Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

The shopping district is marked by a massive gate made of red stone and guarded by small temples that are meant to greet visitors. While it is most know for its food, the shopping district holds thousands of little shops that are often stacked on top of each other and climbing is required to reach the more expensive shops. Its all together a friendly place though people often leave with less than they arrived with in both coin and merchandise.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:48 pm
Sypher wandered the shopping district, searching for food and following the disturbing noises his stomach was making. Locating a dumpling vendor he bought 2 dozen of the palm sized buns, half filled with beef and the other half filled with spicy vegetables THIS is a good reason to stay. he thought, his mood improving considerably as he chewed his way through the dumplings.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 pm
"Food. Food. Food. Food." Aru chanted as she walked down the main street. Gazing at all the shops she failed to spot the store that interested her the most. "♪♫ I get lost in the beauty of everything I see... The world ain't as half as bad as they paint it to be. ♪♫" Aru looked back to see if Sypher was keeping up. "Sypher?" She stopped and wondered where he was. People passing by and filling the streets with many unfamiliar faces but the one she knows.

Suddenly her nose caught the whiff of something that did catch her interest. "Oh my freaking... god. Dumplings." Struggling not to run off; she stayed in the middle of the street waiting for Sypher's arrival.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 pm
Sypher shoved through the crowds, struggling to see over the adults that crowded the street. He heard her calling his name and managed to find his way over to her, catching her sleeve "You know, grabbing my ears is kind of like if I went around grabbing your boobs." he complained, ignoring the strange looks that everyone was giving him. He noticed the dumpling shack and the look in Zuni's eyes, smiling slightly.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 pm
Aru looked from the Dumplings to Sypher with a stunned expression. After three seconds Aru laughed hard and gently cupped her breast with both hands. "So back in the Raikage's office you let me rub your "ears" willingly. Should we make it even between us?" Aru smiled wickedly but it didn't last long; the warm and light look she carries returned with little hesitation. Softly, she lassoed her arm around the loop of Sypher's arm and began to walk to the dumpling shop. "Order all that you want. I know I will." Aru said still giggling silently at Sypher's last words.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:21 pm
"I let you touch them cause you railroaded me! I didn't even know how to reply to all your-your bubbliness!" Sypher countered, allowing himself to be pulled to the dumpling shop "I have a standing order." he said uncomfortably as the man grinned and began filling a box with dozens of buns for him. He accepted the buns with a nod and began chowing down immediately and with gusto.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:44 pm
"Oh!" Aru surprisingly gasped. "A dumpling regular," she said happily as she watched Sypher scarf down his food. So adorable, Aru thought as she almost unconsciously reached for his ears; but she stopped before doing so and turned her attention to the cook. "Lots of Takoyaki please!!!!" The cook nodded and started doing his magic. Within four minutes he came to the green haired girl with two plate full of fried dumplings and chop sticks.

Sadly, Aru can't use chop sticks but she wasn't ashamed. With killer instinct she stabbed several of the dumplings with one stick and started taking bites of them like a shish kabob. After several swallows Aru curiously looked at Sypher. "Want to see if the Kage of this village is back? Well... after eating of course." She grinned while taking another bite.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 pm
"We haf ta knock firth." Sypher mumbled around a huge dumpling, his eyes bright as he spoke. He had almost 3 dozen dumplings left and had made it through at least 6 in the 4 minutes it had taken Zuni to order hers "If we don't knock, she gets really mad. I already met her once." he continued, swallowing his dumpling before speaking again. He dug in the box for another one.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm
Aru thought back to when she was previously in the Kage's office. "I knocked many times before opening the door! I doubt she was annoyed with me." Aru said taking another bite of her dumplings-on-a-stick. Then an idea brilliantly sprung to life in her mind and sparkled in her eyes. "Let's bring the Kage some... DUMPLINGS!!" Motioning the cook to come her and once he arrived she spilled out a pocket full of ¥500 coins. "This is for the dumplings we ate and...." Looking at the coins and counting and taking back some of her yen she calculated the right amount. "One big box of Takoyaki and one dozen of dumplings you gave Sypher please. OH! Two orders of bocchan dango please." The cook stared at her in disbelief and told Aru it will take about fifteen minutes to complete her order. "Thank you Sir."

"Sypher, does the Kage like dumplings?" Aru asked suddenly with a big smile upon her face. "And do you like bocchan dango?" Aru was far from excited, she was lost in a world of imaginative possibilities.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 pm
Sypher shrugged around his box, cheeks puffed out around a dumpling in his mouth "Who duffn't like dumpfings?" he managed to say, sitting on the ground to rearrange the dumplings in the box.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:48 pm
"YES! If the Kage doesn't like dumplings she might not be human." The cook came back with the orders and Aru gather them up. Delicately, Aru placed a bocchan dango in the mixture of Sypher's dumplings. "It's sweet and tasty," she said while eating some herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 pm
[/Stay Here People! Don't Leave! Others are coming and yeah!]  

Sanjii9227

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:51 pm
Sypher gave the dumpling a wary look then took a huge bite out of it. He chewed it up then made a face, swallowing sharply "Its good. But I don't really like sweets." he ate the rest of it then returned to his other dumplings, chowing down.

((We won't leave then O.O))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:36 pm
[ OOC: Hello Sugahs, I am Misujage and I will be your Chef for the days festivities. Everything is on Kimiko, so please do go crazy. But this is not Burger King booboo, do not get crazy ... Or I will too. ]  

Misujage

Saint

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

[/enter]

Kaori skid to a stop as she entered the lovely area of Edible Creations. She took a deep breath of the sweet aroma and walked peacefully inside. Two people were already inside eating what looked like dumplings. Kaori's already sweet aroma simply stirred well into the mix of the place. Strawberry scent moved gracefully through the little shop. With a nervous look she moved to order some food, and maybe wait for the others to come.

"Um, ugh, hi?"Kaori managed to mutter with a lame wave. She suddenly lost her appetite and moved away from the ordering area. She took a seat not to far from the two already in there. Kaori's emerald hues couldn't help, but notice the unusual ears placed on one of the people's head. 'Hmm, I wonder if he is a shinobi, Genin perhaps?' Kaori of course would never go up and ask. She was afraid to get too close to anyone and decided it was better not to push bonds of any sort; let things just happen. Turning her head back to her hands, know resting on the table, she fiddled with her thumbs.

[[Misu ;3]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out