7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:46 pm
Time Period= Early 1700s
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 pm
A brown-haired girl shuffles around behind the counter, fixing up things. She stands up and brushes off her tattered apron. She looks at the door, waiting for customers to arrive.  

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:50 pm
((Oh ho ho! A role-play that's historical. I like it. I'll join; my character is a twenty-year old young fellow named Nicholas.))
A few minutes pass, after which the door opens softly and a young man steps into the tavern. He looks to be too young to be on his own, but he is; nobody follows him in. His curly, black hair is disheveled. There's a heavy crust of mud on his brown leather boots. He looks tired, dirty and hungry. It's obvious he's been travelling for a long time now.
The tavern keeper is a bit startled by the man's sudden entrance, but springs to his aid nonetheless.

((Your turn, Momo! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:08 pm
She takes one look at his appearance and immediately grabs one of the keys on a shelf. "Oh you look terrible. Come with me." She leads him down a corridor to the bath house. "Do you have anything at all that you can pay with? Even the smallest amount will do..." She takes the key and unlocks the door and takes a towel off the shelf by the door. "Get cleaned up and we can talk after you are done." She smiles and moves off back to the main room.  

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:28 pm
The man is, needless to day, a little bit confused by the tavern-keeper's rapidity, but he locks the door and undresses regardless. Catching a glimpse of himself in the shaving mirror on the wall, he admires the face for a moment.
You, sir, are a fine looking young man. He thinks, sliding a cold hand along his jawbone. This world has not seen beauty on level with you, Mister Baker.
With a soft chuckle, he throws his shirt to the ground and steps into the tub. The water is already warm; he guesses it is the doing of the tavern-keeper.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:28 pm
Looking around the main room she sees the mud on the floor. She takes the room keys off the shelf and puts them on her belt for later use. Then she gets a broom and begins sweeping up the trail of mud left behind.  

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:30 pm
((This is fun. ^.^ ))
It is with a grateful sigh that the man sinks into the tub. He can feel the pains of travel falling away from his skin as he buries himself deeper in the hot water.
He closes his eyes, allowing himself a final rest after his seemingly endless journey. But just as he is relaxing, a sinister voice crowds into his head.
Nicholas Thornton Baker, I never want to see you in this home again.
It was his mother. That was five weeks ago.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:41 pm
(( I'll join as a 19 year old named Jessica (Jess) ))

Jess walked in quietly.She queitly walked up to the counter."Can I get some sake please" she said smiling. "I'll give you a tip if its good" she winked.  

XxAnother_NobodyxX

Grilled Turtle

7,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:54 pm
[My chars is a 32 years old father (Bill) and his 1 year old kid (Jonathan)]

As the tavern-keeper busy preparing drinks for her customer, a man in his mid 30's sat down at the corner. The man's appearance looks neat. His long hair were combed all the way back. But his attire says otherwise.

"Ziki Kopa Lodging" written on his baggage.

"Yes? Can i help you Mr..." Says the tavern keeper.

"Billy McTesser. Its..its just Billy if you dont mind." The man responded.

"Do you have a room that I and my son here could stay for one week? Its quite long tho..but I will pay the price." He adds.

"Yes, yes. It would be troublesome, but as long as you pay."

"Don't worry. I will pay for whole week before you give me the key." The man added with smile. "But, would you give me one cup of hot coffee and warm milk? Please?"

"Sure. please make yourself comfortable here while im preparing your drinks." As the tavern-keeper walks to the kitchen, she mumbling to herself. "That customer looks suspicious. His personality, attire and way of talks didn't adds up. I wonder who is he."

As the tavern-keeper walks away, Bill plays with his son, John. He teases John a lot. And the 1 year old boy laughter breaks through the tavern.

"Hmmmm...there she is. The girl! The girl from before!" Whispers Bill alone while staring at the girl that sits on another table drinking sake.

"Baa-dahh!! Bubadadadahhh!!" John shouts. Pointing his finger at that girl.

The girl turn her head at them, and smiles. "Waahhh! What a cute boy he is!"

"Hmm..seems the girl doesn't remember who we are. I better make up something so she didn't realize anything" Says Bill.

"Ahahaha! Thats not your mom John!" Says Bill while calming down his son. What a horrible cover-up punches.

"Here your drinks sir." Says tavern-keeper with a tender smile she puts on.

"Whoa! That was fast. But anyway, thankies!" Bill returns smile to her.

After finished drinking, Bill pick up his baggage, piggyback John on his neck, and asked the tavern-keeper about the room and the payment. Then, he go straight to his room.

As he steps on the ladder, he stares at the girl. "I must do is fast before it turns bad. Too late if THAT really happens."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:28 pm
A girl who looks no younger than 16 walks into the tavern with a black clock covering her face. She looks around and sees all the people there. She reminds herself that she's just passing through.

"Is there still a room to stay in? I'm just passing though so I won't be here very long."  

OwnedByChad

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:41 pm
She walks over to where the young girl is waiting. "Of course we have a room for you!" The tavern keeper grabs a key from the shelf and hands it to the girl. "Room 14, up the stairs and to the left. If you need anything at all just ask!" She smiles and goes to the kitchen to get some more drinks ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:25 pm
Suri takes the key and nods. As she nods the hood of her cloak falls back a little revealing part of her hair. She quickly pulls her hood back over her face and heads upstairs. (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=258191110890383&set=a.258175274225300.60876.100000984870023&type=3&theater this is what she looks like)  

OwnedByChad

Roleplay Forum :D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff