Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply The Creative Corner --- Take a gander at the stuff in here! xD
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna offer up your services?
  Yup.
  No
  I won't, but I'll use them!
  I will neither offer my services or use yours.
View Results

Ocaren Lomehen
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm
Welcome to what I dub the official "SLTs and their Tarot" topic! XD Basically, any SLT who has a deck of tarot cards can post here and offer up their services, and anyone who wants a reading can pick from the SLT =3 If you're offering a reading, use this layout.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Tarot Deck:[/b]
[b]Experience: [/b] (This is basically just how long you've been using tarot, or how well you know your deck)
[b]Rules:[/b] (Use this to state any type of question you may not want o be asked.)
[b]Fee:[/b]
[b]Open or Closed[/b]
[b]Where do you want the question sent?:[/b] (Posted here, sent to your PM box, elsewhere?)

You can add things as you wish, but I would like those 5 to always be there =3

List:

Hiro Hiyorma
Username: Hiro Hiyorma
Tarot Deck: Deviant Moon
Experience: Just got my deck on the 25th of September, so I'm newb D= I restrict myself to the Major Arcana.
Rules: Umm... Nothing blatant about sex I guess. You can ask it in a general way, but use your discretion. Also, avoid illegal things please? Unless it's like "Can I quit X". Something like that surprised Try to work a question based on one of these 4 spreads.
Fee: I'm free. I'm too new to have the balls to charge someone.
Open
Send the questions to me, or post them here.

Gnawty
Username: Gnawty
Tarot Deck: Voyager Tarot
Experience: Only about half a year, but my deck and I are pretty well-acquainted.
Rules: I only do the Celtic cross spread. I use it for counseling.
Fee: No fee :3
Open or Closed: Pretty willing to read any time we can arrange :3
Where do you want the question sent?: Typically a PM would be nice to arrange a time/date to do it (now being an acceptable request as well). However, best results for a full reading would be through a messenger (Aim or MSN or Skype) so we can relate directly.

digi162
Username: digi162
Tarot Deck:
-Celtic Dragon
-Dream Inspirational
-Shadowscapes
Experience: 10 years with the Celtic Dragon deck, so I might mainly use this one to answer questions. Dream Inspirational is a newer deck but I seem to have a good grasp of it and incredibly like it. Shadowscapes is going to arrive today or tomorrow after making this post xDDD I gotta break that deck in but I should be able to use it soon.
Rules: I'm very picky with questions and wording. You can ask any sort of non-yes-or-no question but I might have you rephrase it or ask another. Love questions are the majority of all questions I get for tarot, so I don't mind answering those. However please avoid taking what the cards say and shaping them to fit your needs. I've had many people get angry at me when in actuality they didn't heed the advice and just focused too much on what they wanted.
Fee: None.
Open
Where do you want the question sent?: PMing the question is best. I like to stew over the reading anyways before answering it.

---
ALSO:
My opinions and use of Tarot has changed over the years. I view it now as just a way to see the road ahead, given the current choices you are making as well as other factors. So obviously knowing information, you can easily make decisions to change or let things occur naturally. Or as a way to self reflect and figure out who you are as a person as well as how you can improve. Whatever question you ask, I'll figure a deck which could most help with it, or you can select one.

Most likely I'll stick to 5 card layouts, but depending on the question I might do another since there are several layouts I know for different questions.

Camera Obscura

Username: Camera 0bscura
Tarot Deck: Shadowscapes
Experience: Im new ._. hoping to learn.
Rules: Not sure yet D:
Fee: Free xD
Open or Closed Closed till I learn ._.
Where do you want the question sent?: PMed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^^ Oh neat. I had hoped you were speaking of tarot when I read Arcana.

Username: Gnawty
Tarot Deck: Voyager Tarot
Experience: Only about half a year, but my deck and I are pretty well-acquainted.
Rules: I only do the Celtic cross spread. I use it for counseling.
Fee: No fee :3
Open or Closed: Pretty willing to read any time we can arrange :3
Where do you want the question sent?: Typically a PM would be nice to arrange a time/date to do it (now being an acceptable request as well). However, best results for a full reading would be through a messenger (Aim or MSN or Skype) so we can relate directly.

Gnawty

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:40 pm
Username: digi162
Tarot Deck:
-Celtic Dragon
-Dream Inspirational
-Shadowscapes
Experience: 10 years with the Celtic Dragon deck, so I might mainly use this one to answer questions. Dream Inspirational is a newer deck but I seem to have a good grasp of it and incredibly like it. Shadowscapes is going to arrive today or tomorrow after making this post xDDD I gotta break that deck in but I should be able to use it soon.
Rules: I'm very picky with questions and wording. You can ask any sort of non-yes-or-no question but I might have you rephrase it or ask another. Love questions are the majority of all questions I get for tarot, so I don't mind answering those. However please avoid taking what the cards say and shaping them to fit your needs. I've had many people get angry at me when in actuality they didn't heed the advice and just focused too much on what they wanted.
Fee: None.
Open
Where do you want the question sent?: PMing the question is best. I like to stew over the reading anyways before answering it.

---
ALSO:
My opinions and use of Tarot has changed over the years. I view it now as just a way to see the road ahead, given the current choices you are making as well as other factors. So obviously knowing information, you can easily make decisions to change or let things occur naturally. Or as a way to self reflect and figure out who you are as a person as well as how you can improve. Whatever question you ask, I'll figure a deck which could most help with it, or you can select one.

Most likely I'll stick to 5 card layouts, but depending on the question I might do another since there are several layouts I know for different questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:23 pm
Why care about yesterday's haze, when the stars above are all ablaze.

Username: Camera 0bscura
Tarot Deck: Shadowscapes
Experience: Im new ._. hoping to learn.
Rules: Not sure yet D:
Fee: Free xD
Open or Closed Closed till I learn ._.
Where do you want the question sent?: PMed

Why care about the coming dawn, when the moon pours now searchlight strong.

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 pm
Man, I need to do this everyday now xD I did a reading this morning to see what the day would be like today. At first it sorta all made sense what to expect, then as the day went on, I actually saw what the cards were referring to.

It was quite interesting. One card in particular (six of swords) really pointed out something interesting today. The card describes resting in turmoil, essentially watching the world operate from afar. I didn't see what this was referring to until I was sitting in Starbucks just watching all the crazy s**t going down in there. Like the image on the card was a reflection of the whole day and that one moment at the same time xD Because as I was going around town, I was also observing turmoil that was occurring with businesses. Seems like no one was around town and a lot of places were empty and just standing around waiting for customers. Almost like a reflection of the card, birds standing by waiting for things to peck at.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:17 pm
Gawd I caved in and bought that Tarot of Atlantis deck.

This makes 4 decks now AND I still want that I Ching deck off Amazon. I'M AMUSED AT MYSELF.

Also Tarot of Atlantis is like the most manliest tarot I have ever seen. The entire cup suite is non-stop pictures of drunken orgies, the sword suite is violent and bloody, even the lovers card is like two men wrestling. It's...so amusing xDDD  

digi162

Lucky Cat

The Creative Corner --- Take a gander at the stuff in here! xD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces