• Timid 100

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 pm
I actually got a new English teacher, she is the exact opposite of my old one, one of the things I like better about the new one is that we actually get through books faster with this teacher.

I want the old one back though crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:20 pm
AP Chem and AP Bio.  

eccentricanomaly

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:22 pm
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

Hm... Honors English, Modern World History, and Chamber Choir.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:29 pm
Classical Studies (Roman religion, art, architecture and a close study of 'Virgils' Aeneid'), PE - all we do is play dodge ball and rugby and English - cause we're doing creative writing at the moment.  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Momorgue

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm
Well...when I was in school, I loved Math and French.

In University, Psychology courses and Criminal Justice courses xp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm
Band class and AP math smile biggrin Except I'm not liking that these amazing flute girls from grade 10 are playing with us now and are better than half of the grade 12 flutes!! I'm going to have to practise to stay in the lead....And the problem is, the KNOW that they're good.  

viper_353

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm
Right now, Ethics and The Monsters We Make.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:20 pm
Mine all have pros/cons.
Anatomy: it's very interesting, and I love learning about the body and how it all works together so beautifully and perfectly, but at the same time it's so hard to nail all the muscles, where they are and what they do and how they move everything... D:

Psychology: very interesting, very easy for me. Our prof is very animated and engaging, her lectures are fascinating, but the lecture hall sucks, I get the woooorst backaches sitting there because of how short the chairs are, made for someone half my height D:

Biology: bio's my passion, it's what I was meant to do, I think. At the same time, the first prof we had was so. effing. boring. Most of what we covered was stuff I'd already learned, and he'd cover elementary things to the point of tedium, but glance over more complex ideas. The new lecturer is way better, though, in my opinion.

Chemistry: I love it. We were looking at the quantum structure of the atom, how all that inner nitty-gritty stuff works, which was super-cool, but more like physics, which is why I liked it more. Now we're moving into molecules, and my fascination is waning. I'd study physics, if it weren't for all the damn math in my way D: I want to qualitatively study physics, not quantitatively.

Math: I generally hate math. But our prof is a really inspiring individual, she's very passionate about math, and I appreciate that in a lecturer. I just have difficulties with calculus, so I'm not doing so well. XD When I do get it, though, I feel super-awesome.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

kitti kat 28

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:31 pm
my least favorite: geometry, trig.
no matter how many times I try to go through it I can't make sense out of it

favorite:
algebra II, history and sociology  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:33 pm
social studies xd  

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

twistedmx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:13 pm
My favorite one I would have to say is College Algebra Mostly cuz of the people I met :]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 pm
English & History.

Spurtles

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Mine all have pros/cons.
Anatomy: it's very interesting, and I love learning about the body and how it all works together so beautifully and perfectly, but at the same time it's so hard to nail all the muscles, where they are and what they do and how they move everything... D:

Psychology: very interesting, very easy for me. Our prof is very animated and engaging, her lectures are fascinating, but the lecture hall sucks, I get the woooorst backaches sitting there because of how short the chairs are, made for someone half my height D:

Biology: bio's my passion, it's what I was meant to do, I think. At the same time, the first prof we had was so. effing. boring. Most of what we covered was stuff I'd already learned, and he'd cover elementary things to the point of tedium, but glance over more complex ideas. The new lecturer is way better, though, in my opinion.

Chemistry: I love it. We were looking at the quantum structure of the atom, how all that inner nitty-gritty stuff works, which was super-cool, but more like physics, which is why I liked it more. Now we're moving into molecules, and my fascination is waning. I'd study physics, if it weren't for all the damn math in my way D: I want to qualitatively study physics, not quantitatively.

Math: I generally hate math. But our prof is a really inspiring individual, she's very passionate about math, and I appreciate that in a lecturer. I just have difficulties with calculus, so I'm not doing so well. XD When I do get it, though, I feel super-awesome.

Chemistry is on your list of favorites ?!?
Chemistry is on my least favorites. I dont understand it...
but I apprently need at least one class that I slack off in... Last year, and a few years before that math. This year Chemistry, Im barley doing any of my homework and I cant pay attention in that class XP  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff