Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Darialan

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:52 pm
Ok, what is the grossest movie you've ever seen? It doesn't have to mean gory, but if that's what grosses you out, then yeah.

Had I not seen the movie I will tell you is the grossest, then I'd say "Hostel" with the "eye scene." I will leave out the details since this is a pg-13 website.

Anyways, the grossest movie I have ever seen is "Ichi, the Killer." Gore galore! If you think Saw or Hostel are gory movies, then....i dunno... it's just 10x gorier.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:04 pm
Human Centipede

Hands down. It made me squirm, and I don't squirm.

purpleravenhawk

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:09 pm
O. M. G. I heard about Human Centipede. I dare not see it. When I heard of the scientist's/surgeon's idea, I thought it was cool because he was going to give someone several legs and it would be some sort of comical drama or something. However, the person continued explaining how we went about making this creature and how the subjects suffered, and I just don't understand how people come up with these ideas.

I don't seek goriness in movies. I think the worst movie I saw was uhm.. The Hills Have Eyes II? The movie with Flex Alexander as part of a military squad and the cannibals in the mountains or whatever. I forgot who coerced me to see it, but I loathe them for it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 pm
August Underground's Mordum

This makes Hostel, Saw, The Hills Have Eyes etc look like kids' movies. Don't watch it, ever. I wish I hadn't.  

Volvy

Moonwynne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:28 am
Most films made by Takashi Miike (as OP mentioned, Ichi the Killer is a good example). All of his seem to be messed up (in the mental sense) and gory, lots lots of gore. not a big fan of gore myself though, and yet, part of me kinda wants to see human centipede *shrugs*

Also, Dead Alive (Braindead in the UK) is incredibly gory, but in a hilarious, you know it's so fake sorta way. If you like, or don't hate, gore, and also like amusing B comedy/horror, watch it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 am
The Human Centipede

Oh god I need brain bleach to get that movie out! gonk The gore in movies like Hostel or Saw I can handle, I've been watching gory movies since I was very young (thnx dad >_< ) and eventually became desensitized to it all. Plus I know that when humans are under extreme life-or-death stress, the adrenaline blocks pain so I can always tell myself "they might not feel it".

But when it comes to excrement and other bodily, non-blood, fluids. . . blegh! burning_eyes

The Human Centipede was long and slow suffering. . . . just plain gross!  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:14 pm
Arachnophobia  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 am
Blob 1986.  

Gutsy Taiyaki

Pup

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:57 am
It wasn't a movie... more a clip... a friend brought it over and sprung me with it. Thought it was hilarious. I didn't so much.

It haunts me to this day.

If you've ever seen the film 8mm... it was that sort of clip. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:39 pm
I don't make a habit of seeing horror movies, they give me nightmares! sad I think the worst I've seen (didn't get through it) was Wrong Turn II (I think that's the name) saw bits and pieces of it on Scifi.  

VampireQueen1389

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 am
I didn't even bother finishing human centipede. The concept alone makes me nervous... And then I really didn't want to sit though the terrible acting.

Dead Alive is probably the grossest movie I've seen. In a fun way though, it really has a lot of veriety  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:16 am
I don't remember the name to the movie and rightfully so (not my cup of tea)..there was a scene where a woman was thrown into a sea of men with guns. They tore her clothes and one punched her in the face and grabbed her knockers..it was too real for me to watch any more..why do people make movies like that? To each his own I guess..but damn.  

ObsHagen

Dangerous Hunter

15,015 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 am
worse non horror other then shoot em up and gangster movies i saw was when a man had to break his arm to get free and cut his own veins. It was a good movie tho anyways. 127 hours  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:22 am
killafrog
worse non horror other then shoot em up and gangster movies i saw was when a man had to break his arm to get free and cut his own veins. It was a good movie tho anyways. 127 hours

I'm into bloody gory stuff and blood and guts don't bother me much, but that scene in 127 hours really bothered the hell outta me.  

Prince Darialan

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:18 pm
Prince Darialan Love
killafrog

I'm into bloody gory stuff and blood and guts don't bother me much, but that scene in 127 hours really bothered the hell outta me.

I know what you mean man.
A weird bloody a bit movie was cannibal the musical. I was like O.o before I knew them as southpark creators.  
Movies TV Shows Books Comics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff