Submit

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:20 am
When I was first year of high school, we had to play a game--we spin the bottle, and the person the bottle points to would have to choose between Truth and Dare. As I remember, I picked Dare. My dare was that I would point to the 'most handsome' boy out of the boys inside the room. I pointed at a good friend of mine, let's call him Ferdinand.

After that, when I was on my way home, I thought about my decision on claiming him as the 'most handsome' boy back in the group. I remembered back when I was in elementary, I used to smile 'cutely' at him, become conscious around him, and, well, smile at the thought of him. That was when I realized that I had a small crush on him.

I am now in my third year of high school, and with each passing day ever since that day, the crush kind of... bit by bit, grew. But I try to keep it under wraps. I never told anyone, for fear of teasing and... further development, I guess.

Then came the day when I heard, from rumors, that he had a girlfriend, who does not go to the same school as I do. I don't really mind, but it does hurt a little. Then, day by day, the rumors died down, but he did not confirm or deny it.

Then, I don't know if my instincts are true or not, but I think he's avoiding me, just in a very subtle way, or was it always that way? GAH, I don't know. I'm feeling very confused, and lost.

So, there's only one way to stop feeling this way and it's to stop crushing on him.

Problem is, how? Can you tell me how to stop this crush so that I could focus on my studies more? So that we could be good friends?

Because his face pops up at any random moment--when I daze off, when I sleep...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:39 am
Truth be told, you need to wait it out.
I'm sorry. But there'll probably always be those feelings there in your heart. Maybe not as full-blown as the are now, but he'll always be something special, in my opinion.

Even though you can't really stop feeling that way, you can take your mind off him for a while. Try joining clubs that hold personal interest for you. Try new things, things that will hold your mind, and not just your hands ^-^
I find painting or drawing is good.  

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:16 am
RosesFallingLikeRain
Truth be told, you need to wait it out.
I'm sorry. But there'll probably always be those feelings there in your heart. Maybe not as full-blown as the are now, but he'll always be something special, in my opinion.

Even though you can't really stop feeling that way, you can take your mind off him for a while. Try joining clubs that hold personal interest for you. Try new things, things that will hold your mind, and not just your hands ^-^
I find painting or drawing is good.

Thanks a lot for the answer. biggrin I'll try to do that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 am
He probably isn't avoiding you. Not unless you're trying to make conversation with him and he ducks out of sight as soon as you're in view. Then he's avoiding you.
Try talking to him. Not about this, but about common interests.

It's probably just your imagination. When a crush grows, you start to think of other things. And the more often you think of these other things, the more you start to believe that it's true. You may say that I'm wrong, but I've been through this enough to know the situation.

Like I said, just try talking to him. If he is avoiding you, just do what Roses suggested. Who knows? You may find someone even more interesting, and he may be interested in you for doing it! If he isn't avoiding you though, you never know where it'll take you.  

ChibiLlama4

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items