Submit

Kitty
  Cat
View Results

TwinklePrincessBoo

Salty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:15 am
User Image

This is my new little guy I got a few weeks ago, They named him "Nathan" and I haven't thought of a name yet, I was thinking "Neck Face" because he has a short neck and it would be funny to name him after this really obscure eccentric graffiti artist from my area, "Grove" after a character from Bloodlust because he seems really vulnerable sometimes but really loving and loyal or "Ren" after Nana O's boyfriend from Nana because he's just a pale guy with black hair too. wink

He's so precious and loyal and vocal and energetic; I really love him and have bonded with him a lot, I feel bad though because he's got a lot of abandonment issues - he follows me everywhere, even if I walk around in my room.

Oh, one thing that's weird is that he loves catnip but doesn't like it in his toys or on his scratching post, he only likes when it's in the bag and he always finds it no matter where I hide it!! He even opened up a drawer to get it!
So, I was wondering if anyone had any great toys to recommend that my guy could be more interested in than a PLASTIC BAG filled with catnip!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:34 am
cute! heart love your avi too whee  

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:11 pm
Cute! I dunno about the toys since most toys have catnip in them. You can maybe try plastic balls with bells in them. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:14 pm
You could Google homemade cat toys to get a selection of toys you can make for him. C=  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items