Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:49 pm
Akira walked into the Academy with Jurei close behind, she needed to work on more Genjutsu...but she was wanting to meet the Hokage and tell him or her about her progress. She looked over the scroll that she had and looked at Jurei "No worries, I'm a fast learner...but your going to help me with this one." She looked at the scroll and did the Handsigns over and over to make sure that she got it right.

Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu (Hidden Assassin Technique)- 1/3
Genjutsu Class -1
Attribute -1
Academy Bouns -1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:56 pm
Akira looked over the scroll and did the handsigns over and over, she wanted to maker sure that she got it right. She applied a small amount of chakra into her hands and did the handsigns. She knew that she was close to getting it and she would the first time. This would be the first Purely Offensive Genjutsu that she has ever learned and it would be awesome!

- Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu (Hidden Assassin Technique) 2/3

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:01 am
Jurei chuckled and nodded. "Ok I sure hope so." he said with a smile. Hopefully training would work in his favor both ways. He continued to wait for the genjutsu to take a full effect. It seemed she was at least making good progress.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 am
User Image
Vénus Solaire Lunaire Souseiki
User Image

Ven got back to training. He made his way back to the scroll he was reading from, and continued. He skimmed through the scroll once again. He wouldn't be learning very much more techniques from this scroll. After he learned one more, he'd probably just move on to a different type of Jutsu. Eventually, after taking a look at each Jutsu, Ven found himself looking at an extremely useful technique. One that could possibly mean an endgame. [ 1 / 6 ]

Though, it would take a lot of chakra to use. The name the technique went by was Mokusatsu Shibari no Jutsu (Smothering Binding Technique). It is meant to be used to lock up an enemy in a dome of wood, but Venus had another idea in mind on how to use such a technique. With that thought, he began studying the technique carefully, and as thoroughly as possible. [ 2 / 6 ]

He could already tell that the technique was going to be a large strain on him if he used it in combat. When he figured he was ready to at least try this technique out, he stood up. He started by creating one wood clone. Wooden beams grew out of Ven's body and began to detach and morph into an exact replica of him. The clone ran a good twenty meters out in front of the real Shinobi. [ 3 / 6 ]

As soon as he finished the preparations, Ven started on the grand finale. He performed a flurry of hand seals, closing his eyes as he did so. Concentration was key. Suddenly his eyes opened, and he threw his arms forward, pointing them at the clone. Instantly, a long, thick beam of wood grew out of each of Ven's hands extremely fast. [ 4 / 6 ]

They split multiple times, and began surrounding their victim. Within moments, the clone was surrounded by a thick dome of wood. Success. When Ven dispelled the technique, the dome crumbled along with the clone. [ 5 / 6 ]

Ven sighed. He was sick of his bloodline jutsu. Even though they were worlds of help, they were a complete drag to learn. He'd been at this Academy for a while now, and he still wasn't done training! [ 6 / 6 ]

HelloItsJoe

Desirable Streaker

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:35 am
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

Her body appeared at the academy. Sitting at the very edge, it was time to master chakra. Chakra control was not a barrier for her. Sitting down, her sundress billowed around her and Temperance sighed. Getting the chakra started. [1/5]

Another minute passed as she churned the chakra within. Quickly settling it, she decided that her control was not strong enough. Trying it once more, it began to respond much faster. Hand signs were formed, creating a multitude of petals around her. [2/5]

Time to control them. Her hands outstretched, the petals came to her, and they collected as a large chrysanthemum flower. Holding it together was the worst part, the base highly unstable. The petals came to the base, beginning to form the flower. [3/5]

Damn it. It fell apart. She frowned, forming the flower once more. The petals, the intricate details were now the hardest part. The base was held together sturdily, but the details were harder to return to original flower shape. [4/5]

Complete! Temperance happily scattered the petals, they wilted as they left her hands. the flower had been pretty large, around 100 petals. Chakra control was increased, as well as the amount of chakra she had. It made her almost giddy to feel a new control surging through herself. [5/5]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest ,This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah. This is war"

Sorin followed her and watched her movements and so he smiled and then began his training with stretching as he felt a bit sore but as he stretched he felt much better.Then he got up and did some sprints while feeling his muscle strain decrease much. It was nothing new to him. He did some sit ups as well. It was all apart of the style helping him gain flexibility and strength with grace. He did some squats as well, again with push ups it was so easy. He was focused on deflection and countering. This was nothing new to him. He was moving with fluidity and skill. This was him just getting going on everything. He deflected with his right hand spun in an counter clock wise manner and to a dummy head and hit it with his shin as the power of it would have shattered the skull of a normal human. Then he had decided to sweep a standing dummy then the his right leg came up and impacted the stomach area. Then his last one that he did was he activated the torrent reflexes while training as his strikes became almost flawless as he looked like he was dancing, blocking and striking all at the same time. This was just the start of his taijutsu training as he looked at Temperance and smiled. "You look very skilled with those techniques is that a part of your bloodline?" He asked softly while taking a breath. He was regaining his breath and his eyes noticed her skills she was very skilled and that was something he didn't see in many these days. That made him respect her even more. So for now he smiled at her then walked up to her. "Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked with a calm and kind voice.

Quote:
OoC:Holy Orders.

Learned Rank D and C of Reiko Reishuuuken (Or whaever it's name is.)

User Image

Arashi Ikari-

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

Temperance smiled coyly as she opened her eyes. "Yes. But I've trained these petals so long..." She chuckled at the next statement. Pushing her hair back, she stood, standing close to him and looking up. "You get flustered at my very appearance. Do you think you can really help me with anything?" A statement, obviously of jest. Her smile was testing, testing his boundaries and limits. "Not now Sorin. Maybe in the future. You?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:09 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

A smirk appeared on his face as he understood her jest and he responded to it."I do not get flustered by you... I just don't understand my feelings I guess..." He just probably said too much as he looked in her eyes then he placed his hands on her sides softly, but it was just a normal reaction to him, but he didn't seem against it though mentally."I just gotta learn this last little part but it can wait." His body shifted a bit closer to her he was getting a bit cold he guessed in hsi head but he seemed to just relax for now.

Quote:

User Image

Arashi Ikari-

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

Good, good. He wasn't getting controlled by his emotions. None of that human DNA crap. "Understanding?" Temperance smirked at his reaction. "The last little part?" He had legitimately made her question his actions for once, most of the time these "big noble hero" guys were so easy to read. Stretching her arms around him, it looked like a romantic novel. The thought made her chuckle to herself as she slapped him on the a**. "You're too cold, getting soft are you Mr. Hero?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:32 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

He laughed softly as she asked the last little bit. " Well, Understanding my hormones and feelings. Those things that have made many fall in and out of love or so I've heard. They only allow me to the Third level of the scroll in fears of my safety, How am I going soft? I'm... not a hero at all. I'm just an Uchiha." He looked at her eyes. "But If I am the hero you must be the damsel in distress, and usually they kiss or something around the part they realize their destiny or something like that." He said nonchalantly as he felt her hand hit his a** he just tilted his head a bit then he relaxed more. He was getting used to her in a sexual manner as in he was getting used to the notions in his head about sex.

Quote:

User Image

Arashi Ikari-

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

"These eyes of yours... they don't limit your ability." Was he getting used to the motion? Was he getting used to her? These subtle differences in his manner she knew, and understood. "So you're trying to insinuate a kiss?" Temperance looked up with a raised eyebrow. "Damsel in distress... what distress do you think I'm in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:59 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

Sorin laughed softly as she said are you trying to insinuate a kiss. "My eyes only allow me to see ability, and I don't think if it's I want a kiss it's if you want a kiss. You may be in distress and I wouldn't be able to tell unless you told me." Now he moved closer to her, but he seemed to like it that they were this close.

Quote:

User Image

Arashi Ikari-

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:51 pm
Hurame
Jurei chuckled and nodded. "Ok I sure hope so." he said with a smile. Hopefully training would work in his favor both ways. He continued to wait for the genjutsu to take a full effect. It seemed she was at least making good progress.

Akira did the handsigns and said "My speed is unlike anything that you have ever seen!" She started to disappear and reappear only to get closer and closer, soon she disappeared all together and reappeared with a kunai in her hand "Your done!" Making a stabbing motion towards Jureis chest.

Hidden Assassin Technique - Learned!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

"What if I don't want a kiss?" Temperance looked up almost defiantly, a smirk appearing on her face. "What if I didn't tell you if I was in distress? What would you do?" She wiggled her eyebrows almost mockingly before pausing, waiting for him to answer.  

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 am
Jurei grew intrigued by Akira's jutsu. She indeed was a fast learner as well as what appeared to be legitimate speed. He inhaled sharply When it seemed the kunai pierced his chest but came to realize it was genjutsu. "Impressive Akira. You know what they say, watch out for the pretty ones." he said chuckling and smiling playfully.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff