Sitting on a Shelf
View Results

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:48 am
How do you guys feel about people that are Bi because they seem to think being multi-preferenced is the in thing right now?

I personally don't approve of this kind of thinking because of the fact that there are so many legitimately bi or gay people out there that have to face such an issue in coming to terms with the fact that they prefer either the same sex, or both sexes, and these people flippantly make a display about it like it's not big deal.

Now do I think those who are legitimately bi-curious and experimenting are in the wrong or course not. If you are seriously in question about your own sexuality and are not making a game of what you are doing I think it's completely and utterly acceptable to have some questions and want to act on them.

I also realize there is no real way to tell those who are legitimate and those who are doing it because it's the "in" thing to do.

But I digress, what do you guys think about this?
Opinions and Thoughts?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:13 am
I agree with you that they shouldn't be doing that.
I don't know very much about the issue so I can't really say more.  

T--Wolfy

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:18 pm
Stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:22 pm
I agree that it's stupid and I also don't think it's acceptable.
In my personal opinion I find it very disrespectful and upsetting actually.

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:45 pm
I got pissed off at hella people in my high school who claimed that they were bi. They seemed to make their lesbian/gay other very miserable. And somewhat bitchier, in some cases. One of my friends snapped at me when I asked her about that once, then a few months later came back all upset and crying because her girlfriend didn't want her anymore and didn't seem to be too troubled about letting her go.

Bisexuality as a trend is very stupid, in my opinion. I never supported the idea of sexuality being trendy because people get hella lost or they think messing around with their preferences is awesome. D:<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:48 pm
Yeah, I hated girls that did it in high school.
Because I was there suffering silently and AGONIZING over the fact that I liked other girls.
But these girls were making out with each other and being so flippant at parties and stuff and it just made me so mad.
Because they were doing something I was afraid to be doing and they were doing it for ATTENTION...
It just pissed me off

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:52 pm
That's why I sometimes say "If it's not legit, it's not that hot. B| " *gets shot twice*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 pm
XD

DO it like you mean it folks!

-gigglefit-

I luff you JinJin

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:54 pm
I hate that o_o
There was a random upsurge of people claiming to be bi with the whole upsurge of the rave scene and the whole 'scene' movement >>
And that's one of the reasons why the scene movement disgusts me so much

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:08 pm
I wrote the many things that I wished for on the corner of a note
As the door was closed, and could not be opened at all

And notice that it's only girls. I think it's to get more guys.

Eventually I was left alone, unable to understand the ways of adults
As I thought, the world is still unchanged today

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:22 pm
Ah luffs you too, JessJess. ;3

SCENE KIDS. D:< *pretends to be about to go off on a tangent*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:23 am
ugh.. people will do anything for forms of attention...
it was quite some time before i let myself acknowledge i wasn't just into female... was trying to hold onto the perceived "normal" of just the opposite gender to fit in. granted im still in the curious phase i supose due to not having any real experiences aside from stuff off the net/chat/pictures...so not sure if that counts...

for people to bluntly just act like it is giving me a bit of a headache... it just couldn't be that easy to come to terms...  

Skathes

Wintry Dragon

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

C a r a m e l K i t t e h

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:30 am
I find it really trashy when for instance two girls make out to get attention from guys. Do they even know how hard it is for LGBT's to get respect in their communities and then they do this as a slutty act. If I were LGBT I'd be really offended if someone did that for attention.
They call these girls barsexuals.Put alcohol in the mix and they make out with girls. ugh, direspectful  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

On the one hand... Yeah, it makes it harder for us who are legitimately bisexual to prove that it's not just a phase or a try for attention. But on the other hand...
Does it just go to show that homosexuality is becoming more accepted in mainstream society? If people are pretending to be homosexual, and getting positive attention from the act, that's support for our team, whether it's intended or not.
But I'm an optimist. That's how I like to see things.

User Image

Dante_Sonata

Ominelle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:52 am
I have a friend who's a lesbian... Or so she says. She's a nice person but kind of an... Attention whore sweatdrop I understand perfectly if people want to be Gay/Lesbian/Bi but you can't just decide, you're just born that way.  
The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff