Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:51 pm
x Wolves in the Walls x
Actually, it's these things that make me feel like there isn't a Creator. There's just too much all working too well for one being to have created all of it.

And it's not luck. It's evolution.
Or perhaps it is luck...
AHHHH!! HEADACHE!

Agreed. :  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 pm
Xallus
vampirewarrier
i don't beleive any one thing could make all the universe, and sertainly not one man, if one thing did create everything it'd be a goddess, not a god.
"God" was a female, that's why she made Adam have a p***s. After, she wanted to have girl-talk with an intelligent being, thus Eve was created. The devil created the concept of "diets", and that's how Eve got tricked into eating the forbidden fruit.

It all makes sense if you think about it, because I don't know any guy who'd be tempted to eat a ******** apple when some almighty god watched over him. Now if it was the forbidden tree of heavenly bacon....

NO NO NO! God is NOT a girl! God is a GUY! Yes, He created the first man Adam, and created the first woman by removing one of Adam's ribs to create Eve. NO there was NO mention of what kind of fruit the tree of knowledge of good and evil had in the Bible! Man created the concept of diets, NOT the devil! Satan took the form of a serpent in the Garden of Eden and TEMPTED Eve to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil saying that if they did they'd be just like God. So she did, then convinced Adam to do the same, which he did also! (Genesis 2:21 & Genesis 3:1-6)  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:56 pm
Princess Zelda21
Xallus
vampirewarrier
i don't beleive any one thing could make all the universe, and sertainly not one man, if one thing did create everything it'd be a goddess, not a god.
"God" was a female, that's why she made Adam have a p***s. After, she wanted to have girl-talk with an intelligent being, thus Eve was created. The devil created the concept of "diets", and that's how Eve got tricked into eating the forbidden fruit.

It all makes sense if you think about it, because I don't know any guy who'd be tempted to eat a ******** apple when some almighty god watched over him. Now if it was the forbidden tree of heavenly bacon....

NO NO NO! God is NOT a girl! God is a GUY! Yes, He created the first man Adam, and created the first woman by removing one of Adam's ribs to create Eve. NO there was NO mention of what kind of fruit the tree of knowledge of good and evil had in the Bible! Man created the concept of diets, NOT the devil! Satan took the form of a serpent in the Garden of Eden and TEMPTED Eve to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil saying that if they did they'd be just like God. So she did, then convinced Adam to do the same, which he did also! (Genesis 2:21 & Genesis 3:1-6)

I hope you are being sarcastic and facetious. Because this all should belong in a fairytale book. I mean, what kind of rambling is this about a serpent that tempts people into eating a fruit that will condemn them for the rest of eternity and is called 'sin' ..although the tree was present in the garden created by the Hebrew god. Analysing this ficticious text, one can deduce that the Hebrew god was indeed aware that man and woman would eventually eat of the fruit. He had already planned this...as he was allegedly omniscient.
But of course I am not saying any of this is remotely possible. No garden of Eden, no rib-woman, no talking serpent(as serpents do not possess the ability to speak). The story itself appears to be the effect of a drug-induced dream and hallucination. No one was around to verify these occurrences. So can we say they are significant?

---Can we say that this first text of the Bible as we know it now..(.because there have been versions before it. We just got the sparknotes version of it after much bowdlerizing and editing and deleting of things that the authorities did not want included) is the word of any god? Seeing as it openly accepts and even condones genocide,slavery, misogyny and mass murder.

So no...this is no proof of any intelligent mind or entity or overseer. This is the work of a psychopath.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 am
XxLeComtesseAndrogynexX
Princess Zelda21
Xallus
vampirewarrier

I hope you are being sarcastic and facetious. Because this all should belong in a fairytale book. I mean, what kind of rambling is this about a serpent that tempts people into eating a fruit that will condemn them for the rest of eternity and is called 'sin' ..although the tree was present in the garden created by the Hebrew god. Analysing this ficticious text, one can deduce that the Hebrew god was indeed aware that man and woman would eventually eat of the fruit. He had already planned this...as he was allegedly omniscient.
But of course I am not saying any of this is remotely possible. No garden of Eden, no rib-woman, no talking serpent(as serpents do not possess the ability to speak). The story itself appears to be the effect of a drug-induced dream and hallucination. No one was around to verify these occurrences. So can we say they are significant?

---Can we say that this first text of the Bible as we know it now..(.because there have been versions before it. We just got the sparknotes version of it after much bowdlerizing and editing and deleting of things that the authorities did not want included) is the word of any god? Seeing as it openly accepts and even condones genocide,slavery, misogyny and mass murder.

So no...this is no proof of any intelligent mind or entity or overseer. This is the work of a psychopath.

Excuse me? psychopath? NO! I don't think so! I'm NOT rambling, it's THE TRUTH! I just gave you proof, it's NOT fiction, it's REAL HISTORY! You just don't see it because it's right in front of your nose! HELLO? What part don't you get? -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Xallus

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:37 pm
Princess Zelda21
XxLeComtesseAndrogynexX
Princess Zelda21
Xallus
vampirewarrier

Excuse me? psychopath? NO! I don't think so! I'm NOT rambling, it's THE TRUTH! I just gave you proof, it's NOT fiction, it's REAL HISTORY! You just don't see it because it's right in front of your nose! HELLO? What part don't you get? -_-*
If your religion was supported by actual facts, it wouldn't be a belief anymore. Until facts are provided that God is both real, and a guy, I refuse to change my views about God being a fictional teenage angsty girl.

Edit: By facts, I mean s**t that's not quoted from your man-made Bible.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:52 pm
Xallus
Princess Zelda21
XxLeComtesseAndrogynexX
Princess Zelda21
Xallus
vampirewarrier

If your religion was supported by actual facts, it wouldn't be a belief anymore. Until facts are provided that God is both real, and a guy, I refuse to change my views about God being a fictional teenage angsty girl.

May I interject?
I didn't read all of this conversation but here is what I have to say

1) God is neither girl nor guy so both of your concepts about gender is
wrong.

2) Dieting was not created from Satan but was developed from Satan putting ideas into people's heads about weight.

3) All of the bible's teachings are not true. It was indeed man made and PLUS some versus and books were burned or lost.

I am a christian but I believe in GOD's word. Not some collections of books that may or may not be true. Some of the bible's teachings are true though.

Plus I'm gay. ;3  

APigInAWig

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Xallus

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:07 pm
Nico_Ryan
May I interject?

wrong.

2) Dieting was not created from Satan but was developed from Satan putting ideas into people's heads about weight.

3) All of the bible's teachings are not true. It was indeed man made and PLUS some versus and books were burned or lost.

I am a christian but I believe in GOD's word. Not some collections of books that may or may not be true. Some of the bible's teachings are true though.

Plus I'm gay. ;3
Her rebuttal was about my sarcastic post of God being female creating a male as a sex toy for her own purposes. Eve came later because she was a bit bi-curious. Reading the post she quoted at the top of the page should shed some light on why I called God a female in the first place.

God is talked about as omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. I know that God wouldn't have a gender if these teachings are true, and "He" is used more as reverence than a referent to gender. Then again, if God created man in "his" image, then wouldn't he be considered a man by definition? jk ;P

Dieting was created by a talking snake/wasn't-really-a-snake fallen angel named Lucifer. It was the punishment given to women for eating a fruit.

I'm well aware about this.

I'm agnostic, and I see the Bible as nothing more than a fictitious book that still has it's uses. While I don't believe in any of the stories in it, I don't see anything wrong with using that tool as a way to teach others morality and whatnot.

What does your sexuality have to do with this? =o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:17 pm
Xallus
Nico_Ryan
May I interject?

wrong.

Plus I'm gay. ;3
Her rebuttal was about my sarcastic post of God being female creating a male as a sex toy for her own purposes. Eve came later because she was a bit bi-curious. Reading the post she quoted at the top of the page should shed some light on why I called God a female in the first place.

God is talked about as omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. I know that God wouldn't have a gender if these teachings are true, and "He" is used more as reverence than a referent to gender. Then again, if God created man in "his" image, then wouldn't he be considered a man by definition? jk ;P

Dieting was created by a talking snake/wasn't-really-a-snake fallen angel named Lucifer. It was the punishment given to women for eating a fruit.

I'm well aware about this.

I'm agnostic, and I see the Bible as nothing more than a fictitious book that still has it's uses. While I don't believe in any of the stories in it, I don't see anything wrong with using that tool as a way to teach others morality and whatnot.

What does your sexuality have to do with this? =o

Quite interesting
I have nothing else to say but that I see your points.

I'm trying to be "Loud and Proud" for the first time. lol  

APigInAWig

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:30 pm
*facepalm, smh* You guys are so seriously lost.... -_-*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 pm
This may well be a bit of trollery with how redonkulous it is, but oh well, here's my viewpoint:
Chuck Norris sneezed (the big bang). From there we evolved from whatever it was that made him sneeze.
Voila, bullshit!  

Gateau De Quatre

Xallus

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm
Princess Zelda21
*facepalm, smh* You guys are so seriously lost.... -_-*
No, not really. My medication seems to work just fine darlin'.

GatoK1509
This may well be a bit of trollery with how redonkulous it is, but oh well, here's my viewpoint:
Chuck Norris sneezed (the big bang). From there we evolved from whatever it was that made him sneeze.
Voila, bullshit!
Oh Carlos.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 am
Xallus
Princess Zelda21
XxLeComtesseAndrogynexX
Princess Zelda21
Xallus
vampirewarrier

I hope you are being sarcastic and facetious. Because this all should belong in a fairytale book. I mean, what kind of rambling is this about a serpent that tempts people into eating a fruit that will condemn them for the rest of eternity and is called 'sin' ..although the tree was present in the garden created by the Hebrew god. Analysing this fictitious text, one can deduce that the Hebrew god was indeed aware that man and woman would eventually eat of the fruit. He had already planned this...as he was allegedly omniscient.

Edit: By facts, I mean s**t that's not quoted from your man-made Bible.

'God' could be Abraxas...which btw, is a very interesting deity. If deities were real.
God is a 12 year old boy with asperger's syndrome.

And yes...a psychopath. Male or female..or neither. A sadomasochist.

@Princess Zelda: Bit of a rash judgment, dontchathink. You are just as lost as we are. Unless,of course,you hold the keys to all knowledge in the known universe.

-And I don't get any part of your argument.
It's your truth,not mine.
And it's not in front of my nose...it's too abstract and bizarre a concept to grasp or even proof and follow. It's too easy and simple to believe.  

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:55 am
*facepalm, smh* Ugh, like I said, you guys are seriously L-O-S-T... and no, I was not being rash. Apparently, everything I've been trying to explain that God does exist seems to literally fall on deaf ears! -_-*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:08 am
Princess Zelda21
*facepalm, smh* Ugh, like I said, you guys are seriously L-O-S-T... and no, I was not being rash. Apparently, everything I've been trying to explain that God does exist seems to literally fall on deaf ears! -_-*

Open your eyes and see without those christian contacts in. One person doesn't have to be right, every one can have their opinion and beliefs. It doesn't make them wrong if they don't fall in line with yours views on religion. You can share your thoughts but don't force them on others and tell others they are wrong.  

Zer0 Charisma

Wheezing Codger

1,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 am
Zer0 Charisma
Princess Zelda21

Open your eyes and see without those christian contacts in. One person doesn't have to be right, every one can have their opinion and beliefs. It doesn't make them wrong if they don't fall in line with yours views on religion. You can share your thoughts but don't force them on others and tell others they are wrong.

Um, excuse me? stare I'm not forcing anything on anyone. As for your first statement, my eyes are open. There's no such thing as christian contacts. rolleyes talk2hand  
Religion and Faith Forum [Debate, Discuss, Explain]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff