Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Proving Ground (Gold Hawks Only!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image
"That seems like a good idea, I wonder if they'll think about that, and it should be interesting to see who takes leadership with nither the Captain or Vice Captain out there." She smiled at the little white dinosaur, realizing she must have a lot of battle experience "I guess we just wait and watch for now."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:35 am
there was a chill in the air when the female voice spoke
lief_7
"Attention Tamers, part one of you challenge has begun, have fun and work together. Good luck, GO HAWKS!!"

Talik looked around the area before turning back to Shade "Hmm, a challange what do you say Shade we do are best"
the elecmon nodded " it'll take more than our best to do this I think... but we'll freeze if wat stand here any longer Tailk" shivering slightly Tailk wiped the fresh snow on his shulder " yea, yea i know so anyone got a plan here"  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:00 am
"I've got an idea how about we take the ones from behind first, and then advance around the other side chapping both sides of little by little," Christian spoke as if he was going to be perfect at this newly arrived plan. "I like this plan, but what if they over power us," Veemon asked as he drew a monster in the snow. "Well thats what we could do incase of a attack," Christian shuddered forgetting he was in reality.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:30 pm
Snowagumon chuckled for a moment. "Yep, the same goes for sports. I do a lot of extreme snow sports, so I gotta make sure that my blood is boiling hot!" Void started to stretch as if she was getting ready to go back to the snowy slopes for some good ole skeleton.

"Calm down, Void. Remember what happens when it gets too hot." Marcus patted the girl dinosaur on the head to calm her down. He then looked out at the strategizing tamers. "It should prove interesting to see who does in fact take the lead. I have my ideas, but who knows. This frigid atmosphere could solidify the courage in some of the others."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:06 pm
User ImageUser Image "It does seem that the one named Christian seems to have a plan, the only problem is he has no idea what he's up against and his plan might back fire on him. I guess if they fail then they will learn from their mistakes, after all is that not the point of training?" Ophanimon muffled a laugh at the high energy Agumon's actions, "Well I guess it's always good to be active, you sound like you're ready to take on the world. I look forward to working with you in the field." She turned back toward the field to watch the action, Gabby shivered a bit as she looked at the frigid field, "I wonder what the Hyogamon are cooking up it their twisted minds."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:12 pm
Snowagumon rubbed her paw on the window, wiping away the fog that had overcome it from the clash of cold air and warm air. "If they're anything like our hockey team then it would end up being all but fair and the guys may end up having a harder time than they would expect."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:11 pm
Kiro tossed his digivice in the air and said. "Enter....Kiorama!!!!!" Kiorama then appeared out of the digivive and Kiro caught it. Kiorma then ran up to "Alright....where is the enemy?"

"Beats me man..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Hyogamon continued to listen to the Tamers from the secretary of their caves, the heard one of them suggests flanking the Hyogamon and taking them out like that, the funny thing was that the Hawks had no idea what they were up against or where they were, "They a fools to think they can out maneuver us on this icy playing field, alright it's time to move to a better position. You come with me, the rest of you go to the cave exit over by the icy lake. Be sure to use the underground tunnels so they can't see you, now go!!!" The leader and his selected follower hurried off toward a cave entrance that was about a stone's throw away from the group of Tamers. The other group moved into their position, ready for the command of their leader. "Now we just wait for them to let their guard down, that is the moment we attack."  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image "What do you say we provide the little gremlins with some cover, it should help simulate real conditions. Gabby change the weather simulator to snow." Ophanimon saluted the Seraphimon and turned towards the weather system, "Right away, those Tamers need to be ready for what ever the Digital World throws at them." A heavy snow began to cover the field limiting visibility and making it hard to move across the ground, "That should keep them on their toes, I hope they figure out how to get past this hindrance."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:02 pm
(Lief and Scout outside Proving Ground)

"Looks like their session is under way, I wonder how it's going." Lief posted the Base Map on the board outside of the Proving Ground, "Let's go see how things are going up it the Control Panel." Lief nodded and they both bolted down the hall and up the stairs so they could get to the secret entrance in the back of the control panel.

As the reached the entrance Lief held up his Digivice creating a hole in the wall that gave them access to the control room. They notice the other four in the room as they entered. They saluted the Captain and his Digimon, "Hello Sir, it's nice to see you up here. How's the training going?" Lief looked out over the field noticing they were in Access Glacier, a place he knew all too well... a snow storm seemed to be covering the ground. He noticed the Hawks standing in a group out by a large chunk of ice. "I hope they're ready for this environment, what are they up against?" Scout looked at the Snow Agumon with his question.

((the map has link in the first post))  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:09 pm
"Plotting Hyogemon and rather frigid conditions." Snowagumon returned a salute to the Metalgarurumon and then looked back at the snow, her desire to join steadily increasing.

Marcus returned a salute to lief. "Well, it hasn't moved much... just more trials placed on the tamers. I wonder who will make the first move." Marcus began to rub his chin. "I know this is just a simulation, but wouldn't one suspect a demon type to have so sort of uneasy aggression, leading to reckless maneuvers?" Marcus shook his head, trying to wave away the comment, another attempt to hide his level of experience.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:20 pm
"Humm, that is strange that they would wait like this, I wonder if it's part of their programing... any ways, enjoy the session, Scout and I need to go post the rest of these maps around the base so well see ya'll later." The pair saluted again and continued out the door.

(Lief and Scout to other parts of the Base)

((I was about to have them attack but I was hoping someone would comment about the snow and the visibility levels. If no one does soon I guess the Hyogamon will))  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:33 pm
Christian looking about for someplace to devise a plan without being heard decided to walk to the east. After walking a few seconds he noticed the snow as whipping up, and didn't walk further. The wind was lessing his ability to see among the snow. "We have to get crackin' guys cause we're gonna freeze to death, and I can't see s**t," Christian spat as he bear hugged Veemon for warmth.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image
A heavy snow storm began to whip across the tundra, leaving visibility low and movement slow, The leader of the Hyogamon ready for the attack "Ah a snow storm perfect to conceal our presence. This is our chance, quickly signal the others!!!" The other Hyogamon who was with him turned down the hall of tunnels and let off a low growl sound that echoed all the way to the other group. When they heard the sound they knew what time it was."That's the signal, it's time to take out these Tamers. remember attack fast and without mercy!!" Such organization was astounding for a normal group of these Digimon who were normally feral beasts, but this group was based off of an actual pack of Hyogamon that the Hawks had faced many years ago. Many a powerful Tamer and Digimon had fallen to them back in the day.

Both groups of Hyagomon began to move in on where they had last seen the Tamers, being use to living in this weather they still were able to find their way around the terrain although they could see and smell almost nothing. They communicated by a low series of grunts and growls so they could keep tabs on where their comrades were. The blue Ogres where now about fifteen feet away from both sides of the Tames, they had them surrounded and now it was time to release their attack. They had not noticed that one of the Tamers had slipped away from the group after the snow started.

((This is your chance to discover them before they ambush you, everyone except for Christan, because he is not surrounded, roll 2 10sided dice and if you get two numbers that are 6 or higher than you will notice them and be able to do something about the ambush. If you all fail then they will succeed in ambushing you, so get ready to fight your way out. Also no one is allowed passed their champion form yet, we have to keep the fight reasonable and if it's 5 champions against 4 megas then they wont stand a chance, please keep the fight fair (never escalate a fight) wink Christian you roll one 20 sided dice and if you get a 17 or better you will discover their presence and rush to help the team!))  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Cuevas_506 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:08 pm
((s**t MONKEYS!!))
Christian continued to walk, but towards his group wondering if they'd done anything without him. Christian then sees the group still there graping over the cold. "Guys we should start moving cause it's going to get us killed just standing here," Christian ordered looking at them. He looked at Guilmon, and Veemon who where moving around nervously. They didn't answer, they just paced more.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games