Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest ,This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah. This is war"

A smile appeared on Sorin's face as he laughed a bit of course he knew it wasn't going to be that easy. If it was then damn the state of kunoichi had gone straight to hell for sure. "Well,' if you didn't tell me, I would figure it out. You may not want a kiss now, but you might later." He chuckled at her being playful now. This was what it took to be a good shinobi. A mix of fun and serious.

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

Temperance laughed, a twinkling star in the midst of all this confusion. "If I didn't, well, you wouldn't be doing a very good job." Tempe arched an eyebrow. "You've finally broken from your stereotypical shinobi shell." Tempe smirked, replying at his playful statement with her own.  

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:27 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"If you follow me, you will only get lost.
If you try to get closer, we'll only lose touch.
Yes you already know too much, and you're not going anywhere.."

Sorin blinked a bit and nodded. "Guess so, So are you going to just stare into my eyes, and be semi attentive, or are you going to do something." He dared her now. Yeah it was her fault that she was forcing him out of the shell that he creates, but it might be not such a bad thing after all... He was calm for now, but why were they teasing each other was a thought for now.

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image
Vénus Solaire Lunaire Souseiki
User Image

Venus put away his bloodline scroll. The next few techniques he'd learn wouldn't deal that much damage to the building he was in; thank goodness. The next scroll Ven pulled out of his backpack was colored blue and labeled "Suiton - Water". He laid it on the ground, just as he did with the last scroll, and rolled it open. Inside were tons of Suiton type techniques. Ven skimmed through the scroll, looking for a cool-sounding technique to compliment his pure awesomeness. [ 1 / 3 ]

Eventually he found one! The name of the technique was, Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique). It seemed like a valuable Jutsu for one to have in their arsenal. After studying the technique a bit, he tried it out. Venus performed the required hand seals, took a deep breath, and concentrated his chakra toward his hands. [ 2 / 3 ]

Using the moisture in the air, he created three shuriken. One was held between each finger. These shuriken were tinted a dark blue color. Ven launched the weapons at the wall. Each stabbed into the Academy walls. After a short moment, the shuriken melted into a small pool of water on the floor. [ 3 / 3 Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique) ]

HelloItsJoe

Desirable Streaker

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:17 am
Akira poked her head out of the classroom and looked at the boy learning a water jutsu in the next. She thought that it was pretty cool how he could manipulate elements, she watched for a moment and went back into her classroom.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

"You'll have to have way more than pretty eyes to catch me." Temperance smiled as she broke away from the embrace. "Eyes never caught a sparrow." Striding away, she had a smile on her face the entire way. "Time to go our separate paths for now? Or do you still desire my presence?" The kid interested her, especially now that he was done drooling over her boobs. Tilting her head, Temperance almost dared Sorin to say something.  

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:49 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

S0 that was how it went down she moved away and he watched her go, a part of him said let her go get your training done then go find Yoite, but the other part said have her come with you maybe something good will happen. He tossed through the ideas he didn't see her smile as she was walking away from him." My eyes never caught a sparrow, but they have caught your attention at the least. Well it depends, do you want to go to the open fields where there's probably people or do you just want to do, something just with each other, or do you treasure solitude so much that you have to be alone, I'll finish up my training and you can decide." He said moving away from her then he did stretching so that he could be limber after breaking for so long so that he could make sure that he was all put together. Then he took a breath and began to do some of the running around and jumping making his body conditioned to the way this style worked. Anyway he took a breath and began to stance in the normal Reiko Ressushuken style. He began to kick a boulder, Yes a ******** boulder that's a large rock that you hate to carry he was doing it with simplistic ease. AS he shattered it he looked at dummy. He the Rushed at it with seriousness as he hit it with his right knee. Then he began to barrage the dummy Then slammed his fot into the chest of the dummy making a sizable crater in the ground. Then he moved the to the next one making after images of himself. As he did this their strikes all faded as soon as they reached the point where they would hit the dummy then he would shift one ton of weight into his left leg slamming upon the head of the dummy breaking the wooden insides of it with utter ease leaving it on the ground. The last attack he focused chakra into his index and middle finger having them to prod certain joints first was the shoulders and the upper arms went down then it was the knees making it fall down do the fact that the knees couldn't hold the weight when it was shut down. Sorin took a breath from this and looked at her awaiting her answer with a calm earnest.

Quote:
OoC:Holy Orders.

Last level of the Taijutsu style I can learn for now.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:29 am
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona entered the training facility dragging what appeared to be a dead body, it was actually just a mannequin that could simulate such a thing. At least that was what she was going to tell everyone, it could very well just be a dead body. If it was they would never know, she wouldn't let them close enough to figure this out, mostly because it was none of their business. She laid the body out in her own special corner where she practiced techniques and knelt down next to it as she performed hand seals looking attentively at a scroll she had left on the floor.

As she finished her handseals the body began to morh itself in structure. The hair grew long and black. The fabric that made up its clothing started to turn white and red, becoming more silky and free. The skin seemed to come to life as well, taking on a fairly peach complexion to itself. A slight pink color added to simulate the color blend from blood underneath the skin.

After the body had fully changed into a replica of Mona, Mona performed more handseals as she placed a hand over the replica's chest. A slight jolt was sent inside of it as its eyes snapped open. Mona went to her handseals again swiftly as her body too began to morph, shifting from that of herself to that of the appearance the replica had before. It would be now that Mona placed a hand to her disguised chest as her heartbeat began to slow rapidly. Her breathing becoming slower and slower as her eyes went to close.

The replica Mona slowly stood, aligning its joints with a few pops as the disguised Mona fell over. She would have absolutely no pulse now. Remaining still against the ground as the replica looked down upon her. Curling in its fingers several times to get used to the new movement as it had before. "I suppose the jutsu was a success..." The replica uttered as it fell once more just as lifeless as before. The disguised Mona stood swiftly, heartbeat returned as she ripped the false skin from her face as the rest of the disguise fell apart. "I suppose so ..." She spoke whilst looking upon the corpse...

Shikon no Jutsu || Dead Soul Technique B - Rank
[ -2 Posts Eiseijutsu Training || -2 Posts B ranked Academy Training ]

Misujage

Saint

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:37 am
Mona left shortly after that. Taking the body with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

After learning his suiton technique, Venus decided to learn a bit more about his weapon style. The bow and arrow style. He put his suiton scroll back in his backpack and pulled out something new. It seemed to be a long golden blade with a string running from end to end. Along with the golden bow, Ven pulled out a golden pouch. He attached it to his waste and smiled. [ 1 / 5 ]

He was ready to start his bow training. He had decent aim with the weapon, being able to shoot accurately at a nice distance. Though just to warm up, he decided to shoot a few arrows normally. Out of the pouch he attached to his hip, Venus pulled out two arrows with his left hand, holding them in between fingers, while holding his bow with his right. [ 2 / 5 ]

Ven set one arrow up for a shot with his index and middle fingers while keeping the other in between his ring and pinkey fingers. He shot the first one at a small crack in the wall on the other side of the huge room. Almost instantly after, Ven set up his second shot, shooting in the same direction. [ 3 / 5 ]

Both arrows soared toward their target. The first hit its mark. The second was only about a centimeter off. Though, it was good enough. Now Ven would get a bit more complicated with his shots. He set up one more shot after grabbing another pair of his black arrows. He readied his shot. He'd knock out each of the beginner archer techniques in one try. [ 4 / 5 ]

He shot both arrows at once. When they took flight the arrows arced inward, crossing over each other, suddenly their speed picked up, as if chakra exploded form the back of the arrows. They curved inwards and cut straight through the arrows Venus previously shot. [ 1 / 5 Dokujin - Assassin's Arrow - Stage One ]

HelloItsJoe

Desirable Streaker

HelloItsJoe

Desirable Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Venus packed up his things and left.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

Something was going on through the village, and she didn't like it. "Sorin... catch up with you sooon, there seems to be a... disturbance in the area." Temperance smiled at him, giving a kiss on the cheek before disappearing in a burst of petals.  

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:50 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

There was that kiss he deserved. She left and so did he towards the forest to get his head on straight after training for so long.

Quote:
OoC:Holy Orders.

Last level of the Taijutsu style I can learn for now.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image
Asuka Uchiha
The Moonlit Shinigami

"...I won't miss twice."

Genin || Konohagakure || Bukujutsu || Uchiha Clan

User Image=====User Image=====User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asuka had agreed to come down here to the academy with her brother in order to learn a bit of ninjutsu. However, because they specialized in weaponry, their ninjutsu had been quite limited. However, she had known what she needed to learn in order to become more of a variated offensive fighter. The girl would head inside as she looked through the scrolls in the academy. Grabbing the one that she needed Asuka would unravel it and read its contents. The Sword of Wind had been quite the dangerous yet useful technique, it was great for assassination attempts. Due to it being difficult to get out of or counter she found that such a jutsu would be useful for her limited ninjutsu arsenal. She began to form an array of quick hand seals once putting the scroll away. Her wind-based chakra swarming around her body as she focused and calmed her mind. Her eyes had been set on a target as her Sharingan was active. Her red orbs glaring at the target as she made the last hand seal, "Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba..." she stated whilst an invisible yet extremely sharp wind would envelop the target and would rip it to shreds within moments. Taking in a deep breath, feeling a good portion of her chakra being drained. Asuka would soon her back to her brother once she had finished her training. "Yoite...you finished?" she questions as she leaned herself against the wall beside her.

Kaze no Yaiba 4/4 || -1 Post Academy Reduction

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:10 am
Jurei walked into a seperate room and began setting up a target for himself to practice on. It was nothing more complicated than a simple wooden dummy, ironic to say the least.

Well now is the time for me to ensure that my chakra is on par with where I want it to be. Jurei thought as he began performing handseals. He focused his chakra after each seal, molding his elements together with ease. A simple envisioning of the elemental fusion assisted in the process greatly.

He thrusted his arm forward and watched as many bustling roots burst forth towards his target. "Daijurin no Jutsu (Great Forest Technique)!" The roots twisted and tangled until they came crashing into the target he had set for himself. Satisfied with his training he decided to leave the academy.

3/3  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces