Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Myurai Verd
Lightning Warrior

Gennin I Leaf

Myurai walked into the academy with a burning desire for power and more training. His failure at the Chuunin exams was a result of him wasting to much chakra and not being able to keep his distance and fight Fuyu on his own terms. With a smile he made his way over to the wall and pulled down a scroll of Maruton Ninjutsu. He thumbed through it until he found the first solution to his problem. The Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) the jutsu allowed the user to teleport from one location to another within one mile in the blink of an eye. He dropped the scroll on the ground and rammed his chakra into his feet and thought of ground next to the dummies on the far side of the training ground. The next thing he knew he was there next to it. He looked back and saw the location where he stood swirling with leaves. He smiled and had a new weapon for his arsenal.

Learning modifiers, D-Ranked +4, Location -1, Personal attribute -1, Class attribute -1. Total D-Ranked = 1 posts.
Abilitys learned,
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 pm
After a while of healing, drinking, and more healing. Rinnosuke was ready to further his shinobi training. He was heading out when his mother caught him and gave him a speech that felt like it took forever. Rinnosuke was encouraged to learn his blood arts. The chunin walked in and would listen to what his mommy had told him. He noticed Myurai and waved happily. Then he grabbed a scroll of his trade, it read in big letters "ONI" The drunk whipped it open and looked inside. He was ready to learn why his blood was so thick with drunken pride.  

Count-Swagula

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:34 pm
Rinnosuke sat down and pulled out a flask. He sat down with his scroll and looked it over. He saw the first thing he needed to learn was to make his own booze. His mom had been making a special bland for him since he became old enough in his families eyes to handle the sause. Rinnosuke pulled out a small flask of water and poured it onto the floor. He looked at it on the floor and licked it. The floor seemed clean enough. He didn't get his bloodline. But this manipulation of water to sake was essential.

Rinnosuke closed his eyes and shot channeled the chakra into the water. It soon turned from scentess to having a strong alcohol scent. Every Oni was able to have their own style to it depending on their chakra and nature as a person. All went into the mix of their own drink. Rinnosuke smiled as he presented himself with his drink. It was strong. Most likely getting whoever was caught in it's taste a strong blackout without any memory, naked, and alone, yet strangly satisfied, in an ally somewhere. He filled his gourd with water and unwatered down his drink. His gourd was full, he was ready to move on.

[Learned: Sake Souken [ Sake Creation ] ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:50 pm
Rinnosuke would need his newly aquired sause for this next technique. He was going to use elemnts from his gourd to make a mist for thenext ability of his bloodline said in the scroll written and held out infront of him. It was complete with pictures. "Cool!" He thought taking a drink and just drinking it. Rinnosuke stood up and fell back over. He stood back up and looked straight ahead. He hoped Myurai wouldn't catch wind of this. He'd hate to have the lightening throwing pal of his intoxicated without an actual drink to be what did it. Rinnosuke would drink with him sometime later.

He took a swig and sent chakra to his mouth, into his cheeks. He siwshed his drink in his mouth and felt it disappear. 'Did I swallow it!?' Rinnosuke thought opening his mouth for another sip a mist leaked out. He knew it worked like this so the chunin blew out a fine mist. It had the stench of alcohol, and the ability to intoxicate anything it bumped into. Rinnosuke couldn't see through his mist, but he loved how it smelled, and he loved how it felt.

[Learned:
Sake Kiri no Jutsu [ Sake Mist Technique ] ]  

Count-Swagula

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:03 pm
This technique was something Rinnosuke wanted to pester his buddie with. Myurai looked kind of glum since the end of the exams. Rinnosuke wanted to give him a little laidback kicking. He grinned and poured a good amount of sake on the floor infront of him. He thought this would be easy, its basically making clones out of sake. Apply the same method of forming your chakra into physical form, but manipulate the sake as well. He figured it was a breeze and he would have this jutsu done in no time. Rinnosuke looked at Myurai and then charged his chakra until he formed it out of his body.

Rinnosuke poofed about seven tiny versions of him into reality. They were adorable and not to big. He pointed at Myurai and they threw their tiny little hands up and charged right at the determined lightening potent genin. Rinnosuke looked and would watch it unfold. He hopeed Myurai would take it as it was intended, a joke. Maybe he would want to go on a mission sometime and earn himself some sweet cash. Then he could buy Rinnosuke some drinks.

[Learned: Sake Soeki no Jutsu [ Sake Pest Technique ] ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:00 pm
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Riru slithered in, this was where the Hokage was supposed to be. What was this, a bunch of children and fools? "Where isss the Hokage!" The beast yelled out, it's voice booming through the air. It kept the decapitated head hidden though, underneath the cloak.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

Zombie Swagger

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Shhhhhhhh... keep it down would you, Medusa? This is a place of learning after all~." The Hokage said walking in slowly while popping bubble out of his chewing gum. This man truly did seem to have no sense of urgency, though he could have been doing all of this just to agitate Riru. Even he wouldn't have put it past himself to do such. He formed a handseal a summoned a yo-yo to amuse himself with as he tried to confirm the status of the job he assigned. "I assume you have something for me~?" He said peering slyly through his sharp eyes at the lizard. Drawing his lips together he blew another bubble before allowing the yo-yo in his hand to descend and crawl across the floor. "Walking the dog~."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Myurai Verd
Lightning Warrior

Gennin I Leaf

When Myurai saw the little clones of his friend he couldn't help but chuckle. But the shred of joy left him once the Hokage arrived. He had to face the fact that he failed and now he had to tell his superior about it. With a sigh he made his way over to the Hokage and dropped to one knee and said," Hokage-sama, I have a report for you on my trip to the Chuunin Exams. " He kept his head bowed. He hated it he had failed where he should have succeeded.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya raised an eyebrow after being approached by one of his younger shinobi. "Seems I'm more popular today than what I previously thought~." He turned to meet the Gennin with open arms, he was curious as to results of the Chuunin exams and intended to hear of the status later but he might as well have gotten this one out of the way. "Alright young one, what's your size? I'm sure my adviser can help you select a fine flak jacket~." He spoke, already assuming that his shinobi passed the exams otherwise he wouldn't have dared been bold enough to approach him in person about failure... or would he? The Hokage popped a bubble out of his gum before reeling in the string of his yo-yo and waiting for a reply.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Myurai Verd
Lightning Warrior

Gennin I Leaf

When the Hokage spoke about a flak jacket he couldn't help it his massive wave of anger he felt back at the exams. He actually had to make an effort to keep his chakra from reacting to his emotions. The open palm he had on the ground became a solid clenched fist. He raised his head and said," No sir that is not it. A failure is a failure and must be reported as such. I have no regrets sir." His green eyes flared with rage at himself. He HAD to become stronger no matter what the cost.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:08 pm
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Smiling, the snake being would remove it's hand from within it's cloak, the notable head of the Raikage's Advisor being held up in the light. "You sssaid to get you ssssomeone niccce. Ssso, I picked the Raikage'sss right hand man. The Raikage herssself would have been much too easssy." The demon said, slithering around the man.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Hehehe... you done good, Scaly. This pleases me, and here I am without your reward. I'm sure I can find a couple of mice for you somewhere, you guys do like that stuff right~?" He teased before getting a good look at the decapitated head of the Raikage's adviser. "This one will catch a pretty penny, but put it away you're scaring the children. Now what was it I owed you again~?" Kazuya feigned ignorance, just for the sake of wanting to get under the Riru's skin... er scales. His confused face soon turned into an awkward frown as he heard the news from his young shinobi. Failure was not something he tolerated too much, if at all.

He heaved a large sigh before popping a bubble out his gum again. "So what you're saying is... you didn't get promoted? Is that right~?" He said in an irritatingly high pitched tone. "I see, and did you think I would let you come back to my village unscathed? Maybe I should throw you a parade, no wait... how bout a festival? Perhaps a funeral~?" He inquired, his style of speech becoming eerily more cheerful as he continued perhaps as a sign of his annoyance. What could be gathered however was that Myurai would be an example for the others and he would make sure of that.

Kazzoh

Codger

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko
Yukikage || Fuuton || Yukiton || Tamer || Katei no Neko

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|" I will protect my people..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Osaki and Ushio his tiger walked into the academy and was quickly taken to it. He still had on his kage robes and hate. He got a few eyes from others as he walked in and Ushio walked next to him. "What a wonderful place..." he said as he had his hand on Ushio's head as he looked around. He than noticed the Hokage talking to as few shinobi of his village and waited a few moment before speaking not wanting to interrupt them. When the Hokage finished his last statement Osaki quickly spoke to get his attention. "Lord Hokage, I'm here and ready to begin when ever you have..." he said with a kind smile on his face. For someone that is a kage, he said himself he was not stronger than a Genin, but wanted to change that through training. He now waited for the Hokage to speak to him before speaking any further.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Myurai Verd
Lightning Warrior

Gennin I Leaf

Myurai dipped his head and said," No Hokage-Sama, I am more or less unharmed but my opponent was not so lucky. With massive burn scars on the left ankle all the way up to the hip so I will take what I can get. I will be no less for wear. My opponent well not so much.I will never lose a fight without at least wounding them. " He turned to the new man with the tiger and said," Ah you must be the Yukikage-Sempai that I had heard about. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

Raiden walked silently into the grounds and stood watching. He'd ground bored by himself and decided to bring his training here, possibly finding someone to train with, however this would prove to be interesting. His bug which was the same one that was always on his shoulder, trained it's eyes on Osaki, question the mans strength.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games