View Results

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:52 pm
So i find when i'm writing i love to have snacks... maybe it's because i forget to eat a lot of the time when i have a great idea sweatdrop

so what are you're favourite snacks? do you need snacks when you're writing?

right now i'm munching on smarties and chips and i have a glass of iced tea lol. i like to have chips a lot (different flavours all the time) and sometimes ice cream.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:24 pm
I don't snack so much when I'm writing, but I do love crisps *drools* all flavours except for prawn cocktail, tomato sauce and curry flavours...

Though I need to stop snacking, I'm getting fat D:  

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

pythonesque
Crew

Kawaii Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:04 pm
Sweets. Haha.
I also love dried cranberries. Om nom nom.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:09 pm
I don't, but that has more to do with a desire to avoid roach-attracting crumbs in my room then a lack of desire to have snacks. I eat pretty much constantly if we have grab-and-go type snacks. I'm... kind of a grazer. ._. It probably comes with being unable to sit still.

I like sugary things if I have them, though. Especially starburst or swedish fish. Or skittles. Mmmm, skittles. Also Mountain Dew and Cheetos, because WHAT BETTER SNACK FOR A NERD, AMIRITE? And chocolate milk if we have it. I'm practically addicted to it.

I'm also a fairly heavy tea-drinker when I have time, but I wouldn't drink that in my room because CARPET and also I am v. Southern in my tastes, tea-wise. STUPIDLY STRONG SWEET TEA IS THE ONLY OPTION!  

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 pm
If I have a snack the food is too distracting, and I don't work on my story... I'll end up turning on the TV while I snack. When I'm actually writing, though, I get too into the story and kinda forget about food all together. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm
VenusRain

I like sugary things if I have them, though. Especially starburst or swedish fish. Or skittles. Mmmm, skittles. Also Mountain Dew and Cheetos, because WHAT BETTER SNACK FOR A NERD, AMIRITE? And chocolate milk if we have it. I'm practically addicted to it.

I'm also a fairly heavy tea-drinker when I have time, but I wouldn't drink that in my room because CARPET and also I am v. Southern in my tastes, tea-wise. STUPIDLY STRONG SWEET TEA IS THE ONLY OPTION!

yes sugary things are a must. i like to snack on different things a lot. but i prefer pepsi or coke and doritoes cool ranch flavour or salt and vinegar or just regular chips.

tea is also a must for the early morning writing. i like stupidly strong bitter tea. i love my green tea and jasmine tea. but for the late at night writing it's all junk and take out... i live on my own so maybe that should explain some of my takeout obsession.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Demona McRae

Dangerous Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:18 pm
Today, it was chocolate donuts and Brisk Iced tea with Lemonade. Om nom nom nom nom.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:15 am
Any form of chocolate is good for me. OR PITA CHIPS AND HUMMUS. Prolly the best snack EVAR. I don't really eat while I write, though, because my hands get dirty and constantly licking them and then pounding away at my keyboard is kinda gross. >>;; Otherwise, I like chips and salsa, or cracker foods.  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Xiao Xianyu

4,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:05 pm
Since I write with pen and paper most of the time. I like snacks that don't tend to mess up my hands too much. Chips, pretzels, fritos, hot tamales candy. LOL Though I have a weakness for chocolate. Especially malt balls.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:49 pm
Lol, if I didn't eat while I wrote I would starve. I write so much I eat almost all of my meals while I write. My favorite snacks... (which to some people wouldn't be considered snacks) are: lasagna, doritos, strawberry flavored pocky, birthday cake that has stawberry filling, oreos with a tall glass of milk, cereal, twizzlers, pancakes, and any food my sister might bring home... the funny thing is I'm not fat hahahahaha... heh... of course I do get yelled at for eating everything in the house...curse you fast metabolism! scream  

-S-Dancing_Star-S-

Dangerous Hunter

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Feline Anachronism

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:47 pm
On the rare occasion that I snack, it's usually something like carrots, apples, or pita with hummus. Oh, and a cup of Earl Grey with a drop of soy milk.

Yeah, not a lot of snack variety for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 pm
Okay, so I already posted earlier that I don't really snack while I write... but I just noticed (don't know why I didn't earlier) that I drink tea regularly while I write. I know it's not a snack, but it's the closest thing that comes to one while I write. XD;  

Lyvidian

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:18 pm
Lyvidian
Okay, so I already posted earlier that I don't really snack while I write... but I just noticed (don't know why I didn't earlier) that I drink tea regularly while I write. I know it's not a snack, but it's the closest thing that comes to one while I write. XD;

i do the same too. it kind of puts me in a more calm mood when i have my tea. i also eat a lot of pizza... that may be because i work at a pizza place and live on my own lol.
i also don't think it really matters how many times you post in a thread... these things tend to get off topic anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 pm
I don't snack much when I'm writing because eating means taking my hands off the keyboard. It is nice to have a cup of coffee nearby, though.  

Raincrow

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Pie For All! 300

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image
It's the story of my life.

Yeah, I don't tend to snack while I write, because then I go "OOH, SNACKIES!" and get distracted.
But, when I do have snacks, I like crunchy things and salty things and spicy things. And sweet things, but not too much of those, because I get sugar headaches really easily. O.o
I like veggies, too, but only when they're in season. Otherwise, they taste off to me (probably because I was practically raised in a garden.).

I know who would want to take me home...
--Semisonic,
Closing Time

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas