Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Proving Ground (Gold Hawks Only!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:03 pm
-Open-

Access Glacier

User Image
OI!!! It's Barret! This is the training grounds, made specifically for you guys. It may seem like nothing but a white room, but at the press of a button, the terrain can be changed almost instantly!!!

You can go here and practice your skills on simulators or against each other as well as prepare of upcoming missions.
(you control everything unless otherwise stated by Lief or Liger)
Be sure to check with Seraphimon before starting any simulations! (Second Post!!)

Take advantage of it... who knows, The Captain & Vice Captain might even come for a visit!!!

Rules
There aren't any major rules, just follow the rules usually set for rps...
-Please rp everything while in this room smile
-No god-modding -.-*
-try to PM all questions you have either to me or the person you are trying to ask,
if someone is not being clear enough you may ask them to be more specific 3nodding
-Keep it PG-13, that includes violence Dx
-Romance?! BAH!!! THIS IS WAR!!! D:<
-For Gaia T.O.S or suffer... >.>
-Have fun ^_^

Map of Gold Hawks Base

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:48 pm
User ImageGreetings Hawks, I am Michael the Seraphimon. I will be in charge of setting up your choice of simulation, be it with or without other Digimon for you to battle. Once you have selected your settings let me know and I'll begin the process.

I will also be constantly monitoring your training and if you break the rules then you will receive a warning, if it happens again you will be asked to leave the proving ground until such time as you can follow them. Gold Hawks should always follow the rules! My other job will be to make sure you don't get in over your head, if such an occurrence happen I will either assist you or shut down the program depending on the severeness of the occurrence.

Only one terrain may be selected at a time so please be sure to rp in what ever area is currently in use, when one person leaves then I will shut off the simulation or try and get them out without the interruption. You do not all have to be together in this world but a little team work never hurt anyone. If you enter once the simulation has begun you will be randomly flung somewhere in the area, it's just the way the programing works. If you would like to change your location please end the current session and start again. Once inside the Simulation you may do what ever you want as long as it doesn't break the rules set by Barret!

Here's are your current locations and Digimon types:

Amateur-Rookie
Access Glacier : An icy domain filled with ice type digimon. A perfect place to train your endurance to the harsh climates. Beware, sometimes there are horrid blizzards that take place from time to time. sweatdrop

Pixel Desert : Almost the exact opposite of Access Glacier, this place is home to fire type and some plant digimon. If the digimon don't get you then the dry heat and beaming sun will. Tread with caution here, the sun can be rather unforgiving. sweatdrop

Limit Valley : A mountainous terrain with avian digimon and some dragons. If you don't want to do any fighting, you can always set up a good mountain climbing training... beware of rock slides. sweatdrop

Palette Amazon : A humid jungle filled with wild beast, water, and plant digimon. Also a great spot for vacationing and getting a tan. xd

When your training is complete or you are ready to leave the simulation just say my name and I will shut down the room. There will be more choices in the future once I feel your skills are developed enough. If you have any question feel free to call for me I am always watching!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:52 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:57 pm
Active Terrain:

User Image
Hi I'm Michael's assistant Gabriella, but you can call me Gabby, I am the voice you hear on the intercom. I'm also in charge of keeping track of where we are!! Have fun everyone!
Access Glacier
User Image

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:00 pm
As Christian wonders around the castle like Head Quarters, a strange room appears in his sight. He walks towards it with cation wondering what was in it. As he entered the room seeing nothing, but white. He walks back wondering what it was, but noticed a Digimon standing in a room which seems like a control station. He walks towards it noticing it's angelic wings spreading abit, and as he enters the room he hears a whole bunch of buzzing noises. "So what's this?" Guilmon and Veemon appear humming out of the Digivice. "So is this to train or something," Veemon asked caring more about the stupidty Guilmon was about to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 pm
(you can control situation like this if you want, that way Liger and I don't always have to be responding to things that happen here but I've got you this time)

(enter Lief and Scout)

Lief sees the new Tamer as he and Gabumon enter the room. He hears the little blue Digimon's question, "I think I can answer that. Hi I'm Lief the Vice Captain of the Hawks, you must be one of the new recuits. This is my friend Scout and the big guy with the wings over there is known as Michael he's another one of my partners."Lief gestures to both of his partners and then holds out his had in greeting towards the Tamer. " To answer your question this is our newest facility, The Proving Grounds, it's a training facility so that Tamers can get stronger and it can also help you stay in shape mentally and physically."  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm
[Marcus enters]

The young tamer walks into the white room and looks around. "Wow... Last time I was here all there was here were some weights and punching bags, Nice." He walks around the room, analyzing the the room as well as the tamers that were there.

As he continued to walk around, he came up to the control panel and studied it. He figured this was were the vice's Seraphimon would be working. Impulsively he pressed a few buttons and then jumped as a voice spoke out to the entire room.

"Now entering Palette Amazon!".
White light would engulf the room and then turn it into a jungle-like terrain. The sound of birds chirping and waterfalls in the background could be seen and heard.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:50 pm
[Enter Kiryu]

Kiryu and Imperialdramon come in as if a pair of celeberties were trying to make a apperence. '' Hmm dosen't seem like anybodys here... '' Imperialdramon in his Dragon Form starts to stare at Kiryu in a icy cold stare,

'' You really need to lay back and relax. ''.

Imperialdramon is then slapped by Kiryu and steps back 2 feet away, '' I'm trying to make you into a warrior not a ballerina... ''. Kiryu has a flash back of when he battled Lance a tamer who appered out of nowhere, '' Let's just get out of here into Palazte Amazon. ''. Kiryu and Imperialdramon try to find the door to the Palzete Amazon  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:57 pm
[Kiro Enters]

As Kiro enters the strange simulator room he was kinda amazed. "Holy....this would totally make the best fight scenes for me..." Kiro then imagined a few things thats he would live to do. "Holy crap! I can fight a Belphemon! And fight against the Royal Knights!!! Or even me fighting of against Ebonwumon! The greatest Digimon of them all!!!" Kiro got excited over all the great possibilities.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:00 pm
(Seraphimon)User Image

Seraphimon sees all the Tamers including his partner Lief and the Captain Marcus enter the room. One of the new recruits was staring at him, and Lief went over to the young man to explain what was going on.

Marcus decided to take matters into his own hands and start a simulation. He watched as an Amazon full of life and danger materialized around the Hawks. Michael addressed the Captain, "Ah what a fine choice for the first training session in the new facility, I believe that you can probably handle yourself in a low level environment like this, but I will be here if you or any of the new recruits need anything. Good luck!" With that comment Seraphimon flew off to were he would observe the adventures to come.

(Hey guys there is only one room and there can only be one terrain active at a time. Liger picked the amazon so please edit your post to reflect this if you posted after this event. At this point since no one has moved I think you would all be in the same location, but I guess if you entered after the simulation started then you might end up elsewhere. Anyways I'm not trying to sound too picky but I just want to make sure we are all on the same page with the rules, please pm me any questions)
Edit: (I also updated some of the second post, I was trying to more clearly explain what was to happen)

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:38 pm
Before the Tamer even had a chance to introduce himself the very ground they were standing on faded away and was replaced by rich, dark grass that was planted deep in the muddy earth and enormous trees full of leaves the size of your hand. Next to them was a mighty river that flowed carelessly as if it had been the for eons not even knowing that it had just been created out of thin air. The sounds of unknown wild life was all around them and the jungle gave off an ominous, almost dangerous look as if to say "STAY OUT". Being the first ones to explore this simulated area the needed to be ready for anything.

Gabumon grabbed for Lief's leg, not usually one to be afraid the sudden change had made him a little uneasy. the changes looked and felt so real, Lief could hardly believe it had turned out this well. He had helped work on the program from the ground up and even he was amazed by the realistic nature of the whole experience. After months of preparation and research the Proving Ground was finally operational! "It's ok Scout it's just the program starting up... I wonder who accessed it," Lief scanned the area for the answer to his pondering. Scout loosened his grip on Lief's pants and sniffed at the air taking in all the new smells and looking for a clue as to who else might be here. Lief noticed that his Captain had entered the simulation with them. He must have missed him entering the room when he was explaining things to the recruit who's name he was yet to discover. He pointed to the Captain, "It must have been Marcus, he's one of the few people who has permission to access the program files without using Seraphimon. I guess he must have entered while we were talking, oh well this is a good place to start, lets go see what Marcus is up to then we can start on some training." Lief started to walk off toward Marcus when he stopped and turned back to the recruit,"I'm sorry I just realized I didn't give you a chance to introduce yourself," Scout looked at his Tamer and then broke into a little laugh, "HAHA..Lief that is so like you, remember there is always time for introductions we can go see the Captain in a minute." Lief nodded in agreement as he waited for the young man's reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 am
"The name is Christian," he said as he walked over to a tree full of fruit. He grabbed one figuring it was poison as he squished it under his foot. It oozed what seemed to be purple slim. "Well let's skip past that," Christian said looking for a Digimon. He slapped a hand full of branches out of his face wondering when something would pop out to fight. Let's hope it's not weak, Veemon thought as Christian looked around. "So whats up," Veemon asked Gabumon as he poked his fur.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:27 am
Marcus looked down from the control room at the tamers and their partners. Marcus looked over the number of buttons and nobs, deciding what he wanted to do and how to do it, "Let's start off with something easy." He traced his hand over a nob that obviously set the difficulty of the simulation. He chuckled and turned it to easy. Another row of buttons began to light up, more than likely for the settings. He moved over to the keyboard and typed in a number and then scrolled down the settings of digimon to appear.

He then moved over to the intercom and began to speak, "Good morning chickies, This is your captain speaking. We're going to start you guys off with something easy. The temperature will be a little humid so make sure you don't let the elements beat you before the digimon do." He couldn't help but laugh at the situation. "Eh-hem, moving on. Let's get started, shall we." He assumed that the guys were ready and pushed the start button.

User ImageInstantly a group of eight ( 8 ) Muchomon would appear around the guys, ready for a fight. They would each let out a warcry before attacking the tamers. "Good luck!"

((don't make this too easy, or it'll get worse ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am
Kiryu stares at the digital images of Muchomon, '' Just to make this even, Impeiraldramon Dedigivolve. '' Impeirladramon is then enveloped in a green light revealing Veemon,

'' Let's do this! ''. Veemon headbutts a Muchomon only to be scratched by it's razor sharp talons,

'' We underestimated this bird brain... ''. Kiryu and Veemon stand back trying to think of a new plan.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:01 am
User ImageUser Image
Noticing that they were being attack, the muchomon that were attacking Kiryu and Veemon would group together and attack at the same time, "ARDENT FLARE!!!"

They each attack with a ball of fire that grows larger as they eat fire at the same time.

((I'm not controlling them, I just couldn't help but do a little something xD))

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games