Submit

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:17 pm
From you to me. 3nodding

Long story short I'm stuck in a rut artistically and finding I'm not so motivated to draw... at all. I don't really know what to do about it besides trying to force myself to draw something anyway and so here I am.

Short story shorter is if you post an avi or OC that I like I might draw it. Females are preferred. Did I mention it's free? whee

I'm not working by a first come first served basis. I'll work on anything that catches my eye and things I've been wanting to try, so don't feel intimidated to post your idea just because you're on the bottom of the list, you have just as good a chance as anyone else.

>edits< Now that there is a new piece up, that's about what you should expect. 3nodding

>re-edits< I forgot my red font in the rest of my post >:/

>moar edits< completed drawings will all go in this post for ease of access for anyone who comes accross this thread and is lazy like me and doesn't want to try and find my art on different pages. (´・ω・`)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Next up --> No one! For a while anyway. Switching over to doing a commission. Will be back soon! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:55 pm
I'm not sure if you wanted this here or if you wanted it pmed to you. X_@

Anyway, here's a couple of original characters I drew. Feel free to draw it or not, hope they help. I do like to see other interperitations of my characters. ^_^

Rosabella

Yuzuki

http://yfrog.com/c9ragnarj <-this one is male, just incase you need a change.

Hope they inspire. 3nodding  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:30 pm
I'd be happy of you could draw my avi the way we had discussed once before....w/the red and black kimono....I'd even be willing to pay for it too! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:36 pm
-taunts you with Batdamey- wink (Oh, I created another version of Batdamey if you are interested in seeing, rofl )  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:41 pm
Ooh, I always like free art! whee You can pick whatever my avi's wearing, or make something up if you want. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:15 pm
I think this is my favorite outfit... and then, you can always draw my current one!
User Image  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Vicious Envy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:53 pm
Oh yay!XD Free art!>.<

@Different...Very-I absolutely love your current avi.O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image User Image User Image

User ImageFeel free to play with it all you want. Make them one or separate whatever. ^_^ User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:07 am
Well, I know women are preferred, but I'll put all this out there anyway:

Tes | Ryzan | Seth

Seth would be a younger looking Tes in human form and thick eyeliner. Could also do Draa... which would be the same as Tes only different colors. rofl

For the female side of things, I'll put up
Florence Sprosser for consideration. I don't have any reference pictures of her as of yet but here's the gist of what I've decided on her look after some suggestions from others:
Medium length brown hair. {Not sure about style. Maybe something like the "terra-twist" or girl's "emotion" hairstyles in the salon. Doesn't necessarily have to be like those exactly.}
Purple eyes
Glasses
Lightly tanned skin
Modest bust {but not flat}

Clothing would along the lines of:
Minimal jewelry {basic earrings, nothing too flashy or dangley, maybe a bracelet or two}
Flats or
Venetian style shoes {basically, something you can just slip on and off, but looks decent}
Empire waist, jumper, or babydoll type dress
Mid-calf socks or thigh-high stockings.

I might try to churn out some concept sketches later to give you a better idea.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:09 pm
Maybe I should've done this in GGG here instead of TVG in the first place. surprised

I'm seeing some stuff I want to get to work on and I'll start sketching up designs, after I procratinate and have a long breakfast. I'm not sure I'm going to do any full body shots since I've been wanting to work on how I draw eyes and lips, but I'll see how things turn as I go along heart  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Vicious Envy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:37 pm
Okay quick and probably very dumb question. How is everyone pasting pictures of their avis on here? I see an IMG button on the reply page, but every time I click on it I get ascripts prompt. All I want is a headshot of my current avi, with the eyes dark instead of light.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

5 has my colors going on. Done nao. (´・ω・`)  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:43 am
awesome. I guess it's a good thing I decided to try for the guys anyway xd I suppose I could have mentioned that Ryzan's got a small frame, but I still like seeing how others draw him. I don't know how to draw him myself stressed The face looks great.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:49 am
mrgreen I kinda always thought of Ryzan as being on the more slender side, but when I got going I just couldn't help myself to make the drawing more muscular... that and since I'm out of practice drawing males, I self referenced far too much and my own body type came through in the end emo  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:43 am
That's fine. The point of this thread was to get you out of your drawing block anyway, and it's a lot easier to use yourself as a reference, especially if you're a narcissist ninja  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff