Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I Feel Pressured,whats the "right" thing 2 do???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:15 pm
So ive been dating my highschool sweetie now for about 6 months, see, i told him i wasnt ready for the big one, you know, "quacking the duck".But we've done foreplay & such (all but well, i dont suck man lollipops if u know what i mean..) but, i only know 2 girls in my whole school who are virgins like me, mind you u have alot of friends and people who back up there stories,& i only know 3 guys who are, my boyfriend being one of them. but, hes ready for it, and i mean ready. mid-make out asking me if i "feel ready" and making me have conversations about how and where ect. but not forcing me, just asking. anyway i had this big thing that i wouldnt do that untill i had moved out, but i keep having my friends roll around in the sheets and im feeling, i dont know, tempted? i hear all the stories and the sweet sighs after them talking about it and the blushing, oh goodness, and i dont know, i just feel... left out? but hes BIG so i know it will hurt like a mother and im not sure if he is "the one" even though hes absolutely perfect (untill he opends his mouth, heh <3) and i just wanna know you girls opinions and such, and if u dont mind telling me if u knew when u were "ready" and such, please, id really like any input u have <3 please?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:27 pm
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

I don't much on this subject, personally, but if you're feeling pressured to do something that's the first sign that it's not right.
If he's so persistent, but you're still unsure, listen to your feelings. Wait until YOU feel right and don't listen to what any of your friend say.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 pm
i personally have not "quacked the duck" yet (lol i loved that btw x3) but you have to wait until your ready. dont do it just because other people are telling you to.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 pm
I don't believe he is a virgin. But anyway, you shouldn't have the -strange-sounds-that-wake-up-the-kids (my way of saying it don't judge me), you're only in high school. And if he is pressuring you that's a sign that says "NO!" in a relationship and it will fail. I'm still a virgin and in high school, and hey guess what I never even had my first kiss yet, that's me. I don't like going to far in relationships when I'm still in school because I know it will fall apart but because of whatever we may do in a relationship we will be linked in some way because of it. A little confusing but it's true.  

The Sweet Sadist

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:28 pm
If you feel you're not ready, like what these wonderful ladies have already said, don't do it.
However, If you feel you ARE ready, make sure to keep in mind the consequences...
I've never done 'The Nasty' yet..and I, too, am in high school..
Just listen to yourself and don't do it just because "everyone else is doing it!"
If it feels right and it fits in the moment, go ahead, but remember to use a condom!!O:

o 3o

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:01 pm
Hun, never do something you are pressured to do.
It won't feel as amazing and you may regret it.
You will feel more obligated to stay with him even if he's not "the one."
Besides, a relationship is sooo much more than sex appeal.
Lay off the foreplay for awhile and see what happens.

My sweetie of a year or so suggested we do this
and honestly it was freaking hard and nearly drove us apart.
But we worked through the sexual frustration and temptation and realized, in the end, that our relationship is built solidly on love and patience rather than simple lust and unbridled passion.
(we're trying to wait till marriage, btw, for a multitude of reasons.)

Just please don't let him push you into something you're not ready for.
Even if he's not forcing it, those little manipulative things that he may say or do are still twisting your perception of what's best for you.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

viper_353

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:16 pm
definatley I agree with flauterfli...
if it helps, I'm definatley still a virgin and in highschool!
and I know a lot of amazing people who are...
don't do something just because you feel left out. Chances are, you'll be doing it for all the wrong reasons then.
I think there's nothing wrong at all with waiting, it's probably even better.
And remember that a relationship has to be based more than on sex appeal.
Hope this helps, smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:52 pm
Don't give into peer pressure, dear. You want your first time to be as special as possible, and if you do it just 'cause everyone else is, and just 'cause he wants to, might ruin that for you. You may have regrets in that case.
Do it when you do absolutely feel ready, as everyone has already said.
I'm still a virgin and I'm in my first year of university. It honestly doesn't bother me much (especially now that I'm out of that pressure-cooker that is high school. The entire atmosphere here is different, that superficial, constant comparison crap doesn't matter anymore [who has time for relationships anyway when I've got three days to write a chemistry lab report? D: lol]). My first-time's not going to be with some guy that I knew for like a week (like my bff). My first time's going to be with someone special that I have a strong emotional, intellectual and physical in other ways connection with. (I'm hoping for a physicist >.>;; )

Focus on school for a bit. If he's worth anything, he'll respect that you are not ready for that step yet. Communicate with him that you are feeling pressured by his asking, and that you don't want to feel pressured into doing something you aren't ready to do. If he truly cares about you, he'll be willing to wait until you're ready to take your physical relationship to the next level.

Best of luck, dear. Follow your heart, do what you think is best for you, for no other reasons than it's what you want, need, and should do, for no-one else other than you.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 pm
There is something that I have been learning when it comes to this: listen to your gut feeling. If it doesn't feel right to you, don't do it! Just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean you have to do it. I'm not going to use the typical "jumping off a bridge" example, but I will use something original. If everyone chugged a 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of battery acid, would you do it too?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:03 pm
Well If he keeps asking you about sex and asking if you are ready.He is only after one thing. its obvious. When a girl tells a guy she isn't ready he doesn't need to bring it up anymore,unless you do..And you're in highschool (Me too) And i'm sure his friends are doing it so he wants to do it too..I'm still a virgin.And I'm a junior in highschool. Nothing is wrong with that..I rather be a virgin than ******** a guy that didn't care about me..Just don't rush into it just because he wants to do it.

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items