Reply General Discussion
What is the strangest thing you have ever wrote on? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenutsu Yasashiku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:25 am
For me, I would have to say my iPhone. My story "The Legend" the entire prologue was originally written on mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 am
I wrote down directions on the side of someones shoe once... They were coming to my house, and they were old shoes, but yeah... Shoes.  

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:36 am
i don't think i've ever wrote on anything strange really. maybe toilet paper once and it didn't turn out that well. i once wrote my email address on a napkin for my friend and then put a kiss mark beside it for fun. other than that i can normally find a piece of paper when i'm in need of one. oh i also wrote on the back of an envelope once when i couldn't find any other paper.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:59 am
Writing a story on a cellphone isn't strange at all, there are some people in Japan who make money off of cellphone stories. I read an article about it a while ago, about a 14-year-old girl making money off her romance story she worked on, on the way to school and home.

On the topic of the original post, I'd say the wall of a bathroom stall is the strangest thing I've written on. That or a park table. I've also written on a few bridges... Okay, my things are more like defacing property. I was a rebellious teen, what can I say?  

Lyvidian

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:53 pm
On the back of one of my worksheets for school.
gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:46 pm
A chair, a book (I forget which one and I was actually writing a story in the margines cause I ran out of paper... My sister hahaha...  

-S-Dancing_Star-S-

Dangerous Hunter

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

All Purpose Muling Device

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:34 pm
Closet mirror doors, low-odor dry erases = best medium for planning large projects.

I've done it more for software design and math concerns than for stories, but still.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:40 pm
Post-it notes comes to mind. And blank receipt paper from a store register. (Yah, I know where the feed button is to the register. I swear it was perfectly legitimate use for the store that I originally discovered it for.)  

Xiao Xianyu

4,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:25 pm
My limbs and sometimes binders, although those had more doodles on them.

...Granted, the arms are mostly for notes. I am v. forgetful.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:27 pm
>_>;; Boy's resthroom wall... it was something very creepy too. It's been years since I last went to that restroom as it was in my Middle School... during my NGE-obsession.  

Drathi

Beloved Mage

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:53 pm
Lyvidian

On the topic of the original post, I'd say the wall of a bathroom stall is the strangest thing I've written on. That or a park table. I've also written on a few bridges... Okay, my things are more like defacing property. I was a rebellious teen, what can I say?

i wrote on a train, and on a park bench, also on a tree (the tree was already dead having been hit by lightning, no harm was done to a living tree).  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:05 pm
Hmm... a projector screen, because I forgot that you were supposed to write on the projector panel not the screen.

Other than that, cheese....  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

velvetsophisticate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:44 pm
Scythe de Zaran
Hmm... a projector screen, because I forgot that you were supposed to write on the projector panel not the screen.

Other than that, cheese....

Cheese!?
Haha, that's the best thing I've heard all day!

I think the strangest thing I've ever written on was my bathroom wall here in my room. I've got a whole poem painted on... Maybe it doesn't count because it was done intentionally?
razz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:40 pm
My friend has us write on her jeans sometimes.
I write on my desk when I'm in a hurry, on my hands fairly often (people do that, I know), ...

pythonesque
Crew

Kawaii Fatcat

Feline Anachronism

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:38 pm
Pub table, cigarette box, ticket stub, shoes, jeans, Birch bark (that didn't work out too well), and a window.

I never seem to have a notebook nearby.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces