Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
I'm sick again with the cold. D=

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How's everyone doing today, so far?
  :o
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:00 am
User Image

Had to miss my Japanese class today and the class I tutor in Biology later. emo

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 am
I hope that you get to feeling a lot better really soon. If knowing that somebody else has it worse might make you feel a little bit better, then I will tell you that I officially lost my on-again-off-again relationship with my fiancee because she just all of a sudden decided that she didn't want to be in a relationship with me anymore. I am neurotic and she is self-centered to the point of not caring about other people's feelings and thinking that she is perfect, so I guess that my dreams of having a lasting relationship with her were doomed to fail anyway... but now I am stuck going to school for a year and a half when I really don't want to be in school and she is the only reason that I started going back to school.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 am
Oh crap. neutral That really sucks, and no, that could never make me feel better! sad

Neither of you aren't perfect, but I guess she just couldn't deal with that. I'm sorry, man. sad And I guess that it's much too late to drop out of whatever it is you're doing at school? surprised

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 am
Angry Kitsune
Oh crap. neutral That really sucks, and no, that could never make me feel better! sad

Neither of you aren't perfect, but I guess she just couldn't deal with that. I'm sorry, man. sad And I guess that it's much too late to drop out of whatever it is you're doing at school? surprised

I was hoping that my life might be able to make somebody else's life seem like it was a little easier than they thought that it was. I just want what I am going through to have a purpose.

But yeah, it is much too late to drop my school because I would have to pay the government back everything that they let me use for getting into school and I don't have any cash-flow to be able to pay it off with.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:12 pm
I see. Well, then, isn't what you're studying sorta pertinent to the career you have in mind, anyway? So I'm sure that you can find some use for it. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 pm
I am studying general studies which is supposedly going to help me know which field I want to go into... The problem is that I get good grades in everything because I find a lot of different subjects to be interesting.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:56 am

well hope both of you guys get well and i thought diabetes sucked well sarge i think you mad me a bit better

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:02 pm
that sucks D:  

Jelly-Kitty

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games