Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
ohai errrryone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its cold
  warm shower
View Results

mistuh s a r s

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:16 pm
its been awhile apparently, i almost forgot my pass teehee.

Update:
I am graduated and now licensed in cosmetology. I still live in UT even though i wanna go back to the good ol 281 H-town. ps, its cold as balls here, send hot chocolate and blankets. I am kinda likin this guy who is as nerdy as i am, we can talk intelligently about vidyah games till the cows come home. I recently stumbled upon a group of larprs, apparently theyre way into it here. One of my bestest friends in the world is movin here to go to school, so i will no longer be the only odd duck from the ghetto.

Oh and, when HP comes out, im goin all out on a malfoy costume, annd i have like 8-13 other people dressin up wif me :B

how are things?
gaia is changin on me maaan
i miss yous gais
if my blabberin is too long im sorry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:31 pm
Congratulations, Didi Conn! biggrin Way to go on the licensed cosmetology thing! Hope it pays the rent for you and leaves you room around the edges. 3nodding

I only just got back here, so no clue on what all happened here but at some point in the next two months I am going to start a new job. Whoo for that. :3  

Maze

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:51 am
Congrats on graduating and being licensed :D That's pretty awesome, I reckon doing peoples makeup would be fun. Is it as glamorous as it sounds?
Also yay for friends moving back near you (: I know how it feels to be the only odd person where you live xD But that's mainly 'cause I've moved away from my old stomping ground to a strange place...  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games