Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Around the World
Spooky stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:54 pm
This Fall Festival sub forum seems kind of dead, so I thought I'd try making a thread to 'liven up the place(?).' D:

I have no prizes to offer. Sorry. So this won't be a contest. I just want to hear your scariest stories, if you have any.

Do share. They can be real or fake.

EDIT:

If they happen to be really long stories, just add a link to the story, if possible. Feel free to post stories that aren't yours, as long as you give credit (blah, blah. You know. The usual). Have fun. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:00 pm
and when they got out of the car the girl screamed because hanging from her door handle was the bloody hook . . . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . . . . . . oh wait that doesn't make any sense i think i left something out ):

TheHolyPenis

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:02 pm
Lol. xD It's a start. I like it!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:05 pm
thank you ban (: i'm trying to put an air of happiness and humor in this thread before it makes me scream and gives me nightmares <3

TheHolyPenis

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:07 pm
Haha. Well, that would depend on how good the stories are. They might not be so scary. I find it hard to be scared by stories. Visual things scare me more.

Something just came to mind! Must edit first post.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:10 pm
illusive_chaos
Haha. Well, that would depend on how good the stories are. They might not be so scary. I find it hard to be scared by stories. Visual things scare me more.

Something just came to mind! Must edit first post.

visuals don't scare me because i'm almost always with my friends when i'm watching scary movies and all we do is make jokes  

TheHolyPenis

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 pm
That would help lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:17 pm
haha you haven't met my friends sometimes their jokes scare me more than the movies  

TheHolyPenis

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 am
Forget what I said, than. o_o

I don't like scary movies and I wouldn't wanna be scared more than the movie would make me. I can't even play a game like Resident Evil, because it just freaks me out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:53 am
Um... I'm not whether it's too long to post here, but this is one I did earlier. (Ha. Ha.)

ENTRY: 'She Wanted to Be Noticed.'

If there was one thing that really, really annoyed Bailey more than anything, it was those stupid 'chain mail ghost stories'. She was seriously supposed to believe that some fake ghost was going to kill her if she didn't pass on the message to ten other people? What made people resort to that amount of stupidness?
She'd just received another one, labeled: 'THE CLOWN STATUE. DON'T READ THIS (THIS SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME.)'. Bailey merely rolled her eyes and clicked delete. Swinging away from the PC monitor, she got up and closed her curtains. Her clock read 10.34. Stifling a yawn, she ran a brush through her hair. As she was about to switch off the modem, her cell rang.
“Ugh.” Bailey sighed, and leant over to pick it up. She glanced at the screen. Maddy was calling. This late? Maddy Elliot was the small town's teen gossip. Where her mother was the gossip for the adults, if the teens wanted to know who'd hooked up with who, what so-and-so was wearing at the popular girl's party- Maddy knew. She knew everything, about everyone. She also happened to be Bailey's all time best friend. That meant Bailey knew everything only second to Maddy.
“Yo.” Bailey muttered into the phone, her eyes feeling more tired by the second.
“You haven't heard yet, have you?” Maddy's loud voice made Bailey wince.
She pinched the bridge of her nose together. “Probably not. You know everything first. If you're telling me, then no-one else knows.”
Maddy gave a small snort. “That's true, sort of. But...You will not believe your ears once I tell you this, Bails!”
Bailey groaned and threw herself onto her bed, and closed her eyes. She had a feeling it would probably be a long time since she would actually be able to sleep, and made do with the pillow under her head. “So tell me already, Mads.”
Maddy took a deep breath, and said in a tone quite unlike her; “Louise Wild is dead.”
Bailey's eyes opened, then blinked. Her mouth gaped open, and she stared at the ceiling. “W-What?” she stuttered, thinking that she'd misheard Maddy.
“Louise is dead. A few hours ago. They found her. Dead.” Maddy's voice became quieter until Bailey had to strain to hear.
“But...how?” Bailey whispered, her hands shaking.
Maddy was suppressing tears now. “It looked like suicide...”
Suicide? Louise? Impossible! Okay, she wasn't the most popular girl at school, she wasn't the prettiest, nor the smartest, but she was liked. Louise had a simple life; she had a boyfriend, she'd never been grounded, her grades were average, and she had a functional family. There was nothing wrong in her life. But...there must have been.
“I can't believe it,” she replied huskily.
The phone call was shorter than Maddy's usual calls, and Bailey threw herself onto her back and closed her eyes. It seemed surreal, and she just wanted to forget about it. Wriggling under her duvet so that her toes didn't peek out at the bottom, she yawned and tried to sleep.

School was buzzing with gossip, and not just from Maddy. Already, rumors about Louise's death were flying around, and the most gullible students believed every single one of them. Louise had taken an overdose. Louise had been dumped by her boyfriend. Her parent's were on the verge of divorce. None of these were true, Maddy informed Bailey at lunchtime. Louise had been found by her mom, slumped over her computer desk, bloody gashes on her wrists. Bailey forced back the bile that rose in her throat and excused herself from the table.
Later that evening, after rushing through her Latin homework, Bailey sat her desk and switched on her PC. As usual, the first thing she did was check her email. Bashing in her password, she bit her bottom lip as she waited. Three new messages, and tons of junk mail. I have to get round to deleting that, she thought. Two of the messages were newsletters from social sites, but the third was from someone she rarely spoke to at school – Stacy McKay. Bailey remembered when she first got her email account, she asked her classmates for their email, and Stacy's was one of them. She clicked it open, intrigued.
As she read the mail, her face wrinkled and she shook her head. It read:

'She wanted to be noticed.'
Ten years ago, a girl called Rose killed herself.
Rose was bullied during school, and outside school.
She was pretty but the other girls were jealous.
She told her parents, her teachers, but no one paid any attention to her.
One day, the popular girls decided to play a mean prank on her.
They offered her a place in their clique if she did what they wanted.
They told her to strip naked and stay for a night in the haunted house of the neighborhood.
If she could stay in there for the whole night, she would 'be accepted'.
She stayed in for a few hours, and ran out screaming at a minute past midnight.
As she ran out, the other girls videoed it and took pictures with their phones.
The next day, the pictures and the video was circulated around the school.
Instead of being accepted, she was shunned and bullied even more.
During lunch, she ran home.
She opened her email, selected her contacts list, and wrote a message.
The message said:
“I just wanted to be accepted. I wanted to be like everyone else. But they made things worse. Please notice me. I just want to be noticed.”
She then killed herself at her computer.
The people on her contact list ignored the message, thinking it was just an attention seeking ploy.
The next day, they found out the she had killed herself, but still didn't pay any attention.
That evening, the ringleader of the girls who tormented Rose was found dead at her computer, wrists cut open.
Everyone assumed that she had been wracked with guilt over Rose's death.
Then the popular girl's friends started dying in the same way.
One by one, the people in their contact list started dying, deaths looking like suicide.
Now you must pass this on, or Rose will appear to you tomorrow night, holding a razor. She will say, “I just wanted to be noticed.”
She will kill you.
Pass this on to your entire contact list, or you will die.

At the bottom of the message, in Stacy's formatted text, it said; “OMG! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO LOUISE! YOU GOTTA PASS IT ON!

Bailey felt physically sick. Louise had been dead for a little more over twenty four hours, and already people were using her death to verify some stupid chain email nonsense. With a scoff, she turned off her monitor, and picked up her cell. She typed in a text message to Maddy, too tired and annoyed to want to speak to anyone. She threw her cell onto her desk, and snuck under her duvet.

The next morning, Bailey woke up groggy and shaking. She couldn't remember feeling this edgy, and for a moment, she forgot why. Then she winced as she remembered Louise was dead, and the horrible chain mail she'd got last night.
As she got ready for school, she checked her phone for messages- there were none. Maddy must have gone to sleep before I have, Bailey thought, and picked up her school bag.
At school rumors were still flying, and in the space of a day, they'd gotten more and more absurd. The most popular rumor was linked to that chain mail; people actually believed it was true that the ghost of Rose was stalking and killing those who ignored her email.
“Oh please,” Bailey said scathingly to a group of sophomores as they discussed it in low tones in the cafeteria. “You really believe that crap?”
One of the girls widened her eyes at Bailey and whispered in a hysterical tone; “Then Rose is going to get you, like she got Louise Wild!”
Bailey felt her anger rise, and clenched her fists. “Whatever,” she muttered, and walked away before she hit out at the other girl.
To make things worse, Maddy wasn't in school to calm Bailey down, nor to dispel the rumor. Bailey sat by herself in class, texting Maddy under her desk.
'Hey, where r u? School's goin crazy.'
She got no answer.
Finally, the bell for the end of the school day rang. Dragging herself home, she threw her bag and jacket onto her bed, ignoring her mom. She dumped herself onto her swingy computer chair and beeped on the modem. Tapping her fingers on the desk, she opened up her network pages, looking for some indication the Maddy had been online. Facebook was completely dead. Bailey sighed. For all she knew, Maddy had been closer to Louise than she'd known, and was too cut up about it to attend school for a few days. It didn't seem likely, but it was a possibility.
Bailey shivered. The room seemed colder than we she came in. Grabbing her jacket from her bed, she wrapped it around herself and opened her email.
It was the same nonsense that she'd got before, about Rose. Disregarding them completely, she shut down her computer.
A few moments later, Bailey was positively freezing. It's probably just the emails creeping me out, she thought, and decided to go downstairs to make some hot chocolate or something. As she slid her feet into her warm cosy slippers, her computer screen flashed.
Bailey blinked, alarmed, and peered closer. It flashed again, hurting her eyes.
“Ow!” she mumbled, and rubbed them. When she looked again, the screen was on her email page.
“Impossible...” she whispered. She'd turned it off, hadn't she? Shut it down, and everything, right? One hand reached out, and gently prodded the glass screen, when it flickered again. Bailey cursed, and leapt back onto her bed, landing uncomfortably on her school bag.
Without warning, her light went off, and she was propelled into darkness. Her heart beat erratically, and her breath came in quick breaths.
“Do you wish you had noticed me now?”
The voice wasn't Bailey's own, and sent chills down her spine. It was a harsh, yet soft choked whisper; seeming to come from all around her. Her mouth became dry and she tried to speak, but couldn't. She blinked. Above the computer screen, a girl's head appeared to be floating there, the long blonde hair waving gently, as if caught in a breeze. The girl was pretty, but her face was twisted into a sad grimace, almost as if she regretted being here.
“I bet you wish you had...” the girl's voice came closer to her, and the rest of her body faintly shimmered. Bailey felt a wetness between her legs, and realized with faint embarrassment that she had wet herself. “R-...Rose.” She finally managed to croak, and winced at the way her voice twisted around the word.
Rose nodded, her head looming closer to Bailey's.
“I hope for their sake, that your friends notice you.” She whispered, and lifted her pale, transparent arms. Her cool hands rested on the side of Bailey's tear-streaked cheeks, her grip tight despite the tranparency of her skin. With a last whimper, Bailey tried to turn her face away. Rose shook her head, blonde hair following the movement.
Her hands gripped tighter and then-.

-FIN-  

Bollicina

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Excalibur Foxe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:08 pm
Not really scary, more ducked up.
TRUE STORY BTW.
And I know it's not christmas :C BUT THE STORY IS CHRISTMAS, so nuuhhh.

Christmas Day arrives and a womans loud screams echo through my house, seems like I missed one. Oh dear oh dear, she must have seen my secret ingredients spread across their sheets oozing their delicious red sauces all over my rugs.
No matter as the doors are locked and the windows too, she cannot go anywhere but maybe she'll join me and Benjamin for our meal today.
Benjamin moans, unable to talk or move as he is gagged by a rope and strapped into his chair.

Tammy, Clive and Martin; that leaves Stacey missing. How did I miss that I wonder.

A christmas game "Ho ho ho, jolly jolly jolly," I wonder where she is hiding, "Stacey, stacey, stacey, santas here and he wants to play, won't you join us for a lovely meal today?" I stop to listen and I hear the sound of a scared meal hiding in the cupboard. Instead of having her join me and Benjamin, I lock her inside, "You've been naughty trying to hide from me so you can stay inside there and starve for the day as punishment."
"You're a sick b*****d!" she spits in my face, how foul.
"Now, now Stacey, no need for the horrible behaviour, make that two meals you miss out on," I wonder away and let her scream all she wants as it only makes my christmas cheer much greater and noone can hear her in the middle of nowhere in which my house is situated.

Back to Benjamin, "We have a mix today dear Benjy, but unfortunately we are the only ones to enjoy it as Stacey has been a bad bad girl," he shakes a little but realises his futile attempts.

Todays meal includes a bit of Tammy and a bit of Clive, I decided to save Martin for tomorrow. Tammy was more of a treat for Benjamin as I knew how much he liked her, and what a better way of getting close to her than nibbling on the cooked remains of her face.

I have issues. lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:10 pm
So there I was on the internet.
And all the sudden...2 girls 1 cup popped up. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  

Liquor and Love Loss

Sparkly Seeker

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm
true story:

at my old house there was a ghost that liked to hangout in my room.. had the blanket over my head and woke up to him pinning my to my bed and holding down the blanket over my face.
eek that was scary  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm
True Story.

So my dad was living in Connecticut with his room mate. And he was at work.
I was sleeping on his bed because he had left and I was on the floor to sleep the whole night, got irritated and stayed up on my computer till he got up and left for work.
Back to then, I was sleeping until a few seconds I had been awake before I was paralyzed and could only make a little noise, and I was like, "Eh, Eh, Eh." so softly. My sister thought I was crazy, so she asked why was wrong. I couldn't answer I couldn't even move my finger. Then it stopped for a second and started and I couldn't even breathe. So I thought I was going to die. I was pretty sure I would die, and no one could save me, but it would've been peaceful. I actually felt my soul in my body tryjg to move, but the flesh was not letting me leave my body. And it never happened again. I was pretty scared, but somehow I came to realization that I was going to die, and that was that. But luckily I came back out of that paralyzation. :]
It was pretty scary, no dramatization either.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

Around the World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces