Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Thackery's Kitsune Shrine(/Room)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:31 pm
User Image

lizbot
Her giant box of rum balls had looked suspiciously low by the time Hellma got to starting the Cerberus application. It had been a little low to start, but that's what happens when your failure of an assistant knows where your stash is. "Goddamn Snowflake. Spessssssshul...*hic*"

The professor eyed the application and then tossed it to the Bin, which also hiccuped a bit. With a look of suspicion, she glanced back at the box. "Candlejack you, Bin! *hic* You bespooked box of guts, get your own, you!"

And then, horribly, she began to laugh.

"Bin, you know what this calls for? More rum! SNOWFLAKE! FETCH ME THE RUM!! AHAHAHAHA!"

with that fateful moment, Thackery was enrolled into Amityville Academy, eager to carry on the family tradition, stalk kitsunes, and growl at Gorgons - and to learn...probably.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 pm
User ImageName: Thackery
Nicknames: Tack, Thack, King/King Thackery, Puppy

Faction/Race Demon - Cerberus

Personality: Over-eager is definitely an understatement when it comes to this excitable pup. Thackery is very outgoing, happy to get his name out there and sink his teeth into anything that presents the opportunity (not literally, unless you’re a Gorgon sister). He is energetic, but not hyper, and is a true Type A personality who doesn’t much care for lounging around. Luckily, he doesn’t get irritable when he grows impatient with something, instead opting to just give up and pick up another activity.

He seems to give no ******** about his social appearance, considering that he doesn’t mind who he’s seen with or is fine joining a club with negative connotations. However, the complete opposite is true: he likes to be viewed favorably by (almost) everyone (that exception is for you, Gorgons). This doesn’t mean that everyone does view him favorably...but he doesn’t let on if he knows that, or forces himself to not be bothered by it, resolving just to bulldoze through and keep trying.

He hasn’t learned that not everyone will like you simply because you hang out with them. School might be rough on him.

Family is extremely important to Thackery, more so than anything else. He always looks to his brothers for advice, for company...for just about anything, really. He holds them in very high regard, and is quick to defend his brothers and his family name. It would be unwise to mock his ancestors, especially the legendary Cerberus who was chained as a task for Heracles, or the Cerberus in the tales that speak of banishing him from his post. Though his bark is much worse than his bite, he might make an exception in such cases.

He also has a deep-rooted possessiveness over any kind of gift given to him...it might be evolution at his finest. He does not, however, have a particular fondness for apples.

Likes: Dancing. Should the ‘party-animal’ stereotype be applied to him, he wouldn’t be too upset - he’s not focused on academics as much as he is insistent on being perceived as cool. And he is cool...right...? Right?!

He’s very fond of showing off for the same reason. This isn’t to say that his ‘showing off’ is ever particularly successful in anyone else’s eyes.

Dislikes: Gorgon Sisters. No explanation is necessary, because he could go on for hours about rumors and he-said/she-saids and family history, which could fill pages upon pages.

While everyone probably dislikes failure, it especially bothers Thackery. He hates knowing that someone doesn’t like him, hates letting his brothers down, hates feeling as if he isn’t good enough. When he mopes about these things, he would rather be locked up in his room and curled up on his doggy bed than running around to try and garner sympathy from others. It would be shameful to let them see him like that.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? To totally trump those Gorgon sisters!

Considering the fact that his ancestors all attended Amityville, it would be simply unbecoming of him to skip out on school.

But he would never admit that.

The reason for his attendance that he doesn't mind blabbing to everyone is that he thinks the world of his brothers, and is pretty damn determined to make sure that the rest of the world knows how awesome they are as well. He's here to uphold the family name - if not academically, he's dead-set on letting everyone know that they're the coolest cats big dogs on campus (whether or not this is actually true).

Additionally, he would like to improve upon his FEAR. As it is right now, he feels like he's summoning a puppy mill, and that is not particularly intimidating. It's hard to talk the talk when you can't walk the walk with real hellhounds instead of wimpy little hellpuppies.

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:42 pm
Skills and Abilities

FEAR:

Y1: Battle Cry. Thackery can summon hellhound illusions. He can only manage a few at a time, and even that is difficult. When one is destroyed/eliminated/disappears/etc. he is unable to recreate them, and the hellhound is gone until the next battle begins. They mostly yap and snarl and are largely only useful as distractions.

Y2: The Barrier. Thackery gathers his fear to create a protective barrier around up to two targets. It can manifest very faintly as an image of a fence/gate.

Y3: The Chill. Thackery once again summons the hellhound illusions, but their focus is not on attacking. They surround their target and heal them through puppy kisses. You heard me.

User Image

Natural Ability:

Y1: Shapeshifting. Thackery's other form is a black dog. He retains the bone-like additions on his arms, the purple collar, and his key. He only has one head, of course, and is quick to point out that the Cerberus of legend didn't actually have three heads - there were just three of them, seemingly attached to the hip, much like he and his brothers!

He does not appear particularly threatening in this form, and is playful more than anything.

Y2: Sense of Impending Doom. Thackery has sworn to protect some very important figures in his life, and when they find themselves in danger, he gets a very bad feeling.

Y3: (undecided)

King Shard Ability: Hades Crown Flash Attack. Using his reflection in a mirror, Thackery can bring his reflection into reality to effectively duplicate himself. The mirrored version assumes an opposing emotion/energy to the original - a sad original would get a happy mirror-copy, sleepy would get energetic, etc. This works as if he is 'splitting' himself, so his focus is split between the two of them. The mirrored version can only exist within his range of sight, and breaks if it is struck in any way.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:44 pm
Thackery's Room

User Image

Located in the demon dorms, Thackery's room is of decent size. His furniture is ornate and is in extreme contrast to the other decorations that he's chosen: there are magazine clippings that make him feel happy, posters of kitsunes, and pictures of his friends stuck all over the walls and on the edges of his vanity.

There are usually minipets wandering around on their own. They have several beds and pathways attached to the walls, and are obviously very pampered.

Aside from the main part of his dorm room, which houses his bed, a chest of drawers, a vanity, a nightstand, and a fireplace, he has a small bathroom and a small closet.

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:52 pm
Relationships and Connections

User Image

Relatives:
Erebus: My brother.
Arthur: My brother.

Friends:
Ash: My boilfriend. ♥
Remi: My queen!
Tomoko: My kitsune friend!
Reine: Needs my guarding.
Savior: My kicks partner!
Shehk: My Captain.
Israfel: Nice bird.
Riley: My destiny?
Chaya: Puppykisses!
Gabriel: Stubborn but shippable.
Glowpony: Good at ships.
Every student. All the students.

Enemies:
Gorgons.
Arel: Key Thief.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 pm
Scrapbook and Growth Requirements

User Image

Y1

Y2

Event:
Scarentine's Day Main Event +2
Photo Booth
Games Thread +1
Word of the Trials +3
Famine Trial
War Trial
Assembly
Pre-Meta Introduction
The Scarlet Enclave
Death Class Day 1
Death Class Day 2
Death Class Day 3
Death Class Day 4
Death Training Thread
Temple of Guidance
Pyre Trance
War Class Day 1

There And Back Again

RP/ORP:
Another Black Dog (Night/Thackery)
Who's A Good Puppy? (Neil/Thackery)
Had We Ever Met? (Lizzy/Thackery)
Magical Multi-tailed Meetings (Remi/Thackery)
99 problems (Ash/Thackery genderbend) +1
Elements of FEAR (Class ORP)
Y U NO OKAY (Ash/Thackery)
So Much To Do (Thackery/Reine) +1
I Seem To Have Lost My Fetching Stick (Jove/Thackery)
LFG 2 Help LVL Up In Style PST (Sparrow/Thackery)
Theater 101 - Scare Our Guests (Field Class ORP) +2
Fox and Hound (Reine/Thackery)
Adventure Skills 101 (Field Class ORP) +2
Minipet Training 2.1 (Class ORP) +1
A Small Respite (GM ORP) +3
Sex Ed 3 (Field Class ORP) +2
Wuv, twu wuv (Gene/Gideon/Thackery/Kari)
Ruining Everything (Ash/Thackery)
red pyramids desu magic desu (ORP)
Winkface Less Than Three (Ash/Thackery)
Your Return Has Been Greatly Anticipated (Ash/Thackery)
Scavenging with Mahir (ORP)
Tea Parties (Jove/Tomoko/Thackery)
Kitsune Kings (King/Thackery)
First Impressions (SEEDS ORP)
have heart, my dear (Ash/Thackery) +1
Rainbows, butterflies, and puppies (Chaya/Thackery)
A Formal Inquiry of Utmost Importance (Tomoko/Thackery)

Solo:
Let Me Tell You About Me
Dat Magic

Battle:

Other:
5/5 Minipets Fully Grown
5/5 Fanart
3/3 VDay Grams

count these: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/this-is-halloween-metaplot-signups-open-p2/t.64228077_375234/#375234

count these too: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22910337
31/75

exam: used Trials exam credit July 27th

Y3

Current Points: 98

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:57 pm
Clubs and Activities

User ImageUser ImageMinipets Ethics Club
Romance Club
Student Council

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:58 pm
Collected Artifacts

User Image

[Click Icons For Full Info:]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peppermint Candycane
Obtained: On the way home from a disastrous toy-making adventure in Christmastown.
Uses Remaining: 3/3 Full Heals

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shards of the Red Crown
Obtained: After making an attempt to reach for the crown dropped by the furnace king.
Uses Remaining: N/A, no longer active

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Crown of Reflection
Obtained: Through favoritism When it chose him to attempt being the true king.
Use: Granted rule over the Kingdom of Reflection.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shard of the Violet Crown
Obtained: A length of time after awakening, after violet crown shard strengthened.
Use: Natural ability/momentary visual of King Thackery on ability use.

keyhere The Violet Key
Obtained: Awoke from a dream about Knighthood and Mordred to find it beside him.
Use: Unconfirmed. Thackery believes it will aid in freeing Mordred. Lowers dice by 1 tier.

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:39 pm
SELFIES Thackery's Art

User Image

Click for his gallery!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:43 pm
emotion_c8