hoped that Derych would be able to withstand something like this, otherwise Iyuko would get some real practice in with her healing jutsu. She knew how deadly these techniques could be. The air in her lungs mixed with her chakra and was quickly ready to be released. [3/5] Akahana released the air in a long exhale and watched as it raced towards a dummy at high speeds. The pressure was just as high as the speed, so much so that the air was nearly visible with the sheer force of it. [4/5] The jutsu hit the dummy, and since it had nothing to defend against it, it exploded into a vortex of cutting wind that would cause quite a lot of damage. [5/5]

Akahana wove several hand signs to mold her chakra. The chakra gathered around her and mixed with the air before turning into a vortex. The vortex around her contained several flower petals, obscuring her from view. [1/5] She could use this for several different applications, which was what she wanted. She might have access to the most jutsu of her friends, but she still needed to be smart about her choices. [2/5] If she played her cards right, she could be both offensive and defensive, to a point. Derych would cover the real defense, but she could not rely solely on him for that either. She had to be self-sufficient too. [3/5] It was the only way she could truly protect those she cared for. And what good was she as a shinobi if she did not protect those around herself? After a moment she sent the vortex of wind towards another dummy. [4/5] The vortex surrounded it nearly instantly. After surrounding it, it would be able to pick up the dummy and slammed it around the area and into the walls near it. The air and the petals would also obscure the vision of any real opponents, making it more difficult for them to predict any attacks coming for them. [5/5] Finally, the last Fuuton technique that she could learn. And it was quite a doozy to learn. If she pulled this off, she would be able to do quite a lot with it. [1/5] Akahana took several deep breaths to center herself. She had to get this right, or things could go very badly, very quickly. Once she had this learned once, she would be able to do so without issue later. [2/5] Akahana wove the series of hand signs needed to activate the jutsu. Once the signs were made, she watched as four pillars began to form around her. These were highly volatile and reactive. [3/5] Which was good, because it meant that she could take another jutsu, Katon of any kind especially, and combine them. She was thrilled that she was getting this done in such a relatively short time. [4/5] Now, to release the jutsu into the ‘wild’ so to speak. She flicked her wrist and the four pillars moved towards a dummy, where she had been aiming. If she wanted to, she could possibly set the pillars on fire, making them even more dangerous. But for the moment, she just wanted to see what she could do with what she was learning. [5/5]

Akahana sat down on the floor, a little winded from the rapid-fire learning of so many techniques. She was honestly quite impressed with herself though. She wondered what Derych would think, and how he would feel with so much being thrown at him all at once. Would he be impressed with her work ethic? Would he think she was trying to hard? She blinked and shook her head, she shouldn’t even be worrying about things like that while training!

OOC:
Jutsu Learned: Atatameru [ To Warm ]
Jutsu Learned: Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Hi no Hochou [ Fire's Step ]
Jutsu Learned: Shoumeidan no Jutsu [ Flare Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Denpō Sekka [ Telegram Flash ]
Jutsu Learned: Raikou no Hochou [ Lightning's Step ]
Jutsu Learned: Touei no Jutsu [ Flickering Light Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
Jutsu Learned: Mizu Henshou no Jutsu [ Water Reflection Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Mizu no Waruasobi [ Trick of Water ]
Jutsu Learned: Mizu Soujuu [ Water Manipulation ]
Jutsu Learned: Mizu no Yaiba [ Water Sword ]
Jutsu Learned: Uo Tsuba [ Fish Spit ]
Jutsu Learned: Kanashibari no Jutsu [ Temporary Body Paralysis Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu [ Haze Clone Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Touhatsu Kubikirikorosu [ Long Strangling Hairs Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu [ Wild Lion's Mane Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Hari Jizou [ Underworld Guardian Spikes ]
Jutsu Learned: Makigai Hou [ Conch Cannon ]
Jutsu Learned: Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ]
Jutsu Learned: Daitoppa [ Great Breakthrough ]
Jutsu Learned: Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Atsugai [ Pressure Damage ]
Jutsu Learned: Hana Chirimai [ Flower Scattering Dance ]
Jutsu Learned: Kamikaze [ Hair Wind ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:01 pm
Iyuko Shizuku Uzumaki

User Image

Iyuko ended the mist and took a moment to stretch, limbering herself up for the long training session that she had ahead of her. She would have to learn some healing from the medical shinobi at the hospital later too, and she wanted to learn the knife skills that her mother recommended to her later. She held a simple hand seal and spit out 5 shots of water into the puddle surrounding her, splashing lightly as she chuckled a bit. [1/1]

She looked over to the practice dummy after Akahana had used it and she tilted her head. She wasn't paying much mind to Aka, giving her space to calm down and not prying into what she was doing, but seeing the dummy's face region was wet, she smirked, knowing that Akahana had the same idea. She wet her hand in the puddle at her feet and gave her wrist a light flick, splattering the dummy's eye region with water, an irritant due to the chakra infused water, enough to at the very least blur the targets vision. [1/1]

Next came her turn with the fire scroll, taking the scroll and looking at the simple techniques. No better place to start than with the basics, in her mind, so that's where she was going to start. Opening up the fire scroll, she looked at the list of techniques and started off simple. She focused chakra to her fingertips and gave off a snap, a red hot spark scattering and falling to the puddle before fizzling away. [1/1]

She smirked and moved to the next technique. This technique would be useful for distractions or if she found herself without a smoke bomb in a pinch. Forming a couple hand seals, Iyuko took in a deep breath, filling her lungs with chakra, and then exhaled it in a short burst, causing the fire based chakra to flood from her stomach and flash out, bursting out a a bright light akin to a flash bomb. [1/1]

Moving on was a technique that would help in scaling sheer vertical cliff faces or gaps in the cliffs at least, where she could walk up walls as it was. She made a hand seal and focused her chakra into the air, watching as fire gathered and condensed into a singular spot and she took a step, stepping onto the condensed fire and off the ground, smiling before letting out a small whimper of pain as the heat encompassed her foot she stepped off and landed in the puddle with a frown [1/1]

She looked back at the scroll and looked over the techniques once more, spotting what she needed. She should've learned that first, but she was more excited about the learning than the safety, something she exhibited in the academy frequently. She took a breath and focused on circulating chakra throughout her whole body, almost like a skin over her skin and covering herself before touching the foothold with her hand as it dispersed, no longer feeling the heat of her own chakra. [1/1]

Iyuko nodded and saw the next technique to learn was one that would help in a colder climate. She formed up the necessary hand seal after she soaked her arm in the puddled water, and exerted her chakra to her hand, causing a flame to envelope her whole hand from wrist to finger tip. She tilted her head at the gentle, harmless flame and pressed it to her wet arm, warming it up and easing the chill from the water that set in. [1/1]

The last technique of the fire element she would learn right now was the a skill similar to the flashbomb one she learned earlier. She strung together a few seals and her hands began to glow at her discretion, allowing her to do signaled messages or, she could intensify and brighten it like a flashbomb to veil the movements of either retreat closing the distance, to add an element of surprise to an upcoming attack, perfect for helping her allies get in close. [1/1]

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Uo Tsuba [ Fish Spit ]
Mizu no Waruasobi [ Trick of Water ]
Tanebi no Jutsu [ Cinder Technique ]
Shoumeidan no Jutsu [ Flare Technique ]
Hi no Hochou [ Fire's Step ]
Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]
Atatameru [ To Warm ]
Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ]

Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:51 pm

Kageton: Kage no Gugen [ Shadow Release: Embodiment of Shadow ]
Description: The user draws up their entire shadow around their body, channeling chakra through it in order to mold it into some form of beast ( user's choice. ) This shadow shell operates as both a defense and an offense, as it grants the wearer improved physical strength and defense, while weighing literally nothing. Additionally, because the Nara are capable of controlling shadows, the shell can be manipulated to perform other techniques, or as simple limb transformations. Unfortunately, this also means that light sources (flashes, sunlight, etc) can dispel the shell, but within dark areas, this jutsu is to be feared. Lasts [10] posts. B-ranked and lower Clan jutsus are allowed take 1 less rank of chakra to perform during this. Offensive/defensive capabilities are on par with most mid-range Tai/Bukijutsu.

Kageyose no Jutsu [ Shadow Gathering Technique ]
Description: This technique places emphasis on the minute control of the shadow's movements. It is even accurate enough to make the tentacles it forms go through tiny holes. Basically, this technique takes the user's own shadow and transforms and stretches it into countless thin tentacles, which are then used to grab objects and pull them in. Also, one can skillfully make use of the tentacle-shaped shadow tendrils by using them to lift up and throw weapons like kunai and so forth. There are no hand seals used for this technique. After the initial A-rank casting, this jutsu only takes a B-rank of chakra per post. Ends if the user forms other handsigns.

Kage Tsukami no Jutsu [ Shadow Clutch Technique ]
Description: The user materializes and extends their shadow along a surface, before merging it with that of the intended target, allowing them to grab hold of and manipulate the object in question. This technique can even be used to lift heavy objects into the air. Unlike with the Shadow Imitation Technique, though the two shadows are connected, the user is not forced to imitate the target's movements. Is able to lift up to 2 tons worth of material, and throw it like it weighs nothing.

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Specialist/Nara Clan/Chakra 575/575 Stamina 445/445|-|AC:21300 |-| 6050

User Image

Shikatsu got up from his break and was ready to get back to work. He gathered up his chakra as his shadow started covering his body and changing shape. In seconds it enveloped him and took the shape of a large wolf. He tried out this new 'form' by sprinting across the room, grabbing and throwing objects, and even turning his tail into a stretched out tendril with a hand at the end to move things. He released the jutsu as his shadow melted down his body and back onto the floor.

He got a few item from around the room and put then around him. Some things were small, like pens, kunai, and shuriken, where as others were larger like chairs, tables, and even a desk. He focused and watched as his shadow rose up and turned into several tendrils. Some were small and thin like fishing line, and some were larger like width of your arm. He wove them around and used them to perform certain tasks. He picked up a pen and wrote with it, threw the shuriken and kunai with pin-point accuracy, and moved the furniture around the room. After he was finished he put everything back where he found it originally.

As his shadow returned to normal, he made a hand seal and sent his shadow out across the room to the set training weights he had brought in. Once his shadow had connected to the weight's, he pulled it closer to him. The weights were actually weightless now and moved swiftly across the floor. After it was next to him he pushed it back into places. Getting the hand of it he moved it around the room and even tried picking it up. He couldn't quite get that part, but upon his next try accidentally flung it across the room, watching as it crashed into the wall. This was going well, but at this rate he was going to have to replace the rooms equipment. He decided it was time to take another break and get something to eat. [Exit to Streets]

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Derych was pleased a bit with himself having learned a few of his parents' techniques, despite it not saving their lives it would certainly be useful in the end. Having spent some time mastering these abilities he turned to see how the others were doing. Spotting Iyuko who was doing some techniques he never heard nor seen before he only figured to himself that it was helpful. Perhaps they could elaborate on it later. Akahana was causing a great deal of racket with her techniques as he turned to see her fully facing him and looking as though she was preparing an attack. "Wait you're not meaning to..." Before he could even finish his sentence her hair separated into tendril-like strands that raced towards him. Wrapping tightly around his limbs as he was partially caught off guard. "What?!" He managed to get out before he looked up to see more hair darting right towards him. It seemed as though she was taking him up on his offer, but far sooner than he meant. Using all of his strength he managed to slam his hands along with some chakra channeled through his arms to the ground causing a pure sheet of steel to rise up through the floorboards. Causing the hair around his body to release a bit as it drove a wedge between it and him. Hearing rattling sounds of the hair colliding with the steel as it began to fall towards Derych. Something he might need to anticipate further when using this Jutsu. Darting his hands out to catch the metal it weighed a good bit as it leaned hard on his strength. His boots sliding back a couple of feet before he regained his footing. "Damit!" Showing a loud bit of frustration for her acting out of turn, at least in his mind. Never realizing that he was hardly specific in the least bit. Though he was a little impressed. Finally pushing the sheet of metal back towards her yet still a good deal away from the girl. Displaying how he was more than a little winded. "I didn't mean right now! I meant after, kinda like a spar." He wasn't mad with her but he certainly wasn't beaming from the recent event.

Inventory
♜15 Kunai
♜Uhv Tags
♜Bowie Knife
Gear

Jutsu Used
♜ Kōton: Kōryūheki [ Steel Release: Steel-Style Wall ]

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toxic Interior

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:09 pm
Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

User Image
Akahana ╰☆╮ Kinuko

Akahana crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Derych, an expression he would be well familiar with when he did something stupid, ”Well then maybe you should have been more clear on that, Rocks-For-Brains! All you said was for us to learn some things we could throw at you, and that you would do your best to take the hit! Nothing about when, where or why! Fine, let me finish learning what I want to learn and then we can spar.” She hissed at him with a frown. She had not been expecting any form of praise, Derych was hardly known for handing that out on a whim, but something other than being yelled at would have been nice.

She turned on the ball of her foot and stalked away. Once a fair distance away from him, she began to focus on the last list of techniques she wanted to learn. She wove a string of hand signs and then blew out a mist from her mouth towards a dummy a distance from her. She then used the cinder technique that she had learned earlier to set the mist on fire. [1/1] Akahana sighed and turned to another dummy. She wove the needed hand signs and brought a hand to her mouth, then exhaled. Fire streamed from her mouth and slowly formed into a fireball hovering in the air. [1/3] She was quick to throw the fireball at another dummy. The dummy burst into flames and she smirked. She was thrilled with this technique. [2/3] She could cause a lot of damage with this ability. And damage was her goal, because if her enemies were little more than a bloodstain on the ground, those she cared for would be safe. [3/3] She ignored the flaming dummy and turned to her next technique she intended to learn. These were more complicated than the previous several skills had been. But Akahana was nothing, if not determined. [1/3] She wove the required hand signs and focused on her chakra. The redhead watched as several small fireballs formed around her. They were not big, but they could be used. [2/3] The fireballs all around her flew, hitting another dummy and destroying it. She could have thrown her senbon into the fireballs, but she did not want to waste them yet. [3/3]

Akahana inhaled and focused on the next in her list. Now, this technique was a continuation of the flame-resistance she had learned earlier. But it was more advanced than its predecessor. [1/3] She focused, closing her eyes as she tried to mentally picture her chakra wrapping around her in a protective shield. Her chakra started to expand, leaving the haven of her body and surround her. [2/3] Once she was sure that there were no gaps in her defense, she turned towards one of the dummies she had previously set on fire and stuck her hand into the still burning flames. Nothing happened, which meant she had performed the jutsu properly. [3/3] Akahana removed her hand and thought about the next in line. For her next jutsu, she wove a string of hand seals, focusing on the desired result. This technique would have a two-fold use, obscuring vision and causing damage. [1/5] She inhaled sharply, and, on the exhale, a large cloud of ash filled the air in front of her. It was so thick that no one would be able to see through it. Which was the first purpose realized. [2/5] Now for her to see if she had succeeded in the second purpose. Akahana jumped a distance from the ash that she considered to be safe, then focused. She clicked her teeth together harshly, the sound almost loud enough to echo, and watched as the ash combusted without any form of hesitation. [3/5] She was quite pleased; all her hard work was slowly paying off in the form of fairly powerful jutsu. She sighed and waited for the flames to disperse before she began to think of the next in her list. [4/5] Akahana wiped her brow and looked at Derych and Iyuko. Both were still working, but on far less at a time than she was. It was no surprise, really. For one, she had a wider range of skills she could pull from, as far as her elemental jutsu was concerned. And two, she tended to be more than just a little overzealous in trying to do too much all at once. They had both scolded her more than once for such one-minded behavior. [5/5]

Akahana shook her head and frowned. Now was not the time to start thinking about her failings. It was time to think about learning. [1/5] She focused on the next ability, reading over the instructions carefully, since it was strong, and slightly complicated. She needed to be sure it would not go out of control and cause issues. [2/5] This technique would empower other abilities shot through it. So it was quite useful, for more than just mass destruction. But it could also hurt her friends if she was not careful. [3/5] Akahana inhaled, held her breath, and then exhaled, centering herself. Then she wove the required hand signs for her jutsu. Slowly, her chakra left her and formed into a pillar of pure flames. She shot the pillar at a dummy and watched as it was engulfed like tender in a fireplace. [4/5] This technique would last for a little bit of time, doing damage until it finally faded on its own. But it was so useful in the long run, between making other jutsu stronger if fired through the pillar, and for sheer survivability. [5/5] Akahana waited until the pillar faded on its own, then looked over the last technique she could learn for Katon at her current level. It was not quite as complicated as the last one she had just performed. She unwound her whip from her hip and formed the hand sign needed. Once she did, flames spread over her whip, but only on the last three feet of the weapon. [1/1]

Akahana was happy and marked off the last of the Katon on her list. Now for her Raiton techniques. The first was about speed and power. She wove the needed hand signs and felt her entire body get tingly. The next thing she knew, she was a strand of lightning that was bouncing off walls. She had no control over where she went, but she could control the angle she bounced off things. [1/1] Akahana dismissed the technique and made some lightning clones. Once she did that, she wove the hand signs and focused on the clones she made. They surrounded a dummy and swiftly exploded. The range was roughly about six feet in all directions around the dummy. So it was quite useful for a low level technique. [1/1] There was some water on the ground and that was perfect for the next technique that she was intending to learn. She wove the hand seals and slammed her palm on the ground. Lightning followed the water, hitting the wall. [1/1] She did not stop there, weaving more hand signs before lightning hit the water and dispersed in it. But instead of going away, it electrified the water. Anyone who touched it would get a nasty shock. [1/1] Akahana read over the next technique and smirked. It appealed to her inner vindictive streak. She wove the hand signs and slammed her palm into yet another dummy. No way was she going to be using this on anyone other than an enemy. The electricity in her palm shot through the dummy; and had it been living it would have caused it to vomit and lose control over its bowels in a disgusting mess. [1/1] Akahana turned on her heel and moved a distance from the dummy she had just struck. She focused on the lightning running through her veins and imagined it seeping out though her fingers in long strands. She wove the hand signs for her technique and focused even more. [1/5] After she wove the hand signs, she watched as lightning did just as she had pictured, forming long strands of pure plasma out of her fingertips. Now she was excited. [2/5] She lifted her hands, and the strings followed her every movement. She was getting some good ideas for how to use this now. After all, these could be used just like regular metal wires, and she did not have to pay money for them! [3/5] Akahana whipped her arms up and around, in the same motion she would have used her whip. The lightning strings wrapped around the dummy and settled into the wood of the dummy, burning it slowly. [4/5] She could use this for trapping, tripping traps, burning her captives, anything she could use wires for, she could use these. She was happy with her progress and growth. Now, how would the other two think of her progress? [5/5]

Now, for her Suiton, then all that would be left was the techniques from her bloodline. But one thing at a time. She had a bad habit of over thinking and planning too far ahead. Akahana took a long deep breath and sighed before she turned to her list. Akahana performed the hand signs needed and water began to condense from the air, forming a dense fog. [1/1] It was so dense, that she could not see through it. But that was fine, her next technique would aid in that. She focused her chakra into her eyes and almost instantly, she could see through all the dense water in the air. This would be useful since she could use it to see through any water-based vision impairment. [1/1] Akahana held a single hand sign and focused. Her chakra suffused throughout her body slowly. After a moment of practice, she felt it take effect. Her entire body turned into water and she turned into a puddle. [1/1] Akahana dismissed the jutsu and turned back into herself before she focused on the next jutsu on her list. She focused her chakra into her lungs and pictured how it would work. With this, all she would have to do to activate it would be to breathe in some water. And then she would be able to breathe underwater. [1/1] Akahana wove the needed hand signs and watched as water formed into a whip. She flicked her wrist to give an experimental motion. With this, if she ever lost her whip, she could create one. And this technique had the added benefit of conducting lightning. [1/1] And now, for the last one on this list. She hummed and tilted her head slightly as she thought about the best uses for her next technique. She formed the hand signs and then slammed her hands into the ground. Water welled up from deep underground, forming a small puddle, since she did not want to turn the entire room into a lake. [1/1]

OOC:
Jutsu Learned: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu [ Mist Waltz Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Goukakyuu no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Flower Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Haisekishou [ Burning Ash Accumulation ]
Jutsu Learned: Hibashira no Jutsu [ Pillar of Fire Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Hi Shinten no Jutsu [ Flame Spread Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu [ Electric Explosion Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Jibashiri [ Earth Flash ]
Jutsu Learned: Kangekiha [ Wave of Inspiration ]
Jutsu Learned: Seishuu Sonshitsu no Jutsu [ Control Loss Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Ayatsuri Raikou no Jutsu [ Manipulated Lightning Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Mizutamari no Jutsu [ Water Puddle Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ]
Jutsu Learned: Mizu no Muchi [ Whip of Water ]
Jutsu Learned: Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:42 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Syy found his way to the academy with only minimal getting lost. Thanks to Aika's keen nose, the two had made their way through the shopping center, down the streets, past a few more food related places, before finally arriving at the academy. They were both several pounds heavier with food, thanks to Aika's charm, and Syy had quietly accepted the gifts simply because he didn't know how to say no anymore. Plus, there had been dumplings. Feeding the last one to Aika, Syy walked through the academy and took the opportunity to look around as they walked. It definitely had more grounds overall than Kirigakure had, though he wondered if that had changed. It was certainly hotter here than before. Slipping off the outer shirt and then tying his yukata at his waist, Syy pulled on a pair of fingerless gloves that went up to the middle of his forearms. They covered the majority of his scars but mostly they covered those he was most ashamed of. Those that were primarily from the harm he'd done to himself while in the grip of the Sero. He flexed his fingers in the gloves, feeling where they restricted movement and where they didn't, nodding to himself. Underneath his outer shirt was a bodysuit that came up to his throat, thicker at the chest than other areas, and ended just before his shoulders. The scars on his shoulders were still visible, ugly and irregular ovals from being held in place and tortured. But he didn't mind those as much. Not really. Besides, he had the scar cream that he could put on them later.

Motioning to Aika, the two moved away from the greater area of the academy, choosing to find a semi-isolated area in which to practice. Syy felt only the slightest flare of shame at not being able to use jutsu right now. It would not do to have someone else stumble upon that fact as well I thought Inka had known but... he remembered the stiffness in Inka's body when he'd mentioned being defenseless this morning. It wasn't that he assumed Inka would know but...I guess...I thought...it doesn't matter. he shook his head, letting out the strange feeling. It was not anyone else's duty to see to him. It never had been. Well, except maybe Aika. He gave the wolf-dog's ears a rub as they settled into a secluded area of trees and dirt, close enough to a water source but far enough away from other trainees.

Training Completed - Suiton (4), Doton (7), Fuuton (5)

Suiton - 4/13
Personal Reductions: -2 posts/-3 posts alternating between bloodlines
Academy Reductions: -1 (E/D), -2 (C/B), -3 (A), -4 (S+)

Mizu Soujuu [ Water Manipulation ]
Required Posts: 2
Reductions: -3
Description: A jutsu performing basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling and pressurization of water are included in these studies, but only on a small scale, like boiling a cup of tea. It can also be used to generate water based on its rank. At E-rank, about 2 liters of water is created, and the amount quadruples with each rank thereafter.
Learning Post: Even though Syy was not a fan of tea, in any real flavor, he was aware of Inka’s fondness for it. And perhaps Minowa was fond of tea as well. Regardless, this was a good enough reason to relearn water manipulation if he had actually needed one. Borrowing a small pot from the academy, he took it as far away from other people as he could, Aika following along behind. He didn’t think he’d fail but he really just...did not want to deal with people. At all. Sitting with his legs tucked under him, Syy extended a hand over the pot after making the necessary signs. Bubbling up from the bottom, hot water filled it until he took his hand away. Aika, curious, came over and sniffed it before sneezing. Syy smiled Yes, that’s the reaction I have to tea. he ruffled her ears and set the pot aside for use later. [Learning complete]

Kokuun no Jutsu [ Black Clouds Technique ]
Required Posts: 4
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, a black mist will emit from the user’s body and rise into the sky. Black clouds will form, releasing a flammable rain of oil onto the area. The cloud is approximately 10 meters across and is capable of soaking anyone under it in oil, including allies.
Learning Post: He wasn’t as fond of this one and went outside, moving away from the academy grounds proper in order to not cause it to rain on those around him. Syy sent Aika back to sit by his pot of almost still hot water, preferring not to have to give her a bath if she got caught in this. Trying to hold back, he set out first repeating the hand seals as he remembered them. While his ability to use jutsu had been impacted, he could remember most of the hand seals by muscle memory. But if he was really going to learn this again, he needed to be able to remember the seals as well. Once he felt comfortable with them, he exerted a little chakra to the seals and watched the black mist leave his body This is what they would call...a detox? he wondered, having heard the word on his way to the academy. Watching the cloud rise and then get taken away by the wind before it could actually ruin the landscape, Syy was confident that he knew this technique once more. [Learning Complete]

Haran Banshou [ Stormy Upheaval ]
Required Posts: 6
Reductions: -4
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will create a waterfall to slam into their opponent. Requires a source of water.
Learning Post/s (1/2) Returning to find Aika had been trying to drink the water, Syy shooed her away with a few choice pats on the bum and shoulders. She settled down with a sigh as he closed his eyes to think about the next jutsu he would attempt to remember. Stormy Upheaval had been something of a signature use for him, one that he had used on more than one occasion. The last time he remembered it, he’d tried to knock someone down who was after his life Someone had come...from Kumogakure. To kill me. he didn’t remember who it was though. Thankfully, the seals were bright in his mind due to the repeated use he’d made of this particular jutsu. Sensing a use for the pot, he smiled mischievously at Aika, who’s tail wagged as she sensed fun about to happen.
(2/2) Using the previously created water in the pot and simply creating more of it, Syy pushed chakra into his hand seals. Aika was up, ready, tail low as she prepared to take off after whatever Syy was doing. And as the water burst up and out of the pot, shooting across the area, Aika took off after it, snapping at the water to try and catch it. Caught off guard by the joy she was displaying, Syy laughed aloud. It was a softer sound than his rough voice would suggest, light instead of heavy but still deep as if it came from his center. Aika returned, her ears cocked at the odd sound, jaws open and panting with water dripping off most of her. Covering his mouth, Syy held back the wave of emotions that came with the laughter. Now was not the time to remember when he laughed frequently ”You’re soaked.” he informed Aika, motioning her over only to yelp when she shook, sending water everywhere. [Learning Complete]

Mizu no Tatsumaki [ Tornado of Water ]
Reductions: -4
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a spinning vortex around the user. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism, pushing away attacks and battering those who try to pass through it. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Has an initial radius of 2 meters centered around the user, growing to 5 meters before falling apart.
Learning Post/s (1/2) Syy couldn’t remember if he had ever used this particular technique, though it certainly had its usefulness. The whole point of learning these techniques was so that he could balance out his failings from before the Sero event. Almost all of his techniques had been that of destruction, intended to take out a target as quickly as possible and as effectively. Now, however, he wanted balance. Needed it. And so, he read through the scroll for the tornado, tilting his head just a bit as he did so. Aika had settled down behind him and he leaned back into her, feeling her comfortable warmth against his back. One leg stretched out, the other bent at the knee, he went through the seals with one hand and then the other, trying to reclaim at least some of the ambidexterity he’d had as a child.
(2/2) Pushing off of Aika, he motioned for her to stay as he walked into the deeper area around the academy again. He knew that the building was set up to handle these kind of techniques but...he also just didn’t want to be seen. Most of these techniques should have been something he already knew. And he did, he did know them. Syy just...couldn’t use them anymore. At least, not yet. Stopping in a clearing so he wouldn’t disrupt any trees, Syy pushed chakra into his seals and water began to swirl around him. As the vortex took shape, he was grateful for his hair in the braid It would be a pain to untangle this mess. he thought, watching as the vortex spread out before dissipating. Walking through the now damp grass, Syy rejoined Aika and decided that a nap was a good idea before he proceeded any further. [Learning Complete]

Begin alternating between Suiton and Hyouton for -1 additional reduction

Doton - 7/13
Personal Reductions: -1 posts

Ishi Yoroi no Tamaki [ Stone Bracers ]
Reductions: -2
Description: By taking dirt and rubbing it on their arms or legs, after performing the necessary hand seals, a shinobi is able to create very durable defensive bracers that add extra protection when using the arms to block. The chakra that is infused in them help to soften the blows of any physical attacks. These are very useful for Taijutsu users or to defend against a physical onslaught. These bracers act as light armor without any stamina penalties, and can take three hits at or above their rank before they are destroyed. Can be used at any rank up to the user’s body rank.
Learning Post: Syy was remembering why he had been less interested in doton as a younger man, though his opinions had changed now. He hadn’t liked being dirty as a young child and a younger man, he’d prided himself on his appearance. He was less interested in that now. Sitting with Aika, he performed the seals necessary and then, to Aika’s obvious curiosity and bewilderment, he rubbed them up his arms. In addition to the benefit of their defensiveness, the earthen bracers covered his scars quite well. Offering his arm out to Aika, Syy smiled as she chewed on it, trying to break through it but not doing much. Though at her third attempt, she and he got a surprise when it came apart in her mouth. Sorry…. he thought, watching her cough and gag to remove the dirt. [Learning Complete]

Doroku Gaeshi [ Rock Shield ]
Description: The user grabs the ground and pulls it up to create a wall. Only blocks in the direction the wall is created, meaning the user is still vulnerable from other angles. Can be used at any rank up to the user’s body rank. For every rank, the shield grows 2 meters in width and height, and thickens by 5 centimeters.
Learning Post: Kneeling, Syy felt Aika’s distrustful glare at him from a distance. It wasn’t his fault, he hadn’t known how long the bracers would last. Still, he expected some form of retaliation when Aika got around to thinking that far ahead in the future. Creating the seals, he gripped the ground in front of him and yanked it up in front of him, creating a shield as tall as himself. Resting a palm on it, he glanced around it to see Aika with her head cocked in interest. He smiled at her before releasing the chakra and the shield fell into the ground again. [Learning Complete]

Ishi Yoroi no Muneate [ Stone BreastPlate ]
Base Technique: Ishi Yoroi no Tamaki [ Stone Bracers ].
Description: By charging earth on their chest and stomach with Chakra, the user can harden it into a stone breastplate for extra protection. The breastplate is held intact through the chakra molded into it. This technique moderately increases fortitude against hits taken on the torso, acts as light armor without any stamina penalties, and can take three hits at or above its rank before it is destroyed.
Learning Post: Syy sat, knees folded under him, carefully cultivating his chakra as he prepared to work on the next jutsu. Doton had never been his strong point but he was at least getting through them this time. As Aika yawned, Syy used his chakra to gather earth to his chest and stomach, hardening it into a stone breastplate. He already wore a breastplate, one that was woven into his combat bodysuit, but a little extra protection never hurt. He turned to show Aika but the wolf-dog was snoozing and was less than impressed. Surprising himself with a chuckle, Syy released his hold on the breastplate and it returned to the earth. [Learning Complete]

Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu [ Earth Tremor Sense Technique ]
Description: By touching the ground, the user can sense tremors or vibrations in the ground. These tremors indicate movement, which the user can sense, although they don't necessarily know who or what exactly is causing the tremors. The range is one kilometer and can be learned as a sensory technique by those of the Sensor class, provided they have access to Doton.
Learning Post/s: Rubbing Aika awake, Syy gave her kisses on her nose before sending her off into the surrounding area. For this next technique, Syy needed a surprise that wouldn’t disrupt his tenuous mental state and Aika was exactly that. He created the seals and then knelt, his fingers pressing deep into the earth and waiting. Aika’s ambush less than ten seconds later indicated he had not grasped the technique fully but at least she was having fun. Thrown forward, he tussled with her and dodged her playful snaps for a few minutes. (1/3)
Sending Aika back into the forest, this time with a stern “wait longer than ten seconds” look. Taking another stab at the seals, he pushed more chakra into the movements, keeping a bit of it wrapped around his fingers. Plunging his fingers into the dirt, Syy shoved chakra through the earth and focused for any tremors or vibrations. He waited...and waited...and then stood abruptly with a frown. Walking a short distance, he found Aika rolling on her back and playing with a butterfly that was fluttering around her nose. Rubbing the bridge of his nose, Syy let out a low sigh but couldn’t really muster up any frustration. (2/3)
Finally getting back to the training, Syy repeated his earlier steps while Aika waited patiently nearby, no longer distracted. As he focused, she started forward and the vibrations gave Syy enough time to spin and fall on his back as she flew over him. Landing and spinning around in confusion, Aika made a bark at him and then rushed him, causing him to laugh out loud again. (3/3) [Learning complete]

Ohitsuji Kashira [ Ram Head ]
Description: A basic earth protection jutsu where a small, curved wall about the size of the creator is created. For every rank, the wall grows 5 feet in all directions.
Learning Post: Aika had returned to her butterfly play since Syy didn’t quite need her for this portion. It was truly useful to have a companion for certain trainings. This next one wasn’t too hard, it was very similar to one he’d already performed. The only difference, it seemed, was that this one was rounded. I suppose...it would be good for deflecting suiton-based techniques. using similar seals, Syy pulled at the ground with his chakra and an earthen shield, curved in nature, burst up from the ground in front of him. He walked around it a few times, looking for flaws, before doing it once more so he was satisfied. [Learning complete]

Doryuu Heki [ MudSlide Barrier ]
Description: A defensive jutsu cast by dragging a foot along the ground. A thick wall of mud and earth rises in the wake of the user’s foot. For every rank, the wall of mud is three meters wider and two meters higher. Can also be cast with hand seals, which allows for sharp bends in the wall.
Learning Post: Stepping back, Syy debated if he should put his hard-soled socks back on for this technique. He’d taken them off and replaced them with some open toe, sole-less socks that fastened at the back, as he was more comfortable with the feel of earth under his feet. Deciding that, since he was unlikely to be wearing hard-soled socks at the time, it wasn’t much point, Syy took a moment to ground himself. Aika was asleep on her back, the butterfly from earlier resting on a toe on her left paw. With a crouching spin, Syy created a wall of mud and earth up from the position. Aika let out a sleep induced snort, unimpressed even in her sleep. [Learning Complete]

Kuusa Bouheki [ Sky Sand Protective Wall ]
Description: Creates a large protective wall to block incoming attacks on a large scale. Requires a source of sand. Creates a 2 meter radius shield, increasing by 2 meters per rank. This shield can defend against attacks up to its rank and reduces the strength of higher attacks by one rank even if it’s overwhelmed, as the sand acts as a dampener.
Learning Post: Sand. Syy rubbed the back of his neck, feeling the braid coming slightly undone as he did so. He had plenty of dirt but...there wasn’t much sand. He’d seen some closer to the academy however, and he glanced at Aika who was still asleep. She wouldn’t be bothered if he walked off a short distance. Following his path back to the academy, he got as close as he dared in order to use the sand and avoid the people. Being a little more hasty in his casting this time, Syy pulled up another wall, this time of sand, and then used it to make a hasty retreat back to where he had been. [Learning Complete]

Fuuton - 5/13
Personal Reductions: none

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu [ Wind Levitation ]
Reductions: -1
Description: Utilizing and controlling the wind, the user is able to force wind beneath an object in order to lift it from the ground. The effectiveness of this Jutsu is very much dependent upon the weight of the object in question. The weight limit for this technique caps out at 10 kg. The object can be lifted up to 2 meters in the air and will fall at the end of the post.
Learning Post: Tired of training in doton, Syy settled down beside Aika to take a break. Leaning into her, despite her minor protest, he glanced up to see his outershirt hanging loosely from a tree branch. Frowning, because he was fairly certain he hadn’t put it there, he reached up half-heartedly and felt an alarming response in his chakra. The shirt was suddenly lifted off the branch by fuuton and then fell quickly to land on Syy. Still frozen, one arm stretched upward, Syy didn’t initially respond to this strange new development. He’d never...fuuton was not one of his elements. Or at least, it hadn’t been before the Sero. Shaking, he took the shirt off his face and sat up, staring at his hands for a few minutes. [Learning complete]

Kaze no Hochou [ Wind's Step ]
Description: An elemental step technique that allows for 1 foothold of wind to be placed as one wishes, any time after activation. Lasts until the end of the battle. Does not require handsigns. Each rank doubles the amount of steps available. Steps are solid to the touch and do not linger for longer than a post after deployment. When deployed, they can appear directly underneath one's foot, hand, body, and so on.
Learning Post: Still unsettled by this new elemental affinity, Syy carefully entered the academy and requested a fuuton technique scroll. Having unintentionally activated the element, he was determined to see if it was a fluke or a true affinity. Returning to Aika, who then took off to run freely through the grounds of the academy, Syy sat and chose his next techniques. This one did not require handsigns either but it definitely had a greater chance of success or failure. Which was what he actually needed if he was was going to make sure that this was actually occurring. Closing his eyes briefly, Syy opened them and made a dash for a tree. His body, well suited to sprinting, was grounded for a few steps and then he was running through the air. Stepping on the wind footholds, Syy leaped from one foothold to a tree, grabbing a branch to hold on to. So. Not a fluke then. He carefully made his way down the same way he’d gone up, thinking about what this could possibly mean. And if it was a bad sign or not. [Learning Complete]

Happa Shinkuutai [ Bursting Air Pockets ]
Description: Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage, however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. The bursts can only be created at visible spots within a twenty meter radius of the user. If affected by a burst, a target will have whatever technique they were about to use interrupted, preventing its activation unless they pay Stamina equal to a rank lower than this technique’s rank. Paying Stamina does not consume an activation. Using this technique consumes both offensive activations for a post.
Learning Post: Syy was feeling more than a little alarmed at his new found element, not sure where or how it established itself. He read through a third jutsu while he tried to think of how something like this could have happened. Did it have something to do with the absence he felt? Lifting a hand, he flicked a finger and a pocket of air burst near his knee and disrupting an ant but not hurting it. It merely went flying off for Aika to follow for a bit. Tapping his upper lip with an index finger, Syy leaned back into a tree, trying to remember the brief glimpse he saw of his medical files. Hadn’t there been something unusual there? [Learning Complete]

Kaze no Bouseki Tate [ Spinning Shield of Winds ]
Description: The user expels Chakra to cause the wind to spin rapidly in a circular motion, creating a stationary shield three meters across. Instead of deflecting attacks, the shield will reflect whatever was thrown at it at the same speed, including the user’s techniques. Only works on projectiles and Ninjutsu below its rank. The user can keep the shield going for an upkeep of half the original cost per post.
Learning Post: As he walked a little deeper into the academy grounds with Aika, allowing her to get some more exercise, Syy tried to remember what he’d seen in his medical file. There had been something there, indicators in his blood of some other bloodline or clan. As they walked, leaves began to swirl down around him, disturbed by the general windiness of Konohagakure rather than anything he had done. They provided good practice for the next technique listed and Syy focused then expelled his chakra. Forcing it into the wind around him and causing it to spin, the shield of wind knocked the leaves nearest him and Aika into the air and away. Aika, far from being as unsettled as Syy, took chase immediately which made him smile. Yes, there had been something about markers for Mokuton and...what was it?[Learning Complete]

Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ]
Description: Creates a dragon formed from wind that can launch concussive blasts of wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is 10 meters long with colors corresponding to the user’s Chakra color. The dragon can fly and shoot up to one Fuuton technique its rank, doubling for each rank below its own, and is treated as a clone when interacting with techniques that affect them differently. The dragon cannot be ridden.
Learning Post: Still unable to recall the other marker listed in his blood work, Syy watched as Aika raced across an open clearing. They were still on academy land but far enough away that he didn’t feel like there was an issue with letting her go crazy. She would need to blow off some of this steam if she was going to sleep in an apartment all night. The area, however, was large enough for the final technique he wanted to try today. It wouldn’t do to get too caught up in this until he could learn more about it. Sending Aika racing once more, he activated the hand seals to create a Chinese style dragon made of wind to race her. Howling, Aika danced underneath and beside the dragon as it flew through the air before vanishing. [Learning Complete]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:55 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Having finished the trainings, at least enough to make him less vulnerable, Syy sat with Aika against his back. Leaning into her, he frowned at his hands, still uncertain how he'd suddenly managed to gain another element I know fuuton was not an element I used. I may not remember much but I remember that at least. so how could he now have three elements? Aika licked his ear and he reached back absently, scratching her chin as he tried again to remember what had been in his medical report. Something about two markers, one for the Mokuton and one for..."D-damn it." and the stutter was back. Great. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand, wondering who he could ask. Inka? No... It wasn't that Syy didn't trust Inka. But it was clear from last night that things had changed substantially in the six years he'd been gone. And he suspected Inka did not trust that he was himself. Which...hurt. Quite a bit, actually. More than he had thought it would I can speak to him about this after I find out more information. Not before though. who was left then? Masahiro-san? Hono-san? Two men who he barely knew No. While he felt comfortable around the two men, Syy did not know them well enough to confide in them. Could he go to the hospital? They would have a copy of his medical record.

....I'd rather not return there. he dropped his head forward, sighing, and Aika set her chin on his shoulder. While the hospital was the most likely and the most common sense place to go, Syy did not wish to return there so soon. He suspected they would still hold a bit of a grudge against him for leaving the way he had. Rubbing Aika's jowls, he frowned at the area around him and then realized he knew at least one person who would have the information he would need. And possibly a copy of the medical report as well And while he was suspect of me at first, he was kind as well. Syy stood and Aika jumped to her feet as well, tail wagging "Come on, Aika." he said softly, smiling at her Let's go speak to the first person I met here.

[Exits....to the Hokage's office]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:31 pm
Iyuko Shizuku Uzumaki

User Image

With the basic academy level techniques almost done, she moved on to the general ninjutsu skills she'd need. She grabbed the scroll nearby and looked it over, tilting her head. She decided to do this on an unsuspecting student here at the academy, following them along the training area and she smirked. She followed the child for a while before she ended the technique and stepped out, the student noticing her immediately and pointing at her, wondering where she came from. [1/1]

The next technique would be useful as well in the art of shadowing someone. Choosing a nearby wall, she grabbed a plain white practice sheet and infused her chakra into it, holding it up in a way that concealed her entire body and her fingers as the cloth shimmered, taking on the background and seamlessly concealing her visually from those around her. She moved a bit sideways and the cloth didn't change immediately, telling her she had to stay in the same place if she wanted the illusion to work, something to keep in mind in practice. [1/1]

A technique for loosening and escaping rope ties, this should be useful. She took a length of rope and tied it around her ankle, making sure that it was cinched down tightly so she couldn't pull it free easily. She nodded and focused, surging her chakra through the rope and the rope, and it's knot, loosened, making it easier to untie, but she wanted to escape the ropes completely. She concentrated on the rope once more, surging it with her chakra, the energy pulsing through and the rope undid it's tie, loosening enough to slip her ankle free from the bondage. [1/1]

The next technique was a weird one, not one she could think of any immediate use for, but they had bamboo stalks just for this technique. She took one and looked it over, remembering the implement that her mother used, mostly for soba, when she was younger before she made the handsigns necessary and touched the bamboo. A puff of smoke and the bamboo stalk changed transforming permanently into a zaru sieve. She looked at the 6 inch disk and smirked, flipping it and chuckling, setting it atop the pile of other successes. [1/1]

A technique that'd be useful for a power nap on long missions. It could be used on willing targets, and herself, and being shaken awake was possible, or awakening would occur after three hours. That wouldn't do in this particular setting, so she essentially set herself up for failure. Leaning forward slightly, she formed a handsign and surged her head with chakra. Her vision went fuzzy as she slipped from consciousness. To everyone, it looked as if she had fallen asleep and slumped forward, falling face first to the floor and smacking against it. To her, her vision went fuzzy, she felt pain in her face, and she was on the ground. Standing up, unhappy with her thought process, she was successful overall. [1/1]

Iyuko gave a small celebration at her varied successes as the sound of Akahana calling out Derych being unclear on something caught her attention and she grinned deviously. She approached her sister and looked at her training, as she came up with a game plan. She looked over to Derych and looked him up and down before waving Akahana down when she finished making a puddle from the ground. She blushed faintly, took a breath and made the transformation handsign, a puff of smoke, and before her stood Derych, stark naked and barely concealed by wisps of smoke filling the area around her. [1/1]

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Bikou Ninjutsu [ Shadowing Stealth Technique ]
Kakuremino no Jutsu [ Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique ]
Kawanuke no Jutsu [ Escaping Skill ]
Zaru [ Sieve ]
Tanukineiri no Jutsu [ Feigning Sleep Technique ]
Oiroke no Jutsu [ Sexy Technique ]

Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵃᵗʰᵉʳ 〛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Before going home, Syy made a slight detour back to the academy and their library. Going into the academy proper this time, he gently set his food on the counter and waited to be helped. Aika settled down beside him, nibbling on her forearm at an itch. A librarian came up and Syy made his requests, earning an arched brow: books on healing plants, chakra infusion, bloodlines, relationships, and introducing animals to each other. A bit of an odd mix but the librarian returned with 3-4 books on each subject as well as a loaner backpack for Syy to carry them in. Bowing in gratitude, he collected his food and the books and headed home.

[Exits....to Apartments]

『 ᴄ ⁷⁰⁶.⁸ ⋮ s ⁴⁸⁴.⁵ 』

𝕀 have been changed by what has been done to 𝕞e
but 𝕀 will not be 𝕣educed by it

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash